Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 25

Story Info
Angel attends a Holiday Gala with an previous client.
11.9k words
4.77
8k
12

Part 25 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I emailed Daddy early the following day, asking him only to schedule me for appointments on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays to give myself free days to pack my stuff and plan the move to Magnolia Circle. Rhys and I were sitting in the title company's office five weeks later before the meeting started.

He leaned close to me and mentioned, "I'm looking forward to you keeping up your end of our discount agreement."

"I thought it might be fun if you invited Liz to join us," I replied.

"Liz is a lot of fun to be with, and I'm sure she'd enjoy being part of our little house-warming party," he answered.

Since Rhys acknowledged Liz is a lot of fun; he again reinforced my suspicion that he's fucking her.

Before I could ask him straight out, Liz and the seller entered the room, followed by the assortment of clerks, lawyers and bankers involved. After introductions, the closing clerk began the process of passing an insane mixture of documents between the seller and me for our signatures. I didn't bother to read any of them. The entire process took less than an hour, and as the meeting concluded, the previous owner slid the keys across the table toward me, saying, "I hope you'll be happy in your new home."

"I'm certain I will," I replied with a massive smile on my face.

As I left the title company, I noticed Rhys huddling with Liz; I assumed he was talking to her about joining our private house-warming party. That assumption was confirmed when he texted me a little while later, saying, "Liz is looking forward to seeing you again."

I didn't reply to his text message.

I wanted to spend some time getting a feel for what furniture would fit, so I drove to my new home to take some measurements. As I walked toward the building, a middle-aged gentleman came out of the first-floor unit. His broad smile was a welcome sight. "Are you my new upstairs neighbor?" he asked.

"Yes, I am," I answered.

He extended his hand as he introduced himself, "I'm Richard Stark, but everyone calls me Dick."

"Nice to meet you, Dick. I'm Angel Jacobs," I replied. His handshake was firm, but his hand felt soft in mine.

"Is there a Mr. Jacobs?" Dick asked.

"Not anymore; my divorce was final three weeks ago," I answered.

"Sorry to hear that, Angel," he said.

"How about Mrs. Stark? When can I meet her?" I asked.

"Rachel should be coming out in a second or two; we're headed out for lunch," he replied.

A moment later, Mrs. Stark appeared from the first-floor condo, a buxom fifty-something redhead with an hourglass figure.

"Rachel, this is Angel, our new second-floor neighbor," Dick said.

As I extended my hand toward her, I studied her face. Shoulder-length wavy hair that framed her face was dyed red. Her blue eyes were highlighted by too much eye makeup, and her full pouty lips had a distinct Botox enhanced appearance.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Rachel," I said as we shook hands.

"Likewise," she replied.

"When are you moving in?" Dick asked.

"I'm not sure, I may want to paint before I do, and my ex isn't pressuring me to move out just yet," I replied.

"Well, if you need anything, just knock," Dick offered with a suggestive grin on his face.

"Thanks, Dick, I'll keep that in mind," I answered.

"We're going to be late for lunch," Rachel announced.

"I'm sure we'll see each other again," I responded, knowing we'd occasionally run into one another.

As they walked toward their car, I surveyed Rachel's figure, her tits were fuller than mine, and her flaring hips reminded me of a Victorian age lady. I'm sure Dick has pounded her from behind often.

I was excited to see my new home again, and as I walked up the stairs from the small entry foyer, I pulled the floor plan Liz had given me out of my purse. The plan showed the room sizes, window and door placements but didn't show the space between each. I didn't remember to bring a tape measure, so I used the toe-to-heel method to estimate the distances. I needed to measure the space between the two windows in the master bedroom to determine if my bed fit there. I guess in my mind, I was trying to visualize where each piece of furniture would work best. To make the bedroom more to my liking, I decided to change the color of the walls. I did the same with the spare bedroom, which would become my office once I moved in. I spend the better part of two hours alone getting a feel for how the place would look once I settled in.

