Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His pace was slow and deliberate, driving his cock to my core then pulling back until the head slipped outside. His other hand, now free, moved to my chest, and he used his fingers to explore every inch of my soft tits.

"I love how you're fucking me," I remarked as he continued the steady pace with his rock-hard cock.

Blake kept his laser-like stare fixed on my eyes, watching for those signs that foretold of an impending orgasm. He wanted me to cum, wanted me to bathe his incredible cock with my juices.

"You're so gorgeous," he said while softly caressing my tits and slowly fucking my swollen wet cunt.

I just smiled at him but moved my hands to cover his and press them harder against my chest. I suppose in my own way; I was hoping he'd become more aggressive.

"I want this to last forever," Blake said.

Nothing lasts forever, and I wanted him to carry me to the zenith of sexual pleasure, and beyond so, I urged him, "Fuck me harder."

He increased the pace of his thrusts into me, and I again urged him, "Faster, fuck my wet cunt faster."

Blake pulled his hands from under mine and moved them to my hips, gripping me firmly.

"Make me cum," I pleaded.

As he pounded my cunt, I began feeling the sensuous tingling spreading throughout my body; I was approaching orgasm and said, "That's it; keep slamming that big beautiful cock inside. I wanna bathe you with my juices."

With each successive thrust, his rock-hard eight-inch cock drove me closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy, and I reached out, grabbing his shoulders, knowing that once I reached the summit, I'd be hanging on for dear life.

"I'm cumming," I squealed.

What started as a trickle of moisture quickly turned into a tsunami of climatic juices as my orgasm consumed me. Every muscle in my loins clamped tightly around his big hard cock as Blake continued pounding into my sopping wet cunt.

My big tits bounced up on my chest with every thrust inside until he released my hips and moved his hands back to my tits. His grip was much firmer than before, and his fingertips pinched my erect nipples.

"Oh god, yes, that feels so fuckin good," I said.

Blake was covered with a sexy sheen of moisture, and as my orgasm began to subside, he leaned forward and dripped sweat off his brow onto my sensuous body.

His thrusts slowed and finally stopped, his rock-hard cock still buried deep inside and soaking in the ocean of sexual juices filling my cunt.

"That was fucking incredible," I remarked.

Blake smiled and replied, "Welcome to the Mile High Club."

He moved back, letting his cock slide from my slippery cunt, and then sat on the chair opposite me. I could feel my cum ooze from my slit as he watched me collect a sample with my fingertips and then lick my fingers clean.

Blake was coated with sweat, his pubic hair matted to his skin from the shower of my cunt, but his awesome eight-inch rock-hard cock stood proudly up from his loins. He slid one hand down and gripped his erection, waving it at me.

"Want some more?" he asked.

I grinned and then said, "Can I have some more please,"

He waved his cock at me again as I slipped off my chair and knelt before him. I yanked his pants down and slipped off his shoes, leaving him naked except for the socks covering his feet.

His cock was still soaking wet and glistened in the dim cabin lights. I moved closer and rested my elbows on his thighs, and then pressed his cock into the soft cleavage between my tits.

"I'm gonna start by tit fucking this big beautiful cock," I announced.

He just smiled as I pressed my tits firmly around his erection.

As I began humping him with my chest, his eyes moved from the incredible vision of his cock head popping out of my cleavage back up to my face.

"Do you like this?" I asked.

"Absolutely," he answered.

My flesh was slippery from the sex juices that covered his cock, but I added to the moisture by dipping my chin and spitting on his cock head when it popped out from between my big soft tits.

I tit fucked him for a few minutes, but I wanted more. As I released his cock from my soft cleavage, I straightened up a little, smiled, and said, "Now I'm gonna use my mouth on you."

"Awesome," he replied.

I moved my face down and circled his throbbing cock shaft with one delicate hand. Every so slowly, I began stroking his rock-hard cock, teasing the flaring corona and silky-smooth glans with my dainty digits.

