Diapered by Nurse Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finish my meager meal in what feels like no time. The warm food rejuvenates my soul as I finally feel at rest. My eyelids feel heavy as the day's events weigh on my mind. I'm mentally and physically exhausted from my ordeal, and all I crave now is a good night's rest.

"I can tell that someone's sleepy." Nurse Ellie says.

I nod as I lay my head back against my pillow.

"Alright then sweetheart, I'll let you get some rest."

She leans down and plants a kiss on my forehead. I'm surprised as I wasn't expecting something like that from her. I then hear the sound of her footsteps as she walks towards the door. She turns out the lights and leaves, closing the door behind her. Finally, I close my eyes and allow myself to drift off into oblivion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Thank you so much for reading! If you have any questions or comments please feel free to PM me. This is the first story that I have written, and I plan to write many more. I'm always looking for new story ideas, so feel free to share them. If you enjoyed this story, please share it with your friends. It really helps me grow which encourages me to write more.

Copyright 2023. All rights reserved.