Diary of a Hairy Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
Nora's new relationship with Emily comes at a steep cost.
7.8k words
4.61
3.6k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 10/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,032 Followers

Nora was uneasy when she started walking home that afternoon. So many things had happened at school today.

So many unexpected things.

The first thing was Jessica and Taylor ruining her dress that Emily liked. Which ended with them getting punished by Emily once again. Though this time, Emily decided to let the school nurse take over for her. Nora remembered that the school nurse had the same smile Emily had the first time Jessica and Taylor were getting punished by her.

"How did Emily even manage that?" Nora thought, "Are there some teachers at the school who think like her?"

The second thing, was that Emily made Nora strip out of her ruined dress and wear clothes Emily had on hand. Which were a pair of dark denim skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. Something Nora wasn't comfortable wearing. The shirt showed off her chest and the outline of her stomach. The skinny jeans clung to her hips and thighs. It also made her ass more prominent. Something Nora didn't like showing off.

The third thing, was what was printed on the t-shirt.

"Property of Emily Santing".

Was she really the property of Emily? What did that entail in when she wrote that? Emily specifically stated that they were dating. Is that what she meant? That Nora was hers and hers alone?

The idea...excited Nora to an extent, yet also disturbed her. Was it right to be with someone only after three days of knowing them? Sure they had a contract, and Nora WAS asking Emily to help her with becoming popular. So maybe this WAS that outcome.

She couldn't help but smile at that idea. At her dating the most beautiful girl in school.

Oh how wrong Nora was though. So very very wrong.

-------------------------------------

When she got home, Nora places her backpack on the dining room table and walks toward the kitchen. Where her mom usually was when she came home. Yet she wasn't there. Attached to the refrigerator was a sticky note.

"Went to the store to buy stuff for dinner tonight." the note read, "will be back in a few."

Nora sighs and sits down at the table. It gave her time to think of ways to show her gratitude to Emily. Maybe Emily would like one of her figurines? She did seem interested in one of Nora's posters after all. She ended up taking one of her favorite posters down and rolled it up gently. After all, it was her favorite one and was also signed by one of her favorite manga authors. Making it priceless to her.

Nora hoped Emily would like it.

------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, Nora heard the front door open and close. Followed by a "I'm back from the store!" from her mother.

Nora exits her bedroom and heads towards the kitchen, where her mom was putting the food away. Her mom gave Nora a quick smile, before placing a carton of milk into their refrigerator.

"Something good happen?" her mom asked, "You look positively radiant."

"You...can say that," Nora said nervously.

Her mom then notices that Nora was wearing a different outfit.

"What happened to that dress I gave you?" her mom asked.

Nora told her mom about how two mean girls at school ruined the dress, while Nora was at the nurse's office. She explained that it was Emily's two friends named Jessica and Taylor. Of course Nora left out the part where they were made to strip naked afterwards by Emily and punished by the school nurse.

Nora went on to say that due to her dress being ruined, Emily gave Nora some spare clothing from her wardrobe that she happened to have on hand. Hence the dark denim skinny jeans and a white t-shirt combo.

"Also...there's something I wanted to tell you," Nora said nervously.

Her mom gives Nora her rapt attention and squeezes her hand tenderly.

"I'm also...dating her," Nora said, "I'm dating Emily."

"Are you sure that's wise Nora?" her mom asked.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Nora asked.

"I mean that you barely know this...girl and I'm not really comfortable with you saying you two are together like that."

With her mom saying that, Nora runs up to her room and slams the door behind her.

"I'm just trying to keep you safe!" her mom said from the kitchen.

Nora cried into her pillow and refused to come out even when her mom announced that dinner was ready.

----------------------------------------------

The next day at school, Nora flung herself at Emily. Sobbing that her mom was unfair and "didn't approve" of their relationship.

"So you did as I asked then good," Emily said, "and don't worry about your mom. She'll come around to the idea in time."

Nora felt Emily stroke her hair.

"Y-You think?" Nora asked.

"Parents like her always do," Emily said, "besides my dad was the same way too."

"You told your dad about us?" Nora asked.

"In a similar way," Emily said, "you already know that I'm Bi."

"Yet...I came out as a lesbian," Nora said.

"Yes you did," Emily said, "and it's about time too."

She lets pushes Nora from her and began examining her apparel. Today Nora wore the dark denim skinny jeans and the shirt that labeled her as "Emily's property".

"It's good you are still wearing that shirt," Emily said, "Because today I'm going to be showing you off to some friends of mine."

Nora flinches.

