Dianna's Awakening Ch. 04

Story Info
Dianna explores anonymous oral sex at a glory hole.
7.9k words
4.06
11.9k
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fully expected to hear from Stephen within a day or two of our first encounter at the Frontier, but as the days passed and turned into more than a week, I became resolved that like Jerry, he had no intention of contacting me. I was now 0 for 2 in my search for a steady lover and began to wonder if this lifestyle precluded having a relationship that included exclusivity between lovers. After all, the entire premise of swinging is to give yourself the opportunity for a variety of sexual partners and experiences.

My original membership profile listing indicated I was looking for a well-hung male to share intimate times. After reviewing a couple of hundred other single female listings, I decided to revise mine to suggest that one-night stands were okay with me. I also added a line to my fantasies that I want to experience the glory hole fetish.

Many of the parties and private gatherings posted on the website seemed to be directed toward the couples who enjoy trading sexual partners the true essence of swinging, so I kind of avoided entertaining any idea of attending as a single female. I considered contacting both Jerry and Stephan to ask if they'd like to accompany me to one of these parties but decided against that since neither of them had done as they'd promised and gotten back in touch with me.

As I sat at my computer contemplating how I'd proceed, I thought to myself, "Dianna, what excites you most, what makes you feel most satisfied." The answer to those two questions is oral sex, with both men I've met and even my husband, the sensation of having a cock grow as I tease and pleasure it with my lips and tongue. Then having a rock-hard cock in my mouth slowly slipping toward my throat is undoubtedly the most satisfying thing about sex. It excites me, knowing that when I drop to my knees before any man and begin sucking him, his eyes will be focused on nothing else. I love watching their expression change, and I love the wanton lust in their eyes as I pleasure them orally. And as they approach orgasm, I absolutely love how their cocks swell just before they provide me with my reward, a thick creamy mouthful of searing hot sperm.

I'd become a glory-hole queen, a passionate mature cock sucker who would pleasure any takers to satisfy her lust. I knew that the best place to find glory-holes would be porn shops, so I searched for porn shops near me. My search came up with three within driving distance, and after writing down the addresses, I decided to spend the afternoon checking all three out. I dressed not to draw too much attention to myself wearing a pair of jeans, a loose-fitting sweater, and a pair of sandals. I knew I would have to be home before Paul arrived from work, so I'd have to be quick at each shop.

My first stop was at a shop downtown. The only indication it was a porn shop was the sign above the door that said Adult Shop. My hand trembled a little as I turned the doorknob and entered. The shop was quite narrow just inside to one side was the counter, and an older woman seated behind greeted me, saying, "Can I help you find something?"

I smiled and replied, "I'd like just to look around if that's okay."

She nodded her approval and went back to reading the book she held.

The front half of the shop had racks on either side wall containing adult toys and an assortment of DVD boxes of porn movies. Halfway back, there was an opening to a long hall, and as I peered into the hall noticed doors opened to the video booths. I assumed this was where I'd find the glory holes. I slowly walked down the hall opening each door and checking for holes in the side walls but didn't find any. After my search, I walked back to the counter to talk with the cashier.

She looked up from her book and said, "Find what you were looking for?"

I swallowed hard, and after a sheepish grin replied, "Actually, I didn't, I was expecting to find gloryholes in your video booths."

Her expression became somewhat stern as she answered, "We don't condone sex in our shop, and the rules are that only one person at a time is allowed in the booths."

"I see," I replied.

"If you're looking to suck cock, you'll have to find another shop." She answered.

I felt kind of silly bluntly asking her about gloryholes and said, "I guess I will."

I left without saying another word to her.

The next stop on my list was further outside town and turned out to be a stand-alone building behind a used car lot. The sign above the door said, "Excitement Video" I was glad to see several cars parked in the small lot. I entered to find a youthful male seated behind the counter and a couple of customers, all men, milling about in the video rack section. One or two of them took note that a woman had entered, but didn't pay me any attention since I had dressed not to draw attention to myself.

I found the video booth hall and entered wondering if I'd discover what I was looking for. Opening each door, I was happy to find small holes in the side walls. I assumed the owners didn't care if sex acts happened since that would draw more customers. At the end of the hall, I discovered an open room with several benches surrounding a small raised stage, at the center, there was a metal pole that extended from the floor to the ceiling. On the walls, there were a couple of video screens that were playing free porn movies. I knew instantly this place had potential and decided to have a seat and watch some of the free porn.

It didn't take long before one of the men from the front made his way back to the room, and quite brazenly took a seat right beside me.

I glanced toward him and smiled but didn't say anything.

"Is this your first time here?" he asked.

I didn't look at him but replied, "Yes."

"Do you like watching porn?" he asked.

I again replied with one word, "Yes," even though I had minimal experience watching porn movies.

He continued questioning me saying, "I noticed you checking inside the private booths, did you find what you were looking for."

"I did," I replied, turning toward this stranger as I answered.

He just smiled at me.

"But I am confused about this room why the free porn," I said.

"This room is for the dancers; they start at six o'clock." He answered.

"Oh, I see, that explains the stage," I replied.

"Sometimes, woman customers try doing amateur shows too," he offered.

"That's very interesting," I answered.

"You ever dance for strangers?" He asked.

I smiled at him and replied, "No, but I think I would enjoy having men watch me strip for them."

He offered a story, "A couple of weeks ago, this very sexy older babe came in and started dancing. She was really hot, and after removing all her clothes, she did a hot masturbation show. The place filled upright quickly, and after she got herself off a couple of times, she took on every man who offered her a stiff prick."

"Is that right," I commented, not letting on how hot that sounded to me.

"She must have taken a dozen or more cum loads before she finished," he said.

I smiled at him and asked, "Were you one of them?"

"For sure, it was the best blowjob I've ever gotten here," he answered.

I giggled and asked, "Has she been back?"

"Not that I know of, but a lot of guys come in looking for her." He replied.

"The owners of this place are okay with it?" I questioned.

"There's a fifteen-dollar cover starting at five-thirty, so they get their cut," he said.

I had to assume that our conversation to this point led him to believe that I was interested, and bluntly said, "I'm looking to suck off strange men just like she did."

He moved his hand to his crotch and adjusted what must have been a rock-hard erection then said, "Now?"

I smiled at him and replied, "I'm only seeing one man here now; I want to take on a lot more."

"There will be more after six o'clock, but I'm here now," he answered.

Our conversation, along with the gang bang porn movie playing, had me feeling quite horny, so I moved my hand to his thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"That's nice," he said as he covered my hand with his and drew it inward to the thick bulge in his pant leg.

His cock felt rock-hard, and I estimated it was a good eight inches through the fabric of his slacks.

"I've never sucked a cock through a glory hole," I offered.

He smiled as I stroked his erection and said, "You'll love it; you can concentrate just on the cock."

"I like that," I replied.

"So, you wanna give it a try?" he asked.

I smiled at him and answered, "Wouldn't want to waste a perfectly good erection."

I released his cock and stood up, then said, "I'll take the first booth."

"I'm right behind you," he answered.

As I walked toward the narrow hall, I got even more excited, and when I entered the booth and closed the door, I knew I was going to enjoy my first glory hole blowjob.

I heard the door next to me close, and shortly after that, his cock appeared through the glory hole.

The dim light inside didn't allow me to examine his cock, but I crouched down and explored his erection with one hand. It felt solid and broad; my estimate of his length was on the spot. I knew that his cock could reach the soft confines of my throat once I got into this anonymous blowjob.

My excitement built, knowing that what was extending through the hole was all I needed. There is no need to concern myself with wondering if I pleased him, I could take my time bringing him to the point of pure ecstasy, and he'd stand there waiting for me to entice his balls to give me my creamy oral reward.

I stroked his rock-hard thick cock several times before parting my lips and letting his cock head slip through. I heard a muffled moan through the thin wall and knew he liked my mouth. I licked at a rather small cock head compared to the circumference of his shaft and let my tongue slide along the solid shaft until it touched the wall. Slowly I began sucking his cock, allowing more and more enter my mouth each time I moved toward the wall. He reacted by pressing his loins tight against the opposite side, so every possible inch of rock-hard cock poked toward me.

His cock was coated with salvia, which dribbled off my lower lip and chin as I began taking more until his cock head poked at the entrance of my throat.

Through the wall, I heard him say, "Throat me."

I opened my mouth wide and took him deep, the small cock head slipping through and into my moist throat, my lips pressed against the wall.

With the only warning I'd get, he groaned and exploded in my throat, his thick salty cum coating my moist flesh. I pulled back just in time for the second wad to cover my tongue and mouth and continued back before his balls pumped yet another wad on my lips and chin. I licked and kissed his cock head as the final few drops of thick salty cum oozed from him.

With my hand firmly wrapped around his shaft, I smeared his cum across my cheeks, his erection waned, and as I released his cock, it disappeared back through the glory hole. I sat back on my haunches, imagining another rock-hard cock poking through the hole and providing me with yet another thick load.

I knew that anonymous oral sex was perfect for me and that I'd become the glory hole queen of Excitement Video. I wiped my face clean licking my fingers to savor his salty cum, then exited the booth.

As I walked toward the exit of this porn shop the man, I'd just sucked off was nowhere to be seen, the only comment coming from the young male behind the counter saying, "Hope to see you again."

I just grinned and replied, "Perhaps."

I didn't bother with the third address on my list of porn shops knowing Excitement Video and its horny customers would provide me with all I needed.

On the drive home, I imagined returning, hoping to find more cocks than even I could imagine showing up to let me pleasure them anonymously. While I showered, I masturbated, getting myself off several times before Paul arrived home from work.

I was standing at the kitchen counter, preparing dinner when Paul arrived home. He poured himself a glass of ice tea and leaned with his back against the counter beside me. I glanced toward him and smiled but didn't say anything.

"How was your day?" Paul asked.

"Uneventful," I lied.

He turned toward me his hip against the edge of the counter and asked, "How's the swinger thing going?"

I knew he was just quizzing me to find out if I've met any other men and decided to continue lying as I replied, "I've had a couple of contacts, but I haven't acted on any of them since the first two didn't turn out the way I'd hoped."

"How's that?" Paul quickly asked.

"Both promised to contact me again after we met, and both have broken their promises," I answered.

He kind of grinned, I assumed he was happy to hear that my expectations weren't being met but offered, "Well Dianna you know what they say, variety is the spice of life, so maybe you should just do them once and move on to the next strange cock."

"Perhaps you might be right," I replied.

"I know you met that first guy at the pub and fucked him that night, but I wasn't aware there was another," Paul said.

I realized that Paul didn't know about Stephen since I left and got home while he was golfing, but since I'd just let that cat out of the bag, I had to admit to seeing a second man. "I met the second while you were golfing the other day," I admitted.

"Isn't that convenient," he commented.

I kind of smiled at him and replied, "I enjoyed being with him and was satisfied with the whole experience."

As usual, Paul had a smart remark about me fucking other men saying, "By totally satisfied, I'm guessing he had a nice big cock and fucked you silly."

"Indeed," I quickly answered and then turned around and walked to the table to retrieve my cell phone from my purse.

"I had him take some pictures of me with my cell phone, would you like to see just how big his cock is and how he fucked me silly," I said as I opened the gallery of photos and placed my phone on the table.

Paul sat down at the table and began scrolling rather quickly through the first of the photos of me posing for Stephen as I did a sexy striptease. But slowed as the images showed me pleasuring his rock-hard cock with my tongue and lips and then taking him deeper until the scorching picture of me with my nose pressed against his pubic mound and his cock impaled in my throat.

"You are quite the sexy little cock sucker," He commented as he studied the images.

I jumped at the chance to get a little dig into Paul and said, "I'm learning quickly now that I found some cock big enough to practice on."

"Fuck you, Dianna," he instantly replied.

The final few pictures were of my spent cunt, red swollen and dripping another man's cum.

"You're a fuckin' cum slut," Paul commented.

I just smiled at him.

"What do you expect to do with these pictures?" he asked.

"I'm going post them on my member profile some for public viewing and the rest in a private folder that I can permit to view," I replied.

"Are you serious!" Paul exclaimed.

I again just smiled at him.

"I can't believe you'd let anyone see these pictures," Paul said.

"Why not, it's who I am, like you said a little cum slut," I answered.

He seemed to be getting somewhat perturbed with me and asked, "And what happens if any of our friends see them."

"It's a swinger web site, Paul, if any of our friends see them, they'll have to be just like me a swinger," I answered.

"Dianna, I'm totally against this," he said.

"I don't give a flying fuck about what you're against," I snapped back at him.

He stood up and got right in my face the rage on his face, clearly demonstrating his annoyance with my plan. "FUCK YOU BITCH!" he exclaimed just before he turned and stormed out of the house.

I heard his car door slam closed, and then he roared off.

Paul's reaction to my plan didn't surprise me in the least, and I knew he'd be against having me post photos of myself on my member page, but to be honest like I told him I didn't give a flying fuck about his opinion.

Twenty minutes later, I had posted a half dozen less erotic pictures in my public album and, after creating a private collection, posted another twenty pictures there. I wondered how long it would be before I got requests from other members for the password to that private album.

In addition, I added another sentence to the paragraph about wanting to experience glory hole sex that read, "Wannabe glory hole cum slut, message me for location and times when I'll be ready to play."

It was evident that posting some photos and adding the invitation to message me about when and where I'd be available to suck cock through a glory hole was like opening the flood gates. In less than an hour, I had over a dozen messages asking for the password to my private album and where I'd be sucking off all comers.

I replied to the first ten giving them the location of Excitement Video and that I'd be there the night after tomorrow looking for as many cum loads as possible. I figured if all ten showed up and that word had gotten out among the regulars at Excitement Video, I'd have more than enough to satisfy my lust to suck hard cock.

I shut down my computer and went back downstairs to wait for Paul to return as I sat in the kitchen. I imagined how my next visit to the porn shop would go. The idea of giving blow jobs to every man who wanted one excited me, I no longer needed or wanted to have a single man to satisfy my craving for sex. I even thought about going into the stage area and having several men fuck me while others watched.

Paul arrived home just after midnight and was obviously intoxicated. He sat down across the table from me and, in a slurred voice, said, "I can't believe how you've changed."

"You should have seen this coming, Paul," I replied.

"Well, I sure as hell didn't think you'd turn into what you've become," he answered.

I figured now was as good a time as any to let him know exactly what I've become and replied, "What I've become is a cock craving cum slut, and to satisfy my craving I'm going to a porn shop later this week and suck off as many BIG hard cocks as I can." I emphasized the word big as I spoke.

He dropped his face to his hands and pleaded, "Please, Dianna, don't do this."

I felt sorry for him but answered, "I've lived most of my life, not knowing true sexual satisfaction. There is nothing you can do or say that will change my mind about this."

He stood up and pointed a finger at me as he replied, "You're going to end our marriage."

"So be it, if you want that, I'll agree," I answered.

As he walked away, he said, "I'll sleep in the spare bedroom from now on."

I didn't reply but knew that was the first step in ending our marriage.

I gave him enough time to gather some things from our bedroom, and when I was sure we wouldn't speak again tonight, I went upstairs and quietly closed my bedroom door. Sleep eluded me for several hours, my mind filled with thoughts of my first glory hole experience instead of the possible end of our marriage.

Paul was already gone when I got up and went downstairs. I made a pot of coffee and returned to my office to check my messages. There were another twenty-five requests in my inbox, and as I read them, I realized that most of the men on this swinger's site are looking for nothing more than a quick suck and fuck adding to my excitement for tomorrow night. We avoided each other that evening. I spend my time alone in my bedroom after he arrived home from work.

My anticipation built during the day, and I finally decided what I'd wear to Excitement tonight. I pulled on a sexy white thong and a somewhat conservative, almost knee-length skirt and a white form-fitting sweater. I didn't bother with a bra since I wasn't anticipating having any of the men touch my tits, I was able to leave before he arrived home from work.