Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where ever did you find this hunk?" I asked.

"He's the bouncer at the male strip club I go to when Hugh is playing cards," Wendy remarked.

I laughed and then said, "A bouncer; with a cock like this, he could be the star attraction."

"I don't dance very good," Derrek admitted.

Wendy leaned forward and glanced toward me before saying, "I don't think they make male thongs that could hold this monster."

"How about you girls show me your boobies," Derrek asked.

Without hesitation, Wendy pulled her sweater over her head, unveiling her enormous fat tits. They flopped down onto her belly and had long stretch marks that nearly reached her nipples, which were surrounded by huge areolas.

I followed by untying my dress and pulling the fabric apart to show him my perfect 38 DD tits and completely erect nipples.

Derrek moved his eyes from my chest to hers and then remarked, "I loves big boobies."

Wendy moved forward a little and turned toward Derrek; as she reached for his sleeping giant, she said, "Let's see how big this monster gets when it's hard."

Her hand circled the massive shaft at the base, and she lifted it from his abdomen. It looked like a flexible flag pole swaying from side to side as she started the long climb toward his cock head.

I slid off the couch, removed my dress, and knelt between his legs. "I wanna see if his balls match his cock," I said as I yanked his slacks down his legs.

"Oh shit," I exclaimed as I got my first look at his ball sack. It stretched down from the sheer weight of his balls. Reaching for the bottom, I gathered one ball in my soft hand. It felt hard and seemed to be the size of a tennis ball.

"These have to produce gallons of hot cum," I remarked as I grabbed the other Wendy's hand reached to the pinnacle to his gargantuan cock, pulling the dark foreskin up and covering the tip of his cock head.

As her hand moved down, she pulled that protective layer of flesh down, revealing his cock head. The glans were equally dark but very smooth, and his lip stretching corona flared out away from the shaft.

"Lick my nuts," Derrek said.

I leaned forward and extended my tongue to lavish one of his nuts with a slow sensual lick, letting my tongue travel up his scrotum until I reached the base of his massive shaft.

I dropped down and repeated the oral caress on the other ball. When I dropped down again, I slurped one tennis ball-sized testicle between my lips and sucked lightly on its firm texture.

"I likes that," Derrek remarked.

Wendy continued with her slow sexy hand job for several minutes as I teased Derrek's scrotum and balls with my lips and tongue.

Slowly his flexible flag pole began to stiffen, growing longer with each passing moment. Derrek played with Wendy's floppy tit, lifting and squeezing the massive orb and pinching her nipple until it grew taut.

I wanted to taste his cock head, and as Wendy slid her hand down, I raised enough to circle his cock shaft above her hand with my own as I said, "I wanna suck this one-eyed black snake."

Derrek smiled and said, Oh yeah."

I stroked down the shaft, stretching his foreskin off his cock head, and leaned in to get my first taste of his mammoth cock.

A drop of pre-cum oozed from the tip, and I used my tongue to smear it evenly over his glans. His fluid tasted wonderful, sweet as honey.

I used my lips to gently caress his glans, slowly working down until my mouth was wide open and my lips stretched to accept his flaring corona. "God, he's huge," I remarked when I lifted my mouth from him.

"The bigger, the better," Wendy remarked while caressing his scrotum and balls.

I returned my attention to his cock, allowing the massive head to stretch my lips wide and even wider as his smooth corona slipped inside my mouth. His shaft remained somewhat pliable, and it was becoming apparent to me that this monster may never get rock-hard like most cocks I've sucked.

Wendy slid off the couch, stood up, and quickly removed her skirt. Her belly sagged nearly as much as her big fat tits, the rolls of excess flesh proving she was a true big beautiful woman.

I glanced up at Derrek; his eyes were fixed on the naked body standing before him, "I loves BBW," he said.

Derrek lifted my mouth from his cock and more or less shoved me aside as he said, "I wanna fuck those big fat bobbies."

"Get on the floor," Wendy instructed.

Derrek slid off the sofa and reclined on the thick carpet. Wendy dropped to her knees between his outstretched legs and then moved forward, dragging her tongue along his semi-rigid cock and giving his frenulum a long leisurely lick with her moist flesh.

I sat up on the couch to watch her tit-fucking technique. Her big floppy tits engulfed his cock, and as it settled into the deep cleavage, she used her hands to squeeze the fatty flesh together. Derrek instantly thrust up off the floor, his cock head poking from her dangling tits.

"Fuck yeah," he exclaimed as her movements kept his cock in constant contact with her colossal sagging tits.

Derrek grabbed her tits and pressed them tightly against his monster black cock as, again and again, he thrust up into her fat chest.

I realized that Wendy had a talent I could never provide; my big soft 38DD tits would tease and tantalize any rock-hard cock pressed between them. Wendy was able to just let him slide through her huge tits without pressing the flesh together.

She tit fucked him for a few minutes, Derrek thoroughly enjoying her soft fat tits, but Wendy wanted more. "Don't you want to fuck my fat cunt?" she asked.

He smiled and shook his head yes.

Wendy crawled, or for lack of a better phrase, oozed her body up, his enormous black cock sliding through the rolls of fat on her belly until his cock slipped out behind her fat ass.

"Sit here," Wendy said to me as she patted the couch cushion above his head.

I moved sideways and placed a foot on either side of his glistening scalp.

"I'm gonna suck your sweet cunt while he fucks me," she remarked.

I inched forward to give her complete access to my wet slit as Wendy reached behind and pointed his massive cock head at her swollen fat cunt.

"OH FUCK!" she exclaimed as he entered her.

I reached for her head and pulled it down closer to my labia.

Wendy has exceptional talents when it comes to eating pussy, and in very short order, she used her tongue and lips to bring me to a high state of arousal. Meanwhile, Derrek was happily thrusting into her fat wet cunt, causing her to moan in sheer ecstasy.

My hands directed her mouth to every part of my loins, licking at my protruding clit, sucking the lips below, and probing deep inside my now quivering cunt. She was going to make me cum, and I expressed that, saying, "I'm gonna cum all over your mouth,"

She lifted her mouth from me, smiled, and then said, "I've never felt so stuffed; his cock is fuckin incredible."

Wendy returned to my loins using her oral talent to bring me to the edge of pleasure quickly. "Make me cum," I nearly screamed.

Her mouth clamped onto my cunt, and in an instant, I climaxed, my body convulsing against her head, my loins completely numb and my orgasmic flow squirting from inside, covering her mouth and face. She continued sucking my cunt until my juices stopped flowing, and every drop I offered had been sucked into her greedy mouth.

"I love the taste of another woman," she admitted after lifting her mouth from my loins.

Derrek was paying no attention to the incredible sexual spectacle occurring just above his head; he was too involved in pounding her fat cunt from below.

"He's gonna make me cum," Wendy announced.

She quickly added, "That big beautiful black monster is gonna make me climax."

From the squishy sounds, it was apparent that her fat cunt was being transformed into a sopping wet cock pleaser. "Fuck her, Derrek, make her cum all over your big black monster," I said.

Her body was in constant motion; like waves of semi-hard jello, the flesh of her robust body moved to every thrust he made.

"Oh god, YES! I'm cuming," she finally announced.

Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she began gasping for air as his gargantuan black cock pounded her into sexual oblivion. Every ounce of flesh on her big beautiful body twitched, every muscle convulsed, and her gasps of pure ecstasy resonated throughout the room.

I felt a little jealous that he had given her such a tremendous orgasm, but it was abundantly clear that this BBC loves his BBW.

There was only one thing undone, Derrek hadn't yet climaxed, and as Wendy rolled off his substantial black body, I slipped off the couch, stepped forward, and turned to face him. His eyes lifted to my face as I said, "I'm gonna suck you off."

Derrek just smiled, and as I dropped to my knees between his mammoth legs, he smiled again.

His cock never did get completely erect, but I would concentrate my efforts on just the head as I enticed his balls to drain themselves into my mouth. I circled his cock shaft with both hands and slowly began stroking his thick, smooth flag pole. As I dropped my mouth toward the tip, he said, "Suck it until I give you every drop."

As I began sucking and stroking, Wendy said, "You go, girl, I wanna taste his hot seed too."

While I wasn't able to provide him with the massive body he craves so much, I knew that this trim, fit, sexy whore could do, and that was to use my mouth to entice his balls to unload their sexy contents.

I alternated between two oral techniques I'd stretch his foreskin down to expose the massive smooth head and suck it gently. Then I'd pulled his foreskin up to cover his corona and most of his glans and suck it more aggressively. Derrek loved both equally, remarking, "You're one hell of a cock sucker."

I lifted my mouth from his and replied, "I'm the best cock sucker on the planet."

Wendy watched intently as I slowly brought her big black lover closer and closer to orgasm.

Like every other man I've sucked off, Derrek signaled that he was about to cum, he growled harshly, and I knew that his balls had begun pumping their thick prize along the thirteen-inch urethra.

"Cum in her mouth," Wendy encouraged.

A moment later, it began; feeling like thick molasses, it surged into my mouth. His cum tasted as sweet as his pre-cum had, but the sheer volume his balls pumped into me was without a doubt breathtaking. I felt as if my mouth would overflow, but as he'd requested, I continued sucking until his balls had given up the maximum amount of thick sticky cum.

"Holy shit," Wendy exclaimed when she realized just how much sperm he provided.

I finally lifted off his cock, barely able to contain his load, and then moved alongside his massive black body to offer Wendy her share of his sexual prize. She tilted her head back and opened her mouth, extending her tongue to accept my offering.

It rolled off my tongue and, like molasses dangling off a wooden stick and dropped onto her tongue. She accepted every drop I provided and then happily rolled the thick load around in her mouth.

I glanced at his cock and noticed another thick wad oozing from the tip. I dropped my lips to his head and spread them open, taking just the end inside my craving mouth. When I sucked hard on his dick, I was rewarded with a huge load that had remained in his urethra.

I lifted my mouth from him and looked up at his smiling face as he said, "That's the last drop."

Calling the thick wad a drop was the understatement of the year. This BBC had given me more cum than I could ever imagine, a cum load to measure every future cum load against.

I moved again to Wendy, and we snowballed our mouths full of sperm several times before finally, in unison, swallowing Derrek's sexual prize. We kissed each other passionately, sharing the taste of her big black lover, and Wendy even tried to kiss him, but he turned his face away, apparently not wanting to taste his own seed.

Having satisfied his lust for a big beautiful woman, Derrek sat up, and for a moment, he watched Wendy and me trading what cum remained on our lips and tongues. "I'm gonna head out," he finally said.

He was dressed in no time and, as he approached the doorway from her family room, said, "I'll look for you next month, Wendy."

She just giggled and shook her head yes, confirming she'd be looking to have his one-eyed monster snake buried in her fat cunt again.

As I dressed, Wendy lounged on the sofa, unashamed of her naked out of shape body. "That was fun," I remarked.

"You may think I'm unattractive, but what the hell? Fat chicks love cock too," she said.

I laughed and replied, "All chicks love cock."

As I slipped into the driver's seat of my car, I wondered if Hugh would return and give her a little less cock after I was gone.