"Don't worry," Emily stated, "Jessica and Taylor are no longer my friends anymore remember?"

Nora sighs a sigh of relief. She hated Jessica and Taylor. Hated that they were so...opposed to Emily treating her nicely. Hated how they ruined the dress her mom gave her.

Emily then wrapped her arm around Nora's waist and lead her diwn the hall to their first class.

-------------------------------------------

After class was over, Emily made her way over to Nora's desk and stood before her.

"Ready to head out?" Emily asked her.

"To where?" Nora asked.

"Second class of course," Emily stated, "we need to get your grades up."

"Would that really matter?" Nora asked.

"Are you questioning me?" Emily asked sternly, "Because...we both know what'll happen if that's the case Nora."

Nora shook her head vigorously. Images of Emily striping her naked and spanking her bare ass made Nora feel uneasy.

"I'm sorry Mistress Emily," Nora said meekly, "please forgive my rude statement."

"You're forgiven...this time," Emily said.

Nora brew a sigh of relief. She really dodged a bullet there.

"Now let's go," Emily said.

Emily then leaves the classroom with Nora trailing behind her. Emily grabs her by the wrist on her left hand. Pulling her along.

"Nora...come on!" Emily said, "It's impolite to drag your feet."

Nora began walking at Emily's pace as they headed for their second class. Which happened to be math. Nora HATED math class. But since Emily's desk was right next to hers, it wasn't all bad. Emily would correct Nora's mistakes and praised her when she got a problem right.

Her hand ached to touch Emily's.

"Something wrong Nora?" Emily asked as they walked to their third class.

"It's just....your hand," Nora said nervously.

Emily stopped and looked at her hand.

"What about my hand?" she then asked.

"It's just...I'd like to hold it," Nora said.

Emily raised an eyebrow at her.

"You want to hold my hand?" Emily repeated Nora's request.

Nora nods her head. Her cheeks reddening by the second. Suddenly she felt Emily's hand grasp hers and continued walking.

"To think you got this worked up over something as silly as holding hands," Emily giggled.

"Well we are...dating," Nora said nervously.

"That we are," Emily said, "and I gotta say that you are better at being obedient than the other girl I dated."

"Though come to think of it we were just sexual in nature," Emily said, "but don't get me wrong. I like cock too. I honestly prefer cock to pussy any day of the week."

It made Nora's heart pang. Knowing that Emily would never like her if Nora was born a male.

"But...this is nice too," Emily continued, "who knows maybe I'll take your cherry for myself before some other girl does."

"My...cherry?' Nora asked.

"Your virginity sweetheart," Emily stated.

"Does that mean we'll...?" Nora started to ask.

"I won't be saying it otherwise if I didn't think so Nora," Emily stated.

Nora's cheeks flushed red. The very thought of Emily Santing being her first, send butterflies in her stomach.

"But we're a long ways off from that at the moment," Emily continued, "rewards can come later. Depending on how good you are I might do something after school with you."

Nora again blushes.

---------------------------------------------

When it was time for lunch, Emily again took Nora's hand as they walked to the cafeteria. Her heart was pounding a million miles a minute. Nora was sure that Emily could hear it.

They walked towards the table Nora usually sat at and passed it.

"We're not sitting there today," Emily stated as Nora looked the empty lunch table.

"Then where will we?" Nora asked, "all the other tables are full."

"Didn't I tell you earlier that I wanted to introduce you to some friends of mine?" Emily asked.

"You...did," Nora said.

"Don't worry theyre NOTHING like those two bimbos Jessica and Taylor," Emily stated.

They stopped outside a pair of double doors.

"Rule of warning though," Emily said, "DO NOT tell anyone what you saw here."

"U-Understood!" Nora exclaimed.

Emily opened the double doors and a strong breeze of reefer filled the air.

"How many times have I told you to not smoke weed in here!" Emily said speaking to a lanky boy with a joint in his mouth.

"What's the harm in that?" he asked, "teachers and faculty avoid this room."

"Because we don't do that on school grounds!" Emily stated.

"Chill Em!" called another boy a few feet from him, "Why not de-stress yourself with a little wacky tobaccy eh?"

"Not interested," Emily said, "Where's Britney?"

"Back there," the other boy said pointing to the far corner.

He then turns his eyes to Nora.

"The fuck is that thing doing in here?" he asked loudly, "Retards, losers and freaks aren't allowed in here!"

Nora shrunk behind Emily's back.

"She is with me," Emily stated, "and I advise you watch your tone."

"So I guess the rumors are true then," the lanky boy said, "Emily Santing is dating a freak."

The two boys started laughing. Cut off with fits of coughing from the weed they were smoking.

Emily gave them silent glares. Nora clung to Emily's arm. For once, Emily allowed Nora to do so. Patting her on the head afterwards.

"Just ignore them...okay?" Emily said.

She then directed her gaze back to the two boys

"Your names gentlemen?" Emily asked politely.

"Yeah first name is Fuck," the lanky boy said, "last name is You."

The other boy laughed.

"I'll find out soon enough," Emily stated coldly, "I have my ways of finding out things about you."

The lanky boy shook his head and scoffed at her.

"Come Nora," Emily said.

As they walked away from the two boys, Nora could hear them talking amongst themselves. Most of it was directed at Emily. It made Nora nervous.

"Those two boys were saying nasty things about you when we left," Nora said.

"They're just immature little boys." Emily said, "Boys like them always think with their dicks."

Emily proceeded to knock on a door a few feet from the entrance.

"It's open," came a female voice. It was a voice Nora recognized.

As Emily opened the door, there sat the school nurse on a leather couch. Two girls sat obediently on the floor before her. Massaging her feet and calves.

Nora recognized them as Jessica and Taylor. Yet it was only yesterday that they were punished by Emily. With a snap, the two girls disappeared from view and sat by the far corner.

"I see that you put those two to use," Emily said as she sat next to her.

"You specifically asked me to handle them so I did," Britney stated, "Those two broke so...easily when we got in here."

"Well Taylor wasn't one for punishment and Jessica is just as weak as Taylor is." Emily stated.

The nurse looked at Nora who stood nervously by the door. Her eyes giving Nora the once over. Then turned her attention back to Emily.

"So I'm guessing that she is the person you wanted me to see?" Britney asked.

"Yep," Emily said.

"Nora say hi to our school nurse," Emily stated motioning for Nora to walk towards them.

Nora walked meekly over to the couch.

"H-Hi n-nice to m-meet you Ms. Britney," Nora said nervously.

"Oh come on Nora," Emily said giving Nora's ass a light spank, "you can do better!"

Nora closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"I'm Nora Whiting." she then said, "Emily's...girlfriend and...property."

"I can see why you like her Em," Britney said, "she does has a certain...charm about her."

"Not just charm," Emily stated, "Nora is very obedient too. It's not every day that you find someone like that."

"Why don't you sit down with us Nora," Britney asked, "I can get one of my girls to massage your feet for you.

"Tay!" Britney called out to Taylor.

Taylor made eye contact with her and flinched.

"Get to work massaging Nora's feet!" Britney ordered, "and you better do agood job too!"

Taylor scampered towards Nora and took off her shoes. Then proceeded to massage Nora's feet.

"I...just want to tell you how sorry I am for the pranks I pulled," Taylor whispered to Nora, "I know I have no right to ask for forgiveness. But I'm sorry!"

"WHO SAID YOU CAN TALK!" Britney ordered, "JUST DO AS YOU'RE TOLD OR I'LL INFORM YOUR MOTHER ABOUT THAT VIDEO!"

"Yes Mistress!" Taylor whinned, "Sorry Mistress!"

"Good now go back to your corner!" Britney said.

Taylor scampered away from Nora and went back to her corner.

"Jess!" Britney called out.

Jessica snapped to attention

"You do the same thing to Emily now," Britney said.

Jessica scampered over to Emily and started to remove her shoes. Only for Emily to stop her. Raising one of her legs up.

"How about my legs instead?" Emily asked.

"O-Of course Emily!" Jessica said.

Nora watched as Jessica began to rub Emily's leg. The same legs that Nora wished to be touching and kissing and-

"Something all right Nora?" Britney asked, "You looked so glued to Jessica massaging Emily's legs."

Emily gave Nora a knowing smile. Like she knew what Nora was thinking about. Emily was HER girlfriend. Only Nora could touch her.

"I'm guessing Nora is feeling jealous," Emily stated and giggled, "she's probably thinking that she wanted to do this to me."

"Aren't that right...Nora," Emily continued.

Nora's cheeks flushed red and she nodded her head.

"Then by all means" Britney said, "take over from Jessica."

She then yanked Jessica away from Emily. Nora sat on the floor in front of Emily and took one of her legs in her hands. Slowly massaging her leg as Nora rested her cheek on Emily's knee.

"That feels nice Nora," Emily stated, "you're good at this."

Nora then kisses Emily's knee and then takes off one of her shoes, along with her sock. Emily's toes had purple nail polish on them. Purple was Emily's favorite color. Nora squeezed her foot gently as Emily laughs.

"T-That's a ticklish spot for me!" Emily said, "Not fair that you found it first!"

Nora now began kissing her foot. Emily lets out a muffled moan.

"E-Enough!" Emily said as Nora kisses her big toe, "That's enough Nora! S-Save that kinda stuff for later!"

"Yes Mistress Emily," Nora said smiling.

After Nora placed on Emily's sock and shoe, Britney laughed.

"You feel better now Nora?" she then asked her, "I understand that you love Emily but...leave that stuff for bedroom play."

Emily pats Nora's head affectionately as she looked at her.

"I guess I was too generous with that talk about taking your cherry huh?" Emily said, "I think I will now. After that amazing devotion you just showed me."

"Oh ho!" Britney said, "Am I right to assume that Nora will be branded like the other one?"

"What other one?" Nora asked.

"She means my first girlfriend Nora," Emily stated, "I branded her by making her get a tattoo of my name on her lower back."

"And to answer your question Britney: no Nora will not be branded." Emily continued, "Unless Nora WANTS something like that on her body where everyone can see it."

"Does it have to be your name?" Nora asked. She thought about getting a tattoo of a cute anime girl doing a ahegao face on her upper arm.

"That's the whole idea of being branded Nora," Emily stated, "if you get a tattoo, it HAS to be my name and nothing else. It'll be on a visible part on your body where EVERYONE can see it and know that you are mine."

Nora blushed. The idea of having Emily's name branded on her body was making her feel weird...and wet. Did she LIKE the idea of that? Of everyone knowing that she belonged to Emily?

"This is something you really need to think about," Emily stated, "because tattoos are permanent."

"Would...initials be okay too?" Nora asked testing the water.

"You mean mine?" Emily asked her back.

Nora nods her head.

"And you're okay with that?" Emily asked, "Because like I said, tattoos are permanent."

"I know," Nora said.

Emily sighed.

"IF you do this," she said, "then I pick the part where it'll be on your body."

"Sounds...reasonable," Nora said nervously, "but I choose the design."

"Okay deal." Emily said.

"I wonder what my mom would think if she knew I was getting a tattoo of a girl's name on my body?" Nora thought.

"After school I'll drive you to this tattoo artist I know personally," Emily said, "you pick out the design and I choose where it'll go on you."

"Sounds like you'll get another girl who will get your name branded on their body," Britney said, "lucky you!"

"Nora chose this on her own free will." Emily said, "Besides I told her to really think about it and she chose to get tattooed."

"Oh before I forget," Emily continued, "who were those boys smoking weed in here?"

"Oh that would be Thomas and Franklin Weedles," Britney said, "why do you ask?"

"No real reason," Emily smirked, "they just said something behind my back and my girl Nora picked up on it."

"They were also smoking weed when we walked in," Nora chimed in, "Emily got upset by it too."

Emily gave Nora a quick glare that read "I got this handled so drop it!"

"Just ignore them kid," Britney said to Nora, "losers like them are a dime a dozen."

"What did you have in mind for them?" Britney asked Emily.

"I'm not sure," Emily said.

"Run out of ideas?" Britney asked.

"No just...can't think of a fitting punishment," Emily said

"What about telling the guidance counselor," Nora asked, "I'm pretty sure he'll crack down on them."

"First off Nora we ain't narcs." Emily said sternly, "Even though you are right on that assumption. No it has to be something that will make them stop using this room as a smoke den."

"Then what about...banning them from this corner of the school?" Nora asked, "That could work right?"

"What good would banning them do Nora?" Britney said, "Those two dickweeds would just find a way back inside."

"Not unless we make this area of the school off-limits to them," Emily stated, "You're the school nurse Britney, use your authority to punish them."

"Oh so now it falls to me eh?" Britney said, "Fiiiiine consider it done. Those two won't even know what hit them."

Britney then got off the couch and motioned to Jessica and Taylor to follow her. Both girls got up from the floor and followed behind her. Before Britney opened the door, she turned her head to face Emily.

"I'd advise you to leave before the...fun starts," Britney said.

Emily takes Nora's hand and lead her through another door at the back of the room. Conveniently hidden behind a curtain.

-----------------------------------------------

The rest of the school day passed without issue. Nora had too many things on her mind to focus on her studies. Like the fact that Emily had her previous girlfriend branded with her name and that Nora....actively kissed, fondled and massaged Emily's leg, shin and foot.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,032 Followers