Diary of a Cum Slut Whore

Story Info
A young man remembers his first time as a slut.
2.2k words
4.39
25.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
August74
August74
213 Followers

As I rest on my knees sucking an average size cock, I contemplate how I could have ended up here in a cheap motel submitting to an older man...

My story begins three years ago when I reached the age of eighteen. It was a happy time to be sure. I had just graduated from high school with plans to continue my education in the Fall. In the meantime, I had secured a part time job working in a local hardware store stocking shelves and making deliveries using the store van. I liked the job but was a bit intimidated by the manager, Mr. Anderson, an older man. He made crude sexual jokes, especially concerning man to man sex. I did not want to lose my job so I played along with his comments. One evening, at the end of the store hours, he took me to the back to take inventory. We worked a few hours and were finally ready to close up when he held my shoulder and spoke.

"Listen up boy. I like you and you are a good worker but you could be making so much more money by using your natural skills."

"Sir, I'm not sure what you mean."

"I know that you are gay. The way you dress and the way you move. So feminine, so accept it." As he said this, I protested but not too much. The reality was that I was conflicted as to my sexuality. Apparently it was obvious to this man, my manager.

He pulled me closer to him. He reached around my waist and squeezed by butt cheeks. Rather than complain, I moved even closer to him. Now he held my chin and moved his fingers in my mouth.

"I knew it. Now suck on my fingers right now until you have something bigger in your mouth." I became a willing slave to my desire. He pushed me down to my knees and unzipped his pants.

"You know now that you are a faggot. Reach in and pull out my cock. First pull down my pants." I did as he requested. As I reached for his cock, he stopped me. "Before I let you suck my cock, I need to know that you now belong to me." I looked up at him and he slapped my face several times. I probably could have beat him up if I wanted to but for some strange reason, I chose not to but instead accepted that he was now in control of my mind and body.

"Sir, may I suck your cock?" He smirked as I said this and nodded his permission. This was the first time that I sucked a cock or even did anything that would be considered gay. As my lips wrapped around the head of his cock, I realized that he was right. I was meant to be dominated by a man, any man and I looked forward to experimenting with my new found skill. As I sucked, he pushed my head forward so that I reached to its root with my chin touching his ball sac and my nose resting against his stomach.

"Good boy. Are you sure you never sucked a cock?" He said this in jest as he held onto my head. In order to maintain my balance, I wrapped my hands around his waist and my fingers seemed to automatically open his butt cheeks. I began to explore his ass. "Okay boy, stop right now and take off all your clothes." As I undressed, he moved to another part of the stockroom where a door was located. As he opened the door, I observed that the room was in reality a small bedroom. It consisted of a bed, night table, and a chair. He noticed me looking in the direction of the small bedroom. "You are very observant boy. Sometimes when I work late, rather than go home, I sleep here. Tonight you are in for a special treat. I am going to breed your ass."

I was now naked. Mr. Anderson took off his clothes and guided me to the bedroom slapping my ass as we entered the make shift bedroom. For an older guy, he was pretty firm. His body was hairy and his cock was hard. "Now get your ass on the bed stomach down and ass in the air. I was in shock but never the less, I followed his instructions and found myself anxiously awaiting for what I believed would be an ass fucking. I was not to be disappointed. He mounted my ass and proceeded to pump his cock into my man pussy. While there was some initial pain, the pain slowly turned into pleasure as his cock pounded my ass. I found myself pushing back into his cock. I never realized how wonderful this was even though he was extremely rough. As he fucked me, he kept up a stream of insults as to my manhood.

"You are mine you cocksucker. I own your ass and boy are you enjoying my cock." As he said this, he exploded into my body, his never ending cum lubricating my ass hole. There was so much that the cum overflowed out of my ass and onto my thighs. He turned me over and lay on my body. I now belonged to him. He had bred me and it felt so good! He eventually pulled out and spoke.

"I own your ass now. You will continue to work part time but when I say so, you will obey me. Is that clear cocksucker? I nodded in the affirmative not knowing what he had in mind but I didn't much care since I was in ecstasy having been totally dominated.

After that initial fuck session, I was at his beck and call. Whenever he demanded my body, I complied. After a while, I became experienced in providing pleasure to my new master. After one particularly exhausting fuck, he told me that I was now ready to perform and earn for him.

Essentially, I was now living with him in his apartment. It was evening and I was relaxing on his couch when he spoke. "You know boy, you are built for fucking. Your body is very feminine and you look even younger than you are. So I've made arrangements for us to visit a local adult video store and guess who is going to be the guest of honor? Yes, you. Now get dressed in the clothes I laid out for you so we can get going." I entered the bedroom where we do most of our fucking. He had laid out a particularly slutty outfit for me to wear. The outfit consisted of pink hot pants, see through white blouse, sheer black panties, and white sneakers, no socks. At first I was hesitant to wear this fem type clothing but then after I put them on, I kind of enjoyed what I saw. What was happening to me! I know not but I do know that after having had man to man sex, I liked it. Anyway, I was ready for whatever.

"Wow, you look delicious slut. Let's party." And with that said, we left in his car for the video store but I could not imagine what could be so exciting in this type of environment. I had visited similar type of video stores and all seemed to be kind of dull and boring. We traveled to this store which was in another town. As we entered, we were greeted with a round of applause. This was an unexpected surprise. The store was much bigger than the ones I had visited. Apparently this store was more upscale.

"Okay men, here is the slut that I promised. I'll be back later to pick him up. Don't be too rough with the faggot." I was in shock and I found out later that he had charged each man $100 for the pleasure of my company. I was ordered to strip naked at which time the manager of the store held me by my waist and guided me to a back room. As we entered, it was very dark.

"Don't worry faggot. You need to go with the flow. Walk through the hallway and when a man pulls you into his alcove, follow his instructions. You'll have fun so relax and enjoy." He left me but not before patting my ass. There were five rooms on either side of the hallway, each one slightly open allowing me easy access in the event I was pulled into the room. I'll describe what happened in the first room. I had been pulled into all the rooms one by one. Anyway, my host in the first room was an older man probably in his 50's or early 60's. He was totally naked and his cock was rigid, amazing for an older man!

"Hey pretty boy, on your knees and suck my cock." I did so without hesitation and as I sucked him, I played with his balls and fingered his ass. Within minutes, he came in my mouth and I swallowed his cum, being careful not to spill any cum on the floor. My tongue licked him until he was satisfied. He kicked me out of the room and basically I did the same for all the men in the other rooms.

Finally, after sucking all the men in the rooms, I reached a door at the end of the hall. I opened it and entered. This room was a bit larger and was shaped like a mini theater with a stage in the middle. The entire stage was covered in a lush carpeting. Men were seated all around the stage. As I entered, the men applauded and with their words, guided me to center stage. From a side entrance, a massive black man entered and joined me. He was magnificent. He was wearing only a jock strap which in effect, highlighted his cock.

"Boy, on your knees and prepare to be owned." I did not hesitate to drop to my knees and as I did so, I came face to face with his jock strap. I moved closer and I could smell him as my nose got closer to his jock. I moved my hands so as to remove his jock strap. He swiftly pushed my hands down and slapped my face several times. "Listen up faggot. You need to follow my instructions to the letter." He pushed me to the ground and I landed on my back. "Now before I allow you to suck me, you will suck each of my toes and lick the bottom of my feet." He placed his left foot on my face and I began to suck each toe. Before moving to the next foot, he lifted his foot up and I licked the bottom of his foot. All of the men in the audience nodded their approval.

"Back on your knees and start sucking. And use your teeth to remove my jock strap but be careful of your teeth. If I feel any teeth, your ass will be punished. Is that clear cocksucker?"

"Yes sir. I'll be careful. Thank you sir." And so I carefully removed his jock strap using my teeth. As the jock was removed, his cock jutted out and struck me in my face. I tentatively licked the head of his cock. My tongue flicked in and out of his mushroom head while looked up to see his beautiful body.

My hands reached up and massaged his nipples and abs. His cock remained rock hard as I began to swallow the full length of his cock into my throat. He held the back of my head and pushed me onto his cock moving in and out. After a few minutes he pulled me off of his cock and ordered me onto all fours. He mounted my ass and began to fuck me. I could only go with the flow and push back as he forcefully entered my ass to the hilt.

"Fuck me daddy!" I screamed out as he picked up speed. Finally, I felt his cum entering my body. He was masterful as he continued to cum until finally he was finished. I was totally owned by this man. He left soon after. I thought that I was finished but I was wrong. As soon as he left, I was surrounded by the men in the audience. No rest for the weary! The finale of the evening became a gang bang with myself as the recipient. I was fucked every which way. I was spit roasted with a cock in my ass and a cock in my mouth while my hands jerked off cocks. Finally, one by one, they left me alone and exhausted in the center of the stage. The door opened and my daddy came in.

"You did good boy. Now let's get you washed up and dressed so we can leave for my apartment."

My life had taken on new meaning. I had resigned myself to the reality of becoming a cum slut whore. I loved cock! After arriving at his apartment, I slept soundly, knowing that I was happy to be used and abused.

August74
August74
213 Followers