Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You paint a pretty dreary picture, Harper," Jason remarked.

I'm just stating facts, Jason," he answered.

I summarized Blake's research on the Ipad and then waited for them to continue.

Jason sat back in his chair and placed one hand on his chin, "Assuming I agree to sell you my company, what changes would you make?" he asked.

"While nothing is set in stone, I'm sure my team would clear out the obsolete inventory, either at auction or by sale to a broker. We would modernize the warehouse to improve turnaround time, I'm not talking about turning Dalton into the Amazon of hardware, but better inventory control systems are available to handle that change and improve customer service," Blake explained.

"Okay, so you'd be spending a fair amount after taking over," Jason admitted.

"Absolutely, I'm looking to improve the profit margin," Blake said.

"We're not on the same page regarding net worth; I place that number at one point five million," Jason said.

"Based on my numbers, Jason, I'm in a position to offer you five hundred thousand for the entire enterprise," Blake said.

O'Neil made some notes on his legal pad, and after placing his pencil down, said, "That's not going to make it."

Blake sat front and said, "What's your number?"

"One point three," he replied.

I noted eight hundred K apart.

Blake didn't respond immediately, and after a long pause, he glanced toward me and gave me another quick wink.

"Jason, you drive a hard bargain," he remarked.

O'Neil just grinned.

"Here's what I'm going to do, I'll sweeten the offer to nine hundred thousand and offer you a five percent ownership share of the company. I'd like you to stay on as a local consultant and would be willing to continue your salary at its same level." Blake offered.

"I'm listening," Jason replied.

"The ownership stake would revert to the corporation when you pass, but whatever the net worth is at that time would be paid to your estate," Blake stated.

"So, my girls would benefit from that payment," O'Neil stated.

"Yes, and as far as the consulting position, you'd be able to come and go as you please, take some time to enjoy playing golf, or doing some bass fishing," Blake said.

"I have to admit, Harper, your offer is more than I expected," he said.

"So, we have a deal?" Blake asked.

O'Neil slid his chair away from his desk, stood up, extended his hand, said, "What the hell, let's do this."

Blake instantly rose and knowing in this part of rural northwestern Georgia a handshake was all it took to seal the deal."

"Margaret, can you please email Bridgette and ask her to draw up the papers," Blake said, knowing he didn't want any second thoughts from O'Neil.

"Of course, Mr. Harper," I instantly replied.

As I pretended to write and send an email, Blake shook Jason's hand again and said, "I'll have my people overnight the documents later today."

Blake and I stood up, and I smiled at Jason, knowing he'd gotten a pretty sweet deal. The office door opened, and his secretary entered, "Mr. O'Neil, there's a problem with the Martin order."

"Let Frank deal with it; I'm going fishing," Jason replied with a huge smile on his face.

Once Blake and I were back in the SUV, he seemed pretty happy about his latest acquisition. "I have to call the deal in," he said.

"Hello, I have the numbers on the Dalton deal. Nine-hundred purchase price, a five percent ownership share to O'Neil, and he'll continue as a consultant at his current salary. Draw up the papers, and overnight them to him." Blake instructed.

He disconnected the call and then turned toward me, saying, "What do you think, Angel?"

"I thought you were going to steal his company, but your offer seemed very reasonable. I think the ownership share and keeping him on as a consultant was an excellent tactic." I remarked.

"Yep, that usually seals the deal," he replied.

"But you don't know how much that will cost you in the future," I commented.

"At most, I'd expect it to cost a hundred and twenty-five thousand," Blake replied.

"How can you be so sure?" I asked.

He smiled and explained, "Along with the research we did on his company, we also did some on O'Neil too. Jason's health is failing; he has diabetes and a heart condition. If he lives another two years, I'll be surprised."

"You've got all the bases covered," I replied.

Blake just smiled.

Our car pulled up to his parked jet, and as we climbed the stairs, Captain West greeted us. "It's a twenty-minute flight to Savannah."

"Very good," Blake said.

Blake kept his suit coat on and mixed us both a noon-time cocktail. As he sat down opposite me, he said, "We're going to have some free time before dinner. Would you like to relax this afternoon?"

"I'm all yours," I answered.

As we lifted off the runway at Dalton, I watched the ground drop away and noticed just how rural Dalton was. "That place is in the middle of nowhere," I commented.

"It is, and there isn't a big box store within a hundred miles," he remarked.

We landed in Savannah a little after one o'clock, and once again, a black SUV greeted us as we exited the plane.

"We'll be going to the villa," he said as our driver opened the rear passenger door.

"Excellent, sir," he replied.

James placed my suitcase in the back, and once the door closed, our driver headed toward the exit from the airport.

"Did you bring a swimsuit?" Blake asked.

"No, I didn't expect to be swimming today," I replied.

"No problem, I'm sure we can find something in the guest room," he said.

The drive to his villa took longer than the flight from Dalton, but to my complete surprise, we stopped in front of an opulent Savannah property surrounded by high shrubs and a very private entrance.

"Wow, this place is fabulous," I remarked as we stopped at the front door.

"Thank you, Angel; I don't get here as often as I'd like," he said.

We were greeted by a middle-aged black woman who instantly said, "So nice to see you again, Mr. Harper."

"Nice to see you too, Oprah. Please have Angel's suitcase taken to the guest room," he replied.

Blake gave me a short tour of the first floor of his villa and, as we stepped outside, said, "We could relax in the hot tub,"

"I'd like that," I answered, knowing that at the very least, I'd have a chance to see him in swim trunks, and I might be able to entice him wearing a borrowed swimsuit.

"Let's get changed," he suggested.

I followed him upstairs. When we reached the second floor, Blake placed his hands on my hips as he admitted, "I've been wondering just how sexy you might look in something more casual."

I smiled and replied, "I hope you'll be impressed."

Once alone in the guest bedroom, I stripped naked and found that Oprah had laid out a couple of swimsuits for me to choose from. I opted for a white one-piece with a deep plunging front that revealed every part of my luscious soft cleavage. I collected my hair into a bun high on my head, knowing that I didn't have a hairdryer, and we may not have time later for me to do my hair.

I opened the bedroom door to find Blake standing across the hall. He had changed into a flowery Hawaiian style of swim trunks and a matching shirt, looking much like an island tourist.

As I crossed the hall, he said, "Holy cow, you look amazing,"

I grinned at him and stopped within inches of him. "That's a colorful swimsuit," I remarked as I slowly opened the two buttons holding the shirt to his torso.

His hands rested on my hips as I spread the fabric to examine his naked chest, which was hairless. While not overly cut, his chest muscles were firm, and his dark nipples were already erect. I smiled at him and remarked, "Does anything else get as hard as these?"

I expected he would draw my hand down to his loins, but instead simply grinned and answered, "Count on it."

We walked downstairs, through his magnificent villa, and out onto the deck. Someone had removed the cover from the hot tub and turned on the jets of air, causing the surface of the water to ripple.

"That's looks so inviting," I said as I moved toward the edge.

Blake slipped off his shirt, and I noticed a lengthy scar across one scapula on his back. He entered the water, moved across the tub, and sat down opposite where I was standing. "Join me, Angel," he said.

I slipped into the warm relaxing water and sat next to him. He moved one arm behind me and pulled me tighter against his body. Up until now, he had only touched me in what I would call an appropriate business manner, but that changed instantly as his free hand moved to the base of my neck and then slowly traced down to the bottom of the sexy plunge of my suit.

"Hmm...I like that," I said, acknowledging his first sensuous caress.

His fingertips moved up to their original starting point and then moved outward to slip beneath the fabric of my suit. Again, he slowly drew his fingers down my body, but this time instead of sliding through my soft cleavage, they touched my big, firm tit.

"They are lovely," he remarked without evening seeing my soft tit.

I turned more toward him and leaned in to softly kiss him on the mouth, my tongue darting toward his closed lips. I wanted him to touch my chest, fondle the soft flesh and feel my erect nipples against his palm.

I moved my hands to the fabric covering my lush breasts and spread the suit open enough, so my tits were exposed to his gentle caresses.

"Touch me," I said while pausing our increasingly passionate kiss.

His free hand moved to my firm tit, and I softly moaned as he squeezed it with his fingertips.

I was quickly becoming aroused, and without asking, I turned and climbed onto his lap, freeing up his other hand to explore my chest thoroughly.

Our kiss grew in its intensity, and our tongues now probed beyond our lips. I ground my loins down against him and, for the first time, felt hardness between his legs. I dropped my hands below the water and found his growing erection, slowly stroking it through the fabric of his colorful suit.

While he toyed with my big soft tits, I stretched the waistband of his suit away and slipped one hand beneath to touch the silky-smooth flesh of his glans.

"Oh my God," Blake said, breaking our kiss only long enough to utter those words.

We explored each other this way for a few moments longer, but I needed more. "I want to suck it," I finally admitted.

Blake smiled and gently shoved me backward and off his lap. His elbows rose to the edge of the tub, and he lifted himself to sit on that edge.

His cock head poked above the elastic waistband of his suit, looking like a mushroom growing out of the flowery fabric below.

I smiled at him and then leaned forward to kiss his cock head lightly as my fingers moved to his hips and hooked beneath his suit.

As I began to draw the suit down, Blake instinctually lifted his hips, allowing me to slip his trunks down his legs.

His cock appeared to be six inches in length but wasn't yet fully erect. The flesh of his scrotum was drawn tightly against the base of his cock, the effects of it being submerged in the cooler water.

"It's gorgeous," I said as I studied his growing erection, the bulbous head, flaring corona, and silky-smooth shaft all inviting me to please them with my moist warm mouth.

I rose enough, so my mouth was in line with his cock head, exposing my big wet tits to his hands once again. He instantly covered their lush firmness and began caressing them with a firmer touch.

"I love having my tits groped," I remarked as I moved my mouth closer to his cock.

There was a distinct line along his scrotum starting beneath where I could see and running up to the point where the shaft of his cock began. I placed the tip of my tongue as far down as I could and then slowly licked upward until I reached his cock shaft. With one free hand, I began stroking his shaft and cradled his balls in the other.

Blake's eyes were fixed on mine, a lustful stare showing me just how much he wanted his cock in my mouth.

Using the tip of my moist tongue, I followed the bulge of his urethra along the shaft until I reached my hand. Then licked over my delicate fingers, reaching his frenulum and providing that sensitive spot with a slow leisurely stroke using my flattened tongue.

"God damn," Blake uttered.

I circled his corona several times, teasing the smooth flesh, before slipping up to lightly caress his glans and reaching the very tip of his cock head. He rewarded me with a tiny drop of pre-cum which I collected, coating my taste buds with his flavor. "So sweet," I remarked.

Blake was growing more urgent as he finally pleaded with me, "Suck it, Angel."

Enough teasing, I thought. Take him in your mouth and enjoy the sensation of his growing erection surge between your lips.

I released his cock shaft and balls and then hooked one finger behind the shaft drawing his cock head toward my extended moist tongue. He moaned, and as it touched me, I was again rewarded with a more forceful squirt of pre-cum that coated my tongue and enticed my mind with thoughts of what I could expect when he finally unleashed the full torrent his balls contained.

I closed my soft lips around his shaft just below the corona and felt a sudden surge as his cock stiffened and swelled fully erect.

I kept eye contact as best I could while I bobbed back and forth, softly caressing and sucking on just the head and an inch or so of throbbing cock shaft.

"God damn," he repeated.

Ever so slowly, I took more and more of his cock between my lips, allowing his pulsating head to slide over my tongue and toward the opening of my throat.

As we felt the tip begin to stretch that opening wide, he implored, "Throat me."

Like so many before, once his cock head slipped into the promised land of my talented throat, it surged again, and in an instant, my lips touched his pubic mound as I fully swallowed all eight inches of his beautiful rock-hard cock.

His hands slipped off my chest and grasped the edge of the tub as I held him deep until my lungs began to burn, lacking the life-sustaining oxygen they needed.

As I began to lift off his surging cock, Blake slid forward, trying his best to keep his cock embedded, but I needed to breathe and lifted off his cock, recharging my lungs and spitting the excess salvia from my mouth onto his rock-hard cock.

"Again," he pleaded.

I repeated the entire process several times, and each time he instantly begged, "Again."

We were both enjoying this deep-throat blow job immensely. For me, there is nothing more arousing than the sensation of sucking such a wonderful throbbing prick, and apparently for Blake as my soft mouth and slippery throat brought him closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy.

I knew that if I had any chance of feeling this rock-hard cock embedded in my slippery cunt, I'd need to slow my pace and plead with him to fuck me. But Blake had other ideas as he exclaimed, "Let me cum in your mouth."

So much for getting a hot fuck in a hot tub, I thought, but his pleasure was most important at the moment, and I knew there would be time for me later.

I let him slip from my sensual oral grasp, looked up at his lustful eyes, and said one word, "Yes."

I wrapped one hand around his throbbing shaft and placed his cock head on my tongue. With an ever-increasing pace, I stroked his cock shaft and used my free hand to caress his balls, knowing my delicate digits would entice what I expected would be a delicious load of cum from deep inside his loins.

"Yes, that's it," he remarked.

My hand moved faster and faster, and I felt his cock surge as his nuts released the torrent of fluid toward the tip of his urethra.

"FUCK!" he exclaimed just before the first of his oral treat blasted my tongue. I continued stroking, and he continued cumming, nearly filling my mouth with his thick creamy load. He tasted as expected, sweet, searing hot, and so very savory.

As his orgasm subsided, I lifted his cock from my tongue and used the tip to collect the final few drops that oozed from the opening of his urethra.

"You're the best," he said while watching me swirl his load around in my mouth. I swallowed every drop and then proceeded to lick and suck his cock of the remains still clinging to it.

I stood before him, water dripping from my body, and as I dipped a couple of fingers into my soaking wet cunt said, "Before we land in DC, I want you to fill my hot wet cunt with another load just like that one."

"Deal," he replied.

"I need to shower," I said as I moved away from him.

Blake giggled and said, "I'd join you, but we'd be late for dinner."

If I had known that I'd be able to shower before dinner, I would have brought along my curling iron, so after a quick shower, I tried my best to give my hair a little more body. The heat and humidity in Georgia caused my wavey curls to droop considerably. I thought about pulling my long blonde locks back into a ponytail, but that didn't fit with the attire I'd selected for our evening together. I finally settled on gathering my hair up into a classy-looking bun, which would enhance the look of my neck.

Slipping back into my black lingerie, I slithered into the sexy red dress, spiced up my lip gloss and eye make-up, and packed my business suit in my suitcase.

Blake was waiting downstairs and greeted me with a huge smile when he saw how sexy I looked, saying, "That'll do,"

I grinned at him, knowing that later I'd be doing exactly what he was thinking.

Our driver grabbed my suitcase, and with my arm curled around his, Blake and I headed out for what I suspected would be a wonderful and romantic dinner.

Having finished his business for the day, Blake turned his attention toward me as our driver skillfully drove into the heart of Olde Savannah.

"You look so lovely tonight," Blake said as he placed one hand on my knee. I smiled at him and thanked him for the compliment.

His hand slowly rose along my leg, slipping beneath the hem of my dress and finally finding the top hem of my stocking.

"I like that," Blake remarked as his fingers touched naked flesh.

I shifted my weight and spread my legs a little, giving him access to my satin thong as I replied, "I do too."

His fingers slid from the top of my leg inward and down between my thighs, then toward my loins.

As his fingers reached their goal, I moaned softly and then said, "If you go any further, I'll be wet during dinner."

Blake just smiled and slipped one finger under the triangle of satin covering my loins and between my lips.

He leaned close and gently kissed my lips, an almost friendly kiss, without offering his tongue.

"I like the idea of you being wet there while we dine," he whispered after breaking our kiss.

"La Scala is just around the corner," our driver said.

Blake removed his hand from my loins, and as we rounded the corner, I straightened out my dress.

He slowed in front of what appeared to be an older Savannah mansion. A true painted lady of the south. Brilliant white trim and massive columns at the front edge of the broad porch. Old-style clapboard siding that was painted a lovely shade of pink. I waited for Blake to exit the car and open the passenger side door for me. I took his hand and stepped out onto the curb, trying not to show him too much of my shapely legs as I did.

"What a wonderful place," I said as we crossed the sidewalk hand in hand.

"My favorite restaurant," Blake replied.

He opened the door, holding it so I could enter first, and as soon as he stepped inside, a lovely middle-aged woman acknowledged his arrival. "Mr. Harper, it's so nice to see you again."

"Good to see you, Maria," Blake replied.

As we crossed the lobby, Maria said, "Your table is ready sir,"

She led us along a narrow hallway toward the back of the building and into a small private dining room with only one table positioned in the middle. A single medallion light hung above the table, which was set for two.