Dianne's Visit

Story Info
Catherine anticipates a visit from her friend Dianne.
3k words
4.29
11.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hiytoi
hiytoi
5 Followers

Author's Note: There is a lot of build-up prior to the act itself. So, I implemented a large break between that build-up and sex considering not everyone is interested in reading blocks of text and want to skip right to the erotic part.

Catherine practically skipped home as soon as she clocked out. It was odd for any bystanders, watching such a heavy set girl rush past them on the sidewalk. But for Cathy, the odd stares didn't matter. It was her favorite part of the year, when Dianne visited.

As soon as she reached her complex, Catherine rushed up the stairs to her floor, flinging her door open as soon as she fiddled the lock open. She had hoped to slip into something more casual, maybe even shower off the grim she'd built up through the day before Dianne made it but as soon as she stepped through her door there she was. Catherine felt panic spread from her chest.

She was delighted to see her old friend but she was still in her clothes from work. Dianne felt a smile spread from ear to ear as she heard the door practically slam open. "Got into town early and let myself in, hope you don't mind." She spoke in a calm, low tone, one that Catherine had longed to hear even under these circumstances.

She stuttered a little, still admiring the sound of her friend's voice as Dianne spoke again. "I'm kinda glad though. I got to see you dressed like..this." Her eyes looked Catherine up and down. She was dressed in a button-up and a pair of silk pants. It would've been a normal outfit if her chest wasn't as big as it was, its size only allowing a few buttons to fit. And every inch of that fabric around her fat thighs clung to them.

Dianne spoke in a playful tone, clearly enjoying the view in front of her but that sent Cathy into full panic. "I-Yeah, sorry. I just..you know, with everything going on I didn't have the uhm..time to really put anything more appropriate on and...Sorry. Sorry." The longer she let herself go on, the more heat spread across her face. Her dark skin masked her blush itself but Dianne knew. And she knew Dianne knew.

She looked down, too dumbfounded by her own incompetency to continue speaking only to be met by Dianne's laugh. It was a raspy, comforting laugh, one that almost made her forget she'd completely embarrassed herself just seconds prior. "It's okay, dude. Don't worry. You can get changed, I'll act like I saw nothing." She playfully wiggled her fingers on "nothing" before going back to that same relaxed pose she'd had this whole time, leaned back with one leg propped up on the couch and the other dangling off.

Catherine let out a small sigh of relief, she wouldn't have to stress as much about her clothing choice. You see, whenever she was around Dianne she felt what she could only describe as warmth spread over her. Probably because she was usually blushing over something but in a less literal way too.

She always convinced herself it was nothing or that she only liked Dianne as a friend but just staring at her, her big droopy eyes, her nose with that small bump right in its center, everything about Dianne made Catherine feel things she'd never felt before. Even the thought of her lips, the upper of which was puffy and united to form her unilip left Catherine longing to press her own against them.

But a part of this unwavering crush she had was, unfortunately, boners. Boners that wouldn't go away no matter how long she tried to wait it out. No matter how many trips to the bathroom she took, it'd just come right back. And to make matters worse, she wasn't normal. Having a penis already alienated her but its size was unique. She could grow to about the length of a person's arm on her penis's whim. And once it felt like springing to life, it was even harder to sate it.

She hated it and she knew Dianne would too. So, she kept it hidden as best as she could. When they met in high school with baggy clothes and now as an adult with those same oversized sweatpants. She reasoned she was just insecure, and though she was, at this point in her life she'd gotten over the painful embarrassment that came with people noticing the outline of her junk in almost any bottoms she wore, even skirts. And as anxious as she got when picking her outfit out every day, she didn't care as much about weird stares from co-workers or strangers as much as she cared about the way Dianne saw her.

Catherine nodded after a moment, rushing into her room to slip into something that would keep herself hidden. And after a short moment, she poked her head back out glad to see Dianne still sprawled out on her couch watching cartoons. "Done." She spoke gently, that single word music to Dianne's ears as she looked back over at Catherine.

She was disappointed she'd covered herself up already but as long as it meant she was comfortable, Dianne didn't really mind. "So, how've you been?" And with that, they started their routine.

First they'd catch up, with Catherine usually spilling every last detail about her life to Dianne while she patiently listened. Then, they'd usually watch some bad movie Dianne dug out from obscurity and finish the night off with Dianne either making her way back home or, in more recent months just crashing the night at Catherine's.

It was never anything crazy but it was always the highlight of their months. But this time Dianne seemed distracted. Usually she listened with intent, usually staring into Catherine's eyes as she spoke but her eyes stayed glued to her chest. Just as Catherine was about to finish chattering on about her neighbor's new cat and how it keeps slipping into her apartment, Dianne interrupted her.

"How come you never dress up around me?"

"Oh? I'm..you know. Insecure about showing everything off. I'm not small like you."

"Well, yeah but you were dressed so nice earlier. I feel like I'm missing out on something here."

"What? Noooo..That was just for work. You know, dress codes and whatnot."

"Wish I worked with you then because...damn."

Catherine paused. Clearly she wasn't making that up, Dianne liked seeing her body. Maybe not her lower parts but her chest at least. She squinted at her friend who was staring right back, her eyes still relaxed. Slowly, she peeled her shirt up to test that theory. Worst case, Dianne just thinks she's a little stranger than she was before. Stuffed into a bra that was clearly too small to carry them, Catherine revealed her boobs practically spilling out of their bra.

And Dianne didn't freak out. She just stared, intently. Shifting to close her legs a bit, she cleared her throat as she realized she'd been staring blankly at her friend's chest without saying anything. "Yeah. Those. They're nice." Nice was an understatement in Dianne's head but Catherine ate it up. "Oh? Do you think so? I thought you'd..think I got busy if I showed them off." A little shocked at her response, Dianne sat up. Planting her hand on Catherine's thigh she spoke up. "What? No. I mean, I'd get busy if I had those but.. Just means I get to look at a gorgeous girl with an equally gorgeous..." Catherine cut her friend off before she could ruin what she'd started. "Gorgeous?" She cocked her head, her blush spreading across her face again from the compliment.

Her touch started what Cathy dreaded, she felt herself begin to unsheath but she knew she had to pursue this. "Yeah? You're the prettiest girl I know. If you were into women, I would've tried to date you back in high school."

Maybe it was fueled by the same lust that drove her shaft out of hiding or maybe her anxiety around Dianne's perception of herself decided to be gracious in that moment but Cathrine grabbed her friend by her face and smooshed her lips to that same pouty pair she'd fantasized about kissing for hours at this point. And to her surprise, Dianne didn't pull away. In fact, she embraced Catherine.

She held onto the back of her head, slipping her fingers through Cathy's hair as she met her lips. They were about the same size as her own, if not a bit bigger and squished perfectly as Dianne pushed against them. They were the perfect amount of softness while still remaining somewhat firm. She loved them. She loved Catherine. And as exciting as this moment was for Catherine, as she felt her friend's hand travel up her thigh to her crotch she broke the kiss.

"Look, I need to tell you now-"

"You're into girls? I can tell."

"No, I'm..I've got a..I'm..."

The words couldn't seem to find her though. Giving up on saying, she just stood up and showed Dianne instead. Dropping her pants, she showed off her full panties. The base of her thick member took up most of the space inside of them, her oversized nuts the size of her head together falling out of one end while her shaft hung from the other end. It was big. Far too big for anyone in their right mind to attempt to pleasure. But still, Dianne's face lit up. She joined Catherine on her feet and dropped her own cargo pants to the floor.

She wasn't quite like her friend, she was still big in her own regard but next to Catherine, she looked average. Only semi-erect, as it steadily hardened, it was just short of her forearm in length. Just like her nose, her shaft was especially thick right at its center. It rested above a fitting pair of balls, ones that hung a little ways past Dianne's thighs. They weren't nearly as large as her friend's but they'd still beat out most men in terms of fullness.

She smiled wide at Catherine, silently saying "You're like me too!" Catherine stuttered, her eyes glued to Dianne's dick. She felt the same excitement, especially knowing Dianne wanted her but it definitely wasn't expected.

"W-why didn't you tell me..?"

"The same reason I'm guessing you didn't tell me. But turns out we're both freaks."

Catherine laughed at the remark, nodding a bit. But before she could really respond, Dianne had pushed her back down onto the couch. Crouching between Catherine's legs, she spread them far apart as she spoke, admiring her cock up close. "Damn you for hiding this so well. I would've been choking on this thing for years if I'd known."

She'd press her nose against her friend's shaft, inhaling the strong scent of musk her dick carried as her fingers traced along its bulging veins. The feeling sent shivers up Catherine's body, that gentle touch getting her dick to stand attentively. She heard Dianne gently chuckle at her sensitivity, her own dick perking up as Catherine's rose above her face.

Big enough to cast a shadow onto Dianne's face, she drooled a little at the thought of taking on such a challenge. "Are you sure you're fine with this? I-I mean you don't have to do this..I know I might be too big." Dianne waved the thought of stopping away, responding by dragging her tongue from her base all the way up to her tip.

She had to sit up just to reach Catherine's tip but once she did, she teased it without hesitation. Licking along that thick, mushroom shaped tip of hers, Dianne only stopped once her tongue bumped over Catherine's urethra.

She was experienced but there was one thing she always wanted to try. Plunging her tongue down her pee-hole, Dianne shot a bolt of pleasure through Catherine in one motion. Catherine felt her hands twitch, a lewd moan forcing itself from her body as Dianne violated her dick's hole. Dropping a shaky hand onto the back of her head, Catherine held Dianne down on her dick.

