Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My coffee was ready so I poured a cup and decided to enjoy it on the patio. As I stepped outside the chill air of the morning greeted me and I could feel goose bumps popping out on my legs and as usual, my nipples began to harden. I sat down on one of the lounge chairs and took a sip of hot coffee hoping it would counteract the effects of the chilly air.

I enjoy spending time alone on my patio the quiet is only interrupted by the sounds of songbirds in the woods beyond the yard. Unfortunately the quiet was short lived as no sooner had I taken a second sip from my coffee cup I heard my neighbor Chuck's voice. "Good Morning Peggy."

"Morning neighbor." I answered as he appeared at the fence between our properties. He appeared to be dressed for yard work and judging from the rings of sweat at his armpits and across his chest, I assumed he'd been at it for some time.

"I'm weeding my gardens today, hopefully for the last time this year." Chuck offered. "Good for you." I replied not wanting our conversation to head where I was sure he would like it to go.

But as I've discovered recently, Chuck jumps at the opportunity to test the waters to see if I'd be interested in sucking his cock. "The little woman is playing bridge this afternoon, maybe we could." I interrupted him. "I'm going to a picnic in an hour or so Chuck."

He smiled at me and replied. "Should be a nice day for a picnic, I guess I'll have to spend the afternoon watching a football game."

"I guess so." I answered as I stood up then as I turned and walked toward the house said. "Gotta run Chuckie."

I finished the coffee in my bedroom while I started doing my make-up and hair. For the picnic, I applied just the faintest of eye shadow and a pale pink lip gloss. A ponytail seemed appropriate for a casual picnic and I decided on a white lace thong and a matching strapless bra. The sundress I'd chosen fits me perfectly covering everything it should while accentuating my shape nicely. With the elastic pheasant top pulled down over my shoulders only a tiny amount of cleavage was exposed, but my entire neck and shoulders were exposed. I opted to wear the top over my shoulders at least until my date for the day gave me an indication that he wanted a sexier look. I slipped on a pair of sandals with a two-inch heel and stepped to survey my look in the mirror. Casual and classy with just enough sexy came to mind as I pirouetted around to see how the back looked.

My instructions from Daddy were to meet Kenneth in the parking lot of a swimming pool at the picnic grove and I estimated the drive would be about forty minutes so I left the house a little after noon. The one thing I don't like about this job is that Daddy never, for obvious reasons, goes into any detail about what the client wants sexually. I always seem to think about that while I'm driving to meet a client. Does he want slow sensual or fast and hard, would he want me to do a sexy strip tease or remove my clothing himself. Is he into anal sex, or does he prefer oral pleasures. When he cums does he want to unload inside my pussy or ass, or would he rather have me suck him off filling my mouth with thick rich cum. Of course many men want to have me suck their cock until they are ready to explode then take over themselves and jerk off splashing my face with their stick cum shot. Time would tell what Kenneth's fantasies are.

The drive took longer than I thought and I pulled into the lot at ten of one. The lot was empty since the pool season ended in early September. I parked my Benz and pressed the button beside me to open the window. A few minutes later a bright red SUV pulled into the lot, it circled around my car and came to a stop with the driver's window next to mine. As the tinted window slid down I got my first look at Kenneth who appeared to be in his early fifties with a hint of gray hair at his temples. His brilliant white smile flashed at me but his eyes were hidden by dark sunglasses. "You Angel?" He asked.

"Yes, and you must be Kenneth." I replied.

He shook his head yes then said. "Call me Ken."

I flashed him a wide smile and replied. "Okay Ken."

"Hop in." He suggested.

I closed my window and opened the door sliding out of the driver's seat I closed and locked the door. Ken watched intently as I walked around the front of his SUV and got into the passenger seat. He was wearing a pull over sports shirt and a pair of khaki slacks. His muscular arms stretched the fabric at the sleeves of his shirt.

"You look incredible." He commented as he turned a little toward me.

I replied. "Thank you Ken."

His eyes stayed focused on my face as he spoke. "I should fill you in on this picnic. It's actually my thirty-fifth class reunion and I like you to pose as my wife."

I smiled at him and said. "That's no problem I was a trophy wife in a previous life." The fact that I wasn't wearing a wedding ring could present a problem but I would handle that if it came up.

"I own a software company and was married when I attended my twenty-fifth reunion." Ken explained.

Ken filled me in on a few more helpful details about himself so I'd be prepared if questions arose during the day.

"Is my dress okay?" I asked him knowing that if it wasn't there was nothing I could do. He smiled as he reached for the elastic top stretched over my shoulder. "Does this go down over your arms?" He asked.

I hooked a finger on each side and began sliding the pheasant top down. "Tell me when to stop." I said.

His smile widened as the fabric stretched across my tits and while he didn't say to stop I did when the elastic was a straight line across my body and a hint of cleavage was revealed.

"Very sexy." Ken remarked as he let his eyes roam down over my chest.

I grinned at him and answered. "If you think this is sexy wait till you see the treat I have for you later."

As he moved the shifter into drive and started pulling away Ken said. "I can hardly wait." We drove a short distance along a paved driveway until we came to a sign "Steel High" with an arrow pointing to the left. Ken followed the dirt path to an area where about twenty-five cars were parked. Apparently, some of his classmates were planning on being fashionably late or Steel High was a very small school.

He parked the car and jumped out rounding the vehicle so he could open my door. As I slid out of the seat he surveyed my full form. "Awesome." He remarked as I stood back enough for him to take in my whole body.

I moved closer to him and rubbed my tits against his chest then gave me a kiss on the cheek like a good trophy wife should.

As we approached the assembled group more than a few men turned to see who Ken had with him. I held his hand as we came to a table with name tags. He found his then he filled in the blank one beside. Angel Sacks was the name he wrote. I giggled as he peeled the backing off and turned toward me. "Let's see where can we put this? Ken asked.

I took his hand in mine and pressed it against the elastic of my pheasant top. "Here's fine, you can peel this off first later." I suggested.

I took his name tag and after peeling off the backing pressed it against his chest. It felt hard as a rock and I seized the opportunity to slowly slide my fingertips down over his body. The distinct feel of cut abdominal muscles was what I felt. Ken Sacks was not only a very handsome man but was in incredibly good shape. I couldn't wait to feel his hard body against mine while his cock filled my pussy.

We spent the next four hours mingling with Ken's high school classmates but I was constantly imagining having his rock hard cock in my mouth feeling it pulse while I slowly sucked it. I couldn't wait to finish with the picnic and get to the second part of our date when I could seduce him in my see through gown.

At five o'clock it seemed like an internal alarm went off in Ken's head and within five minutes he had said his goodbyes and we were headed back to his bright red SUV.

"That was fun." I said as Ken settled into the driver's seat beside me.

He looked at me and smiled then spoke. "Thanks for doing the role play thing for me."

I reached over and placed one soft hand on his thigh. "Maybe we should continue that tonight." I suggested.

Ken covered my hand with his then slid it to his crotch. I could feel his hard cock beneath his slacks. "I've been thinking about fucking you all afternoon."

"That's funny cause I've been thinking about the same thing." I replied.

As we drove back to the pool parking lot I kept my hand on his erection slowly stroking the hard shaft through the fabric covering it.

He pulled up alongside my car and put the transmission in park.

"Where are we going from here?" I asked.

He turned toward me and said. "Back to my place."

I gave his cock a squeeze and said. "I hope it's not too far, I can't wait to feel this in my hand."

"Ten-minute drive Angel." Ken replied.

"Perfect, I'll follow you." I replied.

I slipped out of his car and walked around my Benz then slid into the driver seat. Ten minutes later I followed him into the driveway of his home, a huge dwelling for a single man. The lawn and gardens were immaculate; I thought Ken must have a service to take care of this place.

He walked out of the garage and met me as I stood up outside my car. His hands came to rest on my hips and he smiled just before giving me a passionate kiss. Our tongues flicking at one another his teeth biting lightly on my lower lip as we kissed I placed my hand on his cock once again it felt even harder than when I first touched it in his car. "Take me inside." I asked after Ken broke our first kiss.

Ken took my hand in his and led me along a winding walkway to the front door of his home. The smell of rose blossoms filled the air. "This is a very impressive home." I commented as we approached the front door.

"It's nothing special." Ken replied.

That was the understatement of the century. Ken's home is incredible from the giant foyer with a two story ceiling enhanced with a massive crystal chandler to the curving oak stairway to the second floor his home screamed money. Once Ken had closed the giant solid wood front door he moved forward and stood behind me as I took in the spectacular structure he calls home. His hands again rested on my hips and I could feel his body close to mine.

"Do you want the fifty cent tour?" He questioned.

"Oh yes please." I instantly replied wanting to see the rest of this very impressive house. Before Ken took my hand in his he leaned forward and kissed my neck, a tender kiss but one that still sent shivers along my spine. It was my job to turn him on sexually, but he had turned the tables on me and was already leaps and bounds ahead on the seduction scale.

His hand felt good holding mine as he first took me to the formal dining room off the foyer. Another crystal chandler, this one smaller but all the same still a very expensive looking fixture, hung above a large dining room table with seating for eight. A matching china cabinet filled with every possible setting and server stood along one wall, and at the far end of the room, a low buffet cabinet was adorned with very tasteful crystal pieces. I was certain the drawers held every possible table cloth and napkins for a formal meal. The floor was random width oak hardwood on which an oriental rug was positioned under the table and chairs.

From the dining room, Ken led me to the kitchen. "Incredible." I remarked as we entered the kitchen. Cherry cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless appliances, a kitchen befitting any one of the Iron Chefs on television.

Off of the kitchen and behind the garage was a cozy looking family room; leather seating and a huge big screen TV stood out in this room. In one corner there was a round felt covered card table and four chairs. "I spend most of my time in here." Ken remarked.

As we walked back through the kitchen I said. "Your home is incredible, but I have to say it seems a little big for just you."

"We raised three kids in this house. The kids all went off to college and are now on their own. A year ago I lost my wife to breast cancer; she was diagnosed in December and passed eight months later." Ken explained.

"I'm so sorry to hear that." I responded.

He stopped in the doorway to the living room and turned to face me, his hands once again came to rest on my hips. His smile told me that he was finished mourning for her. "Angel I haven't been with a woman for a year and a half." Ken explained.

He had chosen a paid escort service as his first since losing his wife. I took his hands in mine and lifted them to my tits pressing them into the soft flesh of my chest. His hands trembled as he slowly kneaded them and I could feel my nipples begin to harden under his gentle caress.

"I'm going to make this night special for you." I said as I drew the fabric covering my breasts down. His hands continued softly massaging my tits as I reached around and undid the clasp of my bra, the fabric crumpled in his hands.

"Beautiful." Ken remarked as he dropped the bra to the floor between us.

As Ken continued squeezing my tits gently I moved one hand to his loins, his cock was fully erect and surging under the fabric of his slacks.

"Let me pleasure you, Ken." I said as my hand moved along the length of his rock hard erection.

He only shook his head, yes, and that was all I needed. I slowly undid his pants and moved my hand inside his boxers. His cock was completely hard the bulbous head hot to my touch, even without looking at him I knew the shaft was covered with a matrix of blood engorged veins.

"Oh god, that feels so good." Ken exclaimed as my hand slowly traveled down the length of his cock finally reaching his scrotum and the heavy balls it contained.

"Can I suck it?" I asked already knowing the answer.

As I slowly knelt before him Ken grasped the edges of the door frame and his eyes followed mine as I positioned my face in line with his loins.

I slowly peeled his slacks down his legs forming a puddle of fabric around his feet, but allowing his cock to remain imprisoned by the cotton fabric of his boxers. My fingernails traced back up his legs, teasing the tanned flesh of his thighs and causing him to grip the wood trim even harder.

Ken's eyes were glued to mine as I hooked my index fingers under the elastic waistband of his boxers. I stretched the fabric straight front then slowly released his rock hard cock from its prison.

"God damm." Ken exclaimed as I pulled his under shorts down his legs.

His cock sprang forth standing straight up from his loins, a beautiful hard cock with a bulbous head and wide flaring corona. The shaft pulsed as his heart sent blood pumping through the veins that stood out clearly along the shaft. Below his scrotum was drawn tightly up against the base of his cock shaft the flesh clearly defining the twin orbs of sperm producing balls it covered. Other than masturbating this beautiful cock hadn't unloaded in a year and a half, I would have to be cautious not to cause it to explode too soon.

I hadn't touched his cock since I released it to my visual stare, I studied it for several moments memorizing every nook and cranny wanting to please each and every inch of his beautiful cock. His eyes begged me to touch it. I leaned forward and kissed the tip a soft gentle kiss with pursed lips.

Ken smiled knowing I was only getting started.

"I can't wait to taste you." I said just before I planted a second kiss on his cock head, this one a little firmer, allowing my lips to part so I could flick my tongue at his sensitive corona.

His lustful stare screamed for me to take it inside my mouth. I planted a third kiss on his cock head, but this time as I touched him with my soft warm lips I opened them and took the head between.

"Fuck" Ken exclaimed as my lips closed around the shaft just below his flaring corona. His cock tasted incredible and he rewarded me with a droplet of pre-cum for my efforts. I slowly started bobbing back and forth caressing the corona with my moist lips, the tip of my tongue drawn back flicked at the end of his cock as I bobbed inward.

Ken moaned soulfully as I continued pleasuring only the tip of his cock. He released his death grip on the wood trim and moved one hand to the back of my head circling my ponytail with his fist.

Now it was my turn to vocalize with my eyes and I gave him permission to control my oral treatment with his hand.

You can imagine my surprise when Ken pulled my head back until his cock slipped from my mouth when I suspected he would do the exact opposite and press my face against his loins.

"I want this to last forever." Ken said as I tried to capture his cock head again.

I instantly understood. "Take me to your bed." I suggested.

Ken released my ponytail, the wood trim he was still holding onto for dear life and slowly lifted me to a standing position. Bending down he pulled his boxers and slacks back up his legs and said. "I wanna see the treat you told me about earlier.

"Oh shit, I left my overnight bag in the car." I said as we walked toward the foyer.

I pulled my dress up over my tits and said. "I'll be back in a flash."

Ken smiled and said. "Can you make it sooner?"

It took me thirty seconds to dash out to my car and retrieve the bag. Returning Ken took my hand and led me up the curved staircase.

At the top of the stairs, I noticed four doors, but only one was open, we headed for that door. Ken's bedroom was spacious with a king size bed against one wall, a seating area near the double windows and a small desk which held a laptop.

"Let me change." I said.

Ken smiled and motioned to the door to the master bathroom.

"Make yourself comfortable." I suggested as I headed to the bathroom.

Inside I quickly removed my sundress and white lace thong, placing both over the back of a chair. I removed the lingerie from my overnight bag and started with the flimsy black thong. I wanted to have the appearance of a sexy seductress to I applied dark eye shadow and enhanced my eyelashes with mascara drawing a tiny line from the corner of my eyes toward my temples. The finishing touch was lipstick; I chose a shimmering red which I knew would contrast perfectly with my black lingerie. I decided to leave my hair in a ponytail giving Ken the opportunity to remove the elastic band holding it and release my hair if he chose to. I slipped the chiffon gown over my head and closed the flashy zipper all the way to the hem line at my feet. Stepping into the black stilettoes I moved to the full-length mirror on the back of the door to survey my appearance. The gown rested perfectly on the tops of my shoes and as I pirouetted on the balls of my feet I notice that my thong was not positioned as I'd imagined. I bent down and unzipped the gown then hooked two fingers in the tiny strands of fabric at my hips lifting them higher and pulling the see through fabric covering my pussy into a little camel toe. Closing the zipper again I spun around in front of the mirror again. The look was perfect, sultry, seductive and very sexy.

I wanted this evening to be one that Ken would remember forever. I turned the lights off and opened the door stepping into the opening. Ken was standing across the room wearing only his brilliant smile.

"You did tell me to get comfortable." He said as I stepped toward his naked form.

Just as I had suspected, Ken Sacks is in very good shape his muscular shoulders and arms enhanced by the six pack ab muscles. He sported a golden tan which contrasted with the creamy white flesh that was protected by his swim suit. His cock had remained rock solid standing straight up from his loins the flaring head much wider than the shaft. I estimated his cock to be about nine inches long, a perfect size for throating.