All Comments on 'Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 18'

by Bicyclist

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Back to what you do best....

Sucking cock and telling us about it in 5 star stories.

One of these day's your wife is going to catch you--then what?

Hopefully she will be broad minded enough to allow you to continue practicing your craft.

klippertklippertover 10 years ago
guessing

he's going to meet that monster cock again..

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

The forced abuse of your Mouth detracts a bit from the enjoyment of this chapter, still Cock Sucking is Cock Sucking, there is a degree of pleasure to be had no matter the circumstances, in my opinion.

It is a cautionary reminder to all us Cock Sucking Men, eventually you are bound to 'bump' into a Man who's Cock you have had in your Mouth, if you do it often enough, personally it has only happened to me a couple of times and to be honest I think they are the ones that have been a bit uncomfortable when I have given them a 'nod' in acknowledgement of recognising them, but I am in no way ashamed of being a Cock Sucker and have no need to make a secret of it, a lucky position to be in, in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous