Diaries of a Dark Princess Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw his hand move away from the blade, ever so slowly.

Father screamed again, and this time the wave of power nearly bowled me off my feet. The sexy clowns were destroyed in a heartbeat, my father striding through their remains like an avenging demon. I threw up a barrier of force and for a second it held; then he shattered it, the backlash driving me to my knees. He loomed above me. I met his eyes and saw my own death.

I did not fear. I did not feel sorrow. I would die as I have always lived; as a Dark Princess, weaving schemes and wielding power, bright in my freedom, glorious even in defeat. I smiled at him as he raised his fist-

And then Princess Hopestra screamed in release.

And the Father screamed in agony.

And then the world went white.

And then the ritual concluded.

***

As you are aware, dear diary, I have always recorded my history in your pages in a self-reflective- nay, humble manner. I have never shied away from reflecting on my (very few, very tiny) mistakes. And so it is that I must report another insignificant error, a tiny, meaningless flaw in my great tapestry of genius.

I miscalculated the power of the ritual.

It was a lot stronger than I expected.

I woke slowly to find myself staring up at a pair of faces. One was that of Princess Hopestra, who's features were slack with the languid energy of afterglow. The other was Samuel, who broke into a big, simple smile as he held me in his arms. "Oh, Feera! You gave me a right scare then, you did!"

I did not ask if it worked- of course it worked! I always knew it would work. Instead I asked the most important and pressing- if entirely rhetorical- question that I could ask. "Am I not the most brilliant sorceress that ever lived?"

Sammy, the faithful man, knew how to respond. "You're the right best sorceress I ever did hear of, that's for sure." And he bent down to lift me up, so that I could get a look at the throne room.

It was a sea of flesh. The wave- borne of the glorious release of the tiny princess- had filled the palace in its entirety. Everyone present- whether involved in my brilliant scheme or not- had been overwhelmed with Hopestra's divine purity mixed with an overwhelming dose of lust. The end result was that everyone was infected with desire.

Raw, potent, fertile, divine desire.

Guards mounted the very priestesses that they had sought to kill just minutes ago, their weapons cast aside and their armor hastily stripped off. Others grappled with each other, murderous killers turned into lovers by the power of my ritual. The nobles in the gallery- self important barons, cunning ladies and pompous officials- descended into a glorious orgy, alliances and grudges and plots all forgotten in mutual pleasure. Everywhere I looked, men and women combined their bodies in joyous, wonderful ways; breasts and lips and phalluses and quims and asses, all used and being used with wanton abandon. Shadra was bouncing atop Morticus, laughing and yowling as his great hands rammed her down onto his mighty length. Terra and Sinistoria lay head-to-hip across from each other, each one being taken hard by a guardsman with another half dozen waiting their turn, hard lengths ready to plunder their secret places. As I watched they kissed passionately even while their bodies shook with the force of the thrusts.

I turned away from the glorious scene of pleasure in front of me to focus on Father. His armor lay smoking and shattered, the metal broken in dozens of places. And within...

A man. Old and wizened and pale, his limbs thin, his head little more than a skull. For a moment I thought he might be dead but then he stirred with movements as weak and as uncertain as a newborn. I staggered over to him, kneeling low. He peered up at me through clouded eyes.

"Feera," he whispered. "Feera. Do you know what you have done?"

"I do," I spoke solemnly.

"You have betrayed me," he murmured. "You have harnessed powers forbidden- inimical to our people. You have profaned our ancient rites. You have overthrown your own father."

He took a deep, wretched breath before bursting into a coughing fit. I waited patiently until he had recovered. He stared up at me and whispered-

"I have never been prouder."

He closed his eyes. His features went slack.

I smiled and wiped away my tears.

***

The orgy took some time to wind down. I didn't quite join, although I did most certainly enjoy watching from atop the Shadow Throne. Once everyone had satisfied themselves- if not completely, then at least to the point that they were somewhat more cognizant of their situation- I clapped my hands together, weaving a simple cantrip to make the sound fill the chamber.

When I announced my father's death and my seizure of the throne well... none of the naked, sticky people in the room raised any particular objections or asked too many questions. They looked up at me- flanked by the Hero of Prophecy and the Princess of Hope, with Terra the High Priestess of the Dark Gods and Morticus the Dread Commander just a step below- and they realized that they were standing in the aftermath of not only a spontaneous celebration of desire but an entirely successful coup.

I have spent the last several hours discussing my plans with the various chancellors, generals, etc. etc. etc. of the Dark Empire- or, rather to say, My Dark Empire. I have taken an hour or so to write out to you, diary, so that you might better record my brilliance on this perfect day. I shall now rest my exhausted head on my bed for a few hours sleep.

Well, I may wake my boyfriend and loving minion before I properly slumber. I did miss out on the orgy after all.

***

19th Wakening, Year 879 of the Age of Shadow.

Oh diary. Has it been a whole two months?

I have been busy- so very busy. And what have I been busy doing? Why, running my glorious empire of course!

There have been some difficulties, of course. Not everyone could have been crammed into a single throne room, and so the vast majority of my Empire (my Empire! Bwahahaha!) have only recently been informed of the change of rulership.

Those within both the capital and the palace were the easiest to sway. It turns out that the wave of lust from the ritual reached out to the outer parts of the city before petering away. Thus it was that the scene in the throne room was replicated in every guardhouse, every servant's quarters, every house and tavern and- I am told- in most of the streets of the capital. Those that partook in my impromptu coup celebrations- whether highest haughty nobles or low pathetic plebs- were all in a rather positive mood about my ascension to the throne. Indeed, Shadra has reported that the word on the street is people are mostly asking if the divine wave of overwhelming pleasure was a one-time thing or if there was a repeat session coming up.

The nobility has fallen into line. The orgy had badly shaken up the tangled web of rivalries and alliances that traditionally exists, with many a sworn enemy found themselves turned into impromptu lovers and politically motivated marriages dissolving. I have taken advantage of this caste-wide uncertainty, promoting those I believe I can rely on while isolating those that I suspect still hold to my father's way of doing things.

The generals were another matter. It helped, of course, that most of our forces were massed on our borders, awaiting the final word to invade the Alliance. By the time the various generals, warband leaders and assassin's cadres etc. etc. learned of what was going on the capital was secure. Of course many of these great and terrible generals- in possession of vast armies- immediately had ideas about how they might best use them.

Of course I invited them to the capital for discussions. Of course they arrived with their awful bristling armies, each one spending so much time eyeing each other up that none of them dared lay siege to the city. Of course I brought them all together for a 'peace conference'. Of course I cowed them with my aura of majesty and sexual allure. Of course the prospect of fighting each other- and the famed tactician Morticus- was less palatable than prospering under my rule.

Of course after the speech and the banquet I allowed them to mingle with a large number of ladies who wished to show them precisely what 'prospering under my rule' meant. Most of them could hardly walk by the time they returned to their men and told them to go home.

Sammy gave a short speech to them as well- some homespun truths from his mother about trusting women and the value of peace, etc. etc.. It was rather sweet watching him deliver political discourse- like watching a three-legged dog trying to jump. Bless him, he seemed quite proud of himself.

Speaking of prospering under my rule, I have been working hard to determine precisely what said rule would involve. Sammy has been helpful here too, always willing to listen to my ideas, always offering some simple peasant advice (often related to some anecdote from his mother). Pointless stories and yet they have a knack for inspiring brand new ideas of thinking, such as the disbanding of much of our troops and delaying the upcoming invasion (so better to secure my rule first and defang the remaining generals), or the easing of certain legal restrictions, such as the forced labor system and the inability of beastkin to have any legal representation (in order to better stimulate the economy). All excellent ideas that I no doubt would have come up with myself eventually.

(He is quite busy, mind, with his long discussions with Terra and the priests. Apparently they are on the cusp of delivering some brand new branch of Dark Theology; something about integrating fertility rites into a number of our sacraments and making an addition to the established pantheon. Apparently it will mean bountiful harvests- of more than one kind- which will only strengthen the power of my Dark Empire. Children are a Blessing, after all.)

Things are going well on the diplomatic front as well. I have spent many a night engaging in deep, passionate discussions with the Princess Hopestra, employing my every effort to demonstrate the benefits of submission and obedience to my Imperial Will. She turned out to be entirely positive to the notion, although she still- defiantly- claims that any promises she makes, panting and moaning as I pleasure her tiny bound body, does not imply any sort of legally binding treaty. I have generously allowed this minor technicality to stand.

(For now.)

(She does look so wonderfully adorable all tied up, her big eyes caught halfway between fear and desire... every bit as perfect as I had hoped! The thought that I will need to eventually return her to her family distresses me greatly).

It has been a hard two months, diary, a challenging two months but... it has been productive. My life is a glorious ascent toward greater heights of maleficent majesty- as I always knew it would be- but now it is also full of people that I can rely on. Be with in a way I had never dreamed. My new spymistress Shadra, who continues to aid me from the shadows even as she cuddles up to me at night. My sister Terra, with whom I spent so many years in pointless, wasteful conflict. The dear little Princess Hopestra, with whom I have formed an unexpected and welcome bond. And of course, my lover- my dearest- my soon-to-be Prince Consort Sammy, who first introduced me to the joys of love and desire.

Sammy, father of the child I have just learned grows within me. The first, I hope, of many.

Three days from now I shall be crowned. Three days from now I shall be a Dark Princess no longer but instead a Dark Emperess. Three days from now my life will truly begin in earnest.

Nothing stands in my way!

***

20th Wakening, Year 879 of the Age of Shadow.

The Army of Light, led by the Queen Justinia and the Prince Strengen, have been spotted moving at great speed to assault the capital. They will be here within two days.

Dammit, I knew I forgot something.

***

Concludes next update!

12