All Comments on 'Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 05'

by Bicyclist

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

I so enjoy your stories. This kne is how I feel about m2m sex. I love sucking cock then getting fucked. I have no dedire to fuck a man. Some say that is because I am a sub, but it is just what I like.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'Fully Possessed'

Our hero goes home with a man and delivers a superb oral warm up to the man's impressive cock before exploring hot anal sex. 'The flashes of role reversal are almost constant, comparing my current experience of being ridden and fucked with my own experiences doing the same with a woman.' 'But the real shock was my arousal and climax while he was riding me with intensity, driving into me, taking his pleasure, reaching his climax inside of me.' After a bit of rest, the men mesh their mouths, minds, and cocks in a magnificent 69 of great mouth fucking.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 10 years ago
Thank you

This series has been great and the culmination of total sharing of the cock sucking was beautifully described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nicely done

I am not gay, but curious and I would LOVE to suck your cock. Unfortunately for you, my cock is only 5 inches erect, so you would not have the experience I would.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Keep it up!

Five great 5 star stories in less than two weeks!

I hope you can keep up the pace!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cocksucking overload for some straight men; yet merits a 5+ star plus submission for an elderlly 'Mistress Barbara'!

Anal sex forever,even at my age!

klippertklippertover 10 years ago
HOT

Every time I play with my ass, I remember my first anal experience...My first rimming, and my first taste of a cock. I wish I could enjoy those memories with Mrs K...maybe, Maybe one day.

Married men having sex together is the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOLY LIVING HOTNESS

That....I just...I don't...I have no words oh my god....if you'll excuse me...I need to ummm....take an Antarctic shower....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Picked up

I was picked up by a guy ,just as I was about to leave the sauna where I go...he told me I had sucked him off in the steam room ( it was so dark in there I didn't recognise him )

He invited me back to his place ( being single,I accepted readily ) and said he wanted to fuck me like them 'gurl' I was..

I had not cum during the time in the sauna,and felt my cock stiffen as he kissed and fondled me in the car - I said yes straight away and groped his now hard cock before walking over to his car.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonder Sex

I'm at work with a hardon reading this. I am so excited I could cum in my pants and lick off my probing hands. Gay sex is wonderful and this Tory is so erotic. Will read the whole series, hope my pants don't soak through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I get it

The feeling you describe of being taken, I understand. The wanting of a hard cock in your mouth and ass is difficult to describe, but you do it with ease. So nice to read someone elses thoughts who so closely resemble my own... thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

My anticipation of their performance slowly built over the events as they were fed to me. I loved it!

gcs2718gcs2718over 3 years ago
Again I'm so aroused by this series

Like the writer I too was primarily a cocksucker for a long time before I really got into the anal pleasures. I hope somewhere down the line in this series he gets to experience the ultimate in submissiveness by getting fucked hard while also sucking on yet another cock. It's beyond amazing and the way this writer describes my favorite sexual acts, I'll probably come in my pants just reading it. On to diary log number 6!

Wesea112Wesea112almost 3 years ago

Such a perfect description of having the cum fucked out of you… it is truly bliss to surrender and be fucked into oblivion, Thank you!

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

I was enjoying the fact that your stories focused purely on Cock Sucking, as that is my main interest and pleasure, however your switch to receiving Anal Penetration is so well written I found myself longing to be in the position you describe, myself.

Up to this chapter I have found your stories to be completely plausible and I have assumed that they are based on real events, however having been Fucked myself, unfortunately only ever happened once, I have to say the ease with which you describe your Virgin Anus being Penetrated for the first time sort of suspends the reality of your story, having said that I still very much enjoyed your story, your description of receiving Anal Sex is very bit as captivating as your beautiful description of Cock Sucking and has my Bum yearning to experience the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Getting fucked up the butt for the first time is a scary proposition for anyone, man or woman. Ultimately, yes a cocksucker can squirt from it. Making that final surrender to the masculine demands of a rigid, handsome phallus requires a level of trust and humility, and then you get stretched out and fucked. If you're lucky, you have an experience like our hero did -- you take the shafting and learn to be a vessel, you learn to squirt from that passive receptivity. That's the power of cock. Giving in, being taken, getting used, its only natural to enjoy giving someone else such intense, euphoric pleasure. Its not just your anal virginity that you give a man, its total control, total bodily and spiritual submission to phallus. That loss of agency begins to feel very nice indeed when you realize that his pleasure is contagious. Balls deep in your gut, plugged open tight for man meat, taking the man's thrusts deep in your body, who knew he could fuck the cum out of your own dangling nuts sack while planting his own? Our hero fucked around and found out. He squirted like a fountain.

gcs2718gcs27187 months ago

Wonderful depiction. As a bottom I've had guys who would fill both my holes like this in one meeting and it is truly bliss. Nothing better than being fully used for the pleasure of a stud's hard cock and being the receptacle for the powerful release of his sperm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous