Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my fingers up to the elastic waistband of his jockeys and, after lifting the stretchy fabric from his flesh, slowly peeled them down, exposing his beautiful cock and ball sack. As I drew the jockeys down so Mitch could step out, I planted a soft kiss on the same spot I'd kissed moments earlier through his underwear.

Once his feet were firmly planted on the carpet, he moved his hands from my shoulders and placed them on each hip. A clear sign that he understood that I'd need no additional signals from him.

As much as I enjoy the feeling of a rock-hard throbbing cock slipping through my lips, across my wet tongue toward the ultimate goal of my moist throat, there is something even more sensuous about having a man's cock surge and grow inside my mouth. I glanced up at Mitch to ensure he was watching carefully and then lifted his semi-erect cock with one hand. I used that hand to draw the flesh taut, exposing his cock head and smooth corona along with the first inch or two of the shaft.

"Hmm," he sounded as my lips first touched his glans.

I would make this oral seduction something for him to contemplate while dealing with the hoards of swamp rats he was required to deal with daily.

I used only my lips at first, gently caressing his cock head and corona with their smooth, soft flesh, waiting for the first sensation deep within his cock shaft. My tongue joined my lips, circling the head and corona while my lips continued their sensual seduction.

"Yes," he softly remarked, confirming that my tender oral caresses had the desired effect.

I kept my eyes focused on him as I continued slowly arousing him, but when his erection grew firmer, I closed my eyes and took more of his hardening cock shaft in my mouth.

"Take it deeper," Mitch pleaded.

While his cock wasn't yet fully erect, when I pressed it deeper, I felt it surge, the tip of his cock head wedging into the soft tissue at the back of my mouth. I pulled back until he slipped from between my lips, then looked up at him, smiled, and then said, "Fuck my mouth."

Mitch didn't need to be asked twice; his hands instantly laced into my hair behind my ears and gently drew my face toward his nearly erect cock. With my lips wide open and my tongue extended, I gave him a soft, moist landing strip for his beautiful cock.

"Yes," he softly said as he slipped again to the back of my mouth. He pulled back his now rock-hard cock shimmered with an even coating my saliva, and when it slid off the tip of my tongue, a string of spit stretched across the space.

I repeated his remark, "Yes."

For the next few moments, Mitch slowly, sensually fucked my mouth, and with every sensuous slide inward, his cock head probed deeper until it slipped into the smooth wet flesh of my throat.

"That feels so fuckin good, but I need to fuck you," he said as he withdrew entirely and released my hair. His hands moved down, and, in an instant, he lifted me from my knees.

"I want you to fuck my cunt just like you fucked my mouth," I said just before kissing him, profoundly probing his mouth with my tongue.

I moved backward until I felt the mattress against the back of my thighs and then slowly sat down on the edge of the bed. Mitch watched as I reclined in front of him and followed my hands as I stretched the satin fabric of my thong aside to show him my moist labia.

Mitch is a visual lover, and I enjoy providing him with highly erotic mental images. I slowly lifted my feet and hooked the heels of my stilettos on the edge of the bed, and with the silvery satin partly covering my loins, I began sliding my middle finger through and deeper into my moist flesh. "I can't wait to feel your rock-hard cock spread me open completely," I said while he stared at my wet pink cunt.

As I curled my finger deep inside, Mitch reached out and placed his hands on my knees, and they slowly moved them down toward my hips. I felt his fingers slip beneath the thin straps of my thong and then move back up, peeling the satiny fabric away.

"I want you so much," I remarked as the final barrier between our bodies slid over my knees. I lifted my feet from the bedding and stretched my legs toward the ceiling as he slid my thong up over my calves and carefully removed it from my high heels. He tossed the thong aside and then circled my ankles with each hand. Ever so slowly, he moved his hands away from each other, spreading my straightened legs into a sensual long vee shape.

"You are so very sexy," he said as his arms reached as far as they could.

I used my index fingers to spread the lips of my shimmering cunt open, allowing him to see the moist flesh inside, "Please don't make me beg, Mitch," I urged.

His hands released my ankles and slowly slid down to my knees, pressing my legs wider apart as I slipped two fingers back inside my quivering cunt.

He moved forward, one hand circling his rock-hard cock while the other slipped to cover my hand, a broad smile coming to his lips as he prepared to enter me.

"Fuck me!" I exclaimed.

His glans touched me, and I moaned in anticipation of having his flaring corona spread my lips apart.

Mitch is a skillful lover, knowing I enjoy the anticipation nearly as much as the actual act. He moved his hips forward at a snail's pace spreading my lips apart until his smooth corona slipped through my pulsing labia.

"OH GOD, YES!" I exclaimed once his cock head was inside.

"So fuckin hot," he replied.

I'm sure that Mitch had often fantasized about fucking me again because his hips moved forward at a steady pace until his entire cock was buried deep inside my tight wet cunt. He arched his hips, crushing his pelvic bone against my erect clit and his ball sack resting against my ass.

"I love feeling you deep inside me," I softly said.

He didn't withdraw, choosing instead to let his hard cock soak in my watery depths, my moist hot flesh molding once again to the shape of his beautiful cock. I could have stayed coupled with him like this for hours, but my body craved other things. I wanted to feel him thrusting into me, to feel his cock head massage my cervix, his pubic bone crashing against my hard clit, and his balls slapping against my ass. I wanted him to fuck me as I've never been fucked before.

In an effort to signal my cravings, I bent my legs, wrapped them around his waist and hooked my heels behind his back, and then urged him, saying, "Fuck me deep."

Mitch acknowledged my pleading by moving his hands to either side of my shoulders and slowly pulled back until his awesome rock-hard cock nearly slipped from my cunt. I let my legs flex to give him room to move, but as he steadily thrust back inside, I pulled him toward my loins with my legs and clenched heels.

Each time he plunged into me, his flaring corona massaged my g-spot, and when he bottomed out, his cock head pressed against my cervix.

"I love how your cunt squeezes me as I fuck it," he remarked.

Controlling my internal muscles is a talent I developed long ago but perfected since joining Elegant Escorts. Unlike most women who just lay there and let their lovers pound the slippery wet flesh of their cunt, I can contract and relax my muscles to provide my clients with an erotic vaginal massage. I apply the same talent with the muscles of my throat when I'm swallowing a rock-hard cock.

Mitch and I continued fucking with his arms stretched out and my legs grasping his hips for several minutes. A sheen of sweat coated his chest, and beads of perspiration formed on his forehead.

I reached up with both hands and wrapped my arms around his neck, drawing him down until his sweaty body pressed against my big soft tits and flat, smooth belly. He bent his arms, so he was now resting on his forearms, and our mouths were nearly touching.

He thrust forcefully into me, and when he bottomed against my cervix, his hips froze. At the same time, Mitch pierced my lips with his tongue, and much like his cock buried deep inside my cunt, his tongue probed my mouth, causing me to moan deeply. It was a deeply passionate, soul-searching kiss, our lips crushed together and our tongues performing a sensual ballet of lust.

As we kissed, I felt Mitch slide his hands beneath my back, drawing my body even tighter against his, and in an instant, he straightened up, lifting me from the bed. I held tight with my arms and kept my legs firmly circling his waist. Once he was standing, and with our sensuous kiss continuing, Mitch slowly walked backward toward the seating area beside the bed. His rock-hard cock was still embedded deep within my slippery cunt as he sat down on one of the oversized comfortable chairs. I released my grip on his waist and let my knees settle into the soft cushion.

Mitch broke our kiss and, with his eyes fixed on mine, said, "Ride my big cock."

I let my hands drop to cover his, which were now resting on the arms of our chair. Leaning back just a little so he could survey my big soft tits, I said, "Play with my tits."

Sliding his hands from beneath mine, Mitch moved them to my chest, lifting the sexy orbs as he cupped both. "Magnificent," he remarked as his eyes studied my chest and his hands gently caressed the firm flesh before him.

I kept his cock buried deep inside my searing hot cunt, enjoying the playful way he pleasured my tits. His hands covered both nipples, and I pressed the erect nubs of pleasure into his palms.

"Your nipples get so hard," he said while rolling both between his thumbs and index fingers.

"Pinch them," I suggested.

His fingers clamped down on both.

"Suck them," I requested, leaning closer to him.

His lips surrounded one taut nipple, and he sucked hard on it, stretching the sensitive areola.

"Ahhh, Yes," I responded, feeling the sexy caress from his lips.

Mitch moved from one tight nipple to the other, pleasuring me for several moments. I felt his hips thrust upward, signaling that he wanted me to ride his cock with my tight wet cunt.