Over the next several weeks, I contracted with a painter and signed the paperwork for a moving company to get my stuff moved to Magnolia Circle. I even made time to handle a couple of appointments for Daddy during this chaotic period. I ran into Dick Stark a few times on the sidewalk, and every time he made some rather suggestive comments leading me to believe he isn't faithful to Rachel. I ignored his remarks, knowing I didn't want to get into the same kind of situation I had with Chuck, my soon-to-be ex-neighbor. Moving day finally arrived, and early on a Monday morning, four healthy-looking studs came with a large truck. Since I had taken the time to mark those items that would remain with bright yellow sticky notes, the truck was loaded in a couple of hours. As they loaded the last of my boxes, I took a few minutes to reflect on the years I'd spent in this house with Barry. There were some excellent times early on, but toward the end, my memories were more painful. Before locking the front door, the last thing I did was to call Barry and let him know where I'd hide the key.

"We should keep in touch," he suggested.

My reply was emphatic, "I don't think so."

By two o'clock, the moving truck was empty, and my furniture was in place where I'd planned, and I was left with a few dozen boxes to unpack. Before I could start, my doorbell rang. As I descended the stairs, I wondered who could be calling on me since only Rhys, Liz, and Daddy knew where I'd moved to. I opened the door to find Rachel Stark standing there holding a covered casserole dish.

"Welcome to the neighborhood," she said with a broad smile on her lips.

"That's very kind of you, Rachel," I answered as I stepped back to allow her into the foyer.

"Thought you might want something to eat. I know moving day is so hectic," Rachel said.

"Let me show you around," I suggested as I started up the stairs.

I turned left and walked into my kitchen and said, "Let me take that for you."

Rachel handed me the casserole, and I placed it on the stove.

"I've seen your place before, but Dick and I weren't all that friendly with the Simms, so it's been a few years," she offered.

I gave her a quick fifty-cent tour of my place, then suggested, "Why don't you and I have a little something to eat."

"I'd like to get to know a little more about you, Angel," she replied.

As I searched for the box that held my kitchen utensils and plates, I said, "What would you like to know."

"Richard tells me you're recently divorced," she said.

"That's correct; I caught him cheating with his secretary," I offered.

"Isn't that like most men, always letting the little head do the thinking for the big one," Rachel commented.

"I suppose so," I replied.

"I caught Richard cheating once a few years ago," she nonchalantly offered.

"So, Dick's little head sometimes does the thinking?" I asked.

"No, he just wanted some strange cunt," she answered.

Rachel's comment caught me by surprise; we've only known each other for a few minutes, and for her to use that word seemed a little out of character.

"Were you okay with that?" I asked.

"Absolutely not; I told him if he ever cheated on me again, I'd cut his cock off," Rachel replied.

I just smiled, knowing Dick would be taking a considerable risk of losing his cock if he made a play for me.

"You don't mean that, do you?" I asked.

"No, but he might choose that instead of having me remove his financial cock so to speak," she continued.

As we ate and talked, I became more comfortable with Rachel, even thinking about telling her what and how I support myself. Still, when the questions came up about what I do for a living, I hesitated and simply replied, "I'm in the entertainment business."

She didn't press me for more details, and I didn't offer any.

I did discover that the Starks are both retired, Dick having spent his career as a financial consultant and Rachel doing some modeling on the side.

"I'd love to see your portfolio sometime," I suggested.

She smiled and said, "Ancient history, I was a lot slimmer, and these were a couple of cup sizes smaller." Her hands cupped her rather big tits and lifted them some.

I smiled and moved my hands to my tits as I said, "Compliments of my ex-husband.

"My Richard loves big soft tits," she said.

I giggled and answered, "What Dick doesn't love sliding between a pair of firm smooth tits."

We chatted for a bit longer, but I finally said, "I should get started unpacking my things."

"I'm so glad we had a chance to talk, I expect you and I will get along wonderfully," Rachel remarked.

"I think so too. Once I've unpacked my Tupperware, I'll move the left-over casserole to one and bring your dish downstairs." I promised.

Once Rachel and I were at the bottom of the stairs, she reached out and hugged me rather tightly, pressing her big tits against mine for a moment, "Yes, we're going to get along just wonderfully," she said.

As I closed the door, I wondered if I'd be fending off not only Dick but, perhaps, his sexy wife too.

I concentrated on unpacking my clothes and arranging the closets. After finishing, I set up my laptop in the spare bedroom that would serve as my office and logged into my email server. Daddy had sent me a message, which I opened.

