Dianna's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having satisfied two of my three senses, I leaned forward to complete the trilogy. His eyes were glued to mine as I parted my lips and extended my tongue, touching the tip against the soft, moist flesh. I couldn't detect any difference in his taste from that of my husband, so I opened my lips wider and lifted his cock head from my tongue. Jerry's and my eyes closed in unison as my lips circled his cock shaft just below the head. I moved my head ever so slightly, tentatively smearing the smegma evenly over my taste buds. It had a pungent cheesy taste somewhat bitter, but as it mixed with my saliva, I began to find his taste appealing. I opened my mouth and let him slip from its grasp. Jerry's eyes opened to once again gaze down at me.

I smiled then said, "Tasty," relieving his concerns that I would find his cock's taste distasteful.

I recalled Jerry's story about his introduction to the lifestyle and how his date had given him the best blow job of his life. As I took him in my mouth again, I was determined to replace her in his memory.

His cock slid slowly along my tongue, my lips softly massaging the pulsing shaft as I took more inside; he passed the depth my husband could reach and continued until he reached the point that my sex toy filled.

With his cock head poised at the tight ring of flesh where my throat began, Jerry pleaded, "Swallow it."

My lips were four inches from the base of his cock; I reached up and put my hands on his hips, drawing him toward me the head stretched my throat open and slipped through. For the first time, I had a man's cock in my throat, something that I've fantasized about for so many years. I fully expected to gage but didn't, finding the sensation so incredibly erotic that I just pressed forward until my nose nuzzled into his pubic mound. I slid my hands down and gathered his balls in my palms, squeezing them as I contracted and released my throat muscles massaging his cock head and some of his pulsing shaft.

Jerry reached out and laced his fingers into my hair just above and behind my temples. I fully expected he would begin moving my head, but he just wanted to touch me.

I slowly began moving my head until his cock slipped back into my mouth, then forward to engulf it deep in my throat. My eyes filled with moisture, and my saliva glands went berserk. As I throated his beautiful curved cock, I thought to myself, you've fulfilled one of your fantasies, Dianna, you've experienced having a rock-hard cock embedded in your throat. The sensation far exceeded my expectations.

Jerry finally used his hands to pull my mouth completely off his surging cock; long thick strands of saliva stretched from my tongue to his cock head, then snapped and coated my lower lip and chin with a mixture of spit and smegma.

I looked up into his crystal-clear blue eyes and begged, "Fuck me,"

He knew that his was the first cock to visit the soft, moist flesh of my throat, and my request to fuck me was an invitation to go deeper inside my wet pussy than my husband could ever reach.

He lifted me to my feet and spun me around, pressing my body against the door. We had barely entered his home, and I'd already let him enter my throat. His deft fingers unbuttoned my blouse and slipped it off my shoulders, tossing the garment aside. His eyes roamed over my shoulders and chest, and his hands flattened against my belly, softly squeezing the excess flesh I have there from carrying my babies.

I shuddered under his gentle touch and wanted more. "Take my bra off," I pleaded. I wanted to be naked in front of him but was somewhat self-conscious of how he would react to the sight of my slightly droopy tits.

. His fingers moved to the clasp between my C cups and undid the hook, ever so slowly he pushed the fabric aside, and, in my mind, the flesh they had supported flopped down onto my belly. As he leaned back a little to slip the shoulder straps off, I said, "I'm sorry...but Jerry placed one finger against my lips. "Never be sorry for what life has given you."

I smiled and kissed his finger as he tossed my bra toward where my blouse had landed.

The effects of nursing were evident on my tits; the areolas became larger and darkened in color, and my nipples when aroused grow hard and extend in a disproportionate size to the remainder of my tits.

My nipples had already hardened, and as I lifted my breasts to offer them to my lover, he smiled then began kissing every part of my chest. His lips surrounded my erect nipple, and he gently sucked it while his fingers tweaked the other. His mouth moved from one hard nipple to the other, kissing the soft flesh between as he switched. Jerry lavished my chest with kisses and lingering licks for several minutes, but the pleasure I felt made it seem like an eternity.

"I love how you touch me," I said as his lips began to slide down across my belly.

He took the time to pierce my belly button with the tip of his tongue, leaving it moist with his saliva. I was now the one staring down at my lover, watching every move he made with growing anticipation of the next.

His lips finally reached the waistband of my slacks, and his knees rested comfortably on the carpet. Instead of reaching for the button that held them in place, Jerry reached around and slid his hands across my butt, gently squeezing the soft flesh; I swooned under his gentle caress.

He moved his hands forward and skillfully undid the button then ran his fingers up and under the fabric. My slacks slipped off my hips and slowly down my legs pooling around my high heels. He lifted one foot and slipped my shoe off then removed my pant legs from my foot. In a moment, he had the other pump off, and I stood before him naked, except for my white cotton panties. He looked up at me and smiled as his fingers traced up the back of my legs, causing goosebumps to rise on the sensitive flesh. His hands again slid onto my butt cheeks, but this time he squeezed more firmly and drew my hips forward until my loins were inches from his face. He inhaled deeply, savoring the aroma of my moist pussy.

His eyes studied my covered crotch, and I was glad I'd remembered to shave and trim my pubic hair earlier today. My loins had long before begun tingling, and with every incredibly slow movement of his hands and fingers, they became more alive. He hooked a finger under each lower edge of my panties at my hips and slowly moved them forward, teasing the flesh beneath; his fingers didn't stop until he reached the point where my panties curved under my crotch. Had he moved his skillful digits inward, they would have slid across my labia and my now sopping wet pussy.

In twenty-five years of marriage, I had never been seduced like this. My husband would remove my panties quickly and, in a flash, insert his tiny cock inside me. But Jerry was a master of seduction, and he knew that each touch, caress, or kiss would serve to heighten the anticipation of making love, and I quickly became enamored with his technique.

I wasn't sure how much more I could take before my legs turned to mush, and I'd be unable to stand before him. Mercifully Jerry finally hooked his fingers in the waistband of my panties and slowly began peeling them off my loins. As he drew them down my thighs, he looked up at me and smiled, "You must be sopping wet inside," He remarked after noticing the wet spot where my panties had covered my labia.

I stepped out of the moist garment, and Jerry gathered it into one hand, as he lifted the fabric toward his face he smiled again and said, "I love the scent of a woman."

As he smelled my panties, Jerry stood up, and then as I watched intently, he pressed the wet spot against his nose and mouth. He inhaled deeply and slowly licked the material savoring my aroma as well as the taste of my flow.

He added my wet panties to the pile of clothes and stepped back. We were completely naked, his rock-hard cock standing at perfect attention the tip nearly touching his abdomen. Together we memorized the images of our naked bodies.

I smiled and reminded him of something I'd pleaded for just after I let his cock slip from my oral grasp, "Fuck me," I again pleaded.

He stepped forward, then bent down and lifted me off my feet, one arm under my legs the other around my back; I circled his neck with my arms, and he carried me across the living room, down a short hall, and into his bedroom.

I felt like a virgin bride about to consummate with her lover. His bed was covered with a light blue comforter, and as he gently placed me on the bed, the fabric kind of enveloped my body. I lifted my head from the pillow and spread my hair evenly around my head. Jerry had moved to the foot of the bed and stood there for a moment studying my reclined form. I moved my hands to my breasts and began rolling my erect nipples between fingers. He smiled, seeing me pleasure myself. To further entice him to action, I spread my legs and bent my knees so that he could mount and give me what I craved most; his big rock-hard cock.

"Please fuck me," I begged.

Jerry slowly crawled toward me; his eyes fixed on the target I'd provided. My mind raced, and my body quivered with anticipation of feeling him inside me; of feeling his rock-hard cock fill me completely.

I hadn't begged enough because as his head hovered over my wide-open loins, Jerry stretched his legs out and lay down on his stomach between my legs. He was going to pleasure me with his mouth, something I had never allowed my husband to do before he impaled me with his cock.

Jerry turned his head to the right and began kissing the silky-smooth flesh of my inner thigh with a devilish grin on his lips. He licked where he didn't kiss until my thigh was coated entirely with kisses or moisture from his mouth. "Oh god, please," I pleaded wanting him to finish with my legs and move on to the warm wet flesh beyond my labia. He turned to the left and repeated the entire process, kissing, licking, and driving me completely insane.

His head returned to the center, and he lifted using his elbows to move closer to my loins. I stared up at the ceiling, waiting for him, my fingers feverishly playing with my hard nipples. My wait was short-lived as he lowered his mouth toward my pussy, his lips captured my erect clitoris, and his nose snuggled into the neatly groomed patch of pubic hair just above. It felt so good having him suck my clit; I released one taut nipple and moved that hand down, combing my fingers through his hair not to guide his mouth but to ensure that his mouth would remain at my loins.

"Yes, I love it, keep sucking my clit," I exclaimed.

His lips surrounded my clitoris, and he sucked hard on the tiny bud; it popped from his oral grasp, and his tongue began flicking and sliding around it. I recall experiencing a clitoral orgasm once while I masturbated, an intense buildup, followed by a quick climax, the entire orgasm lasting less than fifteen seconds. Jerry's skillful mouth brought on an incredible orgasm, and his tongue and lips continued, quickly bringing on a second and third. My clit became ultra-sensitive, and I finally begged him, "Please stop, I can't take anymore," as I pulled his mouth from my quivering clit.

He looked up at me, a broad smile on his lips, "How was that?" He asked.

"Incredible," I answered, knowing that he was about to continue pleasuring me with his mouth; I couldn't wait for him to start again.

He lowered his face again, this time he concentrated on my pussy, his tongue slowly traced around the outside of my labia, circling the smooth flesh again and again. I reached down and used two fingers to spread the lips open, exposing the sensitive moist flesh just inside. His tongue dipped into me briefly then returned to again lick along the outer edge.

It was almost like he was teasing me using his tongue like a tiny cock to fuck my sopping wet pussy. I lifted my hips and thrust toward his mouth, and his tongue dipped deeper inside. I'd had enough tiny cock in my life; "I want, no I need your big beautiful hard cock inside me," I begged.

Jerry sensed my urgency and rose to kneel before me, his long-curved cock now the center of my universe. As he moved forward, I reached out for it, but it was too far, "Now Jerry, I want your cock NOW!" I exclaimed as I stretched my fingers toward it.

He inched toward me, and I was finally able to wrap my fingers around the throbbing shaft. I spread my legs open as far as possible and drew his cock head down to my labia, which now lay open the lips spread and ready for him. I was moments from fulfilling yet another fantasy, feeling a fully erect rock-hard cock embedded inside, filling my pussy completely.

I gasped when the tip touched my flesh; then, with incredible slowness, he thrust forward, my tight sopping wet pussy stretched to accept every inch as he sank deeper and deeper to the core of my loins. His cock head slid over my g-spot, causing spiraling chards of pleasure to race up my spine to my brain. I couldn't speak the only sounds I was capable of were low throaty moans as he finally reached total penetration, his balls coming to rest against my ass.

"It's so fucking tight," Jerry said as my quivering flesh grasped at his cock.

He bent at the waist and dropped the full weight of his body onto me; his hard chest crushing my tits, his chin dug into my neck as he withdrew my tight flesh tried to keep him inside. "Fuck me!" I exclaimed as his pulsing cock head nearly slipped from my wet flesh.

He thrust again, this time faster, deeper filling my pussy once again.

"Yes, oh my dear god YES!" I exclaimed as his beautiful cock slammed into my cervix.

Minutes passed, and with each successive thrust his pace quicken I was gasping for air and felt the incredible beginnings of an orgasm. My loins went numb except for the quivering wet flesh he was pounding his rock-hard cock into.

"Make me cum," I screamed.

I wrapped my arms around his sweaty body, digging my nails into his back as I rode his throbbing cock to the very edge; it crashed into me an awesome flood of sexual pleasure as my climax peaked. His hips continued pounding me, driving my ass deeper into his bed, his balls slapping against my ass with each thrust.

My short gasps for air were interrupted only by my moans of ecstasy as finally, mercifully, my orgasm began to subside. Jerry sensed that I'd started the slide from the pinnacle of sexual pleasure and slowed his thrusts, finally stopping with his pulsing cock buried completely inside my quivering wet pussy.

My arms dropped to the bed on either side of my spent body; I struggled to breathe under his crushing weight. Jerry felt my labored gasps for air and lifted supporting his upper body on his elbows I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck so I could lift enough to kiss him. His tongue darted between my lips, and I sucked it as our mouths crushed together.