I lifted until his raging rock-hard cock nearly slipped from my hot flesh and then slowly dropped once again, engulfing his incredible cock in the slippery flesh of my cunt.

He deeply moaned when I ground my clit against his pelvic bone and pressed my ass down on his trapped balls.

"God, that feels so fuckin good," he said.

What he didn't know was just how good it felt for me, and I lifted enough, so his wide flaring corona rubbed against my G-Spot, which sent tingling sensations throughout my loins. I began moving up and down only enough, so his smooth corona continued massaging my most sensitive spot.

"I wanna cum," I said as the tingling spread even wider.

"Yes, Angel, cum all over my fat cock," he replied.

My pace quickened, and I began lifting my loins higher above his raging hard erection. I felt the incredible sensation of my approaching climax and pounded my cunt over him. My entire body quivered with anticipation, and spears of ecstasy shot along my spine into my brain. I was nearly there and said, "I'm gonna cum."

Mitch moved his hands from my chest and placed them on my hips as I clawed my way toward the pinnacle of pleasure.

"YES, OH GOD, YES!" I exclaimed as I reached the summit of orgasm.

It crashed into me; my entire body went completely numb except for my twitching wet cunt. In an instant, I flooded with climatic juices bathing his raging rock-hard cock with my flow.

"I can feel it," Mitch said as the watery liquid seeped from my cunt and ran down his beautiful erect cock.

I rode that awesome cock across the plateau of pleasure, slowing the pace as my orgasm mercifully began to subside.

Mitch reached out and drew me tight against his sweaty chest, holding me tight until my gasps of pleasure turned into slow breaths. He had given me an awe-inspiring climax, and I cuddled against him, basking in its glory.

His rock-hard cock twitched and surged deep inside my spent cunt, and I knew what I needed to do. I placed my hands on his chest and leaned back as I said, "It's your turn, baby."

A smile came to his lips, and as I lifted off his cock a wave of climatic juices drained from me onto his cock. I slipped off his lap and knelt between his spread thighs. His cock glistened with my moisture; a stream had run down his scrotum marking a spot on the cushion.

With a smile on my lips, I reached out and cupped his balls in one hand and then wrapped the delicate fingers of my other hand around his cock shaft just above the base. "I want every single drop of sweet cum these balls can produce coating my tongue. I'm going to stroke your big beautiful cock with my soft hands until you are ready to explode." I said.

Mitch just smiled and settled in for what he knew would be a visual delight.

I leaned forward and said, "But first, I wanna collect all this sweet cunt nectar from your cock."

I began by slowly lapping at his scrotum, drawing the juices into my mouth, and then moved above my hand and licked every raging inch of his cock, filling my mouth with moisture.

Mitch didn't say a word, but his eyes spoke volumes. He was enjoying this physical cleansing nearly as much as the visual image of my tongue slipping and licking at every part of his cock and balls.

Once I'd completed my oral tongue bath, I rose and showed him the puddle of juices I'd collected. I played with it briefly before swallowing every drop.

I released his scrotum, letting it rest on the wet spot I'd caused, and then moved my hand to his cock shaft just above my other hand. Squeezing his shaft at the base, I slowly moved my other hand up the rock-solid slippery shaft until I reached his cock head.

Mitch's eyes were glued to my hands as I began my magical slow-motion hand-job. I used the tips of my finger to caress his corona and glans softly and pressed my thumb against his frenulum, causing him to groan.

"You're going to tease me endlessly, aren't you?" he asked.

I smiled and then replied, "Yes, but when you finally climax, it'll be one to remember."

I moved my hand down, stretching his flesh taut, and was rewarded by a few drops of pre-cum. My hands worked in tandem, one constantly gripping his shaft above the base while the other moved slowly up and down his throbbing shaft. Each time my hand rose to his corona, I'd twist my fingers around the smooth sensitive flesh, and my thumb applied pressure and caress his frenulum.

"I love it when you rub me there," he said, confirming that spot where his cock head blends into the shaft is especially sensitive.

A second flow of pre-cum escaped his urethra, and I used the moisture to coat his cock head and shaft. I could have continued slowly stroking his throbbing cock for a very long time, but I didn't want my lover to wait too long for his ultimate pleasure.

"Are you ready to cum for me, Mitch?" I asked.

