Dianna's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw your car parked so you could spy on me," I said.

"Does that bother you?" he asked.

I smiled then said, "No; as a matter of fact, I wanted you to see me touch him. I wanted you to watch as I stroked him."

"Was he hard?" Paul asked.

"He was hard before we left the bar; in fact, the bartender came over and quietly told us that we should get a room," I said.

He smiled at me then continued asking questions, "Where did he take you?"

"His apartment is a short drive from O'Neil's, so we went there," I replied.

"Isn't that convenient," Paul said.

I giggled then said, "Ten minutes after we left the bar, I was on my knees in his living room, sucking his big beautiful cock."

Before he could ask another question, I continued, "I never realized how wonderful it feels, having a cock grow harder inside my mouth. When I pulled his foreskin back, exposing his cock head, the taste was something totally new. Uncut men have more smegma there, his tasted musky; almost cheesy like, but I loved the taste."

"Did he cum in your mouth?" Paul asked.

I smiled and said, "Yes, he did."

"And before he came in your mouth, did you throat his big cock?" Paul asked.

"Yes, I deep-throated every inch of his BIG hard cock," I said, accentuating the word big.

"What about your cunt; did he fuck you good and hard with his big cock," Paul asked.

I wasn't happy with his game of twenty questions and decided to put an end to it right then.

"Listen, Paul; I'm not going to sit here and go over every detail of tonight. Let's just say that I climaxed many times. Jerry gave me incredible oral sex; he filled my throat and pussy completely and satisfied me more than I could have imagined." I said, hoping to end his questions.

Paul stood up and as he walked around the table said, "So you've come home satisfied; is this where I get my cock sucked?" He asked.

I instantly recalled my suggestion that when I come home, all satisfied, "I'll be horny as hell to suck your cock" to use my exact words.

He moved, so he was standing at my shoulder; I turned my head and looked up at him.

"Come on; Lady Di suck my cock like you sucked his." He almost demanded.

He undid his belt and pushed his pants down to his knees. His under ware followed, exposing his tiny nub of a cock. "You're not even hard," I said.

"With your talented mouth, I'm sure you can get me erect in no time." He said sarcastically.

Rather than tell him to go fuck his hand, I decided to give him what he wanted in hopes that he would continue to provide me with his blessing to pursue my fantasies.

I turned on the chair, so I was facing his limp cock. He was staring down at me as I leaned forward and took him between my lips. His cock tasted like urine, and I instantly released it. "You could have washed up!" I scolded him.

He laughed and replied, "Why would I; Jerry's cock was covered with that cheesy tasting stuff, and you took him down your throat."

I spat on his cock then used my index finger and thumb to try and remove the residue of his pee.

"Come on; I don't want a handjob, suck it you cunt." He said, trying his best to demean me.

I wanted to slap his face; instead, I decided to make him cum as quickly as possible. I leaned forward again and took him in my mouth. My tongue swirled around his tiny cock head and massaged the short length of his urethra.

I sucked hard on his little dick and felt it begin to react. Hopefully, I could get him hard and off within a couple of minutes.

My hands cradled his balls, and I used my fingernails to scratch the flesh where his scrotum blends just in front of his asshole.

I let him slip from my mouth so I could speak, "Cum for me, gimme your thick juicy load."

I knew from twenty-plus years of sucking his cock that a little dirty talk went a long way.

His cock surged and hardened to what I used to think was completely erect. Taking him between my lips again, I sucked the head then let him slide along my tongue. He groaned deeply as my mouth brought him to the very edge.

"That's it suck my cum load," Paul exclaimed.

I squeezed his balls, trying to rush the sauce along, then felt his first blast coat my tongue. I sucked even harder, wanting his orgasm to peak and pass as fast as I could. Paul's cock may be tiny, but his balls have always provided me with a mouth full of creamy thick sperm. "Suck it harder." He demanded.

I sucked harder and was rewarded with yet another shot of creamy, thick cum. "Yeah, that's it, now show me your cum filled mouth," Paul said.

In the past, he loved when I held his entire load inside my mouth, and after he'd finished, I'd tilt my head back and show him how much cum his balls had produced. This blow job was no different except that his load would join that of my lover, who had shot his directly into my stomach. I swallow it then wiped my lips clean, and I wondered if he had any idea that as I sat there in our kitchen sucking his cock, I carried a load of thick cum in my pussy also.

Paul zipped up and said, "I've got to get up early; I'm off to bed."

I sat there in the kitchen for a while, thinking about my new life. Wondering if the other men I'd agree to meet could hold a candle to the first. I was sure that there would be others, each one providing me with the satisfaction I craved. Paul's taste was still in my mouth as I stood up, and I took several gulps of orange juice to cleanse my palate before heading to bed.