Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited until they had taken their seats before carrying the chips to them. Hugh was seated with his back to me, but the other three watched as I moseyed across the room. I smiled, knowing each one was mentally undressing me and imagining having my lips surrounding their rock-hard cocks.

I placed the chip racks in front of each and then circled the table a second time to collect the empty racks.

"Would anyone like a fresh drink?" I asked before heading back to my station at the bar.

"I'll take another," Frankie said.

His drink was still half full, but in the time it took me to mix another gin and tonic, he finished his first.

The first hand of the night was already dealt by the time I returned with Frankie's drink. His focus wasn't on his cards; instead, his eyes were studying my sexy form and sleek legs.

"Here you are, Frank," I said.

He looked up at my face and, after smiling, said, "Amazing."

I knew it was time to transform from my demure appearance to the sultry luscious vixen I needed to ensure a maximum tip for my night's efforts.

"Can I use your powder room?" I asked.

"Sure, it's over there," Hugh said, pointing toward the only door in the room.

I grabbed my purse and, once inside his bathroom, slipped my dress off and removed my lacy bra. When I tied the dress, I let it looser and exposed most of my soft creamy cleavage. I touched up my make-up and stood back to survey my appearance in the mirror. When I moved my shoulders, my big soft tits swayed very enticingly. "Let's turn up the heat a little," I thought as I walked out of the powder room.

Frankie was the only one who noticed my change and acknowledged it by saying, "Very sexy." His comment caused both Wayne and Jeff to glance toward me.

I stopped in the middle of the game room, placed my ass against the pool table, and leaned forward, then shook my shoulders enough to let my unincumbered tits sway seductively from side to side.

All three men smiled broadly, confirming what they hoped would happen later.

Now that all four of these high rollers had more than a successful night of poker to look forward to, I turned and strolled to the bar taking a seat on the end stool. I crossed my legs, allowing the split of my dress to slip off my knee, giving them an unobstructed view of my long sleek legs and the top hem of my silk stockings.

I sat there for a while, watching them play and flirting with anyone who glanced toward me.

It seemed that Wayne was losing more than the others, while Frankie won more hands than the other three.

"Can I get a refill, Wayne asked.

"I'll take another lager," Hugh added.

I approached the table with their drinks in hand, stopped between Wayne and Hugh, and placed their glasses in front of them. I leaned in and put my hands flat on the surface of the table, and asked, "Can I get anyone something else?"

I felt Hugh's hand slide up the back of my leg, beneath the hem of my dress, and further up until his fingers touched the smooth flesh above my stockings. I looked down at him and smiled, acknowledging that I was enjoying his light caress.

Across the table, Frankie was staring at my tits, and I gave them a wiggle to enhance his gaze. "How about you show us those lovely tits," he remarked.

I straightened up and drew the clingy fabric of my dress open, exposing my big soft tits in all their glory.

Hugh's hand had moved further up, and his fingertips were now teasing my moist labia through the flimsy fabric of my panties. I ground my loins down against his fingers.

Wayne asked the obvious question, "Are you going to fuck all four of us?"

Hugh, who was now knuckle deep in my moist cunt replied, "I've paid for Angel to serve as our hostess, but she'll expect a sizable tip from anyone who wants to enjoy her sexual talents."

Frankie, who had the largest pile of chips, counted out eight five-hundred-dollar chips and tossed them in my direction, and then said, "I guess we're all getting laid."

I picked up four grand in chips and then turned and began walking toward the bar. As I strolled away from them, I undid the tie of my dress and let it slip off, holding it over one shoulder with an index finger. Reaching the bar, I placed my stack of chips there and draped my dress over the back of one stool.

As I walked back toward the pool table, I asked, "Who's first?"

Since Hugh and Frankie had covered the expenses for the night, Jeff and Wayne agreed to settle for sloppy seconds.

Once I reached the pool table, I moved to one end, leaned against it, and looked toward all four men, "Rack em' up, boys," I said.

Hugh was stripping out of his clothes as he approached while Frankie only removed his vest. "I've always wanted to have my cock sucked on this table," he remarked.

I smiled at him, stretched my arms out along the felt surface, and said, "Mount up, sweetie."

Hugh slid his jockeys down his legs and climbed on the table. His semi-erect cock extended about five inches above his loins and his scrotum stretched down, resting on the flat tabletop.

"Scoot down," I said.

Hugh slid toward my face pressing his heels against the bumper on either side of me and spreading his legs apart.

Frankie was standing behind and started exploring my thighs and ass with his hands.

"I love sucking cock," I said just before I gave his scrotum a long, wet lick. My tongue followed the bulge of his urethra, and I paused a moment to tease his frenulum with the tip.

I softly moaned when Frankie dropped to his knees and began kissing the areas his hands had caressed.

"Oh yeah," Hugh said as my velvety red lips slipped over the head of his cock, caressing his glans.

His cock was nearly erect, a lip-smacking six incher, and as my lips slid over his corona, I was rewarded by a tiny squirt of pre-cum.

Lifting enough so I could speak, I said, "Tasty."

Hugh didn't respond, his eyes were closed, and he let his head rested on the felt surface of his billiard table.

I could feel the moisture between my thighs as Frankie's talented lips and tongue heightened my arousal. A moment later, he drew my panties down my long silk-covered legs, and as I stepped out of the flimsy garment, I moved my feet further apart.

Hugh was clearly enjoying have his fantasy about getting a blowjob on the pool table, and as I began taking more and more of his rock-hard cock in my mouth, he started lifting his hips a little to meet my slow sensuous oral plunges over his cock.

I watched as Hugh opened his eyes, turned his head toward his two friends waiting their turn, and said, "She's got an incredible mouth."

Knowing Wayne and Jeff were watching, I opened my lips wide and swallowed all six inches of his throbbing erection.

"FUCK!" Hugh said as I throated him for the first time.

Frankie was happily licking and kissing every part of my ass and upper thighs, but when he dipped his tongue deeper to massage my sphincter, I moaned deeply and pressed my ass firmer against his face.

"I want your cock there," I said, letting him know he could fuck me anally if he wanted.

Having coated my ass with spit, Frankie dropped his mouth to give my quivering wet cunt the identical oral treatment. "There too," I said while he lavished my hot slit with his tongue.

Hugh's cock was now pulsing in my mouth, and I knew I could finish him off with only a few more deep plunges. I let him slip from my sensual oral grasp and encouraged him, saying, "You can cum in my mouth,"

I began concentrating on just the head and a couple of inches of throbbing cock shaft, using my slippery tongue and soft ruby red lips to entice his balls to release their thick sticky cream.

"YES!" Hugh exclaimed as his cock spewed forth a less than average load of rich savory cum.

Hugh laced his fingers into my hair and pressed my mouth further over his twitching cock. "Swallow it all," he remarked as he forced his cock deeper.

I sucked every drop his cock had to offer and swallow his hot sauce easily until his cock began to shrink.

"Fuck, that was great," he said as I let him slip from between my lips and began licking his shaft to collect the few remaining drops of his climax.

As Hugh climbed off the table, I felt Frankie's cock head press against my labia, its moist lips spreading to accept his hard cock, "Fuck me," I urged as he thrust inside.

I slid my hands back and grasped the bumper of the table, and straightened up some thrusting my hips backward as his cock filled me completely.

His strong hands gripped my ass, and we began thrashing at one another, his hips slamming into me as I thrust toward the incredible onslaught of his rock-hard cock. The sounds of our sex resonated throughout the room, Frankie grunting and groaning each time he slammed into me and my soulful moans as his cock, again and again, slid over my g-spot and against my cervix.

"It's so fucking tight and wet," he remarked as we continued fucking.

I was close to orgasm, my quivering sopping wet cunt grasping at him each time he thrust into me. What drove me over the edge was the sensation of his thick thumb pressing against my sphincter, probing beyond. "Make me cum!" I squealed.

With his finger embedded in my ass, he picked up the pace of his assault from behind, and my loins went numb as I began the climb toward the peak of ecstasy. It slammed into me with more force than I could have imagined, my body convulsing, my loins quivering, and spiraling shards of climatic pleasure shooting along my spine exploding in my brain. There was no need for me to tell him I was cumming; that was so very clear.

I bathed his wonderful hard cock with juices, and his thrusts inside took on a wet splashing sound.

Mercifully my orgasm began to subside, and as I regained control of my senses, I started humping back at him as I said, "Fill my tight wet cunt with your seed."

But Frankie, this Italian hunk of a man, was far from ready to unload. He slowed his pace and finally, after several minutes of fucking said, "I want you on the table, on your back, I wanna fuck that hot mouth."

