Diary Confessions Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next I stripped after I regained my self control. I felt content, but my aims had not been fulfilled. Both of us naked, I used a folded kitchen towel to kneel on whilst he sat on the hard backed kitchen chair. He was still reasonably hard, but not hard enough. I took his gorgeous cock into my mouth and slowly began to take him in and out of my mouth gently sucking and feeling his glans begin to throb around my lips. I could taste his gorgeous precum and I knew then he was hard enough and ready to fuck me hard.

Getting back onto the table, accidently knocking off his cereal bowl has I lay down, I edged my bum to the edge of the table with my knees bent and thighs wide open. It was quite easy for him to thrust into me, and like always, rough or smooth, he slammed his cock deep inside of me. It felt good, and I was ready for his slow fucking. And so it began, gently with the edge of his glans touching my g-spot, with my juices creaming inside and coating his hard cock. Soon, he was getting faster the more I pleaded for it. I could hear and smell the squelching and the scent of our sex, so intoxicating. I was cumming once more, reaching my climax, but this time I let him continue. He loved the way I quaked and quivered whilst he was thrusting. It promoted him to call me names I would never tolerate otherwise. Calling my yOni a "cunt" seemed so very erotic during sex.

I let him continue to fuck me. He began to get more and more rough has he began to squeeze on one of my raised ankles and one of my breasts, but I was riding orgasm after orgasm and to be honest, it felt so good. When he eventually started to cum, he pulled me quickly onto the kitchen floor, kneeling, so that he could release his load. I opened my mouth to oblige. It was good, but not the usual heavy load. I sucked and licked his softening cock clean whilst he ran his fingers gently through my hair. His dirty talk now subsided with much appreciated words of affection. I loved hearing him say those words; "I love you..."

Earlier, I knew that he had masturbated in the bathroom. There were tell-tale blobs of spunk on the carpet which I had to clean up before anyone else would notice. He had obviously cum in the toilet basin but some had inadvertently missed. I knew that I was guaranteed a good fucking right away. During that first part of our sexy game I must have climaxed a dozen times with cunnilingus and finger fucking. It was not long for him to get hard again with a little teasing on my behalf for more prolonged fucking that morning.

In the days before TRT became ill with his epilepsy, he used to come home from work early when I had my day off. Right away I knew what was on his mind and if we were alone, it was time to relieve him. He would be away for days at a time and promised me that he would never "spend" himself masturbating. This made him horny and I could tell by his deep passionate kisses. Not only had he missed me, but he was holding that gift for me and by that time there would be lots of it. The thought would make me horny too, but only for that thick tasty cum of his.

I took my top off or slipped down my dress removing my bra. He loved to kiss and suckle on my nipples which just made me so much more horny and moist. He would strip completely off and there it was. That gorgeous cock just waiting for me to get started. Already it would be dribbling with anticipatory precum. He was almost ready to release before I even touched him.

He sat on the couch and I would sit beside him, holding his throbbing hardness and he would tell me how long he had been waiting for that moment. I would lick his balls and then his shaft tasting his precum. Then barely touching his glans he would begin to moan.

I started very slowly to deep-throat him, squeezing his balls gently and he would gasp. Suddenly I would feel that throbbing and use my fingers wrapped around his shaft to stroke and twist slowly whilst he was in my mouth. A real blow job. He began to tremble, his thighs quaking and my mouth would fill up with his warm tasty spunk. His release in numerous fast squirting loads.

He liked to see it in my mouth before I swallowed it all, every drop he had given me before I tasted and swallowed. Sometimes, he wanted me to spit and dribble some of it on my naked breasts so that he could help me rub it across them gently spreading it. That was just the start. He got the relief he needed and I got that spunk I desired to taste and feel in my wanting mouth and over my breasts. Another thing he liked to do was to hold my chin, mouth open and full, and then he would take some on a finger and place it on my hard nipples to watch it drip.

TRT was not the only one who liked to talk dirty and aggressive during sex. It seemed that quite a few enjoyed it, both men and women. I quickly realised over the years that people had different emotional reactions during pre-orgasmic sex. I am the type that just rides it, my mind engrossed in the pure ecstasy of the sex. Once it begins, and I start to feel my emotions and the amazing wild tingling physically, I moan and want it to last forever. I am very quickly aroused and even when giving oral or finger sex I can experience sensations and even orgasms without being touched. I love the way nature has blessed me with such things.

12