Dianna's Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taste my cum shot," he said as his fingers began to slide down.

Stephen's cum was probably the thickest I'd ever had the pleasure of tasting, almost paste-like, and as he forced it into my mouth, it coated my tongue and ran to the back of my mouth. Its strong salty taste and the thick texture was something gratifying.

Once his fingers slid to the open end, I lifted a little and took it between my lips, hoping to suck every last drop contained in the latex sleeve. Stephen's eyes remained focused on my face as I let the condom slip from my mouth, he tossed it on the bed and I opened my lips to show him the impressive load that his balls had provided me.

I played with it for a few moments, swirling my tongue around pursing my lips and forcing his thick load to ooze out, then slurping it back inside my mouth.

"That's so fuckin' sexy," Stephen remarked as I closed my lips and swallowed.

His cock was still rock-hard, standing at attention before me. I smiled and said, "Let me clean your cock with my mouth."

I used my tongue to lap the salty residue from his rock-hard shaft. Then, I took his bulbous cock head between my lips and sucked hard on just the tip. I was rewarded with a wad of thick cum that had remained in his urethra and quickly swallowed the last of his cum load.

"God, I love the taste of your cum," I remarked as my hand began stroking his still fully erect cock.

He giggled and replied, "Really, you could have fooled me."

I playfully slapped his cock head, then placed my hands high on his chest and pushed him back toward the bed. He sat down and watched as I moved between his thighs again, wrapping my delicate fingers around his hard shaft.

"Would you like some more?" I asked.

He smiled and answered, "Absolutely."

As I stood, I said, "Lay back and let me take control."

Stephen scooted back some and flopped down on the mattress, his erect cock standing straight up from his loins.

I stood at the edge until he lifted his head to look at me. I smiled, acknowledging that I had his attention then slowly cupped both breasts, squeezing them and rolling my erect nipples between my thumbs and index fingers as I said, "I want you to do this too."

He just smiled.

I released my tits, no longer self-conscious about how they drooped, knowing that his hands would playfully caress them once they were with-in reach.

I slid my hands down to my loins and pressed my index fingers along either side of my moist labia spreading the lips to show him the wet pink flesh inside.

"I've fantasized for so long about having a big rock-hard beautiful cock buried inside my tight wet cunt," I said as I used the tip of one middle finger to tease my erect throbbing clit.

He smiled again as he grasped his cock shaft and waved it invitingly at me.

Having fulfilled my fantasy with Jerry earlier, I now craved the sensation, and I wanted to experience again the feeling of being filled, of having a big hard cock pulsing as my cunt surrounded it, having my tight flesh stretched as his big beautiful cock speared me.

As I slowly crawled up onto the bed, I said, "I'm gonna pleasure you more than any woman has done before."

"I'm certain of that," Stephen replied as my knees slid along the outside of his thighs.

His eyes remained fixed on mine as he asked, "Should we use another condom?"

I smiled and replied, "No fuckin' way I want to fuck you flesh to flesh, I want to feel you're thick hot cum shooting inside me and coating my tight cunt completely."

He released his cock just as my loins touched it, bringing his hands to my tits and softly squeezing the soft flesh.

My soft moan acknowledging that his caresses pleased me and my loins pressed his cock against his abdomen, and I slowly began sliding my labia along the rock-hard shaft while he continued pleasuring my tits.

Over and over again, I slid my moist lips along his shaft, staring down at him, building the anticipation of when I'd lift and guide his bulbous cock head to the entrance of my throbbing wet cunt.

"You're driving me insane, Dianna, please, for the love of god put it inside," He pleaded.

I resisted my craving for a moment or two longer sliding my now slippery wet cunt lips along his rock-solid cock shaft then as I reached down and grasped it rose and pointed his bulbous cock head at the entrance of my quivering cunt.

Stephen moaned as his cock head spread my swollen wet lips and slipped inside. His hands became more aggressive, squeezing the soft flesh of my tits harder as I used my tight flesh to tease the head of his hard cock.

"More baby," He begged.

I could no longer resist my cravings and slowly began a sensual plunge on his throbbing cock. This plunge provided that excellent sensation of having my tight flesh grasp his big beautiful cock, a plunge that didn't stop until he was buried in my pulsing cunt and his big bulbous cock head pressed against my cervix.

"Fucking A," Stephen exclaimed as he felt the wet flesh squeeze his cock.

