Dianna's Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short while later, my new mail icon popped up, and of course, I instantly click on my inbox, which contained his reply.

Your Pleasure wrote, "Lady Di, I'm so excited about meeting you tomorrow afternoon. To be honest, I expected you might want to exchange messages here a few times before we met, but a face to face meeting is so much better. If you want, I'd be happy to take some photos of you with your phone. Since I'm fairly well known in the community, a meeting in a public place could be a problem for discretion, so I'd suggest that I get us a room. Do you know the Frontier Motel on route 12? I can be there about twelve-thirty pay for the room and send you a text message with the room number. I hope this is okay with you. Thanks, Stephen."

Paul has a standing tee time to play golf with three of his buddies every Sunday afternoon, so I knew that Stephen and I would have all afternoon to get to know each other. I shouldn't assume that meeting him for the first time in a motel room would lead to sex even though I hoped it would. It has been four days since I met Jerry; to be honest, I was craving a big hard cock inside me again.

I clicked on reply and typed, "Stephan, I have no problem with meeting privately tomorrow. I know the Frontier, and I'll wear something extra sexy so you can take some photos for me. I'm already feeling very excited about seeing you. Thanks, Dianna." I clicked send but instantly realized I hadn't given him my cell number and sent a second message with my number.

I opened his intimate photo again, sat back in my chair, and studied the image. Even though the reflected image wasn't all that clear, I could tell that his bulbous mushroom shaped cock head would feel wonderful sliding over my lips, tongue and into my moist throat. Since he'd admitted that his wife finds oral sex distasteful, I knew that tomorrow afternoon, I'd be pleasuring him with my mouth, and to be honest; I was looking forward to having his full cock head pierce my sphincter and sink deep inside my asshole. I smiled, thinking that perhaps Stephan would become the man who could satisfy my desires often.

Paul was sitting in the family room, reading the newspaper when I finally went downstairs. I poured myself a glass of ice tea and joined him but didn't speak.

"I'm sorry about earlier," He finally said.

I glanced at him, half-smiled, and replied, "It's no big deal I'm accustomed to providing for myself."

"I was kinda tired after mowing the lawn, and after the way you got me off, I just relaxed and dozed off," He said, trying to make an excuse for not returning the favor.

I laughed and replied, "That's funny because you sure as hell didn't look relaxed while you painted my face with cum."

He turned toward me and said, "If you'd like, we can go to bed early and."

"That's not gonna happen, Paul. You had your chance to taste my sweet pussy and blew it," I interrupted.

I guess my comment pissed him off some because he said, "I suppose that sometime next week, you'll be finding a glory hole and sucking off any cock that comes along."

"That is a distinct possibility," I instantly shot back.

His anger grew as he replied, "You're turning into quite a little cum slut Dianna."

I just smiled at him, which pissed him off even more.

"I'm going to bed," he said as he got up and left me alone in the family room.

I turned on the television, but my mind was focused on my Sunday afternoon tryst with Stephen. I had promised to wear something sexy so he could take pictures. The problem is that I don't have any sexy lingerie. In my mind, white cotton panties and bras don't qualify as sexy lingerie. Unlike my first encounter with Jerry when we met in a public place tomorrow, I'd have the opportunity to appear more sensual, giving Stephen something to lock in his memory for hopefully a very long time. Next week I'd have to shop for more enticing lingerie, but for tomorrow I decided to go naked under my outfit, hoping that wow factor would impress him. Since I was expecting that if we did have sex, it would include anal, so I made a mental note to stop at the drug store and purchase some anal lube.

Paul was still awake when I entered our bedroom, apparently finishing the newspaper instead of going to sleep.

He glanced up from his paper and said, "I got a call from Steve, something has come up, and he can't make our tee time tomorrow."

It couldn't be I instantly thought the Stephen I was planning on fucking tomorrow couldn't be the Steve that plays golf every Sunday with my husband.

"That's a shame, Paul," I replied.

"It must be something special, Steve hasn't missed a round all summer," Paul said.

I resisted smiling as I thought the something special was me.

I changed into my best don't touch me PJ's and crawled into bed facing away and as far from him as possible. I'd have to talk with Stephen about his golf buddies tomorrow without letting him know that one of his foursome is my husband. I drifted off to sleep, wondering if the fact that he might know Paul would hamper our plans and decided to bring up the subject after we fucked.

I woke Sunday morning alone, a stream of bright sunlight streaked across the room, signaling that weather wouldn't change Paul's plans. I slipped on my bathrobe and descended the stairs finding Paul already dress and fiddling with his golf clubs in the kitchen.

As I poured myself a glass of orange juice, he said, "I'm gonna leave early so I can spend some time on the practice green before we tee off and try to find a fourth to take Steve's place. What are your plans for today?"

I leaned against the counter and replied, "I'll probably just pitter around the house, do some laundry and spend some time at my computer."

Lying to him about my extra-marital activities wasn't something I was planning on when I started, but until I knew for sure that Stephen was Paul's golfing buddy, I didn't want him to know I was planning on meeting another man today.

Twenty minutes later, Paul got up and said, "I'm gonna head out." He tried to kiss me on the mouth, but I turned my head, causing his lips to land on my cheek.

"I guess I'll see you around six?" I asked, knowing that if true to form, he and his buddies would stop for a couple of beers after golfing.

"Yes, if I can find a fourth to take Steve's place," Paul answered as he headed for the garage.

I waited until I was sure he'd backed out of the driveway and headed for the golf course. It was nine-thirty when I headed for the bathroom to shower and begin preparations for my rendezvous with Stephen.

Since I had decided to forgo panties and a bra, I went to my closet and picked out a dark blue pleated skirt that wasn't overly short, knowing that I would be able to entice Stephen by hiking the skirt up to reveal my naked loins. I compliment the dark color of my skirt with a white cotton blouse that buttoned up the front. Before arriving at the motel, I could choose how many buttons I'd undo.

I showered and shampooed my hair. Then, I slipped my bathrobe back on and sat down at my make-up table to do my hair. After blow-drying and curling my shoulder-length auburn locks, I brushed it out into a wavy sultry look, a spritz of hair spray ensured that my hot look would hold at least until Stephen and I hopefully got into the heated part of our meeting. I applied a lavender shade of eyeshadow, which highlights my green eyes quite nicely, and to enhance my eyes further, I used a dark shade of mascara to lengthen my lashes.

Since I was confident he would be taking pictures of me later, I took the time to apply foundation and a subtle shade of blush to hide my imperfections. I finished with a slightly lighter shade of lavender lipstick and sealed it with a shiny coat of clear gloss. Studying my reflection in the mirror, I was satisfied that this look would entice him and provide me with excellent photos to use on Swinger's Unlimited.

I slipped on my highest black heels and walked to the full-length mirror mounted on the bathroom door to survey how I would look after taking off my skirt and blouse. As my bathrobe slid off my shoulders, I was pleasantly surprised, and my appearance was that of a sultry middle-aged woman who knows what she wants and how to get it from the man she's seducing. Gone were the concerns of my somewhat droopy breasts and the slightest of a belly; instead, I concentrated on how my high heels accentuated my shapely legs and the sensuous appearance of my hair and face. I pirouetted on my heels looked over my shoulder, from behind my legs, and ass almost screamed ass fuck me bringing a broad smile to my lips. My second lover was in for a real treat. I now had the confidence to act on my desires and couldn't wait to see his reaction once we were alone in the room.

The white cotton blouse didn't reveal the shape of my braless chest except for the tiny twin points where my nipples touched the fabric, but I was confident that as my sexual arousal increased, those tiny points would become more noticeable. Since I was planning on making a stop at the pharmacy, I buttoned the blouse all the way up. Stepping into the dark blue pleated skirt, I carefully tucked my blouse in smoothing the fabric over my hips then pulled the zipper up in back, snugging the skirt around my waist. Surveying my appearance in the mirror, I liked the way my nipples poked at the cotton fabric of my blouse and the way the pleated skirt enhanced my legs as I stepped toward the mirror. I turned around and began bending over at the waist; it wasn't until my hands were nearly at my ankles that the skirt rose up enough to reveal my labia's naked lips.

I smiled, knowing that unless he was totally brain dead, Stephen wouldn't be able to resist my planned seduction. I placed what make-up I thought I might need, and my cell phone in my purse then headed downstairs it was almost eleven-forty-five, so I grabbed my keys and headed for the garage. The drive to the Frontier Motel would take at least half an hour, and I still needed to make a quick stop at the pharmacy.

