All Comments on 'Diary of a Cam-Addict'

by MandyPynk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I miss the BGF...

An interesting perspective for me to read again years later.

I still miss the Bad Girl Friend!

MandyPynkMandyPynkabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone :-)

Thanks guys for the positive feedback....some of my stories are written based on fact and real-life experiences, and some are experiences altered with the fantasy I wish the moments could have been...

This one i'll leave to you to judge as real-life or not....;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
To see you.....

is a delight. But this reveals as much about you as watching you does. I love it. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Glorious MandyPynk

Such a beautiful confession, all the more attractive by virtue of its honesty and so very inviting , even addictive :o)

Regards

Nick Lauren

DarkniciadDarkniciadalmost 14 years ago
Sounds familiar =)

I'm an old nudie chat admin who ended up married to a model with much the same outlook on being a camgirl as you do.

So long as it's primarily for your enjoyment, and not about the money, you'll always be on the top of your game, I should imagine.

"~~ shoe my our oussy" <= Look familiar? *laugh* I think they all use the same bad online translator.

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaabout 14 years ago
This is a fascinating insight

into the world of camland! You offer an exceptionally detailed, subtle view of what goes on in your (or your narrator's!) mind.

I admit I'm not completely clear if this is a confessional essay, or the beginning of an awesome fictional series, but either way-- it is extremely believeable, and I have no doubt about the 'emotional truth' of what you present here, which I find very interesting and insightful. I certainly feel you have communicated this sense of exposure and excitement very powerfully! Your readers should be very grateful, as am I.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous