Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid off his body and the bed, moving to the comfortable chair beside resting my arms on the back as Sebastian stood up and moved between my widespread legs. The city lights had already begun to twinkle as the final glow of daylight disappeared. Sebastian used one hand to spread my swollen cunt lips apart and dipped his middle finger inside causing me to tremble in anticipation of something substantially thicker and longer.

"Fuck me!" I exclaimed.

His cock head touched my swollen cunt, then plunged deep inside, the wide flair of his corona teasing my G-spot and the head of his massive cock slammed into my cervix.

"That's it, give it to me hard and fast," I demanded.

The oral orgasm I'd enjoyed moments earlier when his mouth and tongue pleasured me hadn't total waned. Unlike the first time, his massive cock entered my cunt and he didn't move until I prodded him to thrust up off the bed, this time he used his rock-hard cock like a battering ram driving it deep inside my quivering cunt.

"Yeah that's what I want, slam that fucking monster deep inside me," I exclaimed.

I wanted it all, each and every inch of his long, thick, rock-hard, black cock. I wanted to feel his balls slap against me signaling that, like my soft moist throat, my tight wet cunt could handle all of him. As his long, deep thrusts stretched my cunt, I squealed "Deeper damn it!"

His hands held my hips firmly and I moved one hand between my legs to finger my sensitive clit lifting myself toward still another inspiring climax. Sebastian pounded his black meat into me repeatedly, each time stretching my cunt until I finally felt his enormous balls begin slapping against my fingers that I was pleasuring my clit with on every thrust. His breathing was labored and I began feeling drops of sweat splashing on my ass as together we approached what I knew would be an orgasm for the ages.

"Make me cum, fuck my tight, whore cunt until I bathe your big, beautiful cock with my cum," I begged.

"God damn it, you're gonna make me cum," Sebastian said from behind.

"YES, cum for me, fill me with your thick, creamy load," I pleaded.

A moment later he exclaimed, "YES!" as his balls began pumping me full cum.

I didn't think it was possible, but his cock seemed to get even thicker and longer just before it released the first explosion of cum. The sensation of his hot, thick load being shot inside triggered my orgasm, and as we both climaxed, my body again convulsed and my cunt flooded with climatic juices mixing with the hot load his balls filled me with.

"I'm cumming with you," I said as we rode the tidal wave of sexual pleasures together.

His hands held my hips firmly as our juices mixed inside my twitching cunt. As I squeezed my vaginal muscles wanting to keep his big, black cock buried inside me as long as possible he said, "God damn, it's so fucking tight."

As our mutual orgasm began to subside Sebastian pulled his mammoth cock from my cunt and took a step back. I turned on the chair and sat down reaching for his cock as I said, "Let me lick it clean."

He watched intently as I lifted his cock and began licking the long, thick shaft collecting every drop of moisture my tongue could capture. Once I'd cleaned the shaft, I turned my action to his scrotum, licking and sucking it and the two precious objects contained therein, looking for more moisture. When I was satisfied there was nothing more to be found, I took his cock head between my lips and sucked softly trying to elicit any drops of hot cum that remained in his urethra.

"You're one hell of a cock sucker," he said as I savored the taste of our juices.

I let his cock slip from my lips and as I've said so many times before, "I'm the best cock sucker on the planet."

Sebastian just smiled in agreement.

His cock, while not erect, was still solid enough that I knew he'd be able to fuck my slippery cunt again. As I leaned back in the chair and hooked my legs over the arms I said, "You want some more of this tired old, whore cunt?"

"Fuck yeah," he replied as he dropped to his knees before me, then added, "That's only because I know you can't get enough of this big, black cock."

I giggled and replied, "Damn straight."

I slid my hands to my lips and spread them open, expecting him to slip the head inside, but instead, he began rubbing his cock head against my sensitive clit. My long, leisurely ride with Sebastian continued as he used his beautiful cock head to caress my erect clit bringing me to yet another awesome climax. Once that orgasm subsided, I reached for his cock and placed the tip against my quivering cunt, "Fuck me again," I pleaded.

He grasped his shaft at the base and slowly moved forward inserting just the head inside me and placed the thumb of his other hand just above my swollen clit. As he fucked me with just the head, his thumb slowly caressed my clit and within a couple of minutes, I began to feel that awesome sensation of still another climax build in my loins. As his incredible cock and talented finger lifted me to yet another spine-tingling orgasm I exclaimed, "God damn it, Sebastian, you're gonna make me cum again."

Over the next several hours we took turns pleasuring each other, I'd suck his big, beautiful cock back to life and he'd use the black monster to bring me to unimagined heights of sexual gratification. Mercifully somewhere around midnight, I was completely spent, my swollen cunt no longer able to provide the moisture needed for him to slide his cock inside. As we reclined on the bed Sebastian asked, "Can I see you again?"

I wanted to say absolutely but decided that for him to give me another long, leisurely ride on his big, black cock he'd have to schedule an appointment.

"You can request my services on Elegant Escorts website," I answered.

He laughed loudly, then remarked, "You're one of Marshall's girls."

I instantly understood that he knew Daddy and that he would most likely tell him that I'd fucked him pro-bono something that Daddy almost always frowns on, but I figured I could explain the free-bee since Robert Burns had paid to get me to a meeting in his office and I'd tell Daddy that he wouldn't need to include my cut in my next pay envelope.

Sebastian and I parted company sometime after two in the morning. I'd sleep in tomorrow knowing that this Monday was the start of another phase in my life, I'd have a new ride by mid-week, and hopefully, be finished with my divorce by week's end. The only thing I needed to do was find a place to call home as I spent the remainder of my life as an Elegant Escort.

To be continued...