All Comments on 'Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 07'

by Bicyclist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
klippertklippertover 10 years ago
The rimming

That was hot... good old anomyus male licking, sucking and fucking....

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'I am a bit dizzy...'

You made me dizzy & confused by 'companion one' did this and 'companion two' did that. In addition to cock, your theme has been anonymous sex. Since you couldn't refer to these men with names, then try dark haired, blonde, bald, tall, skinny, short, etc. The companions just blurred together. Sorry, this chapter just didn't work for me.

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

You had a bit of a slow build up in this chapter, but once you got to the MMM action you had me there with you, Fuck Me I really need to get some Cock after reading that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cradling four man balls in your fingertips as one explodes in your mouth, swallowing down that nut. What a dream cum true, two scrotums and a mouthful of jism. Sucking cock for cum. A mouth can do many things, eat, drink, breath, talk, smoke, smile, frown, whistle. A dick can piss or cum. When you suck dick, you know exactly what your purpose is. Nothing else matters. You don't have a voice, you don't need to breathe and the only thing you're thirsty for is sperm. Dick sucking consumes you, just as you consume another man's penis. That's the life of a cocksucker. Drinking loads. Nothing else in the world satisfies like being a cock sock cum receptacle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous