Diary Confessions Pt. 01

Story Info
Extracts of my personal sex diary.
5k words
4.66
17.4k
10
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers

I have never really enjoyed rough sex... but he is my master and I now have to learn to obey and I do. It was part of our wedding vows but not meant for him to be my Dom, it was to go ahead and live with the newly established changes of our family life and my career.

I regard myself as being fortunate all of the years we have lived together. He gave me my sexual freedom, allowed me to have a sexual relationships with my ex fem lover and anyone I wished by invitation. I played at parties for some time and he had become a "swinger" so to speak when we have both been at parties or clubs. He is a rare man indeed to have endured this over the years before our marriage. I will do anything for him, including obey his wishes of which I have mentioned, and I enjoy... no, I LOVE doing it.

Why you may ask? Because he has been tolerant and by my side all of the years I have known him and most of all, the sex we share is just "out of this world".

In our house I have an office from which I can work from home, with a desk where I put my laptop and sit at it on my swivel chair. TRT had been watching quite a lot of porno DVD's and picked up the idea that the desk was a good piece of furniture for having sex on. I totally agree. It is just the right height for him to stand and fuck me either way; bent over or lying on top of it holding my legs apart with his hands. The penetration is unbelievably amazing and not so painful when he first enters, when he is so hard. I love that feel of his length rather than girth. His girth is average, but his length can be quite amazing when fully erect. It is a deep full feeling, opening and filling my tight vagina. My regular kegel exercises keep me tight, and it helps in having better sexual intercourse.

After I shower, he just wants me to wear my white fishnet stockings, white suspenders and my white four inch heels. An idea he obviously got from those DVD's and what I see as his sexual cosplay. He locks us in the office and I teasingly give him oral sex while he slowly takes off his shirt and shorts. This gets him really hard and I can feel him throbbing in my hands and mouth. The first thing he does is lift me and lie me down on the desk, pulling up the chair so that he is level with my yOni. He begins to give me oral sex, edging my orgasms, but he wants me to cum and he keeps the climax going until I go crazy, filling his mouth with my tiny squirts and I eventually go numb apart from that total body quaking and unbelievable tingling all over that I can't take it any more, and I am almost close to orgasmic seizure. He knows when to stop, allowing me to contentedly recover. At that point I want to hold and kiss him, but our game isn't over yet.

Very quickly he takes me and bends me over the desk, slowly rubbing his hard cock between my buttocks. Then he slides into me, smooth and slow at first and gradually thrusting into me harder and faster. My senses return and I can feel him pounding. Before he starts to cum he turns me and lies me on my back again, my yOni lubing with creamy juices so that he can spread my legs open wide, fucking roughly but meaningfully gentle until he reaches his climax. Sometimes, I can cum with him, but he does something I love. He makes me kneel before him so that he can cum on my face or in my mouth, which to me is the best because I just love it when a man lets me feel and taste his thick creamy spunk.

Is this what watching porn does to a frustrated man during his daytime hours? If it is, then I'm all for it. I must check these DVD's some time, I thought, they must be fun to watch and they are returning some of the zest to what was becoming almost boring repetitive sex. Plus, my being away from him for many hours on most days is increasing my yearning to be sexually satisfied physically, especially by him. He has his DVD's and... I have my fantasies meeting so many people I imagine having sex with. And I admit there are porn sites that I visit myself.

You see this is where we women, or most of us do not need to watch a great deal of porn... We have our own means of thinking up really naughty scenarios to write stories or just lay back and masturbate to. I personally do not watch porn, apart from links to some porn sites out of curiosity, or with TRT, which then gets my mind working, and especially if I am with TRT within minutes we are indulged in sex because of the horny situation of watching really good porn creates as you can imagine. There are some types of horrid porn I will not tolerate.

One lunchtime, I went to my car, parked in a secluded area to eat my packed lunch and then my phone rang. It was TRT, and he was asking how I was and how things were going. I told him everything was fine and he asked if I had noticed anyone in particular who turned me on. And I admitted there was. "Do you want to be seduced by them?" he asked. I found his question quite funny, but thought it might lead to some fun, after all it was phone sex on his mind and I was willing to play along as much as I could. "Is it a guy? Please say it is." I told him it was and described this young man in his mid twenties whom I would describe as "drop dead gorgeous". If it was possible I would allow him to fuck me until the cows came home. "Ok, relax and let me be him seducing you..." By then I was really getting horny.

