Dianna's Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my head a little, so I could watch as he prepared to dole out my punishment. With his flogger held at arms-length, he swung it toward me, the leather tails cracked against my ass, sending sharp pain to my very core.

"One Master," I said as I turned my head toward the headboard again.

I heard the swift movement of his arm and the flogger as it struck me a second time.

"Two Master," I said, tears beginning to well up in my eyes.

He cracked his tool of punishment against my soft flesh again.

"Three Master," I said much quieter than before the tears now free-flowing from my eyes.

In rapid succession, he administrated lash number four, five, and six, and I tried to count them, but before I could say, "Four, the next cracked against my burning flesh.

I finally announced, "Six Master long after his whip had struck my tanned ass.

I dropped my hands from the headboard and buried my face in a pillow, the tears of pain cascading directly into the pillowcase's soft material.

It felt like my ass was on fire, and I knew bright red welts had risen on my tender flesh.

My master wasn't done with me.

His strong hand grasped my wrist, and he pulled me from the bed. I fell to the floor, his grip the only thing keeping me from total collapse.

My tears now flowed over my cheeks, through my lips, their taste reaching my taste buds and dripping off my chin onto my tits.

With an almost satanic look on his face, Jerry said, "Suck your master's cock, cunt."

"Yes, Master," I answered weakly. I rose to my knees, dismissing some of the pressure on my stinging ass, bringing my lips in line with his throbbing cock.

His hands, those hands that had pleasured, then abused me moments before, rested on his hips. He would not participate in this final act of submission; it was up to his slave to pleasure his cock and bring him to the edge of ecstasy and beyond.

I parted my moist tear-soaked lips and moved my head toward his raging erection. As the head slipped inside, I closed my lips around his pulsing shaft. His cock head slithered along my tongue until I pressed it against the entrance of my throat.

"Swallow it, bitch," he demanded.

I pushed firmer against his cock, and the head slid into the soft, warm tissue of my throat. I didn't stop until my tear-soaked cheeks touched his pubic mound, and my lower lips caressed his scrotum.

He moaned.

I withdrew until only the head remained inside my wet willing mouth then plunged again, stuffing his raging rock hard cock to the core of my oral cavity.

"Suck if cunt," he said, his lascivious stare continuing toward my face.

Again and over again, I throated his pulsing erection, slurping and swallowing the excess saliva my mouth was producing.

His cock surged inside, and I knew he was nearing the point of no return. I wanted his thick hot cum; even though he'd abused me roughly, I still wanted the taste of his seed.

"Make me cum, slut," he nearly demanded.

I withdrew his rock hard cock from my throat and began sucking and licking his cock with only my lips tongue and soft tissue of my cheeks.

"You want me to cum in your mouth, don't you, cunt," he said.

I let him slip from my lips only long enough to reply, "Yes, Master fill my hot cunt mouth with your load."

His eyes tightened to minuscule slits as he said, "You don't deserve to taste my cum, you failed, and as part of your punishment, you'll endure a facial cum bath."

"Yes, Master, shoot your hot cum all over my slut face," I replied.

He grasped his pulsing cock shaft and began stroking the length. I closed my lips, showing him that I accepted his final punishment and would not allow any of his hot thick creamy load to enter my mouth.

His hand moved slowly along the length of his cock shaft, twisting around the corona at the top and stretching his foreskin taut as he stroked down.

"Cum for me, Master," I said, urging him on.

"Close your fucking mouth, cunt," he replied as he slapped his cock head against my cheek, punishing me for speaking without permission.

I stared at his urethra, waiting to see the surge as it approached the tip of his cock head.

He stroked it a few more times, and his cock swelled, the urethra bulging noticeably just before he exploded. His flesh burning cum sailing toward me, splashing first on my forehead, then a second slamming into one eye, the third overlapping my nose and upper lip. As his balls completed pumping hot thick cum at me, he lowered his cock head and oozed the final few drops below my mouth, coating my chin.

His cum bath complete he released his cock, and I considered taking it in my mouth for a moment but knew if I did, his punishment would be swift and severe.

I just knelt before him as he admired the artwork he'd covered my face with.

He sat on the bed as I rose to stand before him cum dripping from my face onto my tits.

"Get out, cunt, and don't contact me again, if I choose to give you another chance to become my true submissive I'll contact you," he said matter of factly.

"Master, can I clean up first," I asked.

"Get out NOW!" He exclaimed.

Tears of anguish began flowing from my eyes, and as I collected my things and slipped my raincoat over my abused body, I wondered if this was all worth it.

The rain was falling at a steady pace as I walked out of his building, by the time I made it to my car it had mixed with my tears, his thick cum and soaked my hair. It hurt to sit, but I sat in the driver seat, staring at the windshield as the raindrops obscured my view. I cried for a very long time. I found a rag between the seats and used it to wipe my face clean, keeping my lips closed tightly so I wouldn't have to endure the taste of him for a single moment.

Jerry had shown me his real personality tonight, a domineering satanic side that was nothing like the gentle, passionate, caring man I first met at O'Neil's. I wasn't so sure I liked his true personality. I felt demeaned, not by the way he treated me, hell that was to be expected, but his use of the word cunt when he could have said Dianna, hurt more than the six lashes he gave me for failing his submissive sexual test.

Yes, I have a cunt and I love having it filled with big throbbing rock hard cock, but I am not a cunt, I'm a woman with feelings, needs, and emotions. I feared that he might have scared me emotionally tonight with his use of such a demeaning term, and somehow I didn't think I could recover from those scars.

My tears of sorrow continued while I drove home, and didn't stop after I'd stripped my body of his requested lingerie. It wasn't until I was curled up in a fetal position under my soft comforter that my tears finally subsided. Sleep captured me surprisingly quickly, a sleep that I hoped would wash away the sorrow in my heart.