Diaper Dependent

Story Info
Becky leaves Earth, only to find herself padded forever.
1.8k words
4.36
13.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all. Long time reader, first time submitter. I was inspired to write this from a dream/fantasy I had recently. I hope you enjoy it! Please note the tags, this story involves solo female masturbation, wetting, light humiliation, and diapers. No messing is involved.

Ch 1

Becky couldn't believe the onboarding for the ship that would take her to the outer reaches of the universe. 'Oh, sure' she thought sarcastically. 'Diaper dependent for a minimum of six Earth months after being taken out of stasis. All because we'll be hooked up to hoses during the trip that will provide us nourishment and remove our bodily waste. Well, that's not going to happen to me. There's no way I'll ever be a diaper wetter.'

But she allowed herself to be hooked up to the hoses in question. An IV in her arm, and a catheter in her urethra. All of the passengers had received a compound that would prevent them from defecating during and for a while after transit. So anything her body expelled would come out the hose. Becky was determined to start a new life for herself on the planet Arveda. Her thoughts as she went into stasis were of all of her plans for her new life.

The trip took many years. Arveda was a long way away from Earth, on the other side of the galaxy. During all that time, the body fluids of everyone on board flowed freely in stasis, including Becky's. The IVs provided them the basic nourishment, and the catheter took their urine as it came. It did not take long for their urethras to become used to staying open. When the catheters were taken out by nurses at the end of the trip, all of the passengers were put into their first diapers before being woken up.

Becky woke slowly, her vision blurry. How long had she been asleep? 'I remember something about...'

"Welcome to Arveda, passenger 7893," came a pleasant voice from nearby. "You've had a long trip. We've detached the hoses, and provided you with some initial dressing. Please take as long as you like to wake up fully. There is a nourishment drink on the table to your right. Though your limbs may be a little weak to be able to grab it right now. If you need assistance, the call button is in your left hand. One of our nurses will be happy to help."

Becky blinked, and a figure in scrubs came into focus. She turned her head to see the button in her hand, and the drink on the table, then nodded at the nurse. She couldn't talk yet. Something faint in her memory came through about what to expect after travel stasis. Blurred vision should go away quickly. A dry throat and trouble speaking would last for a few days. And what else was there...?

She became aware of the materials around her. The pillow and bedding were surprisingly soft, for a hospital. She had an oxygen tube in her nose, something else leftover from stasis. And around her butt was....a diaper?! No, no, no. That couldn't be. She said she'd never wear or use a diaper. She had better control than that.

But as she panicked, starting to thrash about, Becky felt a faint warmth spread within the diaper. Her face turned red, the humiliating blush spreading down her chest, even as the warmth of her pee filled the diaper. Apparently, she would be using it after all.

Ch 2

A few days, and many diapers, later, Becky was released from the introductory hospital, and was shown to her new lodgings on Arveda. There was a small kitchen, a living area, and a bedroom. But the bathroom only seemed to have a shower stall. When she asked Michael, the representative who had brought her inside, where the rest of the bathroom was, he responded with a confused look. "That's all there is. There's really no need for anything but a shower on Arveda. Any hand washing you need to do can be done in the kitchen, and the diapers take care of all of your waste. You can even continue to take the travel compound so that you're only urinating. That's what I did, and let me tell you, it's really helped with the sex life. My ass is always ready to have something stuck up there now, no prep needed."

Becky blushed again. She seemed to do that a lot since arriving on her new planet. "So there's no toilets? At all? What about the diaper supply?"

"None at all," Micheal responded with a grin. "But don't worry about the diaper supply. There's work being done on self-cleaning diapers, so we'll only need one, maybe two, per person. It's great!"

Becky felt a little stunned. A self-cleaning diaper? Well, that would help with the humiliation of having to change them, or be changed. But to be completely dependent on them for the rest of her life?

"Of course," Michael went on, not seeming to notice Becky's lack of response, "I have heard rumors of people going without them, and just peeing freely whenever they wish. But I know I wouldn't be comfortable with that. Our urethras are loosened beyond repair. No one who has traveled here will ever be able to control their bladder again."