As I pleasured him with one hand, I leaned closer and began lavishing his scrotum and the solid balls within with my flattened tongue. After giving his flesh a sexy tongue bath, I sucked one nut between my lips and concentrated on pleasuring it with my lips and tongue.

Blake softly moaned while I provided his other ball with the same sexy treatment.

I glanced up at him, his eyes fixed on my face, as I asked, "Do you want me to suck this incredible cock?"

"Yes, please," he responded.

I stroked it to the base and then drew the head down, so it was poised at my shimmering lips.

"Nice and slow," Blake said.

I moved forward and let his silky-smooth glans part my shimmering lips, and when his corona disappeared inside my mouth, I paused and sucked his cock head gently.

"God, that feels so fuckin' good," he remarked.

I continued my soft oral caresses on his cock head for a few moments, then began taking more of his shaft between my lips. His cock head slid across my moist tongue until it bumped into the ring of flesh as the back of my mouth.

Blake moaned and kept his eyes fixed on my face as I prepared to throat his wonderful rock-hard cock.

He was ripe for a verbal tease, and after letting his throbbing cock slip from my mouth, I asked, "Do you want me to throat it?"

To my complete surprise, he replied, "No, what I want is for you to give me a slow sensuous lap dance."

"It would be my pleasure," I answered.

As I rose from between his legs, Blake drew them together, and since his plane is equipped with first-class-sized seats, I was able to slip onto his lap, placing my knees outside his hips.

Now a proper lap dance does not include insertion, at least not at first, and I began by rocking my hips back and forth, letting my swollen labia slide along his rock-hard cock shaft. I arched my back, offering him my luscious tits, which he instantly accepted, kissing the soft flesh and suckling my taut nipples. My hands were resting on the top of the seatback, but ensuring his lips and tongue found every part of my soft tits, I dropped them to my chest and cupped both, lifting the weighty orbs and moving my body, so he covered them entirely with his sensual kisses.

I could feel Blake lifting his hips a little, pressing his pulsing cock shaft firmer against my loins.

"I want you inside me," I finally admitted.

"Yes," he softly replied.

My hands returned to the seatback, and as I lifted my hips, he dropped one hand and guided that beautiful cock to my swollen labia. I sinfully moaned when I felt his cock head spread my cunt open.

"Oh, my fuckin' god," Blake said as I dropped my hips and engulfed every glorious inch of his rock-hard, throbbing cock.

I wanted to feel his corona massage my g-spot and have his cock head pressed against my cervix, so I started riding him slowly, lifting only enough for his cock to pleasure those two sensitive parts.

"You're so god damn tight," he remarked, feeling my swollen slippery wet flesh caress his cock.

Ever so slowly, I began lifting my loins higher, not letting him slip out but giving him the pleasure of feeling my entire cunt caress his incredible cock.

Blake hadn't moved since I plunged on him that first time, but as I started using more of my tight cunt, he began thrusting up to meet my plunges.

I leaned forward, pressing my body against him, turned my head, and whispered, "Fuck me."

Blake turned his head and began kissing me. Passionate deep probing kisses our tongues, performing a lustful tango as we fucked.

It felt so incredible being coupled together completely, his rock-hard cock thrusting inside, and his tongue matching my every movement.

As we continued our passionate lovemaking, the intercom crackled, and Captain West announced, "We'll be landing in DC in about forty-five minutes."

The pace of his thrusts increased, and I began feeling my loins tingle.

"I want you to cum with me, lover," I softly whispered in his ear after pausing our oral lovemaking for a moment.

With every thrust, another spiraling sensation of ecstasy shot up my spine. I quickly approached orgasm, and I broke our kiss to exclaim, "I'm gonna cum!"

"I'm right there," he answered.

I slammed my numbing cunt down on him as I began a rapid ascent to the summit of pleasure. It crashed into me like the crescendo of a firework grand finale, my climatic flow bathing his incredible cock. I felt his cock surge, sending the first of an almost non-stop flow of thick creamy cum filling my twitching cunt. Each time it surged, another lava hot wad of cum was added to my quivering loins.