He withdrew, and as I climbed onto the billiard table, I glanced toward Wayne and Jeff. Wayne was sitting at the card table, slowly stroking his cock. It looked massive at least ten inches, thick, gnarly, with a matrix of veins covering the shaft.

"Gimmie that big thick cock," I said.

Wayne instantly stood up, yanked his shirt over his head, and undid his slacks. As he stepped out of his boxers, his heavy nut sack hung taut below his cock.

I reclined on the table and draped my head over the edge looking back at Frankie's cock. While not as big as Wayne's, it was still a throat stuffer, perhaps eight inches and rock-hard, coated with the moisture of my sopping wet cunt.

"Fuck my throat," I said, letting him know I wanted to feel him throbbing deep in my throat.

Frankie moved forward, his nut sack pressing against my forehead, the shaft rested on my moist tongue and the head extended beyond my chin. He was most definitely a throat stuffer, and I couldn't wait to feel him stretch the soft tissue deep in my throat.

He began rocking back and forth, sliding his shaft and cock head across my tongue and lips. As he prepared to assault my mouth, Wayne crawled up onto the table and positioned himself between my open legs. He glanced down at my swollen, wet cunt and remarked, "What a beautiful pussy."

As Frankie continued teasing me with his rock-hard erection, he reached out and placed his hands firmly on my big soft tits. His fingers dug into my flesh, and he pinched my taut nipples between his fingertips. "Beautiful tits," he said, mimicking Wayne's comment about my cunt.

Wayne placed his hands on the felt surface beside my tits and arched his hips, so the bulbous head of his big rock-hard cock was poised to enter me. With one slow sensual thrust, he penetrated my soaking wet cunt spreading the soft tissue with his rock-hard ten-inch gnarly cock. I moaned softly, feeling him impale me.

"That feels divine," I said as he bottomed out and his heavy scrotum pressed against my ass.

Above my face, Frankie was still teasing me with his cock head, and I urged him on once again, saying, "Fuck my god damn mouth."

I tilted my head back further and opened my lips wide, Frankie had enough teasing, and he slipped his cock head between my lips onto my moist tongue.

When he pulled back, I nearly demanded, "Deeper, god damn it."

Wayne was already getting into a slow sensual pace, his thick ten-inch cock providing me with the pleasure I anticipated from the first moment I laid eyes on it.

"She's so fucking wet," Wayne said.

Frankie was now pressing his hard cock deeper toward my throat, and when it squeezed through the tight opening, he said, "Her throat is very soft."

As these two high rollers assaulted my body, the fourth player walked over to the pool table with his smaller cock extending from the opening of his slacks.

"Stroke my cock," Jeff said.

I reached out and wrapped my fingers around his erection, and began giving him a slow leisurely hand job.

It felt terrific having three cocks to play with, and I wondered if Hugh would recover enough to give me something for my other hand.

Frankie was now fucking my mouth and throat at a pace equal to Wayne's thrusts into my swollen wet cunt. My mouth overflowed with saliva, and when he withdrew, it ran down over my eyes and into my hair.

I felt like a hot cum slut, begging for cock, craving cum, wanting to be totally coated with the hot seed the three of them could provide.

Frankie was first to coat my body; he groaned harshly, pulled his cock from my mouth, and proceeded to dispense his awesome thick hot cum on my face, tongue, lips, and tits. His thick wads sticking exactly where they landed.

"Yes, make me your cum slut," I exclaimed.

Jeff was next; with little or no staying power, he climaxed in my hand, his cum load dribbling off the end of his dick and providing me with sticky fingers that I lifted to my mouth and sucked clean.

That left me with on gnarly rock-hard big cock to satisfy; Wayne was now pumping his cock inside my swollen cunt. I wanted to climax and bathe his awesome monster cock with my juices, but before I could bring on my orgasm, he began snorting and growling like a mad man. His cock exploded inside, splashing the hot flesh of my cunt with a massive load of cum.

"YES, FILL ME!" I screamed.

I could feel his thick cum seeping from my slit, running down and staining Hugh's pool table. A flood of juices flowed from me as he pulled back, further marking the red felt covering. All three men moved away, leaving me sexually spent and sweaty on their altar of lust. I was covered with thick, savory cum, and I felt like a whore, used by four men to satisfy their wanton craving for sex. It was a feeling I revealed in.