It's amazing how many sexual necessities are offered at one of the big chain store pharmacies. I spent some time looking at their supply of over the counter erectile disfunction supplements, an almost endless offering of condoms in every color and texture and finally the myriad of massage oils and anal lubes some claiming to heighten the users' sensations and many offering tasty flavors. I choose a small bottle of strawberry-scented anal lube. So, it would be evident that I was buying just the lube I picked up a couple of other items before heading to the cashier's location.

As I walked toward my minivan, my text message alert sounded as planned Stephen was sending the room number. "I'm in room 25, can't wait to meet you!"

Twenty minutes later, I turned into the parking lot of the Frontier Motel. Those butterflies of anticipation had again crept into my stomach, something I figured would happen every time I met a new lover. The parking lot was fairly empty, only a couple of cars parked in front of rooms, and I quickly found room twenty-five. I sat there for a moment thinking about the man waiting inside, would he find me attractive, would he be sexually attracted to me, would my plan to seduce him on our first date shock or please him. I undid the top three buttons of my blouse, slipped the bottle of strawberry flavored anal lube into my purse, and slid out of the seat. I was about to find out the answers to those questions and perhaps a few more.

I knocked lightly on the door but found it had been left slightly ajar, so I pushed it open and stepped inside, closing and locking it behind me. Stephen was standing across the room in the doorway to the bathroom it took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the dimly lit room, but as they did, I notice he was wearing a pair of jeans and a button-down pale blue shirt.

He was first to speak, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Dianna."

I smiled as I walked toward him, placed my purse on the bed, and replied, "I'm very excited about meeting you, Stephan."

As I neared him, I stretched my arms to hug him, but his hands caught mine and held me at bay as he said, "You look gorgeous."

"I hope you're happy, I've had butterflies in the pit of my stomach worrying if you'd find me attractive," I answered.

His smile served as the answer, and he drew me toward him, releasing my hands and placing his on my hips. Our first hug was gentle at first, but as our bodies touched, I made sure to press my chest against his. His hands moved from my hips and slid up my back as they moved, he said, "Hmmm," his fingertips not finding any sign of bra straps. He pulled me tighter against his body, and I again pressed my tits against his chest.

Stephan returned his hands to my hips and gently moved me away as he suggested, "We should talk." Keeping his promise that our first meeting was to get to know one another better, he moved away and sat at the small table in the corner of the room. His eyes stayed focused on me as I turned the other chair slightly toward him, sat down, and seductively crossed my legs then replied, "Yes, we have all afternoon let's take our time."

"Do you have questions for me?" Stephan asked.

I leaned forward a little allowing him to look down the opening of my blouse as I thought for a moment then asked, "How many other women have you met since joining Swinger's Unlimited?"

He smiled and replied, "I've met two others."

Rather than bluntly ask if he fucked them both, I asked, "Were you intimate with both?"

"No, actually the first member I met wasn't what she seemed to be, the photos she'd shared were taken years ago and to be quite honest she had gained a considerable amount of weight. We both agreed that we were not a very good fit for one another." He explained.

I grinned and said, "What about the second?"

Stephen paused for a moment I assumed he was thinking about how he would explain the second. Finally, he said, "I met her three weeks ago, like you, she agreed to meet me here at the Frontier. It was a pleasurable afternoon, to say the least."

I had to ask, "Did she satisfy your desires?"

He leaned forward and smiled then asked, "Are you asking me if she gave me head?"

"I suppose I am," I answered.

His hand moved across the distance between us and came to rest on my knee as he replied, "Yes, she did, but while I enjoyed it immensely, she didn't seem to share my enthusiasm for oral sex."

I placed one hand over his and moved the other up to the opening of my blouse. Pulling the fabric further apart, giving him a seductive view of my cleavage as I replied, "I think you will find that I am very enthusiastic about sucking cock."

His wide smile acknowledged that he was looking forward to me, showing just how enthusiastic I am. His hand slipped from under mine, and he sat back again in his chair as he said, "Let me ask you a question."

"Ask away," I instantly replied.

"You already know that I'm keeping my activities secret from my wife, are you doing the same with your spouse?" Stephan asked.

