Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" Ken exclaimed as he watched his son give me a one-man bukkake

Mercifully Junior's orgasm began to subside and the remaining sperm his balls could produce just dribbled out of him adding to my already huge facial cum shot.

Pulling his cock back down to my mouth, I took the head between my lips and sucked every last drop. His cum tasted wonderful, a sweet taste enhanced by its thick texture.

Junior backed away from me and flopped down on the bed beside me. I moved both hands to my eyes and used my index fingers to push the puddles of thick cream from my eye sockets up onto my forehead. As I sat up, my hands continued up and smeared it into my hair.

I was a sticky, sloppy mess, glancing toward Ken I said, "I suppose this makes me his cum slut too."

Junior surveyed the damage and smiled widely at me. From the mouth down, I was covered with thick saliva he'd pulled from my mouth and from there up I was coated with his thick, sticky cum load.

"You are quite the cum loving slut," Junior remarked as I slid off the bed and stood up in front of him.

I reached down and wrapped my fingers around his softening cock, then asked, "Do you always shoot that much cum?"

"Always." He answered.

"I'm gonna need a hot shower," I announced.

Ken said, "Take all the time you need, Angel, Junior and I will be downstairs having some coffee.

As they walked toward the door Ken offered his son a high five and with a slap of their hands the two Sacks men disappeared from view.

I walked into the master bathroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was matted with his cum, my forehead still glistened with the remains of his load, my eyes lashes were coated and my eyes had a somewhat red tint along with the rings and streaks of black mascara than ran down my cheeks. Below, my tits and cleavage were coated with spit and sweat.

For the first time since I'd started with Elegant Escorts, I looked like the cum slut I've become and liked it.

A hot shower is even better after a morning of hot sex. I shampooed my hair twice to make sure that all of Junior's sticky cum load would flow down the drain with the bubbles. I was still amazed by the copious amount of cum his balls provided and wondered if a second session with the young Sacks would result in another massive cum shot. The soft washcloth felt soothing on my body and I made sure that all of my make-up was removed before I turned off the shower and stepped from the tub. I patted my body dry then wrapped the towel around my hair.

Ken and Junior had gone downstairs so I didn't need to deal with them seeing me walk through the master bedroom naked and quickly made my way across the hall to my room. I removed the towel from my head, sat down at the dressing table and began brushing my still wet hair. As I worked the tangles out of my long, blonde locks I thought about what the rest of the day might bring. There was more than enough time for me to turn the tables on them and provide a proper seduction hoping to enjoy a second go-round with this father and son sexual tag team. I decided that seduction would best take place outside by Ken's pool. I brushed my hair straight back and pulled it into a tight ponytail at the back of my head with a curly cascade of hair that reached the top of my back, no need to brush my hair aside as I sucked their cocks while providing one or the other with a sexual rein if they wanted to fuck me doggie.

I thought about joining them downstairs completely naked but decided my tiny black string bikini would better serve my plan. It covered nothing with the exception of my nipples and pussy so to ensure I'd make it out of the kitchen I slipped on a knee-length white cotton robe that I found in Ken's wife's closet. With everything properly concealed I walked down the long staircase to the first floor. I could hear their voices coming from the kitchen pausing a moment to eavesdrop on what they were discussing.

From the tone of their voices, it appeared they'd reached some kind of agreement so I stepped into the doorway but didn't enter the kitchen, instead leaning against the door jamb. Ken looked at me and smiled widely then said, "Junior and I have formulated a plan."

I had to assume that the plan wasn't how they would use me for their pleasures but rather how the two of them would get along after I was no longer in the picture. Apparently, my little idea of having Junior come by and fuck his dad's whore had proven to be a complete success.

Junior expanded on their plan, "I've agreed to clean up my act in exchange for a management position in dad's company."

Ken smiled again before admitting, "I want my son to become as successful as me, I want him to enjoy the fruits of that success and when it's time for me to retire I want him to be ready to take over the reins of our company."

I smiled at them both before asking, "Can I assume I'll be one of those fruits?"

In unison, they both replied, "Absolutely."

As I stepped toward them I asked, "What's a girl have to do to get a cup of coffee around here?"