TRT was prepared to talk me through the role play and described how this young man was kissing me passionately. He told me to open my blouse and feel my aroused nipples inside the lycra material of my white bra. I could feel tingling sensations up and down my spine, pooling in my groin and I began to get really wet and sticky. Then he asked me to hitch my skirt and put my hand down my panties and over my mound so that my fingers could open up my yOni lips.

At that point I was content in just closing my eyes and using my imagination in what TRT was telling me about opening me wide and getting tiny orgasmic tingles. Although he went as far as describing licking my aroused clitty. I had to be aware of where I was and who may be watching me, secluded or not, and I could not go the full fantasy he was giving me because I needed to remain presentable and not flood myself should I cum too much. There were limits in having phone sex, especially for women. Phone sex is better when you can get comfortable and naked in order to masturbate to fulfilment.

However, during those brief moments I was able to enjoy myself and feel the fantasy role play we had on the phone. I regained my composure and thanked him for the favour which I was willing... no, going to return later.

On returning to the workplace I made eye contact with my "fantasy man" and thought to myself, if only he knew what I had just been doing, and if only it was for real what he would really do if he did seduce me. I admit, it was a little distracting and frustrating having being left with those thoughts in my mind.

But it was all fun.

His phone calls are usually to make sure that I am fine, but, he has begun to add some fun to my lunch breaks, not that I mind, I have started to enjoy listening to him telling me how he feels and of course hearing him masturbate for me, which is fun to hear. The call about the man I had fantasies about was a surprise and if I had been in a more secluded area I would probably have got at least half naked and more into it, taking advantage of his sexy voice and asking me to follow it through. However, being at work was not really the right place for that to happen. Had I been at home and he called me from somewhere I would have taken it all the way. I think we should try that some day. It is amazing what you can do with a sexy voice giving you instructions and playing on your imagination.

I have a very vivid imagination, which makes for some great masturbation. I love masturbation. I love closing my eyes and just thinking naughty thoughts about doing things until I can make myself cum, edging myself to a fantastic climax.

Masturbation is fine for vivid naughty thoughts One should never feel it is wrong to masturbate, male or female, especially in my opinion a female, which should be nice and slow, edging to a climax and riding it until you have to cum eventually. Most men I have watched "wanking" have been too rapid in cumming and I have often thought how boring it must be.

However, if I am having physical sex with someone like my hubby or with my ex fem lover, then it is all about them and us if you know what I mean? Sex with others is/was fun but "caring". The vivid imagination is left shelved in the back of my mind. And, if it something I want to do with them regarding sex I always try to encourage it and not leave it as just an imaginary goal. Of course, then we are talking about two people and their needs with and for each other.

I am often asked to lie back on the bed whilst he gives me oral and finger sex, and think of someone else having sex with me. This is difficult because they themselves in your imagination are not present and "the game" is cancelled part the way through because the person doing it to me is physically there and not in my imagination at all... the sex becomes totally and physically intimate to the end...us, and not my imagination, but the person I am having sex with.

I have been with LIT since 2001, and never written for any other erotica website. I think it is true to say I am a fully established LITSTER despite the few run-ins with moderators. We live and learn so to speak. I wouldn't at this moment in time go with any other website. Regarding having difficulty writing erotica, I actually write quite a lot through experience and as mentioned, being able to use my very vivid imagination.

I don't want to seem sexist, but women do naturally write romance and erotica much more better than men. It is the way our mind set is regarding that material. Note the success of E.L James (Fifty Shades Of Grey) and the amazing Anais Nin... totally classic.

I logged out of LIT to be with TRT. We were both waiting to get our sexual hunger fulfilled for most of the day, both of us on a "high". I wanted to feel him close to me and feel both his tongue and cock giving me pleasure. I wanted my "gift" of his warm thick cum on my face and in my mouth to savour his taste. However, things didn't turn out that way, but there was still fun to be had.

Earlier in my office I asked him to retrieve my pen from under my desk. He obliged kindly, taking a sneaky sniff up my skirt which I consider to be "intimate" But it excited him and he made the first opportunity to visit the bathroom and he decided to have a wank to get rid of his frustration. My gift going into a tissue and then flushed down the loo This he confessed to me whilst we kissed and cuddled at the start of our desperately awaited time together. I was a little disappointed, but then once he had me stripped down to my panties and he had realised I had not showered since morning I was still "raw" and my yOni waiting to be licked and fingered. It is something he has always liked. The rawness of me being active since my last shower. In his words; "Your cunny should smell and taste like the heaven's gateway". Somehow I liked his analogy.

Lying on our bed he pulled my panties off and spread my thighs to get on with what I desired... Mmm... finger fucking me to a huge wet orgasmic climax whilst he used his tongue gently on my wanting and aroused clitty. I told him to continue slowly and build up his cunnilingus so that I could ride my orgasms. The sound of my wet yOni melding with the aroma of sex and those fantastic feelings just added to the intimate moment. Then he sneakily entered me hard and ready for his prolonged fuck.

Because he came during masturbation earlier, I was determined that things were not finished so quickly regarding my oral sex on him. So, I dragged him to the armchair in our bedroom and made him sit, thighs apart so that I could kneel between his strong thighs, which he liked to grip me with. I sucked and licked his balls feeling and watching him writhe with pleasure whilst I stroked his hard cock, feeling it get even harder, pulsing in my fingers and sticky with my cream. No surprise, there was a trickle of precum oozing from the slit. If I was not to get my full load of his gift, then I was at least going to taste him and myself on his amazing throbbing shaft. It was impossible for me not to.

I began to deep-throat him, hearing him tell me how pleased he was in whispered words of praise. His hands in my hair, moving it out of the way so that he could see me and I could see the wanting expression on his face. I teased his cock head with my tongue and then he began to moan and quiver has I stroked him and tasted the fingers he fucked me with. Just one spurt of his spunk hit my nose. I was pleased with that and went down on him again to take any more and clean up what was left. It had to be sensational.

I straddled the armchair and let him kiss and suck upon my nipples... Mmm... I was wanting more oral, wanting to feel his tongue on my clitty now I was aroused by his gift. He picked me up and I straddled his hips kissing passionately has we moved back to the bed. I could still feel him hard, his cock touching my bum cheeks. He threw me on the bed and I turned to remain straddled across his hips where I took his cock inside of me and whilst kissing and holding it grew harder for me to ride. I realised that this was going to be one of those rare occasions when he going to remain hard enough to ride him. It was the excitement and pure randiness of what we were doing.

I rode his cock for ages, edging myself before cumming with his second orgasmic climax. Then it was over and time for us both to snuggle up together, both contented with our amazing playtime we had waited many hours to fulfil.

There again, I ask the question; do men really edge their orgasms or do they always seem to want to cum when the feeling is right? I like my men to enjoy the "working up" to their final moment of orgasmic climax and just letting go. Surely holding back for men is frustrating if they are abandoned, not reaching that end? From my feminine perspective, riding ones orgasm begins almost instantaneously with short edged orgasms, almost reaching the climax or "the big O". Those of us who are bi or lesbian use that as part of our game, that is if we have learned how to edge and it can be fun, making each other cum for long periods of time.

He came into my office completely naked. I knew I was in for something and he was very aroused. He locked the office door and asked me to be very quiet with a hush, putting his finger to his lips. Our children had gone to bed for the night, but he wanted me to be cautious of any disturbing noises, especially the sound of me having orgasms. I am not the most quietest of lovers during the throes of orgasmic ecstasy.

He came to my desk while I was sitting in my chair and opened one of my drawers where I kept a pink length of ribbon, and he took it as I noticed a few drops of sticky precum drip from the tip of his cock and fall to the floor. He explained what he was going to do with the ribbon and the cloth he had brought with him, and I began to get more excited, letting him go ahead and do it. He tied my wrists gently behind the back rest of my swivel chair allowing me some freedom of movement and then asked me to bite on the folded cloth. Then he stood in front of me and leaned forwards to hitch my denim skirt to my waist and opened my blouse, just enough buttons to expose my breasts, nipples hard and taut with arousal. I had already removed my bra earlier. He leaned in to kiss and suckle them. He began gently pulling on them with his teeth. Mmm... it felt so good. It was something I particularly enjoyed. That feel of the gentle bite and pulling.

I was already tingling all over and in a pre-orgasmic state by then. I wanted him to continue, but his game moved on further... He pulled me towards him by my legs and tugged on my panties, removing them and inhaling my sex on them. He then grabbed and folded a towel and lay it onto the floor to kneel upon it, opened my legs and pulled me closer to him with my bottom on the edge of my seat. My legs resting on each side of the arms of the chair. Having my wrists tied behind the chair I was at his mercy, but I trusted him.

I could feel the cool air on my wet and open yOni, I was incredibly wet with my arousal. With his fingers he opened me up wider still and let me to suck and taste myself from his finger tips, before returning the cloth for me to bite. I was sticky and already creamed up with the thoughts of what was going to happen. Then without further ado he began his intended cunnilingus. It became difficult not to moan out loudly and I could not touch him or stroke his head and hair with affection. I was in a bondage situation and it was all part of the game I willingly accepted. He made me have orgasm after orgasm, even bringing me to my climax time after time as I bit into the cloth. I felt myself cum and whenever I did, I was leaving an amassing puddle between the legs of my chair on the floor. Instead of drinking my squirts, he took pleasure in watching me cum.

Eventually, leaving me in a state of sexual ecstasy, he knelt up and stroked his cock harder. Then he began to tease me, running his hardening cock between my yOni lips, getting it wet and touching my very sensitive and swollen clitty. I was still unable to move with my wrists tied behind my chair, and then he entered me, nice and slowly and deep, keeping it buried inside so I could kegel and tighten myself around it. I could feel his cock throbbing. He leaned in to kiss my neck in its most sensitive spot, with the cloth still secure in my mouth, and I was ready. Wanting. And, then he began to fuck me hard, really hard. I started to ride the orgasms he was giving me until I felt his breath deepen and his moans get louder each time he thrust in and out of me. He was cumming, I could feel him trembling and then stop, and so I climaxed with him, able to edge until he came, feeling his warm load fill me up inside. It was so fucking amazing. To me at that moment he was the centre of the universe, the perfect Adonis, the consummate lover.

We kissed, so passionate and so loving for quite a while. Then I asked him to release my bond, so that we could kiss and hold each other properly. I could have had even more after that. Is it not the most natural thing we do?

With our daughters out of the way it was time to quench our horniness. To be dirty and enjoy some sex. Neither of us can do without it. No sooner had our children left the house, I cleared the dining room table. Tony was still eating his cereal, but no, I wanted him there and then. I climbed onto the table and moved over and kissed him. It was the first passionate tongue playing kiss that we had had in a few days and we both took our time to enjoy it. Those kisses of his were just the best I have ever had with anyone, and the reason why our "love" was so strong.

He was still in his pyjamas, but I was in a skirt, blouse and underwear. I could see that he was hard, his cock peeping from the fly of his pyjama pants. He will be one year short of fifty soon and he still had dark hair; his head, chest and down around his belly to his pubes. He shaved his shaft regularly which made his cock clean and more sexy. I think he wondered what I was looking at when he asked "Well...?"

I sat at the edge of the table, smiled and asked him to be sexy but not rough. I wanted the sex to be nice and gentle. He immediately hitched my skirt and began to enjoy my fragrance through my panties. Slowly he pulled my panties away from my pubic area, which was neatly trimmed. Gently with two fingers he began to open my yOni lips, exposing how horny I was, wet and sticky, but not for long. Has I leaned back on one elbow and I ran my fingers through his hair, he began to give me gorgeous oral sex and I told him repeatedly "Yes!" has he began to lick my aroused little clitty and open my wet lips, devouring all of my nectar nice and slowly. I was going to let him fuck me hard, hopefully has we progressed in our little game. So I asked him to make me cum. With the usual three finger fucking insertion and suckling on my clit. I began to feel my orgasm cumming. I began to quiver and shake wildly and when I climaxed he fought to keep me safe from tumbling off the table. It was amazing! Table top cunnilingus. And he knew how to do it the way I always liked it.

Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers
12