I toyed with the fabric of my blouse as I answered, "My husband knows that I'm actively seeking satisfaction elsewhere and has given me permission to do so, but he doesn't know I'm here with you this afternoon."

"That's amazing," He replied.

I grinned at him and added, "I still provide for his needs and have made a few concessions to ensure that he will continue giving me his blessing."

"Concessions?" Stephen asked.

I stood up and walked to the bed, retrieving my cell phone from my purse as I explained, "You'll recall from my profile that I fantasize about have photos taken while I'm sucking a big hard cock."

"I recall that," He answered.

"I've promised to share the photos of me with my husband," I said as I turned toward him again.

As I handed my phone to him, I said, "How about we take care of my public photos first."

"I'd love to," Stephen said as he opened the camera app on my cell phone.

"I'd like a nice close up of just my face to start," I suggested.

A moment later, he'd captured that image and said, "Beautiful you have such a lovely smile," as he viewed the picture.

He moved a little to my side and suggested, "Turn your head toward me."

I did as he asked, and instead of smiling widely gave him a more seductive, please fuck me look.

"Awesome," He said after taking the shot.

He moved his chair against the wall and said, "Sit here and cross your legs again."

I could tell that he was getting into photographing me, and as I sat down, I unbuttoned the fourth button on my blouse. Crossing my legs sexually, I arched my back some so the picture would include my hard nipples pressing into the cotton fabric covering them.

As he stood there, I noticed the ever so slight bulge in his jeans and asked, "Am I turning you on?"

"What do you think?" He instantly replied.

I just smiled and said, "Let me pose for you."

"I'd love that," He answered.

I opened another button of my blouse, uncrossed my legs spread my knees, and leaned forward, pulling the fabric wider to expose most of my naked tits to the camera.

He captured the image.

I was fulfilling one of my fantasies, stood up and posed with one shoe on the chair and one hand on my hip followed by an image of me kneeling on the chair and looking back at him over my shoulder.

The bulge in his jeans had grown noticeably, and I decided it was time to show him how ready I was to have his rock-hard cock inside me.

I slid the chair aside and slowly bent at the waist I could feel the hemline of my skirt rise and when Stephen exclaimed, "No fuckin' way," I knew that my naked labia was exposed. He captured an image of my creamy ass and naked loins.

"Isn't my pussy pretty?" I asked as I straightened up.

"No, it's beautiful," he instantly answered.

I reached around and pulled the tiny tap of my zipper down and let the skirt flutter to the floor around my heels then bent over again moving my hands to my ass cheeks spreading them apart I asked, "Do you know how much I want to feel your big hard cock inside my asshole?"

"I think I do," He answered.

I moved my hands around, opened the last button of my blouse, slipped it off my shoulders, and let it join my skirt on the floor.

I turned to face him stepped out of the puddle of fabric surrounding my heels and toward him. As I started unbuttoning his shirt, I asked, "Do you have any idea how much I want to taste your rock-hard cock?"

I tossed his shirt on the bed and ran my nails down over his chest and the twitching flesh of his abdomen as I undid his belt buckle, I asked, "You do want me to suck his big hard cock, don't you?"

"Oh god, yes, Dianna," He instantly answered.

Stephen kicked off his shoes as I peeled the denim fabric off his legs, leaving his cock concealed by the white cotton fabric of his jockey shorts.

As I straightened up, I placed one hand on the solid meat of his erection and gently squeezed his shaft as I said, "Kiss me."

His arm circled my waist and pulled me toward him, crushing my tits against his body, pinning my hand to his big hard cock. Our mouths met not in a gentle first kiss between two new lovers, but in a passionate soul-searching kiss, our tongues intertwined together, our lips crushed against one another, and my body melting against his.

His lips moved to my ear, and he whispered, "You're so beautiful."

I tilted my head back and said, "Sit down and let me show you how enthusiastic I am."

Stephen moved around me, and as he began to sit started peeling his jockey underwear off, but I stopped him saying, "Let me uncover that big beautiful hard cock."

He sat there cell phone at the ready as I got down on hands and knees and slowly crawled toward him. He must have taken three pictures of my seductive crawl, and when I reached his feet, I straightened up, shook my head, causing my wavy brunette locks to cascade haphazardly around my face. My fingertips crawled along his thighs almost as slowly as when I approached his seated body.