Dianna's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the body, he continued with that thought, "Could you be the first?"

"Oh boy," Paul said as I clicked the photo to open it.

I instantly understood what he said, his large hand was wrapped around the shaft at the base and what extended from his fist had to be another eleven inches of very black cock. The shaft was covered with a matrix of blood-engorged veins that made him look even harder. Of the three men who had shared their cock pictures, Chocolate Thunder had the fullest cock head, and the corona, which was a slightly lighter color, made the top of his cock look like a mushroom. This photo was taken as he climaxed, a long strand of thick white cum dangled down from the tip.

"That's one huge fuckin cock," I said.

Paul looked away from the massive cock and said: "I can't remember you ever talking like that before, but I have to admit I liked it."

I saved his photo to the CT file that I had created and sat back in my chair. "What do you think, Paul?" I asked.

"I think you need to be careful about this whole thing," he said, kind of breaking the excitement I was feeling.

"Should I reply to them?" I asked.

He stood up and moved the chair back to the sewing table, turned toward me, and said, "I think you should at least acknowledge that you got and read their messages, but I won't tell you which one, if any you should arrange to meet."

He left me alone with my thoughts and headed downstairs to have some homemade stew. I followed him into the kitchen as he ladled some in a bowl I asked, "Can you get me some please?"

Paul placed our meal on the table and grabbed a two-liter of diet soda from the frig. "Do you need ice?" he asked as he poured us some soda.

"I'm good," I replied.

We didn't talk much during dinner; he had nothing to say, and I was distracted by the decisions I was about to make. When we finished the delicious stew I'd made, I cleared the table and put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. "Will you excuse me for a while," I asked.

"No problem, I'm gonna watch the news," he answered.

I dashed off to the office to re-read the inquiries and decide which one I'd reply to first. I opened The Big 1's message first not to read it since he'd only typed a few words, but to use the link to view his profile page again. When the page opened, I noticed a couple of things; now that my page was active, the site calculates the distance between zip codes and displays that on the page. Big 1 is 35 miles from my location, his profile photo, which for some reason, he hadn't included with his inquiry opened when I clicked on the small thumbnail. He is a burly looking man with robust facial features and dark eyes. He sported a horseshoe mustache that curved around the corners of his mouth and down to his jawline. He reminded me of that guy on television that builds custom motorcycles. I saved his picture in his folder. Scrolling down on the page, I read what he is looking for again. A hot momma who can handle a big one and enjoys having a rumbling machine between her legs. In the description section, he wrote; Six three tall, muscular, darkly tanned, usually wear jeans and sleeveless shirts. Enjoy Country music, Western movies, and road trips on my Fatboy. His fantasies included only one: Live to Ride / Ride to Live I didn't understand what that meant. When I opened his photo album page, there were three albums. The one marked profile contained the face shot I'd viewed and saved earlier, the second album titled private, and a third titled locked. Any paid member can view the private album, but access to the locked album had to be granted by Big 1. I opened the private album. It contained eight photos, the thumbnails were clear, but I still opened each photo. I got some understanding when I viewed him straddling a shiny black motorcycle, which I assumed was his Fatboy. There was a picture of a tattoo on his upper arm it depicted a bald eagle with two banners mingled among its feathers, one said Live to Ride and the other Ride to Live. The only picture I saved was one of him standing beside his motorcycle bare-chested in tight jeans. He was tall, muscular, tanned, and very hairy.

I sat back in my chair and thought about Big 1, He was clearly a biker, and from his description, he wanted a woman who enjoys big cock but also likes to have a rumbling machine, aka his motorcycle between her legs. I could see myself straddling Big 1 to ride his incredible cock, but straddling his bike to go on a road trip didn't seem like my cup of tea.

I went back to my inquiry inbox and opened Big 1's message then clicked on reply typing "Big 1, thank you for contacting me. I've read your profile, and unfortunately, I don't believe we are a match. I'm just not the biker chick type. I hope you find exactly what you're seeking. Good Luck, Lady Di.

I thought about telling him that if he wanted, I'd be happy to meet just to enjoy his big cock but decided there would be others. I sent my reply and deleted his inquiry from my message inbox.