He just smiled and shook his head.

"Do these balls have a huge load of cum stored up inside?" I questioned.

"It's been a while, so I'm sure there's lots of thick creamy cum for you," he answered.

"Cum for me, Mitch, gimme your sweet load," I pleaded.

His grip on the chair's arms tightened, and his eyes focused on his cock head and my delicate fingers.

"Oh god, YES!" Mitch exclaimed as a thick wad of creamy white cum shot high above the tip of his cock. It splashed down on his cock head just as a second equally huge shot escaped his urethra, both coating my fingers and dribbling down his pulsing shaft.

"That's it, baby, give me every drop," I said as I continued enticing his balls to unload their creamy contents.

"Fuckin A, I love that," he remarked.

I smeared his cum load evenly along his shaft as the last of his load oozed from his cock.

"I wanna taste it," I said as I leaned forward and extended my tongue.

"That's it, Angel, lick it up," he suggested.

I used my tongue and lips to collect the puddles of hot cum from around the base of his shaft, slurping the thick sweet tasting cum from his pubic hair and collecting what had coated his scrotum.

As I worked my way up from the base of his cock Mitch moved one hand to his shaft and began sliding his cock across my lips, smearing his seed evenly across my mouth.

"You love the taste of my cum, don't you," he remarked.

I just smiled and moved my face from side to side, widening the area being coated.

Once I'd reached the tip of his cock, I parted my lips and took him inside my mouth, sucking on the head. I was rewarded with one final thick creamy wad of cum that had remained in his urethra.

"Hmmm, so tasty," I said, showing my incredible lover the final savory taste of his cum load.

His cock began to soften, and as I rose from between his legs, I wondered if I'd be able to arouse him again before we slept. I stepped back and moved to the bed, reclining in my most sexy pose.

"Come rest with me," I suggested.

Mitch joined me in bed, and I snuggled into his side, fully expecting him to recover and give me a second chance to enjoy his lovemaking again. I placed my hand on his chest and watched as his eyes slowly closed and his breathing shallowed. He had fallen asleep, and I'd have to wait until morning to make love with him again. I closed my eyes and drifted off.

The first light of a new day was just beginning to show on the horizon when I opened my eyes. Mitch was no longer beside me, but when I lifted my head from the pillow, I found him seated in that big comfortable chair with a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was wet, signaling that he'd already showered.

"Morning, Lover," he said, greeting me from a peaceful sleep.

"Hey sexy," I responded, then added, "You're up early."

Mitch smiled and replied, "I've got something on my mind."

I hoped that what was on his mind included my sensuous body, and I propped myself up on one elbow as I said in a sexy tone, "What's on your mind, lover?"

His lengthy pause led me to believe it was more than sex that he had on his mind. Mitch swallow hard, leaned toward me, and said, "Angel, I want you and me to become exclusive,"

"Exclusive," I said, fully understanding what he was suggesting.

"Yes, I want you to give up your job with Elegant Escorts and let me take care of all your needs," he further explained.

I sat up in bed and swung my legs over the edge staring at him without speaking. Ideas raced through my mind. What happens when he no longer has a position of power, if his hatred of the swamp and all its inhabitants forces him to leave. If the Senator loses his first re-election campaign, or his wife somehow learns to deal with the whole thing. What then? But most of all, how would I deal with being his exclusive, knowing that the variety of men my job provides would be lost forever.

I slid off the bed and knelt in front of him, gathered his hands in mine, and responded, "I can't do that, Mitch."

His rejected expression screamed for an answer, but unless he pressed the issue, I wasn't about to explain why I couldn't become his exclusive lover.

He withdrew his hands from mine, sat back in the chair, and responded with one word, "Why?"

"I'd be a liability," I offered as a reason.

"That's bull-shit," he immediately answered.

"If word got out that I was or am a high-priced call girl, it could ruin your career." I tried to explain.

"Like I care about this career," he replied.

"What about your wife?" I asked.

"She's in Lexington, and I'm certain our separation will lead to divorce," he said.

"And if it doesn't, she may very well want to try to reconcile," I answered.

"It takes two to reconcile," he said.

I looked up into his eyes, knowing I have to explain the real reason.

He seemed to recognize that fact and asked, "What's the real reason, Angel?"

I teared up as I explained, "My job with Elegant Escorts provides me with something I've never had before."