I finally broke our kiss and let myself fall to the bed, "That was incredible," I said, staring up into his crystal blue eyes.

"Do you need a break?" He asked.

I shook my head, yes, but I was already planning on how I'd make our first night together unforgettable.

He withdrew his rock-hard cock and rolled off me to one side, his cock pulled a long strand of my juices and left a streak of moisture across my thigh.

I rolled to my side and propped my head up with one hand. Looking down over his glistening form to his amazing cock, it stood proud and completely erect, occasionally twitching in anticipation of relief.

I reached toward him and traced my fingertip along his eyebrows, his lips, and chin. My finger moved down to circle his taut nipples and followed the outline of his six-pack abs. It finally reached its goal, and I ran my fingertip up one side then down the other as his throbbing cock twitched and surged under my gentle caress.

I got up to kneel beside him as my hand captured his cock and began stroking the full length.

As my hand moved slowly on his cock shaft, I looked at him, "I want you to cum in my mouth," I softly said.

Jerry smiled at me, acknowledging he wanted the same.

I straddled his body, sliding my legs under his arms, mounting him sixty-nine. As I lifted him toward my mouth, I felt his hands slide up my thighs. His cock surged as I opened my mouth and took him; the bend of my throat an exact match for the curve of his cock. In an instant, I had his rock-hard cock embedded in my throat, swallowing every inch of the shaft.

He fingered me as I fucked him with my mouth. Over and over, I lifted off his surging cock only to engulf him again in the moist tissue of my throat. I was sucking his cock to make him cum. There was no playful licking or kissing. I was a woman on a mission, and the finish would be when he filled my throat with thick creamy cum.

"If you keep that up I'm gonna cum," Jerry said.

I paused only long enough to reply, "That's what I want," then impaled my throat again with his cock.

His fingers sank deep into my pussy, and he thrust his hips up off the bed. I felt his cock surge in my throat then begin convulsing violently as his orgasm began. I kept his cock buried in my throat as it exploded; a thick wad of creamy cum shot directly toward my stomach. I thought I was about to gag when his cock deposited an even more significant shot in my throat.

"Oh, fuck YES!" He screamed.

I wanted to taste his seed; I lifted enough, so the third blast from his incredible cock coated the inside of my mouth. His cum tasted incredibly sweet and sour at the same time, and his balls pumped my mouth full of his savory juice.

I swallowed once, then again trying my best to keep up with the incredible flow from his twitching cock, but my efforts were for naught as thick gobs escaped my mouth and ran down his throbbing shaft into his pubic hair and over his scrotum.

. "Suck it." He said, almost demandingly.

I kept sucking until his cock stopped; and lifted so that just the head remained inside my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the corona, used my lips to caress the shaft just below trying to elicit every last drop his balls could provide. "God damn woman," Jerry said once he'd recovered enough to speak.

I released my oral grip on his cock and started licking what had escaped my mouth. I moved off him to cleanse the spots I couldn't reach before and was able to look up at his blue eyes for the first time.

"Can I ask a question," Jerry said.

"Sure," I replied then went back to my task.

"Was that the first time you've taken a man's cock in your throat?" He asked.

"Yes, the very first time, but I've fantasized about it for years," I replied.

He smiled, "Well, you're a natural; I can't remember ever enjoying getting oral so much." Jerry said.

"Better than that young woman who introduced you to swinging?" I asked.

"There's no comparison," He answered.

I finished cleaning him up with my mouth then reclined next to him. We talked for an hour or more about all kinds of things and fucked again just to confirm the first wasn't an aberration. If anything, the second was better than the first.

. It was nearly midnight when Jerry finally drove me back to my vehicle parked outside O'Neil's; he promised to call me later so we could make plans to see each other again.

As I drove home, I had a feeling of satisfaction for the first time, at forty-five, I could still make a man happy, and I'd finally felt what I'd fantasized about for my entire life.

Paul was sitting in the kitchen when I got home.

"You waited up for me?" I asked.

He smiled at me and said, "This first time, I thought you might want to talk."

I sat down across from him. "Okay, let's talk," I said, rather matter of factly.

"Did he satisfy you?" Paul asked.

"In more ways than you can imagine," I replied.