I clicked next on Chocolate Thunder's message, mostly because I'd already decided that my first meeting would be with Making U Happy.

In my reply, I told him that I am a newbie to swinging, and I need to get my feet wet before I took on the challenge of throating his massive cock. I suggested that perhaps I'd contact him in a few weeks or months to see if he was still interested. I kept his inquiry and opened the photo of his humongous cock again. I wondered if his cum tasted as good as it looked dangling off the tip of that big beautiful black cock.

That left Make U Happy to reply to. I opened his inquiry message and re-read it several times than his profile to review the information he offered there.

In his looking for description, he typed; A sophisticated woman who is educated and wise to the skillful art of seduction. Someone who enjoys conversation, fine dining, and believes in foreplay. A woman wants to be happy and make her lover happy, someone that wants to advance herself in the lifestyle by attending mixers or swinging parties at one of the many clubs in the area. He described himself: I'm a forty-nine; soon to turn the big 5-0, divorced male five feet ten inches tall. I enjoy the sun and have an almost all over tan, enjoy going to the gym to keep myself in reasonably decent shape. I have what I would describe as average-sized genitals with above-average staying power. I'm typically seen wearing casual clothing, but when called for can sport a tuxedo. I enjoy swimming all year round, water and snow skiing, occasionally getting in a round of golf. In his fantasies section, he typed; I have more fantasies than room here permits, but I suppose my biggest fantasy is to MAKE U HAPPY!!!!

I read his words again. What struck me as most interesting is that he believes his cock is average, but then if you consider Chocolate Thunder's massive black cock as above average and Paul's tiny three inches as below, he might fall into the average category. I knew that if I ever got the chance to experience his beautiful cock, it would fill my pussy and throat.

I clicked on his inquiry message than instantly on reply. I typed, "J, thank you so much for contacting me. I'm a newbie here, so; please forgive me if I seem a little unsure about the swinging lifestyle. Like you, I believe we should meet in a public setting to explore each other's thoughts and see if something more may develop. Since I'm new to the lifestyle, I can't say that I'm ready to jump into the club scene, but I do fantasize about have multiple lovers at the same time."

I paused for a moment, realizing that J had indicated in his message and profile that he is a divorced man. I need to be open and totally honest, so I decided to give him a little information as to why I'm on this swinging web site. I continued, "I am forty-five years old, married and have had two children, both grown now. I love my husband dearly but have never felt completely satisfied with our sex life. I've asked, and he has permitted me to explore ways to give me a feeling of satisfaction and happiness. Having carried, given birth, and breastfeed both my children, I have to admit that my body isn't what I'd love for it to be, but everything still works. LOL... I have shoulder length auburn hair, light green eyes, and thin sexy lips. My breasts are a "C" cup, and my waist and hips compliment my form. I am five feet four inches tall in bare feet. Like you, I usually wear casual clothing, but I also enjoy the feel of lace silk and satin. I've been told, by my husband, that I have excellent oral talents and look forward to perhaps demonstrating those talents for you. I'd like to thank you for the photos you shared with me; I enjoyed them immensely. Unfortunately, I currently don't have any I can share with you; perhaps you could help me with that. If I haven't scared you off J, I'd appreciate it if you could reply and let me know how where and when of our first possible meeting.

Lady Di"

I proofread my message several times, making sure my words conveyed my excitement about meeting him and what he could expect once we met and decided to move to the next level. I smiled as I clicked on send. It was nearly midnight when I sent my reply, so I figured that I'd have to wait until tomorrow for J to reply if he was going to respond.

Paul was already asleep when I entered the bedroom; I was accustomed to having him sleep on his side, facing away from me. I grabbed my pajamas and went to the bathroom to change. As I removed my blouse and slacks, I watched the reflection in the mirror. In my bra and panties, I looked reasonably sexy except for the wisps of pubic hair that curled around the fringes of my panties. I'd have to take care of that tomorrow morning. Once I removed my bra and panties, my sexy look drooped a little, damn I should have bottle feed the kids, I thought as I cupped my breasts and lifted them a little. Now that I had exposed it completely, I knew that tomorrow morning, I'd need more than a fringe trim of my thick pubic hair. I slipped on my PJ top and buttoned it to the top, but decided to forgo the bottoms since I was feeling very horny.

