Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I yanked his jeans down, I looked up at his face, the expression of lust there confirming that he wanted me to pleasure him with my mouth. With his jeans gathered around his feet, I slowly ran my hands up the front of his muscular legs finally reaching his briefs and the rock-solid erection confined under the material. As my fingertips hooked beneath the elastic waistband of his underwear I said, "I love sucking cock."

His eyes were glued to my face illuminated from one side by the low light of the lamp beside the bed. I lifted the elastic and slowly peeled his briefs off his hips, the head of his cock first exposed to my view followed quickly by the thick shaft and finally his scrotum and the heavy nuts contained within. He stood statue-still with his eyes fixed on my face as I slid one hand in to cup both balls feeling their massive size as my other hand slid up to the shaft of his rock-hard cock drawing it down from his abdomen and bringing the head in line with my ruby red lips.

I inhaled deeply drawing the scent of him into my nostrils, a slightly musty odor but not offensive and I knew he would have a pungent taste once I took his cock between my lips. Fully erect his cock was quite impressive, a lovely tonsil teaser, with a bulbous head and smooth corona. The rock-hard shaft was long enough so I could wrap both hands around it, and like his chest, his pubic hair had a sexy salt and pepper look.

He finally spoke, "Please suck it," he pleaded.

I smiled up at him just before I opened my mouth and moved forward, taking his cock head between my lips. I circled the head a couple times, teasing the sensitive flesh of his corona with the wide flat surface of my tongue. He moaned deeply as I teased his cock head with my mouth, but didn't try to thrust forward wanting me to pleasure him at my own pace. I squeezed his balls gently causing his knees to buckle a little, nearly drawing his cock head from my sensitive oral grasp. I moved forward drawing his cock deeper into my hot wet mouth and closed my lips around the rock-solid shaft just beyond the flair of his corona. He moaned again as his cock head slipped along my wet tongue toward the tight ring of flesh at the entrance of my throat.

"Swallow me!" he exclaimed as my lips approached his pubic mound and the tip of his cock head wedged into the opening of my throat. A moment later my nose was pressed against his pubic mound, the curly patch of hair tickling my upper lip and nose, the flair of his corona slipped just into my throat and I began bobbing back and forth caressing his cock head with the opening to my throat.

"Oh, my fuckin god," he exclaimed as I mouth fucked his sensitive cock.

Up until that moment he had resisted the urge to thrust his rock-hard cock inside my oral cavity, but he finally gave in and moved his hands to my head drawing my mouth tighter against his body and thrusting his hips forward trying to go deeper into my moist soft throat. I let him face fuck me for a while until my mouth overflowed with saliva and I finally slid my hands up to his waist pushing him back so I could spit and refill my lungs with oxygen. Once I'd cleared the excess moisture from my mouth, I looked up at him and opened my lips wide giving him permission with a sexy wink of an eye to again bury his thick, rock-hard erection as deep as he could.

"Oh yeah," he said as his hands gripped my head and his hips thrust forward until my face was buried into his loins. He pulled back until his cock head slipped out of my mouth and I urged him on saying, "Again."

Over and over he repeated the process, burying his cock completely in my mouth, then withdrawing so I could beg for him to do it again.

I knew that if he continued his balls would send a torrent of thick, sticky cum along his urethra and fill my mouth and throat with his seed, but I wanted more for him and honestly for myself and I finally sat back on my haunches and pleaded for him to fuck my tight hot cunt. As I crawled up off the floor I said, "Lay down on the bed."

As he reclined on the bed holding his erect throbbing cock in one hand, I moved to the window and opened the drapes flooding the room with daylight. I turned and with my form silhouetted by light stopped at the foot of his bed. His eyes were glued to my form as I began a slow sensual striptease for his enjoyment. The buttons of my white satin blouse opened revealing my big soft sexy tits and as I slipped the garment off my shoulders, I gave them a sensual wiggle, allowing my tits to sway from side to side. Seeing my enhanced tits for the first time he exclaimed, "Holy fuck!"

I turned to face away from him and reached behind to unzip my skirt, then bent slightly at the waist as I wiggled out of the form-fitting garment. As it dropped to the floor around my feet Phil exclaimed, "Oh my god!"

I bent completely over, reaching my hands down to my ankles and provided him an opportunity to study my creamy-white ass the spaghetti thin straps of my lacy black thong and the milky smooth flesh of my upper thighs. My hands moved slowly up the back of my shapely legs until they reached my ass and I sexually spread my cheeks apart to show him the black fabric covering my asshole. I hooked one finger of each hand under the strips of my thong and slowly peeled it off my body letting it join my skirt at my ankles, then slid my hands up again to stretch myself wide open so he could examine not only my puckered sphincter but the moist lips of my labia.

"Fuckin A!" he exclaimed as I wiggled my ass for his enjoyment.

I straightened up, stepped out of my skirt and thong, then turned to face him again. The look of total lust in his eyes told me that he wanted his cock buried inside my hot cunt and I didn't want him to wait any longer.

I placed one knee, then the other, on the edge of his bed and slowly crawled toward him pausing to give his balls and cock a long, lingering lick as I moved over his loins.

I let his cock slide between my big, soft tits, then rose up smiling at him as I asked, "Are you ready to fuck this sexy body?"

He instantly replied, "I've been ready since the moment we walked through the door."

Once my tits were within reach his hands moved up to begin squeezing their fullness and tweaking the erect nipples at their center. I lifted my hips and reached between my thighs to grasp his hard cock, guiding the head to my labia. "Fuck me, Phil, gimme your rock-hard cock now," I pleaded.

My cunt was soaking wet, the combined effect of an inspired blowjob and a slow sexy striptease. As I reached for the headboard, his hands gave my tits one last squeeze before sliding down to firmly grasp my hips, pulling them down as he thrust up off the bed impaling my tight, wet cunt with his cock.

"OH, YEA FUCK ME," I exclaimed as he filled me completely, my wet cunt bathing his cock in hot fluids. I leaned forward offering him one erect nipple which he happily accepted sucking the hard nub of pleasure between his lips and gently biting on it, causing a shiver to rack my body.

Unlike earlier in the week when he ravaged me from behind in his office, this afternoon we both knew there were no time constraints and our lovemaking took on a slow, deliberate pace, his hips rising off the bed to meet my downward plunges on his rock-hard cock. His lips, tongue, and teeth moving from one tingling nipple to the other, providing me with shiver after spine-tingling shiver as he pleasured my big, soft tits.

I bent my neck and buried my face against his shoulder, kissing and nibbling on his flesh and occasionally rising up to tell him, "Keep fucking me just like this baby."

As we continued our slow pace, I began to feel the tingling in my loins signaling the onset of what I knew would be an inspiring orgasm and I urged him on saying, "Fuck my hot cunt so I can cum all over your beautiful, hard cock."

Phil lifted his mouth from my tits and as I turned my face toward him, he captured my mouth with his probing between my open lips with his tongue and kissing my soft shimmering lips. I moaned again and again as his lips and tongue pleasured my mouth. The tingling in my loins spread and turned into a sensual numbness as my climb toward sexual fulfillment continued. I broke our oral lovemaking long enough to urge him on, "I'm gonna cum baby," I said as the pleasure his cock was providing peaked.

I slammed my cunt down on his awesome hard cock and ground my clit against him as wave after wave of sexual bliss washed over me. "Oh god, YES!" I exclaimed as I rode him over the pinnacle of ecstasy and beyond, my cunt flooding with orgasmic juices bathing his piston-like cock with searing hot juices.

Our passionate oral lovemaking continued as my climax waned our tongues dancing a sensual ballet of pleasure. I pressed my chest against him sliding my erect nipples through the sweat matted patch of salt and pepper chest hair and mingling the moisture covering both our bodies together.

I finally broke our passionate kiss and moved my lips close to his ear, then whispered, "Fucking awesome."

"Yes, you are," he instantly replied.

I kissed his ear tenderly, then whispered in his ear again saying, "I want more."

His rock-hard cock was still buried in my sopping wet cunt and occasionally I felt it surge inside me confirming he had more to give.

He turned his face toward me and said, "I wanna taste you."

I smiled at him and lifted my dripping wet cunt off his cock, then slid off his body to one side. "Slide down," I suggested.

I assumed he thought I was going to sit on his face but instead I turned and mounted him sixty-nine positioning my soaking wet loins above his face. I captured his hard cock with one hand and stroked it a couple times before I lowered my face toward the head. "Eat me while I suck your big, hard cock," I said.

His hands grasped my hips and pulled my loins down toward his face, he wasted no time tasting my orgasmic flow licking at my swollen lips, my erect clit, then probing inside to tongue fuck my still numb cunt. I lowered my mouth and took him quickly and deeply letting his cock head pierce my throat deeper than before. We pleasured each other orally for what seemed an eternity, I throat fucked his awesome hard cock and he tongue fucked my sopping wet cunt.

Unlike the quick fuck we'd shared in his office, today Phil was showing he has incredible staying power, his cock remained erect with no signs of the swelling I've become accustomed to just before a man cums. Instead, his tongue, lips, and teeth were driving me toward a second orgasm. I lifted my mouth off his cock to warn him, "You're gonna make me cum again."

He didn't pause to reply, instead, his tongue probed even deeper inside me. Instantly my body went numb as I came a second time, my orgasmic fluids squirting from me like a fountain of pleasure. He lapped and drank from that fountain until I had no more to offer.

Thinking he'd want me to get him off orally, I returned my mouth to his throbbing erection swallowing every inch, but Phil reached down, grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my mouth off his cock.

"I wanna fuck you from behind," he said.

The idea of having him slam himself into my soaking wet cunt and perhaps enjoying a third orgasm was quite agreeable to me and as I slid off his body I said, "Oh yeah, I love it from behind."

I knelt beside him and dropped my shoulders to the mattress and wiggled my sexy ass inviting him to enter my dripping wet, swollen cunt doggie style. A moment later he was kneeling behind me, his hands resting on my hips, his rock-hard cock poised to impale me from behind.

"Give it to me," I pleaded wanting him to take me hard and fast.

I felt the tip of his cock head touch my swollen labia, then spread my lips open, but rather than driving it completely inside he just poked at my quivering cunt.

"You're so fucking wet," he said.

I tried to push my ass toward him but his grip on my hips tightened, stopping me from engulfing his cock.

"Give me more," I pleaded.

Little by little he gave me what I had pleaded for, each thrust reaching deeper inside my cunt, his hands controlling how deep he probed, the pace of his fucking slow and deliberate. My swollen, wet cunt grasped at his cock trying to draw him deeper.

"Oh god, you're driving me insane," I said as his slow-motion thrusts began to have the desired effect.

I was quickly approaching another orgasm and knew that if he continued at this pace it would be better than the first two, he'd given me.

I rose up off my forearms and stretched my hands out before me so I could press my loins back toward his awesome rock-hard cock.

"Fuck me!" he exclaimed as his grip on my hips loosened and he allowed me to rock back taking his cock deeper and deeper.

"Make me cum again," I begged.

"Yes, cum for me Angel, soak my cock with your juices," he demanded.

As the pressure of my impending orgasm built, I began moving my hips faster and once again my loins went numb. "I'm gonna..." I began to say but the climax cut my words off as once again his cock took me to sexual bliss.

Instantly, my cunt flooded again, bathing his cock in searing hot juices. His grip on my hips tightened and he started pummeling my sopping wet cunt, pounding me hard and fast, the wet sounds signaling that my orgasmic flow was leaking from my cunt bathing his cock and balls with its warmth.

"You want my load?" he asked an obvious silly question.

"YES!" I screamed, wanting his thick, salty load mixed with the sea of juices my cunt contained.

I felt his cock swell filling my tight cunt even more and I knew that his balls were pumping their contents along his urethra.

"YES!" he exclaimed as he pulled my loins tight against him and the reward I craved so much began splashing inside me. I felt his searing hot cum filling me totally, mixing with the fluids of my own release. His climax ebbed quickly and he withdrew leaving my cunt wide open, I quickly moved one hand between my thighs to capture the mix of our sex.

Phil sat back on his haunches and I quickly turned to face him raising the hand that held our combined juices to my open mouth letting it dribble off my fingers onto my extended tongue. It was thick, salty and I savored every drop finally licking my fingers to swallow every drop.

His still rock-hard cock rose from his loins shimmering with our sexual mixture and I quickly lowered my head, opened my mouth wide and took every inch of him inside, slurping our sexual treat from his awesome cock. His hands moved to my head and held me there as I sucked his cock to draw the final few drops of his thick, salty seed from his urethra. As I swallowed his juice he said, "Fuckin' A."

His hands moved from my head and I drew back so I could lick and suck his cock and balls as it slowly softened.

I rose up from his loins my lips and chin shimmering with our juices and using one sexy finger gathered every drop I could licking my finger clean.

He smiled at me and said, "You're one hot, cum loving whore."

I just smiled at him knowing that by the time I'd fulfilled my financial commitment for my car I'd enjoy every time I made a payment.

He slid sideways and sat on the edge of the bed. I slipped off asking, "Can I use your bathroom?"

"Sure," he answered.

I walked from his bedroom and down the short hall, flipping the light on in his bathroom. Like the rest of his apartment, his bathroom was a total mess, the ring of stains in the toilet and build-up of soap scum in the shower told me that I'd have to wait until I got home to clean up.

I sat down on the toilet and let our juices drain from me then quickly wiped and returned to his bedroom.

He was already partly dressed, his paunchy belly the only part still exposed.

"So, when do you wanna stop by and sign the paperwork for your GMC?" he asked.

I thought for a moment, then suggested, "How about Monday morning, I can bring you a check and we can figure out when you can deliver it to my house."

"Sounds like a plan," he replied.

He watched as I dressed, no doubt already thinking of the next time we'd get together and as I wiggled into my tight skirt I said, "Next time we'll meet at my place."

He just smiled and said, "I'd like that."

As we walked toward the door his hand was resting on the small of my back and just before I reached for the doorknob, he pulled me close to him saying, "I'm so sorry about my place being such a mess, Angel."

I kissed him lightly on the mouth, then said, "I understand hun."

He stepped out and stood on the landing as I walked down the concrete steps to the first floor. "See you Monday darlin," he said as I reached for the door handle.

I turned toward him and smiled, then said, "For sure."

The drive home gave me time to think about Phil and his life. He had nothing more than his small business and the lifestyle it provided. I wondered when the last time was that he'd enjoyed the company of a woman let alone one as sexy and passionate as me. While the sex we'd just shared was totally awesome I knew that after I'd completed my agreement to pay off the remainder of my car that most likely he'd not be able to afford to spend time with me.

I spent Saturday evening trying not to think about what information Laura would have for me Monday regarding the pending settlement of my divorce from Barry, and exactly how I'd handle my luncheon appointment with Robert. To take my mind off these things I decided to have a relaxing bubble bath in my soaking tub. I turned all the lights off on the first floor and then headed to my bedroom.

Normally after having sex, I like to shower and change into a lounging set but for some reason when I arrived home earlier after having Phil pump a hot, thick sticky load of cum into me, I didn't follow my routine. As I peeled my thong off the thin sliver of fabric was stuck to my labia, a result of his load continuing to drain from my slippery cunt after I'd dressed.

With a scented candle burning at each corner of my tub, soft jazz playing on my CD player, and the froth of bubbles nearly reaching the top edge I slowly lowered my body into the warm water and then turned the water off. Sliding deeper into the warm bubbly water I coated myself to the neck with soothing bubbles. I'm always amazed at how quickly my muscles relax once immersed in a tub of warm water, and how the water and soft bubbles bring my flesh alive.

I sat perfectly still for a good ten minutes relaxing before moving my hands to my big, soft tits and slowly massaging the orbs and semi-erect nipples. It didn't take long before my nipples grew taut under my gentle caresses and as they hardened my fingertips began applying more pressure.

Keeping one hand on my chest, I slid the other down across my smooth, flat stomach toward my loins. My body was already reacting to my gentle caresses and as my fingertips reached my clit, I found it erect and extending beyond the protective hood of flesh surrounding it, slowly teasing the pleasure nub with the tip of my middle finger. I tilted my head back resting it on the lip of the tub and closed my eyes to concentrate on the growing tingling I was feeling beneath the layer of bubbles.

There's something highly erotic about masturbating in a tub of warm water, I can take my time, slowly letting the self-induced pleasure build until it reaches a fever pitch than letting it subside. I often follow that process four or five times before finally taking myself to the peak of satisfaction and beyond.

I abandoned my big soft tits, slowly sliding my second hand down over my belly and past the first curling several fingers beyond my labia and into the slippery flesh of my cunt. My arms extended on either side of my tits and as I moved my fingers and arms tiny waves began spreading across the froth of bubbles as my movements became more intense. With three fingers of one hand diving deep inside my cunt and two fingers of the other pleasuring my sensitive clit I quickly brought myself to the edge of orgasm, then slipped my fingers outside to caress my labia and pubic mound as the sensation of climax diminished. I used both hands to caress my thigh muscles for a few moments then repeated the process dipping my digits between my lips and into the sensitive flesh inside.