Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuckin' awesome!" Junior exclaimed as Ken withdrew for the first time.

Once his cock slipped from between my wet lips I said, "Do it again."

Ken didn't need to be encouraged and pressed himself deep in my throat a second time. I repeated my fingernail tease causing him to tremble slightly.

"If I keep this up I'm gonna blow my load right in her mouth," Ken said.

I would have been okay swallowing his creamy sauce, but I wanted to feel his throbbing cock inside my steamy wet cunt.

I lifted my head up, slid a few inches down the chaise lounge and said, "Fuck my hot, wet cunt, Ken." As I pleaded for him to bury his cock inside me I spread my legs and pulled my heels up offering him myself once again.

Ken's response was, "Oh yeah!"

As he moved between my spread legs I reached down and opened my wet gash with both hands. His eyes were glued to the shimmering wet, pink flesh beyond my labia.

Junior moved to my head and prepared to shoot pictures down over my body as his dad straddled the chaise lounge and held his cock in one hand.

"Give it to me," I begged.

The shutter clicked repeatedly as Ken began a slow, sensual plunge inside my wet cunt. First, the tip touched my moist flesh, followed by his flaring corona and finally the blood-engorged shaft. As Ken's cock sank to the depths of my loins I moaned sinfully.

"So fuckin' tight," Ken said as his cock head bumped against my cervix. With his cock buried inside me, he started grinding his hips against me. I lifted my legs and hooked them over his waist wanting to keep him deep.

Junior was taking pictures one after another while his dad pleasured my wet cunt.

Eventually, Ken pulled back until just his cock head was inside, his eyes glued to mine as he made another slow thrust into me.

"I love how you fuck me," I said softly as he reached the bottom, his ball sack resting against my ass.

"Fuck that slut cunt," Junior said to encourage his father on.

I glanced up at Junior, grinned then said, "Yeah pound my slut cunt with your beautiful hard cock.

Ken pulled out but my soaking wet gash remained open and in a second he thrust hard back inside.

"Harder," I pleaded.

He responded by withdrawing again and giving his throbbing hard cock to me even harder, slamming his cock head against my cervix and slapping my ass with his balls.

"Faster," I urged.

Ken's hips began moving faster and faster and I began feeling a climatic tingling throughout my loins. He was now sweating profusely, droplets of sweat dripping off his nose and chin and splashing on my big soft tits.

"Fuck me, Ken, make me cum all over your hard cock," I begged.

His hips became a blur as he pounded my steamy wet cunt faster and harder than ever before. I began to feel my loins tighten as his big, hard, beautiful cock carried me to the brink of orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum," I nearly screamed as his fucking pushed me over the edge.

I reached up and dug my nails into his shoulders then dragged them along his arms leaving red streaks of passion on his flesh. "I'M CUMMING!" I screamed as a tidal wave of pleasure washed over me and my body convulsed while he pounded my cunt continually through an incredible orgasm.

Our fucking took on a splashing sound as my cunt flooded with a tsunami of juices drowning his pulsing cock.

Ken's face had turned beet red and his body was now covered with sweat as he continued fucking me in the early afternoon sunlight. His sweat had completely coated my tits and formed a pool in the small of my neck, I wanted him to mix his hot thick cum load with the pool of sweat and urged, "Fuck me, baby, gimme your sweet hot load."

His cock continued like a piston slamming into my soaking wet, juicy cunt as he now approached climax. I felt his cock swelling inside me and pleaded, "Shoot your load all over my tits."

"Oh god, I'm ready!" Ken exclaimed as he pulled out and straightened up a little, grasping his rock-hard erection with one hand. He moved it up to just below the bright, red flesh of his corona as he again exclaimed, "I'm cumming!"

A tiny squirt of pre-cum shot out of his cock splashing on my belly followed almost instantaneously by a thick wad of sperm. It sailed through the air and splashed over one big soft sweaty tit.

Ken's guttural groans continued as shot after shot of his creamy hot cum sailed toward my chest and neck filling the pool and coating every part of my tits.

Junior was capturing every second of his father's orgasm from the tiny bit of pre-cum to the final oozing drops of his load. "Awesome cum shot!" He remarked when his dad finished.

Ken looked down at me surveying my cum coated body and said, "Awesome fuck!"

I used one finger to capture a little of his load and lifted it to my mouth smearing the sweet nectar on my tongue and savoring his incredible taste.

Ken stood up and said, "I need a dip."

A moment later he dove into the pool to wash the sweat from his body. I stood up and turned to Junior pausing to let him snap a few final images as I posed with my chest and stomach tattooed by his dad's incredible load.

"I need a shower," I said as I gathered up my tiny bikini, robe and headed for the house.

Ken was still in the pool, and Junior had sat down on one chaise lounge and was studying the images on the camera when I reached the deck.

I headed up to my room and tossed my things on the bed then turned on the shower and waited for the water to warm up. As I waited, I viewed my reflection in the vanity mirror, this was the second time today that I was studying my cum covered body and as earlier I enjoyed what I saw. There is something erotic about being coated with a man's cum, having it dry to a film on my flesh. It's almost, but not quite as sexy as the feeling of when it first splatters on my skin the heat of that is a huge turn-on for me.

I stepped into the warm stream of shower water and began washing my body and face letting the water soothe my skin and loins. It had been a lengthy sex session with Ken and his son which I had enjoyed completely, I was proud that my sexual charms had brought these two together and hoped that going forward they would strengthen the bonds a father and son should always have. Perhaps sometime down the road, I'd have an opportunity to see if that was the case.

I dressed in a pink sleeveless blouse and a pair of white shorts packed my things in my suitcase and headed downstairs. Ken was seated in the kitchen, he'd also dressed for travel and appeared to totally engrossed in the notebook that rested on the table in front of him.

"Whatcha looking at?" I questioned.

Ken looked at me, smiled and replied, "It's something for you. I've downloaded all the pictures we took today and arranged them in a slideshow."

"I can't wait to see them," I answered.

"You'll be able to watch on the ride home, and keep the notebook, I've already saved a copy for myself," Ken admitted.

I felt fairly confident that the photos they took earlier this morning would remain for their eyes only.

"Where's Junior?" I asked.

"He had to run, but he asked me to tell you that he thoroughly enjoyed himself today," Ken replied.

I would have liked to tell him how much I enjoyed his cock, but I'd have to save that for next time assuming there would be a next time.

I walked over to where Ken was seated and placed one hand on his shoulder as I asked, "Do we need to start the drive home?"

"Yes, I have a business meeting this evening, but we'll have enough time to stop along the way for lunch," Ken suggested.

I realized that I hadn't eaten anything yet today and said, "Good cause I'm starving."

Ken laughed and sarcastically said, "I'm surprised considering the amount of cum you got earlier."

As I slapped his shoulder I laughed, then said, "I love the taste but it's not very filling."

"You take this," Ken said as he handed me the notebook, "and I'll get your bag."

Twenty minutes later we were speeding down the interstate in his little red Porsche 911 GT3. As usual, Ken weaved in and out of traffic using the excellent handling of his sports car to its utmost. I relaxed in the passenger seat letting my mind review the events of the last two days and wondering if Ken would be scheduling another appointment with me through Elegant Escorts.

About an hour into our drive Ken slowed and pulled off the highway. "There's a great truck stop at his exit, let's stop for some lunch," He suggested.

I was glad he'd decided to stop because I'd gone from starved to famished, my stomach was growling for something to digest.

Like any truck stop, this one was filled with truckers of course. When we entered, more than a few heads turned to check out the sexy looking blonde that had just walked in. Most of the men just gave me a casual glance, but one or two actually spun around on their stools to get an extended view. The attention, of course, caused my nipples to harden a little and I'm certain those two took notice.

Ken lead me to the area where dining tables were located and made sure he sat down with his back to the counter where most of the truckers were sitting. I sat across from him and after settling into my chair I made sure to arch my back some to show off my big beautiful tits.

Ken laughed then suggested, "You could probably pull in a couple extra grand if you wanted to spend a few hours going from sleeper to sleeper with this bunch."

His comment pissed me off a little and I shot back, "I'm not that kind of whore." Besides I was expecting his tip for the weekend to far exceed a couple thousand dollars he was suggesting I could make.

I ordered a turkey club and fries and Ken decided on the same. Once our food arrived I concentrated on consuming my food as quickly as possible, I didn't want any of the men in this place trying to talk me into heading down the road as their co-pilot.

We finished our lunch without further involvement in trucking or talk of whoring around the rest stop and in short order were speeding down the interstate again.

"You gonna look at the pictures?" Ken asked.

I giggled and replied, "If they are anything like I've imagined I may want to touch myself as I view them, and I wouldn't want to get your leather seat stained with a wet spot. I'll just wait until I'm home, alone and then I can enjoy them fully."

He got kind of quiet for the next forty-five minutes or so and I knew he had something on his mind so I asked, "A penny for your thoughts?"

Glancing toward me he replied, "I've been thinking about us, Angel. I want to see you again but I'm wondering if we need to go through the whole Elegant Escorts scheduling thing."

"What are you suggesting?" I asked.

He didn't answer immediately, I assumed he was thinking about what he'd suggest. I knew it is strictly forbidden for Daddy's employees to schedule appointments outside the company and if I did it would mean the end of my employment with Elegant Escorts.

Ken finally spoke, "What would you say if I told you I'd pay you a thousand a week to be exclusive with me?"

Now I've already made that much in the short time that I've been with Daddy, and the idea of having only one cock to service didn't really appeal all that much to me. Since I started with Elegant Escorts I've come to love the variety of men I've been with.

"So, you want to be my sugar daddy?" I asked.

He answered, "Yes I guess you could call it that."

I hesitated before speaking, "Ken, I love being with you, and you have satisfied me in ways not many men have."

Ken interrupted my sentence, "Why does it sound like there's a but coming."

Rather than say the word but I opted for, "However being your exclusive whore isn't something I'm interested in. I enjoy the excitement of meeting new and different men, and to be totally honest I will most likely make three times what you're offering me in the next year."

I think he understood what I meant, but still offered, "The amount I'm willing to pay you is open for negotiation, but there isn't much I can do about your love of fucking different men."

"No, I don't think there is," I answered.

"Well, I hope you're no angry at me for asking," Ken said.

I wanted to put him at ease and said, "I will always accept an appointment with you Ken, no matter what I have scheduled."

That was an easy promise to make since I already knew that Daddy never double books any of his girls.

I wanted to give him another reason to keep things status quo and offered, "There's a lot of reasons you'd want to continue using Elegant Escorts, I have an Asian friend who recently signed on with the company who I'm sure you and even Junior would enjoy, we could do a double date if you're interested."

He smiled at me then said, "We'll see what happens."

His reply made me feel like he'd abandoned his plan which was confirmed during the rest of our drive home. Other than small talk Ken didn't say much of anything until he pulled into my driveway.

"I had a wonderful weekend, Ken," I said as he moved the shifter into neutral and pulled the parking brake.

Without turning his head toward me he replied, "It was fun."

I was more than disappointed that he described the weekend as fun, considering the amount and intensity of the sex we'd shared. I knew he was feeling somewhat uncomfortable with me declining his offer of exclusivity and he confirmed that when he reached into the console and handed me an envelope before saying, "Can you get your suitcase from the trunk?"

I slipped out of the passenger seat as he pressed the remote trunk release. After lifting my suitcase from his car, I walked along the passenger side. The window glided down, "Do you want this?" Ken asked as he stretched his arm out holding the notepad of pictures he and Junior had taken.

I leaned down and replied, "Of course I do."

I had considered inviting him inside for one more, hot fuck this weekend, but Ken wasn't interested since after I took the notepad from him the window closed and he backed out of the driveway.

I walked into the house wondering if I'd ever see Ken Sacks again.

To be continued...