Paul didn't stir as I slipped into bed and pulled the covers up; as I lay there waiting for sleep to capture me, my thoughts were of J. At first, they were the words he'd typed to me and used in his profile. Still, as the minutes passed and my hands slowly moved down toward my loins, my thoughts became concentrated on the last photo he'd shared. I started by lightly fingering my clitoris as I imagined his beautiful curved cock sheathed in the thin flesh of his foreskin rising to touch his abdomen. I moved my other hand down past the first and slipped two fingers through my labia into the moist tissue of my pussy. I imagined J's cock slowly joining my fingers as he lowered his loins toward me. I climaxed almost immediately, then brought the hand that was pleasuring my clitoris and slid it along my neck as I imagined his rock-hard throbbing cock slipping through my lips, over my tongue, and into my throat. My fingers moved faster inside my pussy, and the digits on my neck slid up and down the smooth flesh as I imagined that flesh being stretched by his beautiful cock. I feared that my whimpering would wake my sleeping husband as I brought myself to another self-induced orgasm. I withdrew my fingers from my quivering pussy and brought them to my lips to taste my orgasmic flow. I wondered if J would find the taste of my pussy appealing.

My last thought before sleep captured me: if I dreamed tonight, it would be of a new and exciting lover.

I woke up filled with anticipation and excitement about getting a reply from J. Even though I had replied to him late last night; I hoped that he'd checked his messages in the morning. Rather than letting the anticipation build, I went to my computer and logged on to SU. My inbox had two new inquiries but nothing from J. Somewhat disappointed, I left the latest messages for later and went downstairs to have some coffee.

I sat at the kitchen table, sipping my coffee, nibbling on a few oatmeal cookies, and thinking about him. J had said he's been in the lifestyle for nearly three years, and I was confident with his handsome looks and that beautiful curved cock he been with more than a few women and that many of those members would have had bodies more voluptuous and sexier than mine. I'd have to count on my oral talents to overcome what I saw as flaws with my body. There was one small problem with that plan, his name is Paul, and his cock is the only one I've ever sucked. I recently started practicing with my biggest sex toy, an eight-inch rubber cock that reaches my throat but doesn't go as deep as any of the three I've seen in the last two days. It is long enough to show me how to avoid gagging, which I had to assume is the biggest hurdle when you want to become a deep throat cock sucker. I giggled to myself as I thought I wonder if Amazon sells bigger dildos.

After refilling my coffee mug, I headed back upstairs. I had two new inquiries to read, and I had decided to search for women on the site to compare bodies. I settled into my desk chair and decided to check the two new inquiries I'd received. The first was from "Dark Knight," and while he had more to offer than Chocolate Thunder, he was looking for women who could not only throat his cock; but also wanted to be as he called it "ass fucked." I pretty much gave him a copy of my reply to Chocolate Thunder. It was clear to me that if I developed a liking for big black cock, the site could provide me with a never-ending assortment of black lovers.

The second inquiry was from "We Play Together" I opened the message and began to read; "Lady Di, we'd like to welcome you to SU and offer an invitation to attend a meet and greet at our home this coming weekend. We host monthly parties for others in the lifestyle. Newbies like yourself are often the centerpiece of our parties. Get back to us if you're interested. WPT."

From the words in their message, I couldn't tell if the man or the woman was extending the invitation. I figured that being the centerpiece meant every man there would take turns playing with the newbie. If I wanted a gang bang, I could accept their invitation later in the week.