"Angel, welcome to your new home! Now that you're settled in, I'm hopeful that your availability will return to normal. I'm sure you will recall Mitchell Freeman, Senator Johnston's chief of staff. He has requested an appointment for an escort to attend a holiday gala this coming Saturday night. Of course, he specifically requested you accompany him to this gala. Please let me know if you are interested, and I'll fill you in on the details. Looking forward to your resumption of normal accessibility, Daddy,"

I immediately clicked on reply, but before typing, I thought about the lovely weekend I'd shared with Mitch in Cancun months ago. It was perhaps the most enjoyable few days since I joined Elegant Escorts. Except for the hospital emergency for Jasmine's overdose and the brutal assault James made me endure, my alone time with Mitch was nothing less than spectacular. I wondered why Mitch wasn't planning on attending this gala with his wife, which I was confident he'd explain once we met Saturday evening.

My reply was short and sweet, "Daddy, I'd love to accompany Mr. Freeman this Saturday night, Angel."

I spent some time unpacking some kitchen items, including the box that contained my limited supply of storage containers. After switching the left-over casserole to one, I quickly washed Rachel's dish and decided to return it to her.

"Ms. Jacobs, please come in," Dick said as he answered the doorbell.

"Hi Dick, I'm returning Rachel's dish," I said as I stepped inside his condo's foyer and held the casserole dish out toward him.

I could tell his eyes were undressing me as we stood there rather awkwardly.

"Is she here?" I asked, hoping I wasn't alone with him.

"Sorry, she ran out to fill a prescription at the drug store," he answered and then added, "why don't you come in and have a seat? We can chat until she returns."

"I really shouldn't; I still have a ton of unpacking to do," I replied.

Dick reached for my hand as he said, "I insist,"

I could have pulled my hand from his relatively firm grip but figured that his wife would be back soon he wouldn't try anything knowing her return was imminent.

"I suppose we could chat a little," I answered as I followed him into their living room.

"Have a seat, Angel," he suggested as he walked toward the kitchen, adding, "I'll put this in the kitchen."

I sat down on one end of their couch, and to my complete surprise, Dick sat in the chair opposite the sofa when he returned.

"Are you getting settled in upstairs," he asked.

"I am, but there's so much to do," I replied.

"Rachel tells me you're in the entertainment business," Dick mentioned.

While his wife hadn't pressed me for more information, somehow, I knew her husband wouldn't afford me the same courteously, and I responded, "Yes, I am."

"Music or film," he said.

I pondered how I should answer him for a moment, knowing my response would open me to more questions.

"Private," I said, wishing I'd chosen a better word to describe my occupation.

He grinned and then continued, "Private entertainment, what's that?"

I slid forward on my seat and asked, "Richard, do you keep secrets from Rachel?"

"Not often, but," he replied.

His quote-unquote "but" led me to believe there were times when he did keep secrets from his wife.

"Can I trust you to keep a secret?" I asked.

"Cross my heart and hope to die," he answered, making the sign of the cross in front of his chest.

I knew that sooner or later, he'd discover what I do, so I reluctantly admitted, "I work for a very exclusive and expensive escort service."

"I see," Dick answered.

I didn't want to go deeper into detail, but it was clear he wanted me to.

"Don't escorts also provide sexual favors?" He asked.

"Some do, but many don't," I replied, not wanting to admit that at Elegant Escorts, every one of the girls look forward to those kinds of favors.

"Well, Angel, your secret is safe with me," he answered.

I fully expected him to question me if I provided sex, but I was saved by the sound of their front door opening.

"I'm home, sweetie." I heard Rachel's voice from the foyer.

"In here," he replied, glancing toward the doorway.

I slid back and crossed my legs just before Rachel appeared.

"What the fuck," she exclaimed as soon as she saw I was in her home.

"Hold on," Dick said as she moved toward him.

It was clear Rachel wasn't happy with her husband entertaining another woman and shot back, "You certainly didn't waste any time trying to wiggle into her pants."

"Angel was only returning your casserole dish, hun," he answered.

I instantly regretted not pulling my hand from his and leaving after he'd taken the dish earlier and offered, "I'm sorry, Rachel, I was just being neighborly."

She turned toward me and said, "I'm sure you were, Angel, but Richard has a history of taking advantage of friendly neighbors."

"I should be going," I said as I stood up.

"Let me see you out," Rachel replied as she turned toward the front door.