Junior who was leaning against the counter instantly turned and grabbed a mug then as he poured my java asked, "Would you like cream and sugar?"

I walked to his side and turned with my ass against the cabinets, sliding one hand to his groin. I gently squeezed his cock and said with a questioning tone in my voice, "Do you have more cream for me?" A clear reference to the massive amount of cream he'd provided me earlier.

He slid the sugar bowl toward me then moved away as he spoke, "Sorry half and half will have to do for now." He was acknowledging that it would take some time for his balls to produce and store up the kind of cum load I wanted.

He poured a little half and half into my mug, then turned toward me and said, "Perhaps you'd like a White Russian later today I'll provide the heavy cream."

I giggled knowing that his cream would make a delicious cocktail.

"So, Angel, what would you like to do today?" Ken asked

After glancing at the clock and noting it was a little after ten I replied, "I was thinking I'd go by the pool and get some sun."

Junior smiled at me and asked, "Would you like some company?"

"I'm always up for your kind of company," I answered.

Ken laughed knowing what would result, "I have some calls to make but perhaps I'll join you two in a little while.

"Do you have a swimsuit?" I asked Junior

He grinned and replied, "I'm certain I can find something that'll fit."

I picked up my mug and started walking toward the door and said, "Join me whenever you want to."

Both men watched as I walked through the patio door and across the deck. When I stepped down the stairs, I hooked my finger in the belt of my white robe and pulled it loose. It fell open in front and as I walked toward the pool I slipped the robe off dragging it behind me with one hand.

"Holy fuck!" I heard Junior exclaim as my tiny black string bikini came into view, a sliver of fabric that held the top tight around my chest and the thong bottom that left little to the imagination. I was certain that the younger Sacks would be joining me shortly.

I placed my mug on the table beside the chaise lounge closest to the pool then sat down stretching my legs straight and adjusting the trio of triangles covering my nipples and pussy so nothing showed. The mid-morning sun felt wonderful on my body, warming my flesh and making me feel even sexier. While I waited for Junior to appear I thought about how my seduction would play out. Unlike earlier when I succumbed to their every sexual desire, this time I would show him how a mature, sexy woman prepares herself for a young stud like him.

Junior appeared wearing an open beach shirt and a black Speedo style swimsuit. His long slim cock trapped beneath the fabric bent to one side. His sunglasses were perched atop his head and it appeared he'd showered and combed his dark hair straight back. He looked much like a Mafia type as he approached my chaise lounge.

"Have a seat darlin'," I said pointing toward the chaise lounge opposite mine.

As he sat down his eyes roamed over my sleek body, I was sure he was thinking of how he'd enjoy it for the second time. Little did he know that I was planning on making him wait to experience my pleasures again.

He pulled his sunglasses down covering his eyes, but I knew he was still surveying my sexy form.

"Do you think I'm sexy?" I asked.

He instantly replied, "Yes very sexy."

"Have you been with a mature woman before?" I said.

He smiled and relayed a short story, "When I was twenty-one, I picked up an older woman when I was twenty-one in a bar, she was obviously looking to get fucked, touching me almost constantly while we drank."

"Was she a sexy woman?" I asked.

Junior replied recalling her, "She was probably fifty-five and about five feet four inches tall. Her hair was dark with a few wisps of grey with dark brown eyes. I suspected that she had some cosmetic surgery done to tighten up her face and as I recall she wore a lot of make-up to cover the minor imperfections."

I was getting very interested in his story and asked, "What about her tits?"

"Her tits were average, I'd guess about a C-cup but at the time I couldn't be sure since her baggy cowl neck sweater didn't show off her chest," He replied.

"And you fucked her?" I inquired.

Junior continued, "She took me to her place and almost before the door was locked she dropped to her knees and took my cock out. Her mouth felt incredible, not as incredible as yours, but nonetheless she had a very talented mouth and in short order, I was completely erect.

"Did she deep throat you?" I asked.

He continued, "I thought she was going to throat my hard-on but instead she stood up and stepped back."

"Too bad," I admitted.

"She began undressing, and I thought it was quite a turn on to stand there and watch this mature woman that I'd only met a few hours before doing a sexy strip tease for me."

"I love stripping for men," I replied.

Junior smiled before he continued his tale. "She pulled her sweater over her head and tossed it aside. Her skin was somewhat wrinkled and the flesh on her neck stretched down."

"You didn't act disappointed, did you?" I asked.

He responded, "Oh no, after all, she'd just giving me great head. Her tits kind of oozed over the edges of her bra and her stomach was covered with stretch marks."

"That's not uncommon for a woman who has had children," I remarked.

"I didn't find it unattractive," Junior said.

I smiled at him and asked, "So you still wanted to fuck her?"

"Absolutely, my cock was totally erect, I wanted to fuck her in the worst way."

Junior's tale was turning me on, my cunt was getting moist and my nipples hardened beneath the tiny patches of fabric covering them. "Tell me more," I said.

"She turned around and slowly unzipped her skirt then wiggled her ass as she slid it off her hips," He said.

"What was her ass like?" I questioned.

"She was wearing a garter and stockings and a pair of black lace panties, my cock flexed at the sight of her ass, which like her tits seemed to sag a little, but I still wanted to fuck her from behind," Junior explained.

"I like that, what did you do next?" I asked.

"I undid my pants and let them drop to the floor then moved forward and rubbed my hard cock on her lace covered ass." He said.

"I bet she loved that, I always love having a man dry hump my ass," I said.

I could tell he was getting turned on by relating this story to me his cock was getting hard and stretched his already tight Speedo as he continued.

Junior continued, "As I was dry fucking her ass, she straightened up and I undid the clasp of her bra then reached around to push the cups up off her tits. They felt floppy but her nipples were very hard and as I played with them she ground her ass against my cock."

I was getting hotter by the minute. I wanted to hear more and said, "Go on Junior."

Junior continued. "She moved her hands to her hips and slipped her panties down her silk covered thighs until they hit the floor and she stepped out of them, then she said, "I want you to fuck me standing up."

"Was she wet?" I asked.

Junior answered, "Totally, I grabbed my cock and began sliding it between her thighs, I could feel the moisture oozing from her cunt and coating my cock. She reached between her thighs and directed the head cunt."

I spread my legs a little and moved one hand to my pussy rubbing it through my swimsuit. Junior watched my fingers move as he continued.

"Once my cock slipped inside I thrust forward sinking it to the hilt, she squealed in delight." He said.

"Tell me more," I said as I moved my fingers to the edge and slipped them beneath my suit.

Junior was really turned on now, his cock stretched to the waistband of his suit and he continued. "I started fucking her soaking wet cunt. She placed each hand on her thigh and began thrusting back at me hard wanting all of my long cock inside her cunt. My shaft was dripping with her juices as I pounded into her faster and faster. She was emitting sounds of satisfaction and added that she loved my cock."

"Oh god that's so fuckin' hot, take your cock out for me Junior," I said.

He peeled his suit down a little and his cock sprung out.

"Did she climax?" I asked.

"Almost instantly, she came very fast and very hard, her body quivered over and over as she rode my cock." He said.

"Stroke your cock for me," I said.

Junior started slowly jerking his cock as he continued. "I continued pounding her cunt for several minutes then began to feel my own climax approach."

"Tell me how hard you came." I pleaded.

"She begged me to cum inside her, she wanted to feel her cunt filled with hot cum." He said.

"Yes!" I exclaimed knowing he was nearly finished.

Junior continued. "My cock exploded, I came so fast and with such force, filling her until my load began seeping out and dripping down her legs. Once I'd finished, she moved forward a step and my cock slipped from her dripping wet cunt. She turned around, dropped to her knees and proceeded to lick every drop of our fuck juices from my cock and balls."

"I'd do that too," I said as my fingers began probing inside my own wet cunt.

"When she was satisfied that she's gotten all my load, she stood up and said, that was incredible, but I need you to get dressed and leave," Junior explained.

"So, she just wanted to get a good hard fuck, nothing more?" I asked.

"Apparently, I got dressed and was outta there within five minutes. I never saw the woman again but I will always remember how good it felt fucking her mature body, and up until this morning she had given me the best blow job of my life," Junior admitted.

I smiled at him then said, "So I've replaced her as your best?"

"By leaps and bounds," He said with a wide grin on his lips.

"Well that was quite a story, we're both totally turned on, so what do we do about that?" I asked.

He laughed then said bluntly, "We fuck!"

I smiled at him knowing that would be his reply.

"Take your suit off," I said.

He lifted his hips and peeled the Speedo down his legs then said, "You too."

I didn't need to be asked again, my bikini top easily slid off my body and as I lifted my hips to take off the bottoms Junior said, "I can't wait to fuck your hot, mature cunt."

As I slipped off the chaise lounge I said, "Lay back Junior, before you fuck me I'm going to sit on your face and let you eat my hot, mature cunt."

He instantly lay down and I stretched my legs over him moving my loins toward his face. "If you do this just right my cunt will swell, get very tight and soaking wet. When you fuck me it'll feel like heaven," I said.

As I lowered my loins toward him, Junior reached up and placed his hands on my hips but rather than pulling my cunt down to his face he lifted his head and extended his tongue to lick along my moist lips.

"Ohhhh I like that," I said as his tongue slid along the outside of my wet cunt and occasionally flicked at my erect clit.

I started rocking my hips back and forth allowing him to not only tongue my hard clit but also lightly probe my tight sphincter. His hands slowly began to draw me down until my slippery lips parted and his tongue slid inside my steamy cunt.

I looked toward the house and noticed Ken standing on the second-floor deck watching me ride his son's face. I continued humping Junior for several minutes then noticed that Ken had disappeared from view I assumed he would be joining us shortly but to my surprise, he returned to the railing holding a camera in his hand. From the size of the lens I knew he would be able to zoom in and take some awesome pictures of our oral foreplay and whatever followed.

Junior's incredible tongue was now buried as deep as possible in my swollen wet cunt and I pressed my loins down firmer against his face, "That's so fuckin' nice," I said.

His hands slid up my body and grasped my big tits squeezing the firm mounds and gently pinching my hard nipples.

My loins were on fire, his tongue and lips quickly drawing me to the edge of ecstasy. I leaned forward and placed my hands flat on the chaise lounge above his head and said, "Keep tongue fucking me I'm gonna cum."

I ground my cunt against him as his tongue moved more rapidly. My loins went numb as I approached the pinnacle of pleasure and my hips bucked at him as I went over the edge. "I'M CUMMING!" I screamed.

My cunt flooded with juices rewarding Junior with a mouthful of my sweet flow. "God yes, keep fucking me with your tongue," I pleaded wanting my climax to last a long as possible.

Junior's tongue kept plunging inside me until my orgasm subsided and I collapsed on top of him.

From the balcony, Ken was shooting pictures until his son finally slid from beneath my body. When he realized I was looking at him Ken gave me the thumbs up sign acknowledging that he's captured some incredible images of me riding his son's face.

Junior was sitting on the edge of the chaise lounge, his erect cock standing above his groin. His hand slid to my ass and he started a gentle massage of my muscles and flesh as I slowly recovered from his incredible orally inspired orgasm.

We were both rather sweaty, the effects of some hot oral sex along with the high noon sunlight. I turned my head toward him and smiled.

"What's next?" He asked.

"How about a dip?" I replied knowing it would cool us both off, but also most likely cause him to lose the incredible erection he was sporting.

"Love to," Junior replied as he stood up and offered me his hand.

We walked hand in hand to the deeper part of the pool, my tits bouncing seductively and his hard cock swaying from side to side as we did.

He was standing with his back to the water his rippled muscular body in stark contrast to the totally smooth surface of the pool. I studied his erect cock for a moment, I estimated it to be a full nine inches long but with its lack of girth, his muscles were able to hold it straight up from his loins. I smiled at him as I stepped closer and I believe he expected me to drop down and pleasure his incredible cock with my mouth. Instead, once I was within arms-reach I stretched my hands forward and shoved. Junior fell backward into the pool splashing water toward me. Once he'd resurfaced he was smiling widely and used his hands to splash me again.

I stepped to the edge and dove in head first, the cool water instantly surrounding my body as I took a few strokes underwater surfacing about fifteen feet to Junior's left and closer to the shallow end of the pool. My feet were able to reach the bottom and I stood there waiting for him to swim to where I was standing.