I lifted until only his cock head remained inside then began a second sensuous slide down on his cock. He slid his hands to my shoulders and drew me down until my tits pressed against his chest, and our mouths joined in a passionate kiss of new lovers. His hands guided my mouth as I started slowly lifting my hips and plunging, satisfying my lust to be fucked like never before.

I fucked him ever so slowly, allowing both of us to enjoy the pleasure of being coupled at our loins and mouths.

I began feeling the tingling in my loins of an impending orgasm and broke our kiss to whisper in his ear, "You're going to make me cum."

His hands drew my mouth back to his, and he probed my mouth deeply with his tongue, swirling it around mine repeatedly.

The tingling changed to numbness, and waves of ecstasy rolled along my spine into my brain as I climaxed. His hands wrapped around me, holding tightly as my body convulsed involuntarily while my orgasm peaked my quivering cunt completely surrounding his rock-hard cock soaking in the flood of juices that flowed from me.

Mercifully my orgasm began to subside, and I was left with the incredible sensation of being completely satisfied. His cock twitched and surged inside my wet flesh, signaling that he wanted to feel the same sensation.

His hands slid down my back and came to rest on my hips as he began to lift, he said, "Fuck me, Dianna."

I wanted his load mixed with my orgasmic juices, so I began fucking him, not slowly as before but with an ever-increasing pace I knew would bring on his climax as quickly as possible.

"That's it," he exclaimed as he began thrusting his hips up when I pounded mine down.

His cock felt so fuckin' good stretching my wet flesh and slamming again and again against my cervix. Our fucking took on a smooth splashing sound as together we worked to bring on his orgasm.

I'm not certain if his earlier climax help stave off his orgasm or if my newest lover just has incredible staying power, but we continued our rapid pace for what seemed like an eternity. I came again, another awesome orgasm that left me bucking and convulsing on his rock-hard cock.

"I want, NO I need, to feel your hot cum load shooting inside me," I said, urging him on.

Stephen's pace quickened, and I just held on for dear life as he slammed his hard cock into me. I knew he was approaching the pinnacle of pleasure confirmed when I felt his cock swell to orgasmic size.

He growled and gripped my hips harder as his big beautiful hard cock exploded, sending wad after hot thick wad of cum inside my nearly spent cunt. His cum load felt incredible, coating my quivering flesh and oozing from my cunt.

"God Stephen, that was incredible," I said as his orgasm subsided.

"You're so fuckin' hot," He replied.

I was spent, and as his cock began to soften and slip from my cunt I rolled off and lay down beside him.

As he slipped off the bed, he said, "I want some pictures of your sweet spent cunt."

I smiled and spread my legs as he grabbed the cell phone and began taking several pictures of my loins, the smile on his lips acknowledging that these would be pictures we'd both enjoy for a very long time.

I reached down and spread myself open then clenched my internal muscles, causing his hot thick cum to oozed from inside.

"That's fuckin' hot," He remarked as he captured images of his load leaking onto the mattress.

He tossed the cell phone onto the bed just before I slipped a couple of fingers into the pool of creamy, thick cum, then lifted them to my lips, sucking and licking his salty seed.

"I love how it tastes," I remarked once I'd tasted him again.

He crawled alongside me and lightly kissed my mouth, tasting the thick salty fruits of his balls for himself. I parted my lips and extended my tongue to allow him to savor the taste.

As he lay down beside me, he remarked, "I've never done that before."

I curled up against him and draped one leg over his placing my soft hand on his chest. He slid one arm under me and pulled me tighter against his body.

We cuddled like this for the longest time talking about our fantasies, and where we both hoped our new relationship would go.

He seemed to especially enjoy my fantasy about finding a glory hole and savoring the taste of as many men as possible; he told me that he'd love going with me so he could act as my protector should something not go as I planned.

I suspected that his offer might have something to do with him wanting to watch me suck off anonymous men in a setting neither of us had experienced before. His comments led me to believe that unlike Jerry, he and I would most certainly be seeing one another frequently.

I wanted our first time together to last forever, but unfortunately, neither of us could control time, and I finally told him that I needed to get home with enough time to prepare for my husband's return.

As I dressed, I thought about asking him if his plans for today was to take in a round of golf, but decided I'd wait until we spoke on the computer or were together again before addressing that fact.

He kissed me softly on the mouth before we left the Frontier Motel, both satisfied that our first meeting was something we'd remember always.