Dianna's Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry wrote: "Dianna; I'd like to apologize for not calling you after we met at O'Neill's. I don't have an excuse other than the idea that you might have wanted to explore other options besides getting involved exclusively with me since you were new to the lifestyle at the time. Judging from the recent changes to your profile and the public photo album you've posted, my assumption was accurate. By the way, I love the photos you now offer on your profile. I have to be honest with you, Dianna, since the first time we met, I've often thought about the sex we shared. Your passion and sensuality are something I'll remember forever. I'm hopeful that you'll accept my apology and seriously think about giving me a second chance. I've been invited to a small private party this weekend and was wondering if you'd consider accompanying me. I know it's short notice, but the party is set for Saturday evening.

His message was sent on Wednesday, and I had to assume that even if I replied, now he very well might have made other arrangements for the party tomorrow night, but I wanted to see him again and decided to, as he asked, give him a second chance. I had his cell number saved on my phone and figured I'd just call him. Jerry answered my call on the second ring saying, "Dianna, I didn't expect to hear from you."

I replied, "I'm sorry Jerry, I hadn't logged onto Swingers Unlimited for a few days. I just got your message about the party tomorrow."

"Are you interested?" Jerry asked.

I replied, "I believe I am."

He paused for a moment then said, "That's great. There's only one small problem since I hadn't heard from you, I already made a date with another lady."

I was disappointed, but said, "I can understand that hun, maybe another time. Give me a call the next time."

I expected Jerry to tell me he would, but instead, he said, "Tell you what Dianna, I don't see any reason why I couldn't bring two lovely ladies to the party, the more, the merrier, right?"

"I'd feel like a fifth wheel," I replied.

Jerry giggled then said, "Naw, I've been to one of this couple's parties before, and there is always an extra guy or two that attend, and beside the lady, I'm taking is bisexual so you might enjoy her company also."

I was anxious to attend a real swinger's party and truly wanted to be with Jerry again, so I answered, "If you think I'd be welcome, I'll agree to go with you."

"That's great," he answered.

"When and where?" I questioned him.

"Can you be at my place around seven-thirty tomorrow evening?" Jerry asked.

"Sure can," I said, the anticipation of another night with Jerry already building inside me.

"See you then, Dianna," he said before we disconnected our call.