All Comments on 'Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 15'

by Bicyclist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
m4mrdogm4mrdogover 10 years ago
Thank you

Keep up the story.

Thank you,

jim :o

rg27612rg27612over 10 years ago
long but interesting

I'm wondering....is the wife going to discover these activities?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Unashamedly smutty and filthy - a real cock and ball story...

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Back to the basics

While you never fail to meet my 5 star criterion for good pornographic fiction, I'm glad to see you are back to what you do best

Your excursions to different video shops and accounts of the pleasures of perversity and delightful decadence to be found therein are always well done. Nice little touch in this one with the young couple. Maybe this sort of scene could be expanded in future diary entries.

May you never run out of ways to get time away from the wife to pursue your devotion to sucking cock. You sure make it sound interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
envious

while i know your stories are fiction, I cannot help but wonder if there is a little truth to them. In any case, i am a bit envious....but will never try cock sucking because of all the STD's floating around. my only hope would be to find another bi-curious but otherwise faithful man to experiment with.....

good read...i've enjoyed every one of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The cocksuckers wife?!?

I really want to know what your wife is going to say or do if she ever were to find out that many times she is kissing you, there was another mans cock shooting cum in that same mouth probably a few hours prior to said kiss! I want to know, as I am also curious what my wifes reaction would be if she knew how many cocks I have sucked before coming home to her...

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'...a fellow traveler.'

You're on the saddle again! Yet, hasn't the cock sucker hero traveled outside Ohio?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
horny cock sucker

This Scenario had my cock stiff and aching with the erotic description of technique applied to each cock in turn soon i was dripping and aching for it to happen to me

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

I am glad to see that in this chapter you returned the focus of your tale to Cock Sucking, and what a spectacular return it is, your words take me there on my knees with a Hard Cock in my Mouth, I only wished it could be in reality, hopefully one day soon I will be able to get back to Cock Sucking, if and when I do your wonderful tales will be on my mind, second only to the Hard Cock in my mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous