Diapered by Nurse Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jolt as I feel Nurse Ellie's slender finger slide into my asshole quickly and without warning.

"Careful," Nurse Joy says. "You don't want to injure the patient. Remember to take it slow."

"Oops, sorry!" Says Nurse Ellie. It's too late to take it slow however as she already has her long, slender finger buried completely inside of me.

"You know, I just can't seem to get a good feel for anything." She says after a moment of wriggling her digit around. "I think my finger may be too thin to properly conduct the exam." She sounds disappointed.

"That's fine," Nurse Joy says. "Try inserting another finger and see if that helps."

Nurse Ellie's face lights up as she excitedly replies "Okay!"

Nurse Ellie slightly withdraws her first finger before adding a second and pressing against my asshole once again. There is nothing I can do as she slips both of her fingers back into my butt.

"Ooh, that's much better," says Nurse Ellie. "Now I can really feel how constipated it is up there!" she says. She continues to move her fingers around inside my bottom for a few more minutes, before she deftly pulls them from my backside.

My body is burning up with the humiliation. Not only have these two women seen and changed my soaking wet diaper, but they have now both penetrated my backside and felt the feces inside me. I can barely hold back my tears, and I'm now constantly whimpering into my pacifier gag.

As Nurse Ellie removes her glove, Nurse Joy says "Given your description of this patient's behavior as well as seeing firsthand how constipated the subject is, I'm granting you permission to move this patient's introduction up to today."

"Really?" Nurse Ellie beams. "That's wonderful news! I've been excited to introduce this patient since the moment I was placed in charge of their care."

I sit and listen as the two nurses talk about me as if I'm not even here. What could they mean by my 'introduction'? Judging by Nurse Ellie's enthusiasm, I can only assume that it is going to be something degrading.

"I'll fetch the rest of the supplies," says Nurse Joy. "While I'm gone, please prepare your patient for the procedure.

"Should I explain the introduction to the patient?" asks Nurse Ellie.

"Yes." Nurse Joy replies after a short pause. "Explaining the procedure will help the patient be more prepared for what is about to happen to them."

Nurse Joy then grabs the basin off of the cart and leaves the room, leaving Nurse Ellie and myself alone.

After throwing her dirty glove in the trash, Nurse Ellie walks over to the cart and picks up a few items. She places three of the items on the bed next to my head, and she places the fourth down by the foot of my bed.

It's clear that she purposefully placed the items here so that I could see what they were. Turning my head to look at them, My stomach drops again. The items she had placed next to me were a bottle of baby powder, a tube of diaper cream, and a thick pink diaper. Now that I can see the diaper close up, I notice the pattern on it is a princess pattern.

"Don't worry sweetheart," she cooed. "I'll get you all cleaned up."

I feel a cold wipe gently caress my backside. I whine quietly into my pacifier as Nurse Ellie methodically wipes every crevice of my diaper area.

"Shhh, shhh," Nurse Ellie says, gently shushing me as I continue to whimper.

After tossing the first baby wipe in the trash, she pulls a second one from the package and begins to clean my behind. She seems to pay special attention to my asshole, giving it an extremely thorough wipe down.

"There we go, doesn't that feel better already sweetie?" she says as she tosses the second wipe into the trash.

Nurse Ellie then reaches over and grabs the tube of diaper cream from the bed. She pops open the tube and squirts a generous amount into her hand, before setting the tube back down.

"While I'm getting you ready, let me explain what is about to happen to you." she says.

She begins to rub the cream into my groin area. It feels cold and slippery, and she's careful to spread it everywhere. She even makes sure to get some cream in between my butt cheeks.

While she is rubbing in the diaper cream, she continues her explanation.

"The introduction is a procedure we use to help patients who are struggling to adjust to being here at Medford Memorial. The purpose of this procedure is to help you get used to the way we run things around here."

"As you already know, diapers are mandatory for all patients here at Medford. Your introduction will help you get used to using them."

I cringe in disgust at her last statement. The idea of voluntarily using a diaper at my age was completely ridiculous. I'm already ashamed of being made to use a diaper while unconscious, but being forced to use them 24/7? The concept was completely alien to me.

"That's why we have these special pink diapers." she says, patting the diaper she had placed next to my head.

"The idea is that by having a cuter and friendlier diaper instead of a boring medical one, our patients will be more willing to accept the fact that they have to use diapers."

"Also," she says, "you're going to learn pretty soon why we call it your 'introduction'. I'm not going to spoil the surprise for you though, so you'll just have to wait and find out!"

She smiles at me yet again as she finishes with the diaper cream and reaches for the bottle of baby powder.

My mind races as I try to think through what "introduction" could possibly mean. I'm drawing a blank, but I can tell by her tone and attitude that it isn't going to be something pleasant.

As I'm frantically thinking through my predicament, Nurse Ellie sprinkles baby powder all over my loins. The sweet smell of the powder reminds me of the scent I picked up when I first awoke.

Finally, she opens the pink princess diaper and slides it under my butt. I expect her to tape up the diaper, however she chooses not to, instead leaving me exposed to the room.

As she sets the diaper changing materials back on the cart, she sighs gently. She walks back over to the side of my bed and crouches down like she did when we first met. Her face softens into a caring, almost motherly expression.

"I know that this isn't what you want right now sweetheart, but trust me, you'll feel a whole lot better as soon as you get past your introduction."

For a moment she seems like a completely different person. It seems as if she genuinely cares about me and only wants what's best.

"You know, this is going to be my first time doing an introduction for a new patient." she says. "I'm probably just as nervous about it as you are!" she chuckles softly as she stands back up. Unable to respond to her, I sit there in silence.

Nurse Ellie returns to the cart and starts organizing some of the items, when the door opens and Nurse Joy walks in. She is holding the basin, which now appears to be full. She is also carrying a white towel over her shoulder. As she walks further into the room, I notice a small black cloth bag hanging from her wrist by a lanyard.

She sets all three items on top of the cart, then turns to Nurse Ellie and says "Alright Ellie, are you ready to proceed with your patient's introduction?"

"Absolutely!" she responds, returning to her usual chipper demeanor.

I noticed that Nurse Joy left the door open after she came in, meaning my bare bottom was not only on display to the room, but also to anyone who happened to be passing by in the hallway.

"Wonderful," replies Nurse Ellie. "I've let the rest of the staff know and they'll be stopping by soon. You may begin the procedure."

I can feel my heart beating hard in my chest as Nurse Ellie reaches into the black bag and pulls out a small syringe filled with a clear liquid.

She then walks over to my IV stand. "This syringe contains a powerful diuretic," she explains. "It's a special type of medicine that's going to help you go pee pee in your diapers."

I lay there and watch helplessly as she attaches the syringe to my IV drip. Alarm shoots through me as she injects the entire syringe into my IV bag.

She must have seen my eyes widen, as she quickly followed up with "Don't worry, it's going to be a little while before it takes effect, so we'll have plenty of time to get your diaper taped up nice and snug."

After removing the syringe from my IV bag, Nurse Ellie takes the empty IV stand and rolls it over to the cart. Once again, she starts humming as she works.

"Hmmm, hmmm," I hear, as I watch her pick up the tube from the top of the cart. I realize as she lifts it up that attached to the tube on one end is a red rubber bag with a hook at the top. I shudder as I also notice the thin white plastic nozzle on the other end. There's no question as to where that end is supposed to go.

Nurse Ellie fills the enema bag with water from the basin then hangs the bag on the stand she had brought over. She then picks up the jar of lubricant that Nurse Joy used earlier, and she spreads a small amount over the surface of the nozzle. Finally, she wheels the enema stand over to the foot of my bed as I watch helplessly, my butt still on full display.

I cringe as the cold hard nozzle enters my bottom. Never before in my life have I felt so vulnerable and exposed.

"Alright, are you ready for your enema sweetie?" Nurse Ellie says with a smile. I start frantically shaking my head no, however this does little to stop her as she releases the clamp on the enema hose.

Immediately, warm water rushes into me, filling up my insides. I groan softly into my pacifier as Nurse Ellie and Nurse Joy watch me take the enema. As the enema continues, a wave of cramps washes over my body. The urge to poop is becoming slowly desperate, yet there is nothing I can do.

As the enema continues to flow into me, Nurse Ellie retrieves another item from the small black bag. I can't quite see what the item is, but I see her dipping her hand back into the jar of lubricant and thoroughly lubricating the object.

Eventually, after several minutes and even more cramps, the flow of water eventually slows down and comes to a stop. The pressure in my bowels is immense, and I can feel that my belly is slightly distended.

The enema combined with the diuretic places a lot of pressure on my bladder. Now I feel both an urgent need to poop as well as the growing urge to urinate.

"There we go, all done." she says. "See, that wasn't so bad sweetheart." she remarks, patting me on my bare bottom. I barely even register what she is doing, as the pressure and cramps in my colon are all that I can feel right now.

I hardly even feel it as Nurse Ellie quickly pulls the enema nozzle from my bottom. I then feel her pressing something into my anus. My anal opening stretches to accommodate the invasion, before the object pops into place.

The object feels completely alien to me. Its texture is soft and rubber-like, however the item itself is solid and has no give.

"To make sure we clean out *all* of your poopies, you're going to need to hold this enema for at least 10 minutes." says Nurse Ellie as she looks down at her watch.

I cringe as her childish wording only adds to my humiliation. "10 minutes?" I think to myself. There is no way I could possibly hold it for that long. Another wave of cramps hit me as my need to defecate continues to grow.

Almost as if she read my mind, Nurse Ellie says "The silicone plug I inserted in your backside will help you hold it. I don't want you making a mess all over the bed."

As Nurse Ellie puts the enema supplies back on the cart, another nurse pokes her head in the open doorway.

"Is this the correct room?" she asks.

"Yep, you're in the right place." Nurse Ellie replies.

"Great!" the nurse says as walks into my room. "It's been awhile since the last introduction."

I'm mortified as the third nurse walks over and stands off towards the back of the room facing the foot of my bed. From her position she has an unobstructed view of my powdered and plugged behind.

Not long after the third nurse enters, a fourth walks straight through the open door and stands in an open corner of my room.

All I can do is lay here in shock as more and more nurses slowly pile into the cramped hospital room. Eventually, over 10 nurses make their way into my room. They casually chat with one another as I lay strapped to my bed with my legs up and naked ass on full display.

Nurse Ellie glances at her watch again before making her way to my bedside. She stands directly adjacent to my head as she addresses the room.

"Welcome, everybody!" she starts. All conversation quickly dies down as the nurses in the room turn their attention towards her.

"My name is Nurse Ellie as many of you know, and today I am here to introduce my new patient to all of you, as well as their new life here at Medford Memorial."

At this point the urge to pee has become almost unbearable. In my mind I'm praying for this whole experience to be over as quickly as possible.

"Thank you all for coming, and please enjoy the show!" She finishes her speech and turns her attention back to me.

Nurse Ellie walks back to the cart and picks up another syringe. Unlike the first syringe, this one has a large hypodermic needle attached to it.

"This is a fast-acting muscle relaxant." she says to me. "This type of tranquilizer is designed to relax your skeletal muscles. It has no effect on other muscles like your diaphragm."

As she walks over to me, she says "Nurse Joy, would you mind helping me reposition the patient into the enema release position?"

"Of course." comes Nurse Joy's reply. She grabs the towel off of the cart before walking to the side of my bed opposite Nurse Ellie.

I feel a sharp jab in my shoulder as Nurse Ellie plunges the syringe into me. As she presses down on the plunger, it feels as if ice is flowing through my body.

I go limp instantly. I can't move or turn my head no matter how much I try. I can't even fight against the restraints anymore.

"Not to worry, The effects should wear off in about five minutes." Nurse Ellie says, gently patting my tummy as she speaks.

Her touch sends another wave of spasms through my body. It's getting harder to hold my pee by the second, and the pressure in my bowels hasn't reduced in the slightest.

The sensation of heavy cloth rubbing against my skin grabs my attention as I feel my restraints being removed for the first time.

Nurse Ellie and Nurse Joy work swiftly as they loosen and remove every strap that has been holding my body down since I awoke. Nurse Ellie also reaches over and pulls the IV out of my arm.

I hear the motors running as the stirrups elevating my legs are lowered back into the bed. The sound of plastic crinkling can be heard as my butt makes contact with the diaper below me.

Nurse Ellie re-positions herself to the end of my bed. She grabs the plug in my ass.

"Clench tightly sweetie!" she says, as she pulls the plug out of me and sets it on the bed.

I squeeze my butthole as tight as I possibly can, focusing all of my effort on not soiling myself in front of all of these people.

Nurse Ellie then quickly grabs the bottom of the diaper and lifts it up. The cushy material hugs my genitals as she pulls the diaper tight, taping it securely in place. This diaper is much thicker than the one I was wearing when I woke up. The extra padding causes me further embarrassment.

Nurse Joy grabs me and flips me so that I'm lying on my side. She places the towel on the bed where I was just laying. It covers about half of the bed, extending from below my toes all the way up to just below my ribs.

While Nurse Joy lays out the towel, Nurse Ellie is busy removing my hospital gown. She simply balls it up and tosses it into the trash, getting rid of what little modesty I had left.

Nurse Joy and Nurse Ellie then work together to flip me over onto my stomach. The extra pressure on my abdomen causes a few drops to leak from my butt into my diaper, but I'm just able to resist releasing the entire enema.

I can feel cloth rubbing me once again as both nurses re-secure the restraints, now with me lying face down.

I can feel myself regaining control of my muscles as I struggle to crane my neck, but it's too late. By the time I can move I'm already strapped down just as securely as before.

The bed begins to move again and I feel my upper body being elevated. The bed folds in half downwards while also hinging at my knees.

I'm left with my butt sticking up in the air, and my upper body and lower legs parallel to the floor. It was the same sort of position one would be in if they kneeled on the ground and bent over a piece of furniture.

After the bed stops moving, Nurse Joy goes back to stand with the rest of the nurses.

Nurse Ellie gives my padded bottom a quick swat before picking the butt plug up from the bed and returning it to the cart. After dropping it off, she returns to the side of my bed and begins gently stroking my hair.

"Alright, sweetie" she says. "It's time to fill your diapers."

I look behind me and see all of the Nurses focused on me, but there is nothing I can do. The pressure on my bladder and bowels is too great, and I'm losing what little control I have left.

It starts with my bladder. A few trickles of urine slip out and soak into my diaper. The warmth and wetness only encourages my body to continue letting go.

A few trickles becomes a steady dribble as my bladder relaxes. Before long I'm completely flooding my diaper. The sound of hissing fills the room as I wet myself.

My diaper grows heavy as it soaks up my urine. Hot tears start flowing down my face as I'm unable to hold them back anymore. I hear excited murmurs as the nurses take notice of what's happening.

Nurse Ellie continues to stroke my hair as I wet my diaper. "There we go, just like that honey." she says.

I continue wetting for a long time. The large glass of water I drank earlier causes me to pee much more than I normally would.

By the time my bladder is nearly empty, my diaper is almost completely soaked through. I even feel wetness on my butt as my urine soaks the entire garment.

Just as the flow of pee is slowing down, my butthole gives way and I start to mess my diaper.

The mess starts off with a torrent of runny liquid shooting into the back of my diaper. I lose whatever control remains as the poop flows out of me.

Having already been filled to bursting with my pee, my diaper begins to sag and leak. A trickle runs down my leg as the diaper is unable to contain the sheer amount of liquid mess. The towel below me catches everything that escapes from my diaper.

The room fills with an overpowering stink as I continue to soil myself. Faint oohs and ahhs can be heard from the nurses as I continue to defecate. I break into full on sobs, my cries being muffled by my pacifier.

Soon, the liquid mess turns into a soft mush. As I continue to empty the contents of my colon, the more solid poop begins to spread out inside my diaper. I can feel my diaper start to bulge as it fills with my sticky poop.

The sheer quantity of excrement being pushed out of my body is impressive. Three days worth of backed up poop is far more than I ever would have expected. It spreads across the entire backside of my diaper, completely covering both cheeks.

The sounds coming from my diaper can be heard easily over my sobbing. The crackles and pops of shit escaping from my butt are intermixed with the sound of wet farts.

As more soft stool makes its way into my diaper, it flows towards the front. I feel the mush spread and squish into my privates, coating them in my mess.

"Pee-yew!" Nurse Ellie exclaims. "It certainly smells like someone made a stinky." A few of the nurses chuckle at her statement.

As I finish expelling the last bit of my enema, the nurses who have been quietly watching begin to talk about me.