Diary of a Goth Princess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If that was how it had to go, that was how it had to go, I could deal with that.

More than that, though, I felt a sudden surge of... anticipation, I think would be the best word for it. I'd only really fucked around with guys and girls my own age before this, but now, anything felt possible. There were plenty of dads and moms and teachers out there who were gorgeous, ones who wanted to play, ones who didn't know yet that they wanted to play... people who might be a lot of fun in the hands of the proper goth slut who could simply show them the way.

Suddenly the world was full of the naughtiest possibilities, and I wanted to seize every last one of them.

I kissed Mr. Beaumont again, reaching down to stroke his cock. Already he was mostly hard again, making me smile.

"I hope you didn't think we were done yet, Mr. Beaumont... because this night is young, and we're still getting started..." I said, rubbing his cock against my tight slit again.

***

(Author's Note 2: Writing these stories is something I do in my spare time for fun, so if you're enjoying this, please, please, please drop some stars, reviews, or shoot me some feedback, as these really keep me going. Though I may not always respond, I do love hearing from all of you and seeing that you're enjoying my works. It motivates me to continue writing more. You've all been wonderful and I can't thank you enough for all of your kind words and encouragement and yes, even the constructive criticisms!

Before I sign off, I've one last thing to say. It's been a rough few years, and in times like this, it becomes very easy to give in to anger and let that rule your life. I ask that, instead of letting anger run your life, take a breath, ask yourself if anger is really best in this moment, and if it isn't, try to consider putting some kindness out into the world instead. It's a rough world out there these days, and while that doesn't look like it will change anytime soon, it doesn't take much to make it just a little bit better. Please be good to yourselves, and to everyone else.)