Yes, Becky realized that. Even as he was speaking, she felt a small trickle of urine leak out of her and into her diaper. She fought to keep her face steady as her diaper warmed around her. She still hated the feeling, but was starting to love it, too.

"Anyway," Michael said, "that's the apartment. Did you need any help setting things up?"

Becky shook her head. "No, I think I've got it. Thank you." She closed the door on him, and looked around the apartment. This was the start of her new life. And, diaper or no diaper, she was going to live it.

Ch 3

Becky had been on Arveda for a month before she got tired of wearing the diapers. As much as she hated them in the beginning, she had grown to occasionally enjoy the warmth spreading through them as her pee released. At first, she tried a few Kegel exercises to see if she could firm up her urethra, but didn't notice any changes, so she stopped trying. But even as she got used to the sensations, there was still something humiliating about needing a diaper.

When she got tired of the diapers, the self-cleaning ones not being available yet, she decided to try going without. 'If I don't have the diaper as a safety net, I'll have to hold my pee,' she reasoned to herself. 'I'll try it overnight at first. That will be the best way to prove I can hold it, and don't need diapers anymore.'

That night, Becky had a wonderful dream. She was back on Earth, floating on the ocean, feeling the warm waves around her. She snuggled into the dream, wanting to stay there. Where there was no diapers and no loose bladder and....

Becky woke suddenly, sitting straight up. All around her in the bed was a giant wet spot. She still had no control over her pee, and so it let itself loose overnight while she dreamed. As she shook off the sleep, she grumbled to herself. Apparently it was more trouble to not have diapers than to keep wearing them.

Becky laid back in the bed, determined to go back to sleep. She would deal with her pee in the morning. The rest of her sleep was dreamless, but her wet spot grew ever larger throughout the night, enough that it stretched almost to the edges of her queen-sized bed.

The next morning, she stuck the bedding into the wash, and pulled on a fresh diaper. As much as she hated and loved them at the same time, they did fulfill a necessary purpose.

Ch 4 ~ Final

Two months after Becky wet her bed, she got a call from Michael. "Hey, Becky! I've got great news! I just got a supply of the self-cleaning diapers. You want one?"

Becky responded in the positive, and Michael brought one over for her to try. After he left, she pulled it on. It certainly felt different than the diapers she was now used to. More soft, but heavier too. She still wasn't pleased about needing to wear diapers for the rest of her life, but if she had to, she'd rather they be comfortable.

She felt her bladder release some pee shortly after pulling on the new diaper. The same warm sensation she felt with the others spread across her. But it only lingered for a few moments before going away.

That disappointed Becky. She would never admit it if someone asked, but she had grown to love the wetness as she'd fill up her usual diapers. How it would start just below her urethra, and then spread across her pussy and her butt, and then linger for hours as she'd resist changing. She'd even experimented with sitting or laying in different positions to feel the warmth differently.

Becky felt a sense of determination. If she was going to have to wear diapers for the rest of her life, she was going to do it in a way she liked. Maybe if she had more fluids? She ran to the cold storage and gathered up all of the juices she'd learned to enjoy on Arveda.

Over the next hour, Becky sat on her sofa and drank more liquids than she'd had in such as short time since leaving Earth. She could feel the cold liquid going down her throat and into her stomach. She imagined it making its way through her intestines and kidneys, and waited with anticipation for it to reach her bladder.

Two hours later, it did. And since her bladder muscles had essentially atrophied, her urine flowed out of her almost immediately. It started as a trickle, but grew to a roar as more of the juice flowed through her.

As soon as Becky felt the urine coming out, she moved to her bed, and the favorite position she had found during her experiments. Face down, so the bed added extra weight to her bladder. She lay, feeling an almost euphoric sensation as her pee continued to leak out of her into the diaper. It felt like days as the new diaper soaked up more and more of her pee.

Eventually, the sensations became too strong, and Becky slipped a hand into her diaper to start masturbating. She felt her pee flow across her hand as she flicked her clit to orgasm again and again, the diaper soaking up her pussy juices as well.

Hours later, Becky lay spent, and the new diaper cooled and dried. She still didn't understand how exactly it worked, but she didn't care. She liked the new diaper, and she liked what she could do with it.

"I guess I am a diaper wetter." She whispered to herself, falling into a deep, wet sleep.