Diary of a Hairy Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora gasps as Emily sucks on her neck.

Minutes tick by and Nora was already close to orgasming. She looks at her mother, who was rubbing her clit as she watched. Panting as Emily degraded Nora further.

Emily knew that Nora was close and did all she could to tease it out. Making Nora mad with longing for release.

"Who am I to you Nora?" Emily stated, "If you answer correctly I'll give you release."

"Emily...please!" Nora whinned, "I've been good! Let me cum!"

Emily stopped moving and slowly began to pull out.

"Who...am...I...to...you?" Emily repeated slower, "If you don't answer I'll leave you like this and fuck your mom instead."

"No...anything but that!" Nora exclaimed.

"Then answer my question!" Emily said.

"You're...my Mistress," Nora said meekly.

"I guess someone doesn't want me to continue then," Emily said.

"No!" Nora exclaimed.

"THEN WHO AM I TO YOU!?" Emily repeated, "Last chance!"

Who was she to Nora? Mistress was already established, same as girlfriend and friend.

"You're Mistress Emily, " Nora said, "my girlfriend and friend. My...protector and owner."

Emily re-entered Nora's pussy and began to fuck her slowly now

"Owner?" Nora's mom asked stopping herself.

Emily noticed right away.

"Who said you can stop?" Emily stated to her.

Nora's mom continues to play with her clit.

"That's more like it!"Emily said, "And to answer your question, yes I'm her owner since yesterday."

She grabs Nora by the back of her haur and yanks her head up. Then shows Nora's mom the tattoo Nora got. Very visibly the initals E.S. are shown on Nora's collarbone.

"She volunteered to get branded with my name." Emily said, "such an obedient little girl she is. I can do whatever I want with her and she'll still worship my feet. Like today at lunch and quite literally too."

Nora moans as Emily slaps her ass hard, causing Nora to squirt for the first time. Her body shaking and convulsing on her bed. Her body slumps off Emily's strap on and collapses in a heap below her. Drool practically trailing down her face, as she looked content and drunk.

"Was this what they meant by fucked stupid?" Nora thought, "I feel so numb right now."

"Good girl Nora!" Emily stated as she steps off the bed.

"Now...it's your turn Helen," Emily said with a wicked grin on her face.

"P-Please have mercy on me!" Helen said meekly.

Nora then closes her eyes as Emily loomed over her mom, the strap on attached to her naked curvaceous figure. Nora noticed, before passing out, that Emily had an adorable little birthmark in the shape of a lion's head on the crevice between her two cheeks.

"You'll have to beg me harder for that Mrs. Helen!" Emily stated, "Come on BEG! BEG!"

------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Nora woke up completely alone in her bedroom. Her bedsheets from where Emily roughly fucked her, had dried blood on it. Embarrassed, Nora stripped her bedding and exited her bedroom.

When she entered the living room to get to the laundry room, Nora saw Emily sitting on her couch.

"Ah good morning my little kitten," Emily said, "doing a bit of laundry?"

Nora blushed and nods her head.

"Then you don't mind washing these do you?" Emily asked as she handed Nora the clothes she wore last night.

Emily then slapped Nora's ass as she past her.

"Oh if you're wondering where your mom is," Emily stated, "she's out shopping for tonight."

"What's happening today?" Nora asked.

"Oh nothing for you to worry your pretty face about." Emily said, "Let's just say...she'll be entertaining a friend of mine tonight."

"Oh really?" Nora asked as she loaded the laundry into the washer.

"In fact you and I are going somewhere tonight too," Emily said, "But I don't want to spoil the surprise."

Nora returned to the living room and sat next to Emily.

"Was last night everything you wanted?" Emily asked as she placed her feet on Nora's lap.

"It...was," Nora said, "I'm still a bit tender in some spots."

"As you should after the rough fucking I gave you," Emily said with a wink, "but oh boy your mom was something else entirely."

"I thought that part was a dream actually," Nora said as she started massaging Emily's feet.

"Oh it was real alright," Emily said, "she was a right mess after I was done with her."

"She even begged me to not punish your dad for saying that foul word to you or how he's treating you."

Nora stopped massaging Emily's feet and started working on her legs. She REALLY wanted to kiss them...and Emily.

"If you want to kiss me you can," Emily stated, "its not just me on top and you on bottom."

"B-But I like being on bottom!" Nora blurted out.

Emily laughs before pulling Nora towards her. She then kisses Nora fiercely and with such passion, that Nora couldn't think straight. Afterwards, Emily pushes Nora back and straddles her. Kissing her some more as Nora's hands touch her thighs.

"We...BOTH give and take from this relationship Nora!" Emily said breaking off her kiss.

Nora looked into her eyes.

"I...think I love you Emily," Nora said.

"It's already established that you do Nora," Emily giggled.

"No...like...I LOVE you." Nora blushed.

"Again sweetie it's been established that you do and I can't deny that I like you back." Emily stated.

She then continues kissing Nora as the washer machine runs it's cycle.