Diaper Punishment

Story Info
DDlg fantasies.
1.2k words
4.63
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are consenting adults.

______________________________________

I woke up in a pouty mood today and have maybe been kind of a brat most of the morning. It's really not my fault. I have terrible PMS, and my hormones are making me grumpy. But my husband (I call Him Daddy) has had enough of my "brattitude," and now I am standing in the corner with sore, red cheeks.

After what feels like forever, I feel Daddy's hand pet the back of my hair. "Come with me, Little One," He says gently as He takes my hand and leads me to our guest bedroom. "Sit down on the bed. I want to talk to you."

I do as I am told as I look around this room I've not been in since Daddy's brother came to visit last month. (What a fun visit that was!) The room looks different, but I can't put my finger on why.

"You have been a naughty brat all morning, and I think you have gotten too big for your britches. I need to be able to get through my Zoom meetings without worrying that you are going to be making a scene in the background."

The longer He talks, the wetter my panties get, but also, the harder it is not to roll my eyes at Him. Does He not understand how hard it is to manage my mood when I am dealing with PMS? Why isn't He just taking the day off work and feeding me cock and chocolate?!

"I have decided I am going to try something else to take your attitude down a notch or two today, and I do not think you are going to like it, but if you know what's good for you, you will not fight me on this."

OMG. What did He just say? I tuned out a moment and came back to, "I do not think you are going to like it."

"Take off all your clothes except for your socks," He instructs.

"Yes, Daddy," I obey, hoping whatever this is will get over with quickly. I just want some hot chocolate and to watch cartoons.

"Come over to this changing table."

This what??? Since when do we have a changing table?! I must have heard Him wrong! I walk over to where He is standing, and OMG. It is a fucking changing table! I look up at Him with confusion in my eyes.

"Hop up here. I am sending you straight into little space and putting that big girl attitude of yours into check."

I am in shock. I just stand there and stare at Him. Is this really happening?

"I will not ask you again," He threatens.

I climb my naked ass up onto the changing table.

"Lie on your back," He demands firmly but gently at the same time. Surely He knows what shock I am in right now. How long have we had this changing table? How long has He been planning on doing this to me? Is He really about to do what I think He is?

"Lift your butt up a little like a hip thrust and hold it there," He says. Then He slides a fucking diaper under my butt as I hold the pose! He is really doing this! This is really happening!

"Yes. This is really happening," He says as if He has just read my mind. "I was talking to my old mentor the other day about your monthly brattitude, and he suggested a day naked in a diaper would plunge you into the right head space and help you better behave, so I decided the next time you acted up, this is what would happen after your spanking and corner time, and now here we are."

"But, Daddy...," I protested.



"Do not 'But, Daddy' me. I have had enough, and I need to get back to my meetings, and you need to get your bratty self into check. Now hold still, because I have another surprise for you."



I can tell this will NOT be a good surprise!

I see in His hands a tube of muscle heat rub and scream, "No, Daddy! I will be good! I promise!!!"

"What did I tell you about not fighting me on this? This is happening. Now hold still."

I do my best to hold still, and Daddy puts the tiniest dab of the cream on the hood of my clit and another directly on my rosebud. At first, it feels kind of nice, but then it feels like fire.

"Keep your knees spread. Daddy's not finished with you yet."

Daddy grabs my ankles and puts them up in the air, slightly toward my head and starts sprinkling powder all over my pussy and butt!

"This will seal in the muscle cream and add to your reminder to behave yourself. It will also help to absorb any moisture your might experience in this diaper you will be wearing for the rest of today."

It is hard for me to focus on what He is saying, because the cream feels like fire, and He has just sealed it in with that powder, and now he is lowering my legs and taping the diaper shut!

"You will spend the rest of the day wearing nothing but this diaper and your little socks. Do you understand?"

I nod my head yes. I am trying not to cry, but I can't help it.

"Sweetie. Don't cry. You know it makes my cock hard to see you cry, and we do not have time to take care of that before my next meeting. You need to be a good girl and trust the process. This is going to send you to little space, and we are both going to have a much better day. Now come here."

He brings me in for a hug and kisses my forehead. Then He helps me down from the changing table. "Now, I have to be in my Zoom meeting in five minutes. What would you like to do during my meeting? You may choose between coloring me a picture, watching cartoons, or taking a nap."

I am so NOT coloring a picture for Him right now. He is being a mean Daddy making me wear a diaper and putting muscle cream on my sensitive spots?! He is a sadist! "I want to watch cartoons," I say, looking at the floor.

"Do you want to try that again, Miss Sass?"

I force myself to look up at Him, "May I please watch cartoons, Daddy?"

"Yes, you may."

"Thank you, Daddy."

"You're welcome, princess," He says as He kisses my forehead again.



"Daddy?"

"Yes, princess?"

"May I pretty please also have some hot chocolate?"

"Tell you what. You behave during this meeting, and I will make you a hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles on it as soon as I hang up."



"Yay! Thank you, Daddy!"

"You're welcome, sweetie," He says as He puts my favorite cartoon on but takes the remote control with Him so I won't turn the volume up too high or change the channel to porn while He is on His zoom call.

As I try to find a comfortable position in this diaper of fire cream, I wonder how much trouble I will get into if I crawl under His desk and put my mouth on His cock while He is talking to His boss.