Dianna's Awakening Ch. 06

Story Info
Dianna explores being a submissive.
8.5k words
4
8.2k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up Sunday just before noon, the sound of raucous laughter and men's voices coming from downstairs. The aroma of my Saturday nights sexual adventure at Sam and Trisha's place still clung to my body. I should have showered, but my curiosity about who was downstairs got the better of me, and I slipped on a pair of shorts and a loose-fitting tee-shirt to further investigate. As I walked down the stairs, one of the voices had a somewhat familiar ring, I'd heard this voice before but just couldn't place it. I stepped into the kitchen and found Paul and two other men sitting at the kitchen table.

"I'm sorry, hun, did we wake you?" Paul asked as he noticed me enter the room.

I just smiled and shook my head no.

"We're just waiting for Jim to show up and fill out our foursome," Paul explained.

I smiled again and moved a little closer to the three of them.

"I should introduce you, this is Frank," Paul said, pointing to the man sitting across the table from him, and then said, "And this is Steve." Who was sitting with his back toward me.

"Guy's this is my wife, Dianna," Paul said, finishing the introduction.

My mind went totally blank as I placed the voice with a memory.

Stephen turned almost as soon as he heard my name. I'm sure his mind was as blank as mine.

I couldn't speak, and I'm sure my expression was one of total horror. The man, who had introduced me to anal sex, fed me a condom full of thick cum and taken dozens of hardcore pictures of me sucking his cock was sitting in my kitchen with my husband.

As Stephen stood up and turned entirely toward me, I was finally able to utter a few words, "Nice to meet you both."

Stephen moved toward me and offered his hand, "Nice to meet you, Dianna," he said, with a smile on his lips and a twinkle in his eye.

He was equally stunned that the woman he'd met a week ago in a seedy motel room was married to his golfing buddy.

As I moved around the table, Stephen sat back down and lifted his ice tea to his lips. I'm sure his mouth was bone dry.

I sat down across from him as Paul said, "Steve had a family commitment last Sunday and couldn't make it, but he's back with us today."

I smiled at Stephen as I replied, "Family commitments should always take precedent over a silly round of golf."

We both knew that Stephen had lied to Paul and that his commitment was with my hot body just as I'd lied to him and said I was going to putter around the house. I nearly giggled out loud with the idea that the putter was Stephen's big beautiful hard cock.

Mercifully this awkward little foursome came to an abrupt end when a resounding knock on the kitchen door signaled that Jim had arrived. Paul left him in as Stephen and Frank rose from their seats.

While Paul was preoccupied with Jim, Stephen reached for my hand, and as he shook it politely, he winked and said, "It was my pleasure, Dianna."

His quick sexy wink let me know that the pleasure happened a week ago.

"Have a good time, guys," I said as they headed into the garage.

As I watched them drive off, I thought, "If Paul only knew that the pictures I showed him on my cell were of his buddies cock stuffed in my mouth he wouldn't be so anxious to spend this afternoon with Steve."

I took a quick shower, slipped on some fresh clothes, and added my shorts and tee-shirt to the laundry basket I needed to do. After starting the washing machine, I headed to my office to check my messages on swingers unlimited. A couple of dozen requests for my glory-hole schedule were waiting for me to reply, several had photos attached of hard cocks but the one that intrigued most didn't have the typical.jpg image attached. Instead, the little icon was an MP4. Not knowing what to expect, I clicked on it, and a small screen opened with an image of a stunning cock which, to my amazement, twitched a little, as I watched a man's hand moved into the frame and grasped his cock. He slowly began stroking it, sliding his fingers up over the corona, and twisted around his glans. A movie I thought, how cool that is. I realized that by clicking on the edge of the movie screen, I could enlarge it, but I went too far, and the image became blurry, so I reduced it a little bringing his hard cock to a crystal clear image. I watched as his strokes became faster, and eventually, his cock began spewing thick hot cum which shot beyond the edge of the screen. As his hand slowed, the final few drops of cum oozed from his urethra and dangled off the tip of his cock head. He released his shrinking cock and turned the camera to show the wads of cum he'd shot all over a photo of an absolutely gorgeous blonde bombshell. I watched his short masturbation video several times, imagining his facial cum shot hitting my face.

That movie made me horny as hell, but I knew I wouldn't have time this afternoon to find a hard cock, so I did the next best thing.

"Dianna, I thought you were going to call me Monday," Jerry said as he answered my call.

"I just wanted to call you so I could tell you how much I enjoyed myself last night," I replied.

"It was fun," he answered.

"Are you at work?" I asked.

"Yes, but on Sunday, we only have a skeleton crew, so it isn't hectic," Jerry said.

"It's too bad you had to work today. I would have loved to follow you to your apartment and spend a couple of hours showing you how much fun I had." I replied, wanting him to know I want his beautiful hard cock again.

"Yeah, if I didn't have to leave Sam's place so early, I would have liked to show you his dungeon," he said.

"I very well might have liked that, but what's the dungeon all about?" I asked, having no idea of what happens there.

Jerry laughed and explained, "It's where a dominant can play with his submissive."

"I like submitting," I replied.

He didn't reply immediately. I assumed he was formulating how he'd approach my admission that I like submitting, but finally said, "Dianna, do you understand the meaning of being a submissive?"

"Not exactly, but I'm all ears," I said.

"A submissive woman is someone willing to follow her dominant's orders without hesitation and exactly as he demands," he explained.

"Okay," I said.

"And if she doesn't, she must be punished," Jerry continued.

"Sounds kind of kinky," I admitted.

"The least bit of hesitation is reason for punishment," he said.

I didn't reply, knowing there was more to being a submissive.

"A well trained submissive enjoys being bound tightly, blindfolded or perhaps have a gag ball tied to her mouth, and most importantly willing to accept the pain of her dominant's punishment," Jerry said.

"It is kinky," I answered.

"Absolutely, and Sam's dungeon is stocked with all the tools to turn a willing submissive into a hotwife." Jerry continued.

"Tools, what kind of tools?" I asked.

"Things like blindfolds, or a bondage hood, cuffs, floggers, collars and leashes along with all kinds of sex toys like dildos electrical stimulators, you know kinky stuff," Jerry said.

"I'm interested, Jerry," I replied, hoping my interest would pique his in wanting to be with me again.

"Every dominant establishes rules that his submissive must follow to the letter," he continued.

"What rules would you have?" I asked.

Jerry continued saying, "It could be anything, from how you are to address your master, how he would expect you to dress, or perhaps when you would be permitted to have an orgasm."

"Oh my," I answered.

It was clear to me that Jerry has a darker side, and he was testing me to see if I'd be willing to be dominated in such a way.

"A dominant may want his slave to please other men while he watches, not allowing his submissive to see or speak while she does," he said.

I didn't reply.

"Some dominants might go as far as demanding his slave submit to having a golden shower," Jerry said.

I don't recall where I'd heard of a golden shower, but I knew it involves having a man urinating on a woman. "That seems degrading," I remarked.

"It is," Jerry replied then added, "But a true submissive wants nothing more than to please her master."

At this point in my sexual awakening, I wanted to experience everything, so I answered, "I want to be your slave, Jerry."

"Are you absolutely sure, Dianna?" Jerry asked.

"I am," I answered.

"Very well, if that's the case, let's begin with some basic rules," he said.

"Okay," I replied.

"First rule, when we are together, you will address me as Master. Second rule, you will dress in black lingerie, seamed stockings, garter belt, stilettos, and leather bra and thong. Third rule, you will only speak when permitted to by your master." Jerry said, laying down three basic rules.

"I will Master," I replied.

"Beginning tomorrow night, you will be given several tests, only after I, as your master, have determined you've passed those tests will you be permitted to have an orgasm," Jerry said.

"If at any time you either fail my test or break one of my rules, your punishment will be swift and severe," he added.

"I understand Master," I said.

"I expect you to arrive at my place at exactly seven tomorrow night. If you are early or late, you WILL be punished," he said, accentuating the word' will. '

"Yes, Master," I answered.

"I'm finished with you slave," Jerry said before hanging up his phone.

I sat back in my chair and thought about what I had just agreed to. This whole dominant, submissive thing seemed like a kinky role-play scenario, but role-play was something I wanted to explore, so I'd jump in head first Monday evening with him.

I'd have to go shopping on Monday morning since I would need seamed stockings and a garter plus a leather bra and thong. I guess I'll visit Julie and see if she carries a little more kinky lingerie.

I was sitting in the kitchen when Paul arrived home a little after six.

"How was your golfing?" I asked as he sat down across the table.

Paul smiled and said, "I hit em pretty well, shot a two-over-par seventy-four, but my partner Steve shot an eighty-six, and we lost the match by five shots."

"I assume he's normally a better golfer than that," I remarked.

"Sure is, but today he seemed distracted. It was almost like he had something or someone on his mind," Paul answered.

"Everyone has an off day now and again," I replied.

"True, but I got the impression he wanted to tell me something," Paul answered.

I was relieved that Stephen didn't tell him what was on his mind, and for the briefest moment, thought about telling him myself why his golfing buddy was off today. I dashed those thoughts immediately.

"Did you eat, Dianna?" he asked.

I kind of smiled at him then said, "No, and unfortunately, I didn't plan for dinner."

"Wanna order pizza?" Paul suggested.

"Sure, how does mushroom and pepperoni sound," I replied.

Paul nodded yes and said, "I'll call The Hut."

"Sounds good, give me a shout when it's here, I'm gonna go upstairs while we wait," I said.

Before I could leave the kitchen, Paul asked, "So how's your swinger thing going?"

"Okay, I guess," I answered, not wanting to go into any details.

"Have you seen any new men?" Paul asked.

I lied to him, saying, "Not recently, but I have a date tomorrow night."

It was clear to me that Paul wanted to know who I was seeing as he asked, "A new guy?"

"No, I'm meeting with Jerry again," I answered.

He giggled then said, "The slick talker you met at O'Neil's."

"Yep," I answered.

"Are you gonna get some pictures of his uncut cock between your lips?" He smugly asked.

"Perhaps," I said, knowing that photos wouldn't be something my Master would be interested in taking.

Paul just smiled, thinking he'd be able to see the second batch of me sucking a big hard cock.

"You better call for the pizza, or we'll be eating at nine o'clock," I mentioned wanting his to stop with his inquisition.

"Okay," Paul answered as I turned and headed toward the stairs.

I wanted to know more about Jerry's kinky fetish, so I searched for BSDM. That returned hundreds of pages dealing with the topic. After reading excerpts from several, I clicked on images to see what I may be in for Monday night. Most depicted women who appeared to be in pain, either from being flogged or bound so tightly that they couldn't move. One photo that caught my attention was of a woman bound to an inversion table, her hair dangling toward the floor, and her Master mouth fucking her so profoundly that the flesh on her neck bulged noticeably.

"Want some pizza," Paul said, startling me.

Before I could minimize the page, he got a good look at the image on my computer.

As he approached from behind, Paul said, "What the fuck are you looking at?"

"Oh nothing really, I was just surfing the web," I said, trying to convince him that the image I was studying was something I'd found by chance.

He placed a plate holding two slices on the corner of my desk, grabbed the chair from my sewing table, and sat next to me.

I turned a little toward him and gave him my best what now expression.

"You know Dianna, this whole swinging thing is bad enough, but bondage is way too much," he said.

"For you perhaps, but I like the thought of exploring submissiveness," I answered.

He shook his head before saying, "So you want to be bound, gagged, and then fucked silly."

"I said exploring being a submissive, not letting it take over completely," I replied.

Paul stood up, and before leaving, he said, "And, I suppose this slick talker Jerry has you convinced you'll enjoy being his submissive?"

"Perhaps," I answered.

He stopped in the doorway, turned back toward me, and said, "He's going to hurt you, Dianna."

I just grinned at him. If he only knew that was what I was most looking forward to, he'd understand my interest in BSDM.

I walked across the room and quietly closed the door, then returned to my computer and enlarged the screen so I could study the photo again. The woman was clearly in some discomfort, her lips stretched nearly to the point of tearing, and the massive bulge in her throat led me to believe the dominant Master was very well hung. My excitement for Monday grew with each passing moment.

Paul and I didn't speak again; the next morning, after he had left for work, I came downstairs. I needed to find the lingerie my master required, and after getting dressed, I headed out to shop for what I knew would please him.

The seamed stockings, garter, and stilettos were easy to find, but the leather bra and thong set took forever. If I had more time, I could have shopped online and had the items shipped for free.

I spread my purchases out on my bed, wondering what I'd wear over top of the kinky lingerie my master demanded. Jerry hadn't instructed me on what I should wear when I arrived, he couldn't expect me to show up wearing just the lingerie, but if I didn't, he'd have a reason to punish me the instant I walked into his place. On top of that, I'd need to hide what I was wearing from Paul, who'd be home before I left for Jerry's.

My dilemma was solved as I looked out my bedroom window; a steady rain had begun to fall. I could dress in just the lingerie and hide it from Paul with a long raincoat, then when I knocked on Jerry's door, I could untie the belt, and his first view would be of me dressed exactly as he demanded.

This whole submissive niche was going to take some planning ahead of time. I'd need something to wear when I left his place, so I folded a pair of jeans and placed them into a small overnight bag along with a white tee-shirt and sneakers. Then, I carried the bag downstairs and put it in the back seat of my vehicle.

About three, I said to myself, Okay Dianna, if you're going to go through with this, you better start getting ready. I showered, shampooed my hair quickly then sat down at my make-up table. I brushed my wet hair straight back and pulled it into a tight ponytail behind my head. In my mind, a submissive should have dark sultry eyes, so I applied the darkest shade of eye shadow I own to my eyelids and enhanced my lashes with more mascara then necessary. My green eyes popped from the contrast with my eye make-up. I wanted my lips to be nearly as dark as my eyes, but wearing that before I left would raise an eyebrow on my husband's face, so I decided on clear lip gloss for now. I recalled that as part of a Halloween costume, I'd purchased a tube of dark burgundy lipstick, which I found tucked at the back of my make-up drawer. I'd be able to apply that seductive color once I was safely out of the house. I slipped the lipstick into my purse and started getting dressed.

I started with the garter, sliding it up my legs and over my hips, the four attachment straps for my stockings hung loosely along my creamy white thighs. Other than a leather coat, I've never worn leather so close to my smooth flesh. The thong was supple and hugged my loins nicely, and to my surprise, the thin straps that ran over my hips and into the flesh between my ass cheeks felt beautiful. The bra felt exactly the same against my breasts, but the more robust fabric and firmer cups lifted my tits and squeezed them, which accented my cleavage, giving me the look of a woman with much larger tits. I couldn't wait to see the complete package and carefully gathered one silk stocking on my fingers, then slid my toes in and smoothed the luxurious silk up my leg. The second stocking slipped on as quickly as the first, and after adjusting the length of the garter connecting straps, I clipped the top hem of my stockings to my sexy new garter. Before slipping into my five-inch stilettos, I checked my reflection in the full-view mirror on the bathroom door to make sure the seams ran straight and true up the back of my shapely legs. I had to adjust one stocking, but finally slipped on my heels and again surveyed my reflection in the mirror. That image brought a smile to my lips; not only did the stilettos enhance my legs, but the seams entered the back of the shoes at the very center of the heel.

It was nearly five-forty-five, and like clockwork, I heard the garage door open signaling Paul's arrival from work. I slipped on my full-length raincoat, buttoned it completely then tied the belt tightly around my waist. As I descended the stairs, Paul was standing in the foyer.

"You're going through with this?" He asked.

I gave him a half-hearted grin and said, "I sure am."

Once at the bottom, I turned enough so he could see the arrow-straight seams of my stockings, and when I faced him again, he remarked, "With those stockings, heels and that make-up you look like a whore."

I smiled and replied, "Thanks for the compliment."

With my tiny clutch handbag in one hand and my car keys in the other, I sauntered across the kitchen, letting my hips sway seductively. As I opened the door to the garage, I looked over my shoulder and said, "Don't wait up for me."

Before the door closed, I heard him reply, "Fuck you!"

I arrived at Jerry's apartment complex at ten of seven, allowing me time to wipe the clear gloss from my lips and apply the vibrant burgundy color to complete my preparations for what I hoped would be an enjoyable night.

The rain had let up a little, and as I slipped out of the minivan, it was just drizzling. The anticipation nearly consumed me as I watched the seconds tick off on my wristwatch. I wanted to knock at precisely seven o'clock as he'd demanded, and once the top of the hour arrived, I slipped my watch off and placed it in my clutch.

I knocked lightly on the door, and while I waited for it to open, I untied my belt and unbuttoned my raincoat, letting the front partially open so he could see my lingerie when he answered.

I heard the deadbolt turn, and the door swung open, like me, Jerry was dressed in black, a tight-fitting tee-shirt and jeans. "Come in," he said with a rather stern tone of voice.