All Comments on 'Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 10'

by Bicyclist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'Stressful Moments for Straight Men'

Refreshing change of venue and scenario. But is our cock sucking hero now a rat, a traitor to the cause?

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Another fine story line

And great descriptions. Love that line...."lost in heaven once again..."

I hope Bycyclist can keep up the fantastic pace he has set so far.

Every episode has been a 5 star feature.

klippertklippertover 10 years ago
fun and exciting

just a little note... study up on Law Enforcement Patrol cars.... he can't reach the backseat from the front.... just a note.... else wise.....great cock sucker

VFPANTIES69VFPANTIES69over 10 years ago
you are providing me with hours of masturbation pleasure

I would like to turn that into hours of cocksucking and cum drinking pleaure

ErosinaScarlettErosinaScarlettover 5 years ago
Hit with good tips

Sex is sex and actually this has some awesome cock sucking tips!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

That was awesome. I enjoyed it very much? Only a man who has enjoyed the pleasure of sucking knows how to describe the pleasure of it .Thanks

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

Two beautifully described Cock Suckings, your descriptions take me there, I can almost, unfortunately only almost, feel and taste the Cock and Cum in my own Mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lovely feeding session. Our hero was thirsty for sperm, and of course our men in uniform also need to ejaculate. A mutual need was fulfilled, and our cocksucker put to good use, as simple as that. Of course, its unfortunate for the two that were caught, but those are the risks men take when they feed each other sperm in public. Thats the power of cock, you don't think rationally. When a man needs to nut, us cocksuckers are there to suck, end of story. When you get lucky and suck a cop's nut, paradise itself couldn't be much better than bobbing head and chugging the length of his masculine authority. Thats the kind of man meat everyone dreams of sucking. Seeking their approval in the back of my throat, I'd suck a cop off balls deep, eager to please. For guys in high stress jobs, sometimes the best relief is just to bust a nut in an eager face. The build up a big load and just need a place to pump it. I'd love to 'back the blue' in that way, just taking his ejaculation whenever he felt like spewing in me. I think I'd nut in my pants if I sucked a cop off in uniform. Giving him everything, all the way inside your throat, deepthroating the Law, supplicant for his sperm, bobbing throat on shaft for the man with a badge. Thats the kind of dick sucking session that you remember for the rest of your life, getting fucked and spermed in the head by your friendly neighborhood police officer -- a true delight!

gcs2718gcs27187 months ago

It's one thing to be looking for a cock to suck and finding one. It's a wonderful surprise to just happen upon an opportunity to take another man's organ into your mouth and be fed his semen. I love this series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous