Diary of a Fallen Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shadow dips his head, his long, black hair slipping over his shoulder to curtain the side of his head. The tips just tickle over Mariel's arm, and the angel smiles tiredly, lifting his fingers to slide through the other man's silken tresses.

With an indulgent, pleased chuckle, Shadow dips his head to kiss those fingertips. "There. Isn't it so much better when you tell me what you want?" he chides, curling his tongue around the tip of the angel's middle finger briefly before moving off of his cock.

Mariel gasps, then grunts as he's uncovered and left to the air. The fallen creature swallows and reaches down to try and pull up his pants, but his hands are slapped away, his body pulled up against the sidhe's to rest. "I should get back," the angel whispers, not making the slightest movement away from his comfortable arrangement. Shadow's shoulder makes such a good pillow. It always has.

"They can spare you, Pretty Boy" the sidhe's black lips murmurs against the angel's forehead. With a smirk, he adds, "If they couldn't, you'd still be in a cage."