As I stepped through the doorway, Rachel grabbed my wrist and leaned toward me. In a stern tone of voice, she warned, "Don't fuck with my husband; I'll make your life miserable if you do."

I yanked my arm from her firm grasp and replied, "No to worry, Rachel, he's not my type."

That little episode confirmed that in the future, I'd avoid any interaction with the Starks.

Back in the safety of my apartment, I decided to check my email, hoping Daddy would have responded with some more details of my next appointment with Mitch Freeman. That response was in my inbox, and it read, "Angel, I'm not surprised that you would want to accompany Mitch this weekend. I know you think highly of him as he does of you. This private holiday gala will be a black-tie affair, held annually at the Four Seasons in downtown DC. Guests include members of the Senate and the upper tier of their staff, basically the movers and shakers from the upper chamber of congress. Mitch hasn't made any requests about how you should dress, so I'm going to let you choose, knowing that elegance and sophistication are always utmost in your mind. Mitch has requested your time until Sunday morning and asked if he'd be permitted to pick you up at your home. Please reply so that I can get the necessary information to his staff. Thanks in advance, Daddy."

I knew from my place to the center of Washington would be nearly an hour's drive, which would permit Mitch and me to catch up since our weekend in Cancun earlier this year. I replied to Daddy, letting him know that it would be fine for the client to pick me up at my place. Since my appointment with Mitch wasn't until the weekend, I also let Daddy know that I'd be available for a mid-week booking.

Rachel's casserole was quite tasty, so I heated another plate for dinner. While my microwave counted down, I began thinking about Saturday night and what I'd wear to this black-tie affair. A formal setting calls for a floor-length gown, and since this was a holiday gathering, I decided there were three choices, black, red, or dazzling silver. While I didn't expect I'd need to do much to hold Mitch's attention, something with a plunging neckline would ensure he'd remain focused only on me. I spent some time going through my closet, looking for just the right mix of elegance and sophistication in evening gowns. I have a flowing black dress close to what I'd imagined, and I found a silver sequenced dress that would fit the bill if not for the high neckline. I ruled out red since I think red dresses clash with my blonde hair. I suspected many of the women in attendance would be wearing black, and I wanted to stand out from the crowd; I'd have to shop for the perfect dazzling silver dress.

I checked my email Tuesday morning and again that evening but had nothing from Daddy about a midweek booking, and I assumed he would work me back into the regular schedule slowly.

Wednesday morning, I called Kim's nail salon to schedule both a manicure and pedicure for Friday. Kim's new assistant manager Jennifer took my call. Jennifer explained that Kim was no longer scheduling appointments and had other interests that kept her occupied. I knew those other interests were working as one of Daddy's Elegant Escorts. I would have to call Kim and see how things were going. That afternoon I spent a couple of hours searching for the perfect dress to wear Saturday evening. I found spectacular, a floor-length sequin and paillette gown that featured a seductive V-neck style complemented by thin straps that cross at the open back. I also purchased a luxurious feeling silver satin thong and a relatively conservative pair of gray four-inch heels to set off the entire ensemble. I was confident this dress would ensure Mitch's attention and draw more than a few looks from the gathered men.

By Friday afternoon, my excitement about seeing Mitch again was building, and as I approached Kim's Nail Salon, I thought about how best to add to the allure of my sparkling silvery dress.

"Hi, I'm Angel," I said as I approached the counter.

"I'm Jennifer," the lovely twenty-something girl behind the counter replied.

I smiled and extended my hand as she said, "I'll be doing your nails today."

"Great, it's nice to meet you, Jennifer," I replied.

"What did you have in mind?" she asked as she started toward her workstation, which was the one Kim always used when she did my nails.

"I'm thinking about a classic French manicure," I answered as I sat down.

"Perfect," Jennifer replied and then asked, "Do you have something special coming up?"

"I do. This weekend I've been invited to attend the holiday gala for the U.S. Senate," I answered.

"Is that right? What are you going to wear?" she asked.

I smiled and then said, "I found a spectacular silver sequin gown that has skinny crossed straps in the back and a split over one thigh that shows off my legs perfectly."

"I'd think we should do one nail with a sparkling silver glitter just to entice whoever holds your hand," Jennifer suggested.

"I'd like that," I answered.