"Yes, fill me with it," I pleaded.

His balls pumped every ounce they contained inside me, and as our mutual orgasm began to subside, I felt his load begin oozing from my throbbing loins.

"That was fucking incredible," he remarked once he'd regained control of his senses.

"I love when my lover comes with me," I replied.

His cock began to soften, and I lifted my hips enough, so it slipped from me and then flopped onto his abdomen. I dropped down, pressing my soaking wet cunt against his cock, and allowed our combined sex to flow onto his body. Blake wrapped his arms around me and drew my sweaty body against his. I slowly rocked my hips back and forth, much like I had while dancing on his lap earlier.

"Kiss me," I softly requested.

Our mouths joined again, but this time our kisses were those of two satisfied lovers basking in the luxurious glow of a very intense sexual experience, soft, tender, but still passionate.

I stayed in his lap for a full ten minutes but knew our time was limited. Breaking our soft oral play, I said, "We better get cleaned up; I wouldn't want Captain West catching us naked and messy."

Blake laughed and replied, "It wouldn't be the first time,"

I smiled, realizing that was the reason for his forty-five-minute warning earlier.

I slipped off his lap. Blakes loins were coated with our sex, "Let me get a towel," I said.

I opened the door to a tiny bathroom, found a washcloth, soaked it with warm water, and rung it out tightly. As I approached him, holding the warm cloth, Blake smiled and said, "I just can't get over how fuckin' beautiful you are, Angel."

As I knelt between his legs and began wiping him clean, I looked up and said, "I'll pose as your executive assistant anytime." I, of course, was planting the seed for a return engagement with him.

"There you go, Mr. Harper, all cleaned up," I remarked as I straightened up before him.

"I like your style," he replied.

Returning to the bath, I rinsed the cloth and used it to clean my loins also. Blake was almost half-dressed when I returned, and I followed his lead by slipping my bra and thong on before slipping back into my sexy red dress.

"So, do I get some kind of certificate of membership in the Mile High Club?" I asked.

Blake smiled, slipped past me and opened a drawer of his desk, and then turned and pinned a tiny pair of gold wings to my dress. The emblem between the wings said, "MILE HIGH CLUB MEMBER."

"Please return your seatbacks to the upright position and buckle your seat belts. We're on final approach to Washington," Captain West announced.

We sat across from each other, and I reached across the tiny isle and offered my hand to him.

As the wheels touched down, Blake turned toward me and said, "Angel, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed spending the day with you."

I squeezed his hand and answered, "I look forward to the next time."

He pulled an envelope from his breast pocket and handed it to me. I didn't bother to check the contents.

As Captain West brought the plane to a stop, Blake unbuckled his belt and stood up, continuing to hold my hand. I followed him toward the cockpit. Captain West was standing in the doorway and asked, "Did you enjoy your flight?"

I smiled politely at him and replied, "You have no idea how much I enjoyed the flight."

His cheeky smile led me to believe he did know how much both Blake and I enjoyed it. I suspect my Mile High wings gave him a clue.

"Let me get your luggage," James said as he slipped by Blake and me.

As we exited the plane, I was somewhat surprised to find two identical black SUVs parked at the bottom of the steps.

"Simon will drive you home, Angel," Blake remarked.

"You're not joining me?" I asked.

"Traveling in the opposite direction," he replied.

As James loaded my suitcase in the back, I moved closer to Blake. His arms wrapped around me and drew my body firmly against his. A soft, tender good-night kiss followed, and he said, "I will be scheduling a second trip."

I just smiled at him and slipped into the rear seat.

It was nearly midnight, and the traffic was very light. During the ride to my place, Simon didn't say a word, leaving me to recount the wonderful day I'd just enjoyed.

"Here we are," Simon said as he pulled to a stop outside my apartment.

He jumped out and pulled my suitcase from the back. "Can I take this inside?" he asked.

"I'll take it from here," I answered.

As I unpacked my things, I wondered when my next excursion into the wild blue yonder might happen.