I tried my best not to damage the surface of Hugh's table further as I crawled over the edge and slowly walked behind the bar. I poured myself a stiff drink and took three gulps to down the entire glass of bourbon.

"I need to clean up," I said, excusing myself as I walked toward the bathroom. I took my dress with me and collected my bra and panties, carrying them with me.

Alone in this small powder room, I gazed at my reflection in the mirror. My hair hung straight, make-up was in shambles, dark streaks smeared around my eyes, smudged lips gloss spread on my chin, and of course, drying puddles of man seed coated my flesh from my forehead to my belly. I smiled at myself, thinking, "You're becoming a real pro, Angel."

I took my time cleaning up, using a warm washcloth to remove everything that marked me as a true cum slut. I slipped my dress on, tied it tightly around my waist, and stuffed my underwear in my purse.

When I returned to the game room, I found myself alone with Hugh; he handed me an envelope containing another two grand as my tip and smiled, saying, "You were incredible."

I smiled at him and said, "If you don't want anything else, I guess I'll be going."

Hugh replied, "Not so fast, Angel."

So, he wanted another go-round, I thought, I would happily fuck him again since he was my client and had only gotten a world-class blowjob earlier.

But Hugh surprised me when he said, "Wait here for a minute."

Hugh walked to the stairway, but before he started up turned and said, "Good Night."

He caught me off guard; what I thought would become a second fuck was not a confusing wait for me.

I heard the door upstairs open then close leaving me even more confused. What the fuck was I waiting for, I thought.

Just as I was about to head for the stairs myself, the door at the top open and closed; a moment later, the fifties, something woman that had driven off shortly after I arrived, appeared at the bottom of the stairway. In tow, she had a monster of a black man; towering above her, he had to stand six feet ten inches tall. I surveyed her first, her short brunette hair was teased seductively about her face, and her middle-aged body was somewhat pouchy, not fat but definitely not trim. One thing she had going for her was her massive tits, and they stretched the tight-fitting sweater she wore. Her legs appeared strong beneath the knee-length skirt she wore, and the five-inch stilettos she stood on made her appear taller than she was.

"Hi, Angel, I'm Wendy," she said as she and her black companion approached.

"Nice to meet you," I responded, not entirely sure what was about to happen.

"Hugh was kind enough to let me go out tonight while you played with his friends, and look what I found," Wendy said, pulling her black stud toward me.

"Okay, so?" I questioned, still not clear on what Wendy was planning.

She smiled at me, then turned and reached high, placing her hand on the stud's shoulder. "You see, Angel, Derrek here loves being with more than one woman," Wendy explained.

Derrek got a broad smile on his face, flashing his perfect brilliant white teeth at me. "I loves hot babes with big tits," he remarked.

Wendy slid her hand from his shoulder down over his massive torso to his groin. Her fingers outlined the bulge in his slacks as she remarked, "And he's got a huge black cock hidden in here."

So, my second go-round of the night would be with Hugh's wife Wendy and her amazon of a black plaything. I moved beside her and placed my delicate fingers on the same bulge Wendy was stroking. "I love big black cock," I said with a wide smile on my lips.

Wendy grinned and replied, "Who doesn't love a thick black monster of a cock."

"Let's go upstairs and get comfortable," she suggested.

I follow her and Derrek up the stairs and into a nicely appointed family room, leather furniture, and thick dark carpet. She flipped on the stereo, filling the room with soft jazz.

"We're gonna have so much fun," Wendy remarked as she led Derrek to the large leather sofa.

"I believe we are," I replied as I walked to one end and took a seat next to him.

Wendy sat down on the other end, crossed her legs, and said, "Show us your man toy."

Derrek unzipped his slacks and then opened the clasp at his waist; he reached inside and slid his hand partway down one leg. I watched with excited anticipation as he pulled it out. "Oh my god," I exclaimed as his gargantuan cock was exposed.

"Now that's a cock," Wendy remarked as he waved it proudly above his loins. I couldn't even imagine how long it was, but without a doubt, it was the biggest cock I've ever laid eyes on. Massive in every way, girth, length, its enormous head protected by very dark foreskin with only the very tip of his glans protruding out of the flesh. The shaft was silky smooth, not a hint of blood-engorged veins showing.

"Wait till you see it hard," Derrek remarked as he released it, allowing it to flop onto his abdomen.