Diary of a Habitual Masturbater Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What could I do, turn her down? I told her to help herself to as many gummies as she wanted from my console, and she apparently did before she was back behind me. When I felt her push up against me I continued my stroking with even more motivation. I did wonder why she wanted to be behind me, and what she meant by making it better for both of us. I did not have to wait long, as I soon felt her arms wrap around my clothes-less body, and her hands on my bare chest. Her first stop was my super sensitive nipples the situation gave me. At the same time, what felt like bare breasts with hard nipples pressed against my back. I figured her tube top was no longer over her big tits. Her lower parts were still covered I thought, and pressing against my butt. Her nipples hard told me she was possibly getting as turned on as I was.

She just basically felt me up, much like I would have her if I had the chance. She worked her way down to my six pack, that like my cock really stand out on my build. Not only that, but she spent some time rubbing them, keeping me in suspense. When she bypassed my groin I was disappointed. She went to my thighs next, she came up the inside of my right thigh, and let her fingers surround my package only briefly. It was good that she did not stay there long, or it would have all been over for me.

Leaving my package she moved back slightly, and as her hand slit down my legs I realized she wanted to see what she was feeling. I missed the contact of her breasts and thighs, but after squeezing my cheeks, her hands soon were between my legs checking out my smooth balls from behind. Now it was her tongue was touching my balls, it was close enough to my anus, that it was a surprise coming from a stranger.

She must have stood back up, as her breasts were against me even harder. She had her body contorted part way around my trunk, and her head even further. I guess she wanted to see what not just me, but what we both were doing down there with our hands. She stuck to my lower shaft and balls with her hand work avoiding interference with my stroking of my shaft and knob. I was in such pleasure I did not want it to end. I tried to stretch it out some and did until I got another scare. She let go, and no longer was pressed against me. I thought my edging to stretch things out might have caused her to lose interest, and blown what was turning out to be an awesome experience for me.

It seemed like forever but was just a couple of moments when she returned to her previous position. This time there was no doubt about what she had paused to do, she had backed off to lose those tight little shorts, her last piece of clothes. The gummies worked for her, and we were both nude now, and we were pressed against each other again, and I felt like we were one. I could feel her wetness against my thigh as she wrapped her leg around me this time. I had not had that feeling since I had sex with my cousin, and I loved having it again. She was contorted to the degree that she was able to take over for me, she had my cock with one hand, and reached through my legs and grab my balls with the other. What started as an exhibition on my part was now a nude stranger taking over and finishing me.

It did not take long, and she held my balls gently in her hand, and was working my knob as I shot the first volley of ropes. Oh, it felt so fucking good, I had a surplus of jizz, and her nude body wrapped around me as she finished me helped. I continued to cum, the first ropes had shot about halfway out in the aisle, but some of the last ones must have hit her palm. Her hand was well-lubed as she rapidly pumped every last bit of cum out of me. Then she continued to work my sensitive knob. She did that until I was feeling in so much ecstasy, that I felt my toes curl, and I could not have held still if I wanted to.

I was so anxious to turn and see her nude for the first time. Her body just blew me away, and again I dedicated most of my look over on her fine body. She was of a different build than my cousin, much more voluptuous. I summoned some courage and wrapped my arms around her from the front. It was such a different feeling to have our fronts pressing each other. I wanted to kiss her, but I let her decide if this could go any further. Instead of kissing her, I put my hands on her butt cheeks and lifted her, as she allowed her legs to wrap around me. My cock still partially hard found a home pressing up against her pussy lips.

She had such wonderful breasts, and they were now pressed against my chest as she laid a kiss on my lips. It was a continuous kiss, that involved the complete cooperation of both of our tongues. I was still inexperienced and lacking courage, but when the kiss broke off I was erect again pressing against her pussy even harder. I had a nude stranger in front of me, and I wanted to just slide my dick in her pussy and fuck her. I settled for asking her if I could kiss her nipples.

"If you want stud, they are pretty sensitive right now. I can't believe I got naked for you, but once the gummies kicked in, the part of me that was uncovered felt so good against your nude body. I wanted to feel all of you skin-to-skin, and wanted to be nude with you out here. I did not expect your cock to be so hard that it's parting my pussy lips like it wants in, well the feeling is mutual, I am thinking I might like it in me. Maybe a less invasive nipple sucking is more appropriate right now until we see how that goes. I never could even imagine myself as an exhibitionist, but I get it now that I have joined you. This is just awesome, and I am so glad I joined you. I know I could not have done it on my own. It feels kind of like it's just you and me against the clothed people we can see in the distance, they are missing out on this awesome feeling."

"My body feels so good pressed against yours. But now that I have regained my buzz from earlier, I would like to feel the same level of high that your orgasm gave you. I was holding you so tight, I swear I could feel it rush through your body. So if you put my shorts on the hood of your car, and lift my nude body up and on them, you can reach and kiss my nipples easier. Be careful, my bare ass on metal could make me scream, and maybe make someone call the campus police."

So I did, and I got to work suckling her nipples. Her body language told me she liked it. She confirmed that she wanted even more.

"When you're done up there with those soft lips and warm tongue, maybe you can visit me down below with them. Well, I will just say it. My pussy feels left out down there, I have done a lot for you as a stranger, a little tongue work inside my pussy if you are into it would be a nice payback. Maybe you can help me cum."

I was into that, just not all that experienced at cunnilingus. I wasted no time lifting her legs up higher, so I could lean in, and get my head between her legs as she leaned back. I was so glad that my cousin had given me a lesson in both pussy eating, and fucking. But this girl so far had shied away from me fucking her. My goal was to get her so worked up eating her out that she might change her mind. I sure hoped so, my semi-hard cock was now resting on my cars front tire, still warm from the trip. I hoped that soon my cock would be surrounded by a moist warm pussy.

I felt so good being stoned, naked eating a hot stranger's pussy in public. It was a shame it would be a story that even my closest friends might not believe. I ate her pussy with due diligence though. I did everything I was taught, like sticking my tongue deep inside it between licking her clit. It was not long before I got a, "Oh Fuck" from her, she repeated that a couple of times. I also got a, "Oh Fuck is this Fucking Real, am I cumming on the hood of a car!"

I took that as her getting off, but she did not stop me. I could still feel her knees squeezing my head, so I went for another one hoping that would close the deal.

That second orgasm was apparently at her breaking point. Not much was said, I had backed up as she pulled her feet up on the hood as she came down from her high. I backed up to feature my cock in its total erect state again, hoping she would want more of it. Once she recovered she was holding her legs back so much her pussy was as far forward on the hood as she could be without sliding off. I was waiting with hope and enthusiasm for her to suggest the next act as I held my shaft at its base as I tried to thrust my hips slightly forward. I was so full of optimism while observing her swollen pussy, as her juices bubbled, and it quivered in palpable anticipation.

She then gave in, "There is nothing more to say, I am fucked up and nude with a cute fit guy with a Big Cock that just got me off with his Oral Work. I never thought about being seen nude, but now I am ready to be seen nude and fucking."

"Fuck This Slut, and Fuck her Now!"

I wasted no time guiding my knob up to her hole, and despite her pussy's excited state there was some resistance at her opening. I do have a big knob when hard, so I just let it push against it lightly as I looked her in the eyes and gave it pressure. A simple nod of her head came then, and I pushed some more to enter her slowly. Her warm wet pussy gave in and surrounded my knob and shaft with its warmth. Oh, it felt so good, even better when I started stroking her.

I was so new at fucking, and I was trying not to let it show. I just had to go with my gut feelings. They told me to lift her legs on my shoulders, and I did. Soon I was into her up to my balls. I liked the feel of them hitting her butt. I just focused on her chest and face flushed from her arousal as she started getting loud. First just moaning, then she said, "Just Fuck me hard, I did not expect any of this to happen. But it feels so awesome fucking out here with you. So I might as well go all the way, so cum in me."

So I sped up, and it was so fucking good having my cock surrounded by her warm pussy. I was going strong when I saw another car come down the aisle we were in. I was not going to stop or tell her. I was going to fuck right through this drive by. This car only slowed down, it was much more obvious what we were doing, fucking on a car hood. Knowing I was seen fucking triggered my orgasm, when I came my head felt like it was floating away from my body. I could feel every spurt of cum as it left my cock. I did not know what to do or say when I pulled out my cock cum covered to the point of it dripping.

I was just holding her legs when she said, "Push my legs a little higher, that is my first pie, and I want to see it before it runs out on your hood. I don't know what came over me, letting a stranger fuck and cum in me without a condom, but I fucking loved every bit of it!"

What an unbelievable day I thought as we looked at the pie I gave her. I had my first time being watched by a stranger on my way to school. Then that was followed by being watched, helped, then fucked. To top that off she let me cum inside her.

Her parting words were, "Well I guess I better go, thanks for the show, the gummies, and the orgasms. I guess since I ask for them, I have to thank you for the fuck and pie too, that was quite a pie you gave me. I would say I hope it all felt good to you, but the way your body shakes when you cum gave away how it must have felt. I was here to visit a friend what I assume is your dorm. But I think I will make my visit another day, being that I am still nude, and leaking cum. Maybe we will meet again on campus. "I had planned on being a total slut this year."

"I think what just went down was about as huge of kick-off as I could get. It's traditional for sophomores to be slutty I guess. Being taken advantage of our freshman year by upperclassmen just takes all the good girl resistance out of us. We have to get the slut out of our systems, so we can be good workers and mothers in the future. Thanks for helping me get it off to a good start. It is kind of dark, so I could not see your facial features that well, but your fit body sure felt good against me. I certainly have no questions about the size and feel of your manhood I hosted, or your superior tongue work."

I hoped I would run into her again, I would love to have her as a fuck buddy. I was just too fucked up to even ask her name, maybe she wanted to be this to be an anonymous slut act. I had to get back to reality, so I found and retrieved her top where she dropped it. Then helped her dress to walk her back to her car. We kissed briefly but did not speak.

I felt even more fucked up than I did when I got there, and was still nude. So I decided to search for my wallet and clothes. I must have just thrown them in the back seat.

My bare ass was sticking out of the car as I rooted around for them. I just got laid, so I now could care even less that I was still naked. I was getting tired though, and it was getting kind of late, but I was so excited and buzzed from the encounter at the lot. I wondered if I would wake up in the morning thinking it was a drug induced dream.

I had to settle for just finding my nylon workout shorts to put on, if they had a no-shirt, or visible boners rule I might have been in trouble checking in. So I just gathered what gear I could take in one trip. The rest I would have to retrieve in the morning. I got some strange looks when I stopped to sign in and pick up my key, but I was relieved to be in my new home.

When I arrived at my new dorm room it was dark inside, so I tried not to wake my new roommate. I procrastinated finding a roomie this year, so I had to let the school computer assign me a roommate for that semester. I did not want to get off on the wrong foot and disturb him, he likely had gotten there late too, this campus is not close to anywhere.

I took the open-bottom bunk and fell asleep right away, but a noise woke me before dawn, and I opened my eyes to see a nude body heading to the bathroom in the room. I like sleeping that way too, so I figured we would have that in common. The half bathroom in each room, and liberal rules are why I signed up for that new dorm. I appreciated him not turning on the lights and went back to sleep. I did not want my first impression to include his swinging cock.

I did not wake up again until morning light, and again a noise woke me. I was pointed toward the wall and rolled over to see if it was my new roomy getting up again. I did not see him until he was walking back from the bathroom. I can't express my feelings when I saw my roomie had some really nice tits, and a pussy. I figured I was on a roll the last few days.

She made me as a male, it was easy, as I was nude, and uncovered. If she was uncertain, I am sure my penis showing morning wood gave me away. Surprisingly she did not freak out, what could she say, I was not the only one minus PJs. She was surprised though, as was I. She tried to cover her breasts and pussy as she greeted me. I guess it was rude of me not to cover my boner, and maybe force myself to take my eyes off of her.

