Diary of a Habitual Masturbater Pt. 02

Story Info
Parking lot nudity, leads to Parking Lot Sex.
8.2k words
4.9
2.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
906 Followers

Another fictional story that came directly from my sick mind. All characters portrayed are over the age of 18. Disclaimer, I am an amateur writer with little education in that area. My work is self-proofed and edited with the help of software, so some mistakes are likely. Comments on the storyline are always appreciated.

______________________________________

Like most series, they are better if you read the previous parts, in this case, Part 1. For those who have not read it. By the end of that part, I finished my first year in college and had matured. I had even masturbated for and then lost my cherry to my older cousin who was visiting.

Once my cousin left to go back to her school, I left to go back to mine.

It was then on the trip there I finally discovered the joy of masturbating for a stranger in a highway rest area while high on some homemade pot gummies a friend made. I had enjoyed that kind of thrill of doing it in front of my cousin, but I still wanted to be caught and be watched by a stranger. I hoped it would be to ejaculation. The stranger was shocked that I did it nude, but she loved it and put her head in my window to participate. I enjoyed being nude for her and having her attention until I came for her right there in the driver's seat.

Now I pick up from part one, and describe the rest of that epic trip back.

When I left the rest area, I was in a hurry, so I only put on a shirt and went bottomless. I was driving along on a high from it all, so I ate another weed gummy. The fact that without pants, my dick was right there and so easily accessible. How could I not give it some attention? As the second weed gummy kicked in, it made me enjoy playing with my little buddy down there even more. I ate the second one hoping to feel even better, but I soon found I was getting quite stoned.

Something told me that the gummies made by a friend were everything he said they were and more. The gummies had me feeling so fucking good but when you get in that mode, you want to feel even better. Not only did the gummies make me feel better, they seemed to give me courage, or maybe it is more accurate to say insanity to do whatever it took to feel better. I was ready to eat even another, but I figured I better wait, my mind did not have space for any more crazy sexual ideas. I went a different way, my car windows are tinted, so why not just get, and drive naked. So I lost the shirt. Every time I would play very long with my little wiener, it turned into a much larger and stiff Johnson. So I decided to continue the trip nude. My little buddy and I both immediately liked the feeling and the thrill of driving down the highway naked. How did I know he agreed with me? I looked down and saw him smiling at me. So I edged him keeping him upright, feeling good, and smiling. At that point, the two of us were feeling good about the decisions he and I were making for us on the trip.

I look at masturbating as in jerking off or playing with myself as two different things. Masturbating is jerking with the end game to get off, so since I still had a long drive ahead of me I combined edging and playing with myself to stretch it out. Playing with myself I do just because a have a penis that always feels good when it is touched. So I usually start with just playing with it. I take it out, or better yet, get partly or fully nude. I am writing this particular fictional story high, and nude, as I play with it. This is fact, and not fiction on my part. I found I can't fully jerk off and write, but I can easily play with it as I do. I have found that giving it that kind of attention when I write helps to make stories more realistic.

I am sitting here writing this one stoned, I am mostly typing but I am also tossing my penis around every time I take a break. I take breaks to think, and to keep me from cumming. Writing this way comes with some danger, I have trashed keyboards by going off unexpectedly and pumping a cum load on one while writing and playing.

But back to some of my other favorite times to play with my little friend. Next to while writing, it is when I am driving, I can at least take it between my fingers and wiggle it, or rub any part of it. If I go at least bottomless, I have more areas to touch that feels good to me. I can even adjust my air vents to blow cool air on my exposed dick and balls as I drive.

I like to play with my balls too, and they too like a breeze hitting them as I play. Your sex parts are your special friends that are always with you. They don't judge you like you might be judging me right now, and they always enjoy your attention. Car trips go much faster if you do interact with them, you can escape reality, and forget about everything else. Especially if you smoke some weed or eat some gummies during your drive-and-play. Staying high, nude, and giving yourself maximum self-pleasure makes any trip seem quicker. I started this habit with it just out, then found the less you have on the more daring and delightful it is. I prefer nude now that I have done it, but I like to drive at least bottomless as I play. I guess if I ever settle down It would be nice to be with a girl that likes to finger herself beside me as we travel. Maybe even flash some truckers, it would be fun for both of us.

I had totally lost my grip on reality on my way back to school. I was so stoned that I was in another world when I got there. I pulled into the parking lot at my new dorm from my first trip while nude and edging nearly the whole way. Then I realized I had to get off, and soon. I started to recline in my seat to get to it. I realized that my ass was sweaty from sitting there in the car seat way too long. Still nude, and uncomfortable with a sweaty ass from being in the vinyl seat too long.

My next decision was to get out of the car and at the very least have a good stretch first. So I grabbed another gummy and was not even hesitant when I jumped out of the car still nude. The fact that in addition to being nude, I had one hell of a boner did not stop me. What a great feeling it was being nude, high and hard and feeling the cool evening air on my hard dick, and my sweaty ass. My hard cock was already stretched, so I stretched the rest of me. It was my first time in a situation like this. No car for cover, just standing nude in the open in a parking lot. I just loved the feel of it physically, and mentally. I had no cover, I wanted none, and I could not resist just grabbing my cock and getting at it right there. Danger, smanger, I am crazy I guess, and wanted to jerk and get off while naked to my fellow college students in the sane world.

I figured why not, if I got back in the car I would be hiding myself in this circumstance. With fewer visible people walking by I would not even be going as far as recreating the rest stop event I had earlier. I had already got off that way that very morning, my chances of being watched again here nude was less, but yet more daring. I have seen a few videos of other guys doing it in the open, they seemed phony though. Even on those, the guys were practically hiding behind a post or a car with some clothes handy. I moved completely out from the cover of mine, and the adjoining cars. I was not even sure where I put my clothes, just that they were somewhere in the car. I decided I had to be different, and just went for a cumshot nude, right there in the open.

I felt so good being stoned, and nude somewhere you are not normally. Then add the cool breeze on my nude body. I was not going to get back in the car, or even worry about dressing right away, it was not a priority for me.

I really needed to masturbate and cum, and hopefully in a new and exciting way before I did anything else. It was early in the trip when I last got off. I came to terms again with my lack of any clothes or anything for cover, my mind clouded with the weed decided to not worry about it.

I have heard that THC does not affect your judgment, just your motor skills. I question those theories. My choice to stand outside my car nude and jerk off I may have made anyway. I was stone-cold straight when I did it in my car at the roadside rest area. As far as motor skills, how much of your motor skills do you need to steer a car with one hand, as you play with your wiener occasionally with two fingers of the other?

I decided to get to it right there because I just felt so fucking good to be high, and nude while jerking off and cumming in a public parking lot. I was determined to cum in the open before I dressed to venture into this new dorm. I did not want to have so much on my mind when I checked in, so eliminating my need to cum was top on my list. Second on my list was to eventually look for the clothes I had abandoned. I was not sure where I put them, I think I just tossed them somewhere not too handy to put on. It would have taken some of the thrill away if I had them next to me. Knowing that I might have to look for them while still nude added to the thrill of the possibility of being seen. Even better would be more of the ultimate thrill of being watched that I had recently discovered.

I don't know if it was the rest area masturbation incident that gave me the courage, or if it was insanity to do what I did. The thought of cumming while on the weed gummies was another enticement, I always enjoyed getting off while high. So since it was already well played with, making it hard and ready, I just started jerking right there in front of my car. That awesome sensation had me on that first stroke, my knob was so sensitive to it. I was going to get off no matter what happened, or how long it took.

There was little traffic in the lot, and none was close to me at that point. I decided unlike at the roadside rest where I covered up when someone I was unsure of came by. This time I had no cover, and was not going to stop, I was just going to go for it. I decided that I was going to stand my ground right there in the aisle, and not back up between cars. If someone from either sex wanted to stop and watch, I was going to try to keep going until I came in front of them.

I was so looking forward to getting off high, in the past pot has always made my orgasms special. Cumming feels awesome to begin with, I knew it would be even better nude in public and in the state of mind I was in.

The only disappointment was that I had no audience I was aware of at that point, so I did feel alone. I just had to bare with it until I saw one car turn to come down the aisle I was in. It was time to test my courage and resolve. I tried to keep mostly focused on what I was doing to my cock below. The car slowed down, and pretty much stopped when it got to me. How could I not be happy, this was what I wanted, an audience. I figured they had to see what this crazy guy was doing. I would have stopped to check it out. When the car started going again, of course I took a longer look at it. I was pretty sure it was just a lone girl. I thought maybe she did not even realize what I was doing, but I reevaluated that thought. I was only a few feet from her, how could she miss a naked guy in the open jerking off his erect cock?

It kind of messed up my concentration, and I am sure caused a delay, I missed a stroke or two. But I was still determined to cum, and right there.

So as I ventured further from reality, and deeper into my fantasy that was enhanced by the weed and being seen. I felt like a giant with a giant's cock in my giant hand. I was the biggest fucking stud in the universe in my mind, one that no woman would not like to see it spew his spunk. I am just so addicted, and now my addiction has expanded to doing it in public while nude. Even though my goal was to get off, I could not help but want to take slower strokes to stretch that good feeling that precedes an ejaculation. I was so hard, and feeling so studly as I jerked out in the open. I did not want that feeling to go away.

I was in such a good place in my head when I thought I felt a hand on me. It was from behind, but not on my shoulder as I might expect, it was on my naked ass. In that millisecond I had to try to decide if that really happened, or was this part of my weed induced fantasy that I returned to? I decided to ignore it and wait for a confirmation.

Well, I got it, it was in the form of more contact and now a verbal response. A soft hand was now placed on my ass, and it delicately squeezed my cheek when I heard a female voice.

"Excuse me, dude, I hate to interrupt something so awesome, but I had to stop to confirm what I saw when I drove by. It's a little too early for frat week initiations. So is this a lost bet or a dare? Or are you doing MDA or some kind of hallucinogen, and don't realize you are butt naked with no cover while jerking off? From behind you, I can say it is a nice tight boy butt you have. But I am just dying to get another look at what is up front, your man pole looked huge when I stopped in front of you on my drive by."

I was then convinced this contact was real, and any random thoughts of being handcuffed, and hauled away by a campus cop at least partly subsided. Regardless, I was still a little frightened and was not quick to turn around. The female that the hand and voice belonged to seemed to be done squeezing my butt cheek. So I was going to have to face her to grant her request to see my cock, and also to check her out in the dimly lit lot.

Ignoring her was not going to make her go away. I was stoned, and have not answered the door when I was that way when home alone, but it was not an option standing nude in a parking lot. So I chose to turn to look and give her the view she requested. I then saw that it was just a lone, and beautiful coed that had tapped me on my bare ass, and then with both hands had given it a nice feel-up.

She was real, and right there, and even crowding me to some degree. Not only was she beautiful, she could not have been dressed more sparsely without being nude herself. Her facial beauty would have to wait to be studied. It was her body that had my attention. It, I could see even in the dim light. I started at what was right in front of me. Her big breasts, were only partially contained by a tube top. The cloth was doing its best to contain what had to be at least D-cup breasts that jiggled if she moved. My cock was throbbing hard from that alone.

Both of our attention was then drawn down below, where I was treated to her tiny waist, some cute little gym shorts. Their primary feature was that they were so tight they showed her camel toe. If I was not already erect that view would have been a trigger.

Her focus seemed to follow mine down below. I did not have to look at myself down there to know what she was checking out. I assumed it was my now throbbing hard cock that my cousin claimed was the biggest she ever hosted. I could tell by the feel of it that it was sticking straight out, and I felt some precum on the tip. I was not surprised by its state, as I was just starting to masturbate when she startled me. The view I had made up for the shock of getting caught. I started to calm down and never did let go of my cock, or lose any of my erection. The view made it feel even harder in my hand, the discovery of the precum made me rub my knob.

We were crowding each other enough that the tip of my knob touched her close to her cute little jewelry-decorated belly button. That is when I confirmed the view of my cock she was getting. I was looking down at her button, and she was looking down where my knob touched her. Maybe we both were trying to think of what to say, I know I was. I was trying to come up with an excuse for my nudity and the action I was still taking with my cock. My first thought was telling the truth, but thought it was out of the question in a situation like this.

She was the first to come up with another line, "This is a liberal college in many ways, but standing here nude jerking off in the parking lot may be stretching things. I like what I see though. It is evident that even though I caught you, you are not going to stop are you. Don't stop on my account, I love it. But don't you feel like at least trying to explain your public masturbation as you do?"

She knew what I had been doing, and she stepped back and was checking me out as she came up with more.

"I am not complaining though, I have never seen anything even close to this in public. I have not even seen a video of a nude guy jerking off out in the open like this. You look fucking awesome nude, or I would not have stopped to confirm what I saw. I am more surprised that I walked up to you like this. It is the craziest thing I have ever done pretty much sober, I did do a little pot with some friends earlier."

"I just have to say that a big cock like yours in its fully erect state puts your fit body on a level visually that is hard to pass up at least looking over. I could not stop myself from touching you. I felt some cum on the tip of that boner when we bumped, please tell me I did not miss your cumshot! That is your purpose I hope. I am not making a pass, but I have always wanted to watch how a guy masturbates and cums on his own. To have my first viewing of such an act with a nude guy in public is something. But the nude guy having such a large cock is nearly impossible to believe. Guys seem to have bigger hangups about demonstrating their masturbation habits and orgasms, even in private."

I had to face the fact that there was not enough time in a day to come up with a palatable excuse for the crazy stunt I had going. There just wasn't one for jerking off nude in a parking lot in front of your car. I wanted to finish, so I just decided to admit to what it was, and my nudity was part of a kink I have. She had not seemed angry so far, in fact, quite the contrary. So I stood there nude slowly stroking my stiff cock as I attempted to put that answer into words.

"I am so sorry, it has been a long drive. I admit I was nude and playing with myself most of it to kill time. I have been stroking it just like I am right now most of the trip, but I only got off once. Well to clarify that statement, I only came once, I got off and been fucked up on pot most of the day, I just felt, and am still feeling a dire need of a second cumshot to end my journey."

"I did get carried away and ate too many pot gummies a friend made, and I am more stoned on weed than I have ever been. I was eating gummies like a person might eat milk duds in a movie. So in my state of mind I thought that even getting off inside the car nude was not enough. I wanted a new thrill, so I got out of the car to survey the area. I loved the way I felt in the open, and could not keep from jerking off right there. Seeing a car stop both scared me, and gave me hope that someone was crazy enough to watch me. It gave me more motivation to stand there nude and finish. Finding the clothes I had shed was the last thing on my mind then."

"I wanted to be seen, and someone stopping motivated me. I probably came closer to a heart attack than an orgasm when I first felt your tiny soft hand on my bare ass though. That is why I did not react immediately, nor did I stop. I waited to make sure it was, well, if you were real. So if you are not lying about wanting to watch, you can see I still can't seem to want to stop, especially since you came. I would be more than thrilled to have you watch. I would even pause to get back in the car to finish if you think you might feel safer to watch me through the window. I will even get you a gummy or two if you like."

"Oh No, you were looking so hot and daring going at it out here as I arrived. You in the open is the reason I am here, so if I am going to stay and watch, you can finish here for me. I will take a gummy though, I probably will take two, as I feel like I am going to need more than one to be closer to the level of stoned that you are. But I am not planning on fucking you or even blowing you. But I hope it might make me willing to be nude as I find a way to make it better for the two of us. But I am not going to do it with that loaded, and leaking weapon aimed at me. I don't want to be blasted with your seed. How about you turning around and getting back to what you were doing."

inafantasy
inafantasy
906 Followers