Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked slowly toward him his eyes roamed up and down my form, it was almost like he had to burn the image into his memory.

"Incredible." Ken remarked when I stopped and pirouetted half way to him.

He began moving toward me, his cock swaying side to side with each step. I waited for him in the middle of the room and as we came together his hands circled my body and pulled me against his.

"Kiss me." I said.

Our mouths met, tongues flicking at one another, lips crushing into each other, his cock pressing against my loins and grinding into me.

As we kissed his hands began moving up and down my back, sliding into my hair then down to squeeze my ass. I moved my hands into his hair and guided his mouth as together the lust between us built.

My tongue darted between his lips, his lips sucking it as I pressed it deeper between his teeth. He grasped my ass and squeezed pulling my loins firmer against his beautiful raging cock. I ground my hips against him and kept on after he'd released my ass to move his hands between us and begin fondling my big soft tits.

I leaned back a little breaking our lustful kiss but giving him better access to my chest. "I love having my big tits played with." I whispered.

Ken's hands explored every square inch of my tits gently fondling the soft orbs and playfully pinching my hard nipples through the flimsy material of my gown.

"Touch my cock." Ken requested.

I moved my hands between our bodies and circled his throbbing erection with both slowly stroking the length of his rock hard cock shaft with one and gently massaging the bulbous cock head with the other.

I looked into his lustful stare and whispered. "It's so fucking hard."

We stood there in the middle of his bedroom, a room where I was certain he had fucked his late wife many times, for the longest time. My soft gentle hands stroking his pulsing cock, his hands exploring my big soft tits.

Ken moved one hand down from my chest and through the fabric of my gown and the nearly non-existent material of my thong started massaging my cunt. I pressed my loins against his hand and urged him. "I love having my cunt stroked." I could feel the moisture inside my hot slit begin to flow as his fingers slowly teased the outside of my cunt.

Ken moved his free hand down to mine and pulled my hands away from his cock. He leaned forward and again kissed me deeply on the mouth his tongue dancing across mine as he continued stroking my wet pussy with one finger.

He moved his mouth to my neck and kissed me softly there, then started kissing his way down across my heaving chest, my flat stomach and finally as he knelt before me he removed his finger from my cunt and kissed me there through the gown and thong. His hands moved to the shiny tab of the zipper at the bottom of my gown and then slowly drew the zipper up opening the garment to the very top. Once the gown was open Ken slipped his head under and started kissing my wet cunt through the flimsy thong.

I wanted his mouth on my naked flesh; I wanted to feel his tongue sliding through the wet lips and over my erect clit. "Take it off." I almost demanded.

Ken's fingers hooked over the thin straps holding the thong to my hips and quickly pulled it down my legs. I lifted one foot and he slipped the garment off.

"Eat me." I said urging him to place his mouth against my naked pussy.

I spread my legs further apart to give him access to my loins. He wasted no time tasting me for the first time, his tongue flicking at my hard clit then sliding down between the moist lips of my cunt.

"Hmmm." Ken moaned as his tongue lapped at me.

I wanted him deeper inside me. "Lay down on the bed." I suggested.

He rose to his feet and moved quickly to the massive bed lying down with his head toward me. I followed him and slowly crawled up over his body so we could pleasure each other in a sixty-nine position. I pulled my gown off over my head leaving me completely naked with the exception of my stilettos. His hands moved up to my hips and drew my loins down toward his face.

"Yes, that's it suck my hot wet cunt." I said as I settled down so his beautiful hard cock was in my face.

A moment later his tongue lashed at my soaking wet gash. He licked along the swollen lips, nibbled at my erect clit then finally pressed his mouth tight against me probing inside with his tongue.

As I pressed my hips down firmer against him I slid one hand up and grasped his raging hard on. It throbbed in my hand and lurched at my mouth as I ran my tongue around the sensitive corona.

With my cunt pressed against his face, Ken mumbled something that sounded like. "Suck it!"

I parted my lips and took the head between fondling it with my soft lips and wet tongue. His cock tasted wonderful and I was rewarded with a tiny droplet of pre-cum which tasted even better. As I pleasured the head with my talented mouth his hips lifted some trying to press more of his beautiful cock inside my mouth.

His rock hard erection is nearly nine inches long; I wanted every inch in my mouth and throat. I thought about letting him slip from my mouth and telling him I was going to swallow him but decided actions would be better than words.

Ever so slowly I started my oral plunge on him throbbing cock. Inch by beautiful inch it slipped between my moist lips until the head wedged against the opening to my throat.

Ken moaned sinfully as I gently massaged the opening with his cock head. I felt his hips lift off the bed a little knowing he wanted my throat surrounding his cock head.

A moment later I gave him his wish, his cock slipped through and down my throat. It fit perfectly the curve matching the angle of my throat. As my nose nuzzled into his scrotum he moaned again and his tongue probed deeper into my swollen wet cunt.

I lifted up until his cock slipped from my lips and said. "I love deep throating a beautiful cock like yours."

My lips circled his cock head and I swallowed him completely once again.

Ken pulled his mouth away from my dripping cunt and said. "You're the first to ever swallow me like that."

I knew that Ken's dear departed wife had never mastered her gag reflex to be able to throat his cock. Lifting off his cock again I said. "You can throat fuck me if you like." He answered me by placing his hands on my head as I opened my mouth wide and surrounded just the head with my lips.

His hips lifted then thrust up driving his raging cock through my mouth and deep in my throat. Tears welled up in my eyes and my saliva glands went into overdrive as again and again, he thrust up off the bed burying his incredible cock in my throat.

I slobbered all over his cock; streams of spit flowed from me and coated his balls. He grabbed my ponytail and pulled my mouth off. "God fuckin damm that feels so good." Ken said as I spit on his cock head.

It was clear to me that he loves having his cock sucked and I knew that he would jump at the chance to use my mouth and throat like a sloppy wet cunt.

"I want you to throat fuck me harder." I said as I quickly slipped off his and spun around so I could lay down with my head at the edge of his bed.

He knew exactly what I wanted and stood up at the edge his spit coated cock in one hand. As I dangled my head over the mattress I said. "I want you to cum all over my pretty face."

The look of total amazement on Ken's face confirmed that he was about to properly face fuck a woman for the first time.

I opened my mouth giving him a target for his oral assault.

His cock head touched my extended tongue then slipped beyond my lips. A moment later he was engulfed by my throat, and as he pulled back the first time he drew saliva with him. I cascaded over my lips and started running down toward my eyes. A second thrust inside caught me by surprise and my eyes produced more oral tears.

"God fuckin damm." Ken remarked as he thrust inside my mouth a third time.

With each and every thrust more and more of my saliva ran down my face and into my hair.

I loved the feeling of being orally abused like this and reached up to grasp his ass and pull me toward me.

He pulled back and paused for a moment and I took the opportunity to encourage him further. "Fuck my face until you explode."

I wanted his cum, I wanted him to watch as his cock spewed forth a massive load of thick sticky cum all over my saliva coated face.

He thrust inside slowly a few times more bringing himself to the edge of sexual perfection. "Take my hot cum load." He exclaimed just before his first hot wad of sauce shot from his cock. It splashed on my tongue coating me with a salty thick beautiful wad of cock juice.

His second shot hit my lower lip and left a string of hot cum across my chin and between my big soft tits.

"Fuckin A." Ken exclaimed as he started jerking faster on his raging cock giving me a puddle of hot cum in each eye. I reached behind and pulled him toward me wanting his balls to finish inside my cum coated mouth.

Several more shots filled my mouth and as he pulled out I used my tongue to force his load over my upper lips sending thick wads of cum across my eyes and mixing into my hair with my own spit.

Ken was done, his balls completely emptied of months of stored up sperm. He moved away and sat on the edge of the bed looking at my messy face. I lifted my head and used both hands to smear his load evenly over my face.

I licked my fingers clean and after swallowing him I said. "Your cum tastes so good."

"That was fuckin incredible Angel." Ken remarked.

I smiled and said. "We're only getting started."

I sat up and twisted so I was facing him and said. "Let me clean up then we can get started on round two."

He just smiled, grasped his semi soft cock and said. "I can't wait."

I slipped off the bed and headed for the bathroom, as I walked through the door I glanced back at Ken sitting on the edge and slowly stroking his beautiful cock.

I closed the door and ran some warm water soaking a face cloth then carefully cleaned every drop of spit and sticky cum from my face hairline and between my tits then patted myself dry with a towel. A second cloth was moistened with warm water and before returning to my man I pulled the twist that held my ponytail tight and used my finger to comb my hair out seductively around my face.

He was still seated on the edge of the bed and his eyes widened as I entered the bedroom again. "You look so sexy." Ken remarked as I shook my head a little.

He was no longer stroking his cock; it stood a full erection above his loins. I opened the wash cloth and slowly wiped the perspiration from his face, chest, and stomach. As I knelt before him to cleanse his loins I said. "I love oral sex, but now I want you to fuck me with this beautiful hard cock."

Ken shook his head in agreement as I carefully wiped his loins clean.

"Do you want to fuck my hot wet cunt, or how about my tight little ass, or maybe you want to mount me and fuck my big soft tits?" I asked.

He smiled and replied. "Yes." I assumed he wanted all three.

I continued offering options. "You can fuck me missionary, doggy, or reverse cowgirl."

His smile hadn't left his face and he again said. "Yes."

I grabbed his hard cock and said. "What's your pleasure Mr. Sacks?"

Ken thought for a moment then said. "Kneel on the edge." His hand patting the bed next to him.

I grinned knowing what he wanted and followed his instructions placing my knees on the edge and letting my lower legs extend out off the bed.

I flipped my hair to one side and looked back over my shoulder as he stood up. Reaching behind I used one hand to spread my cunt lips open showing him to moist pink flesh inside.

"You gonna fuck my hot cunt first?" I asked.

"Nope, I'm gonna lick your hot cunt before I fuck it." He answered.

He knelt down between my legs and moved forward, his lips and tongue pressing against my wet lips. I moaned softly as he probed my wet slit with his tongue and fingered my erect clit with a talented digit.

Ken continued his oral assault on me for far too long and I finally had to plead with him. "Give me that beautiful hard cock."

He stood up grasping his rock hard erection with one hand and used the second to spread my lips apart.

I waited for the first touch of his cock, for the feeling of having his cock head spread me open and slip inside my hot wet cunt.

It touched me and sent tingles through my loins, one hand and then the other came to rest on my hips as he moved slowly forward until his cock head, that beautiful bulbous cock head, slipped inside.

"Yes that's it fuck my hot cunt." I urged

I felt his grip tighten on my hips than with one almighty thrust he impaled me.

"OH FUCK!" I exclaimed as his cock head pounded against my cervix.

He pulled out completely then drove himself home a second time; my cunt grasping at his rock hard cock.

His cock filled me completely again and again and my cunt responded by producing more and more fuck juices to lubricate the hot flesh for his awesome hard cock. He fucked me hard and fast for a very long time then slowed his pace once he knew my loins were completely alive.

Each time he thrust inside, his cock head massaged my g-spot then slammed into my cervix. "Fuck me, Ken." I encouraged.

My cunt was tingling and that sensation quickly spread throughout my entire body. Every time he thrust slowly into me it sent shards of pleasure shooting up my spine to my brain. This man, this incredible man was giving me more pleasure than I deserved. I knew that it wouldn't be long before his incredible technique would carry me to the pinnacle of pleasure and that my cunt would reward him with a soaking wet bath of orgasmic juices. With each thrust inside I climbed another rung of the climatic ladder until I reached the top, my body convulsed violently as his rock hard cock drove me to complete satisfaction and my hot wet cunt flooded as I came.

"Yes!" Ken exclaimed as his cock was nearly drowned by my flow.

Our fucking took of a wet splashy sound as he continued pounding me with hard cock through an incredible climax.

I could feel my juices flow from my slit and run down my thighs toward the bedspread I was kneeling on.

As my climax subsided Ken's thrusts into me slowed. I collapsed my arms so my face and tits were against the bed and my ass was sticking up at the incredible man standing behind me.

"Fuckin incredible." Ken finally said as he pulled out and watched as my cunt expelled even more juices.

A moment later his hand was on my dripping cunt, he gathered my flow with his fingers then used them to smear it around my tight sphincter. "Oh god yes, please fuck my ass." I exclaimed.

He slipped his rock hard erection inside my dripping wet cunt once to coat it completely with my juices then placed his hands on my ass and spread me open.

"Don't be gentle." I said as his hands pressed firmer against my ass cheeks.

His cock touched the tight ring of flesh causing me to involuntarily relax my sphincter. "Give it to me!" I exclaimed.

Ken gave it to me in one slow thrust. His cock head spread me open and pressed inside my ass. Once there he continued until his ball sack slapped against my still tingling cunt. "So tight!" Ken exclaimed as his rock hard cock was engulfed completely by my anal cavity.

I pressed my ass back toward him and said. "Use me; use me like your filthy dirty fuckin whore."

My words must have set him off because his grip on my hips tightened enough so it was somewhat painful. He started pounding my tight ass harder and harder, slapping his ball sack against my cunt and filling my ass as completely as he'd filled my cunt moments earlier.

I climaxed again as he continued his assault on my ass. Again and again, his beautiful cock pounded into me until I felt his cock swell filling me even more.

"Cum inside my ass, fill my tight little ass with your hot sticky cum load!" I exclaimed. He growled like an animal as he did exactly that, pumping shot after shot of thick sticky cum deep in my ass.

"Oh god, it's so much cum." I said as his balls emptied themselves for the second time.

I could feel is load oozing out of me around the shaft of his cock and reached behind to collect some to taste.

As I licked his seed from my fingers I said. "It tastes as good as the first load." He pulled out and again sat down beside me on the edge of the bed. "You're fucking incredible." He said.

I clenched my ass muscles forcing more of his thick load from inside and gathered it with my fingers. Lying down beside him I lifted my hand above my open mouth and let his wonderful tasting cum drip onto my extended tongue.

Ken Sacks was an awesome fuck before the night ended we showered together fucking in the warm cascade of water, he fucked me missionary when we returned to his bed and finished with his cock between my big soft tits giving me one final taste of his salty seed.

I left his home a little after three in the morning, completely satisfied, a little sore with a three grand tip in my purse. I was absolutely certain that I would at some time in the future enjoy his rock hard cock again.

To be continued...