I felt bad I was staring at her, but it was her that apologized.

"I am sorry, but instead of taking time to find someone that would put up with my lack of housekeeping, I just let them assign me a roommate. I don't remember a box asking my sex, or my preferences as to a roommate's sex or pronouns. I did assume they would put me in with a female, but it's a new world out there. Sometimes my first name misleads people, but it is spelled the female way. I guess we are going to have to discuss this later because I partied my ass off last night and need some more sleep. I guess trying to cover up anything is not going to accomplish anything now. You've already seen me, and you are in front of me with one hell of an erection. I guess if I am going to have a male roomie, it's nice that it is one with a big cock."

She dropped her hands, she required them to climb the ladder to the top bunk. Watching my new nude female roommate climb into her bunk was a real treat. It was my first close-up view of her breasts. When she lifted her leg and foot up to climb the ladder, I got my first good look at her bald pussy. Other than my cousins, and the stranger's in the lot, it was my first real close-up of one.

I wanted some more sleep too, but I needed to get up to pee as well. I spoke to her once she got in her bed. "I am going to need more sleep too, I had a long drive here. I guess I have two questions. Does it bother you that I sleep naked and uncovered, and if that is OK, do want me to pull on some shorts to go the bathroom? I have to pee bad."

"I think that ship has sailed for both of us. So maybe we should just not worry about our nudity for now. The offices will be jammed for a few days, so perhaps we can give this coed roommate thing a trial run. We can do it with our preferences of dress, or lack of. Then we can discuss if we need to make a change in habits or roommates. I will say though that so far I like the scenery, and I liked having a roommate that checks me out like you did. One that checks me out as a male does a female, and not as a competitor like other females often look at each other. You're checking me out felt good, it is not like I am a virgin and have not slept this way with a few boys already."

"Sounds like a plan, I have to say to that if I have to see a roommate's ass as they go to the bathroom. I'm glad what I will be seeing is a nice round girl ass like yours. Having a tidy room, and car has never been my habit, so that might work out too. I hope you don't mind seeing morning wood, it's pretty common for me."

She hung over her bunk to answer me.

"You mean the wood you are showing now is common? That can be considered as another plus. I hope you are not a well-organized clean freak, I'm a slob, but I will try to hit the hamper with at least my panties."

"I think you will find that we may be in competition for most sloppy. To tell you the truth, a lot of my clothes are still wadded up in a couple of trash bags in my car."

Well she had me optimistic, not to mention still hard from meeting my new roommate this way. I had made no attempts to pull up a sheet, or anything else to hide it from her. The next best thing to being seen masturbating was being seen nude with a hard cock! It was not as steamy as what happened in the parking lot the night before, but that had to be the rarest of phenomenons.

I got up still hard and had no choice but to walk that way to, and then back from the bathroom. There was no losing my hardon after the conversation, and the deal we struck. She might have been sleepy, but her eyes were not closed yet. Her attention made me so aware of its condition, and it was all I could do to not reach down and grab it and give it some attention myself.

Terri, "Sorry I'm the one staring now, but that's a nice cock, I just had to wait for you to come back and confirm it. I think I will enjoy looking at it better than I would try to compare these average breasts of mine to a female roommate's larger ones. Guys that have average size cocks I am sure hate having to compare them to a big member like yours. We do it with breasts, and I am often the loser and jealous. So go for it as you are, I would rather see an oversize one like yours, than a pencil dick. It will be another part of our trial run as roommates."

I considered complimenting her on her breasts. I thought they looked great, she was at least a C cup. After what she said about them, I did not want her to think she was being patronized by me. I figured I would get a better chance to compliment her on them in the future.

Days went by, and then weeks, and we became Platonic roommates who enjoyed seeing each other's bodies in full. It was right up my alley, I liked being seen nude. I took her at her word that she did not mind seeing me hard.