Wrapping her hands around as much of her meat as she could, Dianne's fingers barely touched as she held Catherine in her palms. Beginning to pump that veiny, monstrous shaft through her hands, she happily made out with Catherine's oversized dick.

Her tongue swirled around inside that surprisingly wide hole, pushing in and out every time Catherine dunked her head. Her lips squished perfectly against the rest of her tip with every push from Catherine. She didn't have to tease much, though, before precum started bubbling up around her tongue.

Her pre was thick and gooey, the same consistency as Dianne's jizz. The only way she could tell Catherine hadn't cum yet was from how gently she was moaning under her breath. And as much as chugging her friend's load sounded like fun, Dianne had other ideas.

Sitting up, she pushed Catherine's hand away as she brought herself to her feet. Meeting Catherine's eyes with a shared glint of lust in them, she turned as she spoke. "My cunt's all yours." Cathy paused for a moment, processing what she heard before responding. "Won't you get pregnant?" Dianne turned, motioning towards her still erect penis as she spoke. "I can't." Catherine felt a small sting of embarrassment at Dianne's response, only able to say "Oh. Right."

Dianne was what Catherine would consider skinny but her body was more or less average minus the thing between her legs. She even had plump features aside from her lips, her thighs touched and her ass was big enough to see from the front.

So, as she peeled her fat cheeks apart to reveal her holes, her cunt practically drooling, Catherine felt her cheeks burn once more. But this time, lust took over. Catherine let Dianne try to fit her dick inside that small snatch of hers. First sitting on it, then grinding along it in hopes of cramming smaller sections of her cock inside herself before reaching Catherine's shaft but all she really did was smash her soaked lips against Cathy's tip over and over again.

Or at least until Catherine wrapped her hands around Dianne's wrists. She held her arms behind her back, using them as handles as she shot her hips upward. Catherine wasn't particularly athletic but the force behind her hips suggested otherwise. She didn't just cram her tip inside Dianne's tight cunt but she managed to fit most of that slab of horse meat between her legs as deep as Dianne's pussy would allow. They both cried out with bliss, Dianne's cock spasming as jizz shot from it.

Catherine had already been holding back cum, so feeling something so tight, something so warm and wet cling to her typically neglected cock made her cum before her hips had fully connected with Dianne's ass. They came together, Dianne covering Catherine's coffee table, floors, even her wall in thick ropes of her seed.

Meanwhile, Catherine flooded Dianne's hole. Even if it wasn't functional, Dianne's womb took most of her friend's load. Dumping a seemingly endless amount of baby batter into it, Dianne felt her stomach bloat before bulging out as Cathy filled her womb to its absolute limits. After a minute straight of Catherine jizzing, Dianne looked heavily pregnant, carrying what had to have been gallons inside her stomach before it finally spilled out of her hole, gushing out onto Catherine's lap.

The aftermath of their session was everywhere, the smell of sex wafting through Catherine's apartment. And as much as Catherine loved keeping everything neat, the ecstasy of finishing inside the woman she'd loved for so long seemed to distract from the mess she'd have to clean up.

Dianne sat limp, still impaled on Catherine's oversized log as she panted. But Catherine wasn't quite finished yet. Dianne propped her leg up on the partially white coffee table in front of her as Catherine stood up, still shoved inside Dianne's shaft. Before Dianne could verbally respond, Catherine was already using her hips to pound away at her pussy.

She stirred the fresh load around inside Dianne, forcing a good deal of it to spill out from around her shaft. As soon as Dianne felt that dick start to ravage her, she moaned out with bliss. She couldn't speak, not while being fucked by something so big, not while Catherine bucked away at her pussy like a desperate animal in heat. Her eyes darted to the back of her head as Catherine's hips just kept going, getting her ass to turn red after a moment. At this point, her dick perked up again, standing erect between her legs from the overwhelming amount of pleasure she was enduring.

The sounds of Catherine's hips slapping against her skin almost drowned out both the girls' desperate moans. Shocking for Dianne, Catherine was lasting a while this time, holding her down for what felt like hours. But as she felt her balls begin churning again, her veins pulsing wildly, both knew she wouldn't last much longer. Turning back, Dianne held Cathy's face as she passionately locked lips with her. They muffled their moans against each other's lips, Catherine sucking on Dianne's tongue as she wrapped her hand around her base. Stroking Dianne's dick at the same pace as her hips, she held back her cum for as long as she could, trying to revel in the moment before she exploded.

She pulled out, knowing how much she'd already filled her partner with her last load. Letting Dianne's hanging balls rest on her shaft, she pressed her dick right up against Dianne's as she finished again. They came together, grinding up against each other as they painted Catherine's living room white. Once they'd both finished, Catherine taking much longer to dump out her entire load than Dianne, they both collapsed onto the couch behind them. Either too stunned or too tired to speak, they just panted while holding each other, Catherine desperately clinging to Dianne. It didn't need to be said. After that display, they both knew the other had feelings for them.

hiytoi
hiytoi
5 Followers