Diary of a Goth Princess Ch. 02

Story Info
Hot Asian goth is seduced by her girlfriend's gruff father.
18.7k words
4.77
41.1k
73
75

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Usual Disclaimer Time: All the characters in this story are 18 years old or older, and since we’re living in the wide wonderful world of porno-land here, where clichés roam free and things might get a little unrealistic from time to time, please remember it’s all in good fun.)

(Author’s Note: This series is a spin-off story from my main series, Senior Year Memories, starring the goth stunner, Josie Wong, girlfriend of that series’ lead, Ryan Collins. While it takes place in the same universe and will often reference characters or concepts from it, being a Senior Year Memories expert is NOT required to enjoy this story; I’m trying to make it its own fun thing and aim to provide all appropriate context. So, while it will be familiar to longtime readers, it is meant to be accessible to newcomers as well. I don’t have a set long plan for this one, aside from it being a chance to explore some darker corners of the story’s universe and post periodic new installments, so let’s just see where the fun takes us.

Further, I want to thank my reader Faqt3 for suggesting the basis of this story idea. As always, I want to give special thanks to fellow Literotica author Lil_kitty for her excellent work as my editor and acting as a second set of eyes on this chapter, and for letting me know what did and didn’t work; if you get a chance, please check out her work and drop some stars if you enjoyed, she writes some very hot and fun stories.)

***

There are a lot of things that happened during senior year at Regan Hills High School that I’d have never seen coming from a mile away, and pretty fucking high on that list was me being in a relationship again. I knew there’d be plenty of sex, and that I’d have a lot of fun with my friends… but not another relationship, definitely not after the last one ended how it did.

Since I don’t wanna depress you, I’ll keep my Jackson rehash short. He seemed like my type of guy, skinny, macabre, was a pretty bitchin’ bass player, and it seemed like we had a lot of fun together. I was dumb and in love and couldn’t tell that he was also a controlling and emotionally abusive asshole, and I thought that tears and breakdowns were just the norm in relationships, you know? He had a way of making me think things were my fault when they weren’t, and when the breakup happened… I might have been stupid and tried hurting myself. Badly.

But this is all backstory; I’m all better now, and I owe it to my friends. Between Mia’s fury, Fatima’s strength, Sarah’s compassion and Hope’s determination, I made it through and started valuing myself, pulled my head out of my ass and put Jackson in the rearview mirror. No matter how many times that asshole tried to get back in my life, I kicked him to the fucking curb.

I thought I was done with relationships, that if you just gave me some casual sex and slutting it up, I’d be fucking happy for the rest of the year.

Funny thing was, my year had different plans. A sweet nerd with a big dick joined our school paper, and even though I met him in the middle of him fucking our editor, he seemed like he might be interesting. When I finally hit him up a couple weeks later and we started having sex, I knew something felt different about him, and not just because he had the biggest fucking cock I’d ever seen. I tried to deny it, tried to tell myself it was just me being horny, but whenever Ryan Collins and I got together, there was some fucking magic between us…

So, yeah, even though I said I wouldn’t ever get in a relationship again, Ryan and I became boyfriend and girlfriend, and we had a great fucking time. We got along, knew how to make each other laugh, fucked like crazy, shared our other sexual exploits with each other, and I don’t think I’d ever met anyone who knew about horror movies as much as I did. Ryan felt like he could be… well, I don’t want to sound too fucking girly, but it felt like he could be the one.

But this chapter isn’t about Ryan. No, this one begins with our girlfriend, Brooke.

Just as Ryan wasn’t the only guy I’d been with this year, I knew I wasn’t the only girl he’d been with, but when I came back from a family vacation to find out he’d also fallen in love with a tiny, blonde cheer slut by the name of Brooke King, one of those popular, ditzy and peppy girls I grew up hating, I was confused at first. Not confused enough to not have group sex with them, but, enough that I knew we’d have to talk shit out afterward for a while.

So, the three of us talked shit out, decided we’d find out if and how poly would work for us, and found out that we could actually make it work.

And it wasn’t long before I found myself falling in love with a tiny, blonde cheer slut with pigtails, a never-ending smile, who said “like” and “totally” far more than I would normally approve of, with an almost exclusively pink wardrobe. Sometimes you need some sunshine in your life, and Brooke, she’s *all* sunshine. Considering how dark some of the places I’d been recently were, she was a breath of fresh air.

Also, she wasn’t nearly as ditzy as I thought. The girl had a sharp mind hidden behind all that sorta Valley Girl talk, and as it turned out had some of the best grades in school of anyone I knew. It may have taken some work to get her into horror, but she was quickly working through her fears and starting to enjoy watching scary stuff with Ryan and me, and when we were in bed… holy shit, I have never been with a girl who had more energy than Brooke King.

Still, there was a lot more work to making the day-to-day parts of our relationship function, and as much as I will defend Brooke’s intelligence, she still had her share of those ditzy moments that fit into a lot of your blonde cheer slut stereotypes well.

So, I guess this is as good a time as any for me to talk about how my girlfriend’s forgetfulness led to me fucking her dad.

***

At first, when it became a clear pattern of Brooke forgetting things back at her place (textbooks, phone chargers, handcuffs and the like), I thought that was her way of getting out of a bad situation, or sending me out so she could steal more time with Ryan. After enough time together, though, I realized that, as organized and as smart as she was, she was also just forgetful. She blamed it on a busy schedule of cheerleading and parties and sex… and that checked out, really.

Usually she was good enough to deal with this problem and pick up her own shit, but sometimes if she had to stay later at school, or was out hanging out with her friends, she’d ask me very nicely (sometimes begging on her knees, which was a pretty sweet sight), and because she was my girlfriend, I’d say yes.

I had to say yes, because unlike our boyfriend, I had a car.

Brooke had given me a key to her place so I could sneak in and grab whatever she needed from her room, and I’d gotten used to coming and going from her place on my ride home after school while avoiding her parents while they were still at work. I even started texting her whenever I left school as a matter of course to see if she needed me to grab anything.

Like all things that start out easy, though, this got complicated, fast.

I’d been doing this for just over a week when I saw someone unexpected coming out of Brooke’s house.

Gwen Savage.

She was another of those cheer slut types that I’d hardly endeared myself to. Dirty blonde hair, kinda white-trashy, bitchy attitude, big tits, nice legs. Good to look at but not someone I’d ever hang out with. I knew that she and Brooke were friends because Brooke could befriend fucking anyone, but seeing her coming out of Brooke’s house when I knew that Brooke wasn’t home was odd.

So was the fact that she was looking like she just got fucked, and hard. Her hair and clothes were messed up, she was walking funny, and had this stupid little grin on her face that didn’t seem like she might ever shake. I had a hard time putting together what exactly might have happened here, and had to settle on guessing that she’d snuck over to Brooke’s place to use one of Brooke’s many interesting vibrators, weird as it was.

Not wanting to be bothered by Gwen fucking Savage, I drove off and didn’t get what Brooke had asked me for. When I met with her later that night and explained what I saw, all she would do was giggle and apologize vaguely and say it was no big deal.

Now, I loved her, but I knew when I was being lied to, and you could say that got my curiosity going like crazy. However, since she wasn’t saying anything, and I couldn’t guess what was going on, I figured I’d probably just be a curious little bitch who never knew the answer, and that I’d be better off just putting this out of mind.

That thought only lasted until the next afternoon I had to head over to Brooke’s and saw Addison Gonzalez stumbling out. Our beautiful, Latina homecoming queen looked just like Gwen had, freshly fucked and an utter mess, and all too pleased with herself.

This was becoming more of a mystery than I expected. What started out as a curiosity was becoming a minor obsession.

The next four days when I didn’t have babysitting or time with Ryan and Brooke, I continued heading over to Brooke’s place just to see if there was anything else I could find out. On three of those days I saw three more cheerleaders, Kitty Stein, Haley Campbell and Alyssa Nguyen, stepping out of the house and looking much the same. It was looking more and more like Brooke might have had a private little sex den run out of her house, which seemed right for her, but felt weird that she wouldn’t tell me anything about it. It also felt strange that I never saw any other guys or girls coming out of her place on these days, just one girl at a time…

It was on that third day, seeing Alyssa stumbling out, that I saw enough for things to fall into place, when I saw that the garage door to the King house had been left open, and there was a truck parked inside.

Now, I didn’t spend enough time at Brooke’s place to really get a handle on how things were in her family, but this was enough to get me suspecting that something was going on here. I could’ve asked any of the girls I saw stumbling out, but I didn’t want to because I didn’t like most of those girls, and was fine doing my own investigating. It was enough to give me some ideas, enough to put a plan together that would finally confirm for me just what the fuck was going on around here.

I waited for a day when I knew there would be a cheer practice after school all the girls would have to show up for, and sure enough, there was no car parked outside.

I sat in the car, checking myself over. I looked good enough. Makeup was on point, hair looked nice in its choppy way, and underneath my long black coat, I was wearing one of my nicer tank top and leather skirt combos, with torn fishnets and knee-high black leather boots. Not exactly the stuff you wear for the best first impressions, but I wasn’t looking to make a good first impression.

I told myself I was just there to satisfy my curiosity.

I stepped out of my car and crossed the street to Brooke’s place. Though I had a key, I figured this time that it’d be best to knock.

So, I knocked, and I waited.

Nothing.

I heard a TV on inside, someone was definitely here.

I knocked again. Still nothing. I rang the doorbell.

That got results. Soon after, I heard the door unlocking, then it swung open, revealing the dark outline of a mountain of a man standing before me in a faded tank top and boxer shorts.

“Yeah? What do you want?” he asked gruffly, before his voice softened a little. “Oh… Brooke’s told me about you… you’re Josie, right? Her girlfriend?”

He stepped forward slightly, into the light, and the second I saw him, I recognized him from Brooke’s family photos. This man was Brian King, her father… though the pictures never actually gave an accurate scale of the man.

He stood at 6’5” easy, a good 250+ pounds of what looked like solid muscle. For a guy in his early 40s, he looked incredibly fit, with broad shoulders and skin weathered by sun and hard labor. His face was neither particularly handsome or ugly, just similarly gruff to his voice, with a square jaw, faded freckles on his cheeks, a thin smile and steely blue eyes. His face had seen its share of fights, with a couple faded scars and a nose that looked like it had been broken a couple times, yet healed well. His copper-colored hair was kept cut in a short buzz, and was mostly visible in the nearly beardlike smear of stubble that covered his cheeks and chin.

Brooke had told me that her father was a big man from more than 20 years in construction, but it was one thing to hear about him and see pictures, and another to have him utterly dwarf little old 5’4” me. He was far from my type, but I gotta say, there was a certain, overpoweringly masculine vibe to the guy that brought out unexpected feelings.

Clearing my throat and trying to pretend that I hadn’t unexpectedly been ogling him, I said, “Yeah. I’m Josie.”

“Cool… been wanting to meet you for a while, Brooke’s told me a lot of good stuff,” he said coolly, opening the door wider. “She’s not here, and I don’t know when she’ll be back, but you can come in if you want.”

“Sure,” I said, stepping inside under his arm, still braced at the doorframe. He closed and locked the door behind me. “Thanks, Mr. King.”

“Brian. Just Brian. Only guys I let call me Mr. King work for me,” Brian explained from behind me. “Want a beer?”

“You know I’m eighteen, right?” I asked, confused but interested.

“So? God knows I had plenty when I was your age,” he said, motioning toward the kitchen in an offer to pick up drinks.

Now, I’d been around enough guys who were pushy around drinks to know when to be alarmed, but the way Brian proposed this, it didn’t raise any red flags. It was too casual and friendly to be the move of a true asshole, and while there was still a chance I should have worried, I decided to trust my gut. After all, he may have been on the gruff side, but I got a decent vibe off of him, and he had to have been alright to have raised Brooke so well.

“Fuck it, sure,” I said, as he retreated to the kitchen.

I wandered into the living room, where he had clearly been camped out for the better part of the afternoon. It looked like a suburban dream, no doubt because of Brooke’s mom, Brittany, who the way Brooke described it might well have been the second coming of Martha Stewart. Family photos filled the room, showing Brian in his high school football days, Brittany in her petite pageant girl days, their wedding, and a whole lot of Brooke growing up all over the place.

It was a sight that might have been downright wholesome if it wasn’t for the porn paused on the television right now. It was amateur stuff, a big guy fucking down into a much smaller starlet with his huge cock, but it looked pretty good. Something about each of them looked familiar, but it was hard to make out the details of each of them from this angle.

I don’t know if this was something he left on by accident, or to get a rise out of me, but I wasn’t going to show it had any effect on me.

Brian came back into the living room with a couple cans of cold beer, handing one to me. He opened his one-handed and quickly took a swig, while I took my time before taking a sip.

“Seems I caught you while you were busy,” I said nodding toward the TV.

Without any embarrassment, he chuckled and plopped down on the couch opposite the large flatscreen. “Yeah… my company’s between gigs right now, so I got some free time. Figure I might as well fill it rather than staying bored. That a problem?”

I got the distinct feeling that he might have left it paused on the screen like a challenge.

I knew how to deal with challenges.

“Fuck no,” I said, sitting on a chair perpendicular to the couch. “You do you, man. So long as no one’s getting hurt or in trouble, do whatever, I figure.”

“That’s a good way to think about it,” Brian replied, taking a sip, resting his hand on the remote, but not pressing play. I could see the consideration in his eyes, and the impressive, shifting bulge in his pants, but clearly he wanted to play this cautious.

“So, not to be a bad host, but you mind telling me why you came here? And I know it ain’t just to see Brooke, ‘cause you had to know she wasn’t here, and if you were trying to avoid me, you’d have left already, so… yeah, you get me? You got a look to you, Josie, that says there might be trouble, and I don’t want any trouble,” he said, keeping his voice even.

There was a mild threat to his tone, but no violence, and I knew I had to be careful with this next part.

Don’t get me wrong, I knew how to deal with assholes, but did I mention how much he fucking dwarfed me?

I took a sip of my beer. “Look, I’m the last person to pry into anyone’s personal lives and what they do with their free time, but because I love Brooke, I gotta be honest…”

“Oh, I like honesty,” he chuckled, taking a gulp from his beer. The way he stared at me with those steely eyes made me uncomfortable, but not in a bad way.

Time to handle this delicately.

“Look, I know you’ve been fucking Brooke’s friends,” I said.

Okay, maybe I could’ve said it more delicately. Maybe I wanted to shock him, to put him on edge and set him off guard so I could make my point.

Brian King, however, was completely unshaken by my words. “So? They’re all eighteen. I’d never make ‘em do anything. Absolutely nothing wrong with anything we’ve done.”

I didn’t expect this kind of casualness. Now I was the one caught off guard.

“Maybe not legally, but… well, look, like I said, I love Brooke, and I don’t want to see her hurt, and I just… look, I don’t want her parents breaking up because you can’t help but fuck around, alright? Just lay off and try not to hurt your wife or your daughter in this, okay?” I said, keeping my voice firm and direct and hoping that he wouldn’t notice that I held nothing over him to actually make good on my vague threat.

He looked at me for maybe a second before bursting into laughter.

“The fuck?” I asked, now fairly certain that he understood I held nothing to make good on my threat.

“No, it ain’t you,” Brian replied, holding out one of his big hands as if that was going to calm me down. “It’s just, you don’t got a clue how things go around here, do ya? I thought Brooke mighta told ya.”

Now I was really confused. “I… have no fucking clue what you’re talking about.”

Smiling, he continued in his low, growly voice, “Brittany and me, we got some… well, overactive libidos, you might say, and while we’re fucking lightning in a bottle together, sometimes we need more, and shit happens. So, I screw who I like and she doesn’t judge me, she screws who she likes and I don’t judge her, and none of us judge Brooke and whatever she does in her free time. So long as Brittany and me know we got each other at day’s end, that’s all that fucking matters.”

That… well, that made a lot of sense, actually. It was a lot like how Ryan, Brooke and I handled things with each other, but I still had to be sure.

“And you expect me to believe that?” I asked.

“Don’t believe me, fine, believe your own eyes,” he said, motioning to the TV. “Now lemme just cue her up here-“

Images of impressive depravity shot across the screen, before settling briefly on a big guy fucking a big-titted redhead… who I recognized as Haley from school, meaning the man she was riding was… wow, he looked fucking good at this.

“That’s the wrong clip, but that’s a fun one,” Brian admitted, jumping back into fast forward. “It’s not like Brooke tried hooking me up with any of those girls, but she invited them over enough, and enough of those girls got a look at me, then get that glimmer in their eye, and, well, if they whisper sweet nothings, I’m only human… ah, there we go, there’s the one.”