All Comments on 'Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 08'

by Bicyclist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your writing is as good as your cocksucking

Nice work. I continue to want to suck a cock because of you.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Fast and faster

These last few chapters came so fast I didn't even have time to comment.

Just proves what a jewel of a writer we have here.

Great descriptions of great adventures.

Every chapter a clear 5.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'Drink of him and his essence will become yours.'

'The artist cock supplicant plying his skills.' Bicyclist gifts his readers a beautiful poetic chapter of cock sucking erotica. Bravo, please take your well deserved bow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Prefect… so well described is the act of servicing. All our the cocks I’ve sucked pooped into my head reading this story, cant wait to add on other to the list.

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

I love your way of thinking, Sucking a Man's Cock to obtain his Life Essence, that is going to be featuring strongly in any future Cock Sucking I do and the conclusion of your story, with the wife getting the benefit of your MM Foreplay, just classic, although I am surprised she does not taste and smell the Cum in your Mouth.

23 more chapters to go, it is hard to believe that you take your readers any higher with your amazing tales of Cock Sucking, I very much look forward to seeing if your can, first I have to take care of myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The enthusiasm of the giver is coveyed in vivid detail, really made this a hot read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A strong young buck in the prime of adulthood has an excess of sexual energy. Sure, semen is very nutritious, like a super food, its packed full of revitalizing vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, neurotransmitters and hormones. But when a young man fucks that ejaculate into you, it is more than just a biochemical phenomenon. Some of that excess sexual energy is fucked into your face. You can try to explain it away as just semen, but when a man plants seed, its metaphysical in a way. His genetic essence, his will to reproduce will forever be a part of you from that moment on, when you look him in the eye and swallow a mouthful of his thick, snotty load, man seed. In the moment of orgasm, the male pumps a piece of himself into the cocksucker, rewarding service with ejaculation, and thereby transferring a tremendous outpouring of virility and excess sexual energy into the supplicant dick sucker. Thats what its all about, taking that explosive energy, sucking the throbbing, spewing life force out of a man, draining his testicles. Its empowering in so many ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous