All Comments on 'Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 12'

by Bicyclist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I would love to be thr giver in this story. Hell, I would suck the cocks for free butto get paid to do it would be great.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
How long can this go on?

For a long, long time I hope.

Reading a new chapter in this fine series every few days is a habit I hope I never have to break.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'My New Career as a Prostitute'

Husband & wife, Mike & Alice await their after show private session. 'He has pressed his cock into her rectum and we are double penetrating his wife. As I realize what's in progress, I feel the most intense erotic thrill...' 'And I have to say that this has no equal in the realm of erotic sex.' The author speaks wisely.

The master cocksucker moves on to a group of three men. The four of them leave with a 'sublime life experience.' Even after twelve chapters, the quality and freshness from this author continues to please.

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

Nice touch bringing a female into your Cock Sucking tales, especially a voluptuous one, exactly the kind I like myself, I think you missed out on a bit of Pussy eating myself, fucking a woman without tasting her Pussy first is just not right in my opinion and eating her after you filled her Pussy would have been good as well.

Still having said that I loved the sharing her husbands Cock whilst you Fucked her and then finishing your evening with Sucking the three Cocks that were ready to Cum before you started, a completely blissful idea, as I long term lover of Cock Sucking and Cum Eating myself I can fully relate to the pleasure of that scenario, just wish I could experience it in reality.

gcs2718gcs27187 months ago

Another cock throbbing story that makes me want to be in the place of our hero. In a perfect world I could happily be a full fledged, cum slut man-whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous