All Comments on 'Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 28'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - there STILL is nothing interesting about the life of a hooker/whore/slut.

Once again, I give you 1 star to lower your average score and it seems to be working.

Please go sell real estate, it might be more fulfilling than writing this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The character is still interesting. Will one of the women take up escorting?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
excellent!

The drama of Angel continues in this excellent chapter, but it cannot be properly understood or appreciated unless the main character's story is read from the beginning which is actually Chapter One of Another Football Season.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

Thank You! That was one Wonder Hot Erotic Orgy of a Housewarming. It would wonder what a New Years Eve party would be like. It looks like Angel’s down star’s neighbors aren’t as bad and stuck up as was first described. Thank You Again for another wonderful chapter in Angel’s Adventures.

Crawfc323Crawfc323over 1 year ago

So, the final episode in an amazing series. Thank you. It has kept me happy on dark nights as I travel the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a wonderful series. Engaging adventures of busty and sexy Angel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So glad you are continuing this terrific and very erotic series. Angel is an amazing creation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...