There were eight photos attached to the message. I opened the first, which showed a couple standing in front of a fireplace completely naked, which I assumed was WPT. He was somewhat paunchy bald and had a dick that didn't impress, she was about the same height as him, but in a little better shape, I believe the term is curvy, which she had lots. I assumed the photo had been taken during one of their parties. The next picture showed him standing profile, and she was kneeling before him looking at the camera with a huge smile on her face. Where her legs met her belly, one of her curves was doubled over. The next photo was a little closer, her hand was holding his limp dick, and she had extended her tongue toward the tip. I kind of knew what the other five photos would show. His cock resting on her tongue a little harder, his cock inside her mouth with her lips closed around the shaft, his cock now completely erect resting on her face next to her nose, his cock held tightly in his fist aimed at her mouth and extended tongue her eyes wide open. The final photo was a close up of her face, thick strands of white cum covered her completely; one stretched up on her forehead and into her dark hair, puddles of cum rested in each eye, and her lips tongue and chin were coated with smeared cum. The words "I love facials, do you?" had been added to the photo at the bottom.

I sat back in my chair and stared at the photo; it was highly erotic, and I asked myself the question, "Do I?" I'd never had a facial like this one, occasionally when I sucked Paul off, a little of his jizz would escape my mouth and dribble down my chin, but to have a man empty his balls all over my face was something that I'd never experienced. It had to feel completely awesome the thick cum shooting from a cock; its searing heat scalding your flesh as it splatters onto your face. I wondered if I could keep my eyes open as a man shot a wad of cum to form the kind of puddles in WPT's final photo. I suppose I could add that to my list of fantasies because I was sure as hell wanted to experience getting my first massive cum facial. I saved all eight pictures to a subfolder WPT in my SU file.

The female half of WPT was probably my age or just a tad younger, and I decided to take a look at some other female members. I set my search parameters to an age range of 40 to 60, single female or couples, with pictures, and a distance of 500 miles.

A couple of hundred pages came up in my search. I started clicking on profiles but didn't bother to read any; after all, I was interested in the photos, not their fantasies. Most were average in looks, some were photographed in lingerie some in street clothes, many were overweight, and a lot showed off their cleavage. I looked at the private albums where some had posted photos of them performing all kinds of sexual acts. I was viewing the sixth page of profiles when the tiny icon "new message" popped up on my screen.

I instantly clicked on the icon to open my message box. A huge smile came to my lips when I saw the message was from J. I clicked on the message apprehensively and moved my hand off the mouse. J had typed in the subject line "Thank you" In the body, he wrote; "Lady Di; Thank you for replying to my inquiry when I saw your message in my inbox it brought a smile to my lips. That smile continued as I read your words, but changed to a frown as you described yourself. I can see that when we meet, I'll have to work on your self-esteem. I won't be long-winded here, but I hope you can call me so we can plan our first meeting. My cell number is 484-635-2214. I look forward to hearing your sexy voice for the first time, Jerry."

I read his message several times; with the few words he'd typed Jerry had me, I knew he would be my first; the man who would introduce me to an exciting lifestyle, the man I'd remember forever as my first extramarital affair. I knew that Jerry was sitting at his computer as I read his message, and before I got cold feet, I picked up my cell phone and dialed his number.

I couldn't wait to hear his voice, and on the fourth ring, my wait ended as he connected us for the first time.

"Hello." He said.

I replied tentatively, "Is this, Jerry."

"Yes, is this Lady Di?" He asked.

"It's Dianna," I answered.

"What a beautiful name," Jerry replied.

"Thank you," I said.

"I'm so glad the Di isn't short for Diane, Dianna is sexier, and it rolls off my tongue very well," Jerry said.

Wow, Paul was right within the first fifteen seconds of our call Jerry had already shown what a smooth talker he is, and I loved it.

"Is this a good time to talk?" I asked.

"Absolutely, I don't have to be at work until 1:00," He said.

"Oh, so if we meet, it would be in the morning?" I asked.

"You should have said when we meet, and no, I go back to regular hours starting tomorrow," He answered, relieving my fears that I'd have to get up with Paul to prepare to meet him.

"What kind of work do you do?" I asked.

"I'm a producer for a local television station, for the last two weeks I've been filling in for the guy who produces the evening news while he's on vacation." He explained.

"Producing a television show must be exciting work," I mentioned.

"Some time it can be rather mundane," Jerry offered wanting to talk about us instead of his work.

I decided to cut to the chase and asked, "So when do you think we should meet?"

"I was thinking tomorrow evening," He answered.

"I'd like that," I replied.

"Do you know the Irish pub O'Neil's on Main Street," Jerry asked.