Dianna's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've seen the sign but have never been inside," I replied.

"It's nothing special, hardly ever crowded on Wednesday's but we'll be able to have a drink and get to know each other," he said.

"I'm certain it'll be special to me after tomorrow night," I replied.

"Perhaps," he answered.

"Do you have any questions for me," I asked.

"About a hundred or so, but I'll save those for tomorrow night," He said.

"Okay," I answered.

"I will tell you this, Dianna; I don't normally see married women unless their husbands are involved, and you're the first that I've agreed to meet without having seen at least a face picture." He commented.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Your profile intrigued me, but the husband part gives me some cause for concern," Jerry admitted.

"I'll explain that better tomorrow night," I answered.

"Yes, you will," He said letting me know that I'll need to convince him that Paul is okay with me seeing other men.

"I enjoyed your photos," I mentioned.

"Why, thank you," he replied.

"It's a beautiful cock," I boldly said.

Jerry giggled than said, "I don't believe anyone has ever told me it's beautiful before."

"Well, I think it is, and to be honest, I can't wait to feel it in my mouth," I said, continuing with my bold thoughts.

"Whoa there Dianna; let's not put the cart before the horse, we are meeting to see if we'd like to move forward," Jerry said.

I instantly felt like such a heel, "I'm sorry, I should have waited until after we've met to talk about such things," I apologized.

"No need to apologize, we'll have lots to talk about tomorrow evening," Jerry said.

"I can hardly wait," I replied.

"Me too, so let's say good-bye and continue our conversation face to face," he suggested.

"Okay, Jerry, I'll see you then," I said just before I disconnected our call.

I was sitting in the kitchen when Paul arrived home from work. "How was your day?" he asked.

I glanced at him, smiled, and said, "I got two more inquiries today."

"I guess that's a good thing," he replied.

"I guess so, but I've already declined one of them from another black guy who is looking for a white woman for anal sex," I explained.

"What about the first three; did you reply to them?" he asked.

I smiled and said, "I did, and I've already heard back from J."

"Cool," he replied.

"He gave me his cell phone number and asked me to call him." I continued.

Paul grinned and asked, "Did you call him?"

"I did, and we talked for a while," I said.

"And were you impressed?" he asked.

"I was; he has a pleasant demeanor and a very sexy voice.

"Did he ask you to meet him?" Paul asked.

I smiled and said, "Yes, he did."

"And?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"J suggested that we meet at O'Neil's Pub tomorrow night about 7:00 he'd like to have a few drinks, give us time to get to know each other and decide then if we should move on," I said.

"Did you agree to meet him?" he asked.

"I did, and I've been nervous as hell ever since," I admitted.

"Nervous; why would you be nervous," Paul asked.

"Well, I haven't shared a photo of myself with him, and I'm nervous that he will find me unattractive," I admitted, "Besides, it has been forever since I met a man for the first time," I added.

"I'm sure that would cause some butterflies; I would suggest that you just be yourself, I'm certain J will be impressed with your personality," Paul said.

"What worries me most is that he would decide he wants to move forward, but I might not." I paused for a moment then asked, "Would you go with me, Paul?"

"Absolutely not, I want no parts of your new lifestyle; what made you think that I'd help you start an extramarital affair," Paul instantly replied.

"I was just hoping that you could go in ahead of me and sit off to the side so that if things don't go well, you could rescue me," I said.

"No way, Hun, you're on your own with this one," He replied.

I was a little disappointed that he wouldn't do this, but permitting me to pursue an affair isn't the same as actually helping me find a new lover. I took a sip of my drink and said, "I didn't make anything for dinner tonight."

"No problem I'll microwave a bowl of that delicious stew you made yesterday," he said.

"I'm not very hungry, so if you don't mind, I'm going to go upstairs. If you'd like to see the new inquiries, I got stop up after you've eaten," I said.

"I'm good; if you've seen one big cock, you've seen them all," he said as I turned and headed off to my office.

A few hours later, I went downstairs for a drink of ice water and found Paul sleeping on the couch. Usually, I'd wake him and tell him to go up to bed, but tonight I decided to let him sleep there. I went to bed a little while later, not caring if Paul finally came to bed or not.