Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah," he said from his comfy seat.

I moved my mouth from one hard nipple to the other, flicking the tip of my tongue at the most sensitive part of her enormous breasts.

"You make me all tingly," Rachel said as I continued attacking her chest.

Rachel apparently loves having her nipples sucked, and she moved her hands to my head, guiding my mouth from one to the other, freeing my hands to explore more of her sensuous soft mature body. My fingertips slid over her round belly and onto her abdomen, finally discovering the top of her lacy black thong. I slipped one hand beneath the fabric, finding a smoothly shaven pubic mound. She deeply moaned when my middle finger touched another erect and clearly sensitive spot. "Oh god, yes, finger my clit," she pleaded.

I circled her fully exposed clit several times, causing her knees to buckle a little from the sheer pleasure of my soft touch.

Lifting my lips from her chest, I straightened enough so I could kiss her again, our tongues intertwined in a passionate, lustful kiss. "Why don't you lie down and get comfortable," I suggested wanting to drop between her thighs and taste her wet cunt for the first time.

She side-stepped me and walked to the side of the bed, turned and sat down on the edge, and then scooted backward, reclining in the middle of the mattress. As her head touched the pillows, she used both hands to spread her long red hair evenly about her head and curled her knees to one side. Her long shapely legs looked so sexy, slightly bent at the knees. She was seducing me, and I loved it.

Before crawling onto the bed, I glanced at Dick; his hand was beneath the elastic waistband of his under ware, slowly stroking his cock. I knew that sooner or later, he'd be pounding me with his rock-hard cock, hopefully, sooner rather than later, since I wanted him to fuck me while I pleasured his sexy wife with my mouth.

I reached her in short order, sliding my hands along her incredibly smooth legs. Rachel obviously loves pampering herself, and I imagined she often applies skin-softening lotion to every part of her very sexy body, something that I should start doing to keep my skin as soft and supple as I approach her age.

As I caressed her legs, Rachel twisted her hips and allowed her legs to open some, providing access to her inner thighs and the lacy fabric that covered her loins.

I could have started by kissing her ankles and calves, but to be honest, what I was most interested in was what lurked beneath her thong. My lips traveled up one soft, smooth thigh and then down the other, lightly kissing her silky flesh. She lifted her head a tiny bit to say, "I want you so much."

I moved closer to the confluence of her legs, reaching out and slowly peeling her sexy black lace thong from her loins. After carefully slipping the delicate garment over her stilettos, I balled it up in one hand and tossed it to her husband, who was now stroking his cock aggressively. Dick caught the thong, instantly lifted it to his nose, inhaled deeply, and said, "She so prime."

Turning to this mature vixen, I understood why he'd used that verb to describe his wife's cunt. Rachel had drawn her feet up some and spread her thighs apart. Her swollen labia and slippery lips still showed the effects of having Daddy's gargantuan black cock spread her open as he fucked her. The pink flesh beyond glistened with moisture, and her clit was fully erect and distended beyond the surrounding protective flesh.

As I settled between her legs, Rachel slid her hands up to her enormous breasts that spread apart a little from their sheer volume. Her fingers slowly began caressing every part of her tits.

The aroma that rose from her loins had a musky scent, and I inhaled deeply, filling my olfactory cavity with her lusty smell. I dropped my mouth to her cunt and dipped my tongue inside, coating my taste buds with the juices that cause her mature well fucked cunt to smell so divine.

Rachel lustfully moaned at my first touch.

I quickly discovered that, like me, she loves a slow, delicate approach to oral lovemaking, and as I gently licked and kissed every part of her loins, her moans continued unabated. At first, my nose teased her rock-hard clit, but when I took it between my lips and lightly sucked her most sensitive part, she gasped and began breathing more rapidly.

"She loves having her clit sucked," Dick said, but I already knew that.

I hadn't realized that with a little more suction, her climb to ecstasy was brought on more quickly. Then, as I became more aggressive with her quivering clit, Rachel gasped, and her breathing quickened.

"Oh god, yes, make me cum!" she exclaimed.

Her hips rose off the bed, trying to press her clit deeper in my mouth as every muscle in her body tensed.

"YES!" she screamed as an intense orgasm consumed her. Her sexual flow burst forth like a tidal wave of sexual satisfaction as she rode my mouth beyond the peak of climactic pleasure.

Rachel Stark is a cumer, a lustful seeker of pleasure from anyone willing to provide for her wanton needs, and I was more than happy to give her what she craved most.

I let her clit slip from my oral grasp and gazed down at it. It was a deep purple color teaming with blood and twitched involuntarily. Just below, her sexual juices oozed from her cunt, dripping down to cover her sphincter and marking the bedding with a darker moist spot.

I looked up at her, but her eyes were closed, and she'd moved her hands to the sides of her colossal triple D tits, pressing them together as if she was preparing to have a cock slip between.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Dick was now standing beside the bed. His rock-hard cock extended from his fist. Rachel opened her eyes and demanded, "Fuck me with your tongue while he fucks my huge tits."

Dick climbed onto the bed and lifted one leg over her, straddling her belly, his rock-hard cock poised to dip between her massive tits. I dropped my mouth again to her loins and took her quivering clit between my lips.

"Yes, fuck my big tits," Rachel exclaimed as Dick pressed his cock between her enhanced triple D tits. I heard her spit and knew that she was coating his cock and her vast cleavage with saliva. As I sucked her clit her hips lifted off the bedding, trying to press her sensitive loins tighter against my mouth.

From my vantage point, I could watch as Dick's balls slid over her body but couldn't see his cock slipping through the soft flesh of her cleavage.

"Oh god, that feels so fucking good," Rachel said when I began flicking my tongue at her sensitive clit. His balls began moving more rapidly as he continued pounding his cock between her tits and through the soft flesh of her cleavage.

I lifted my mouth from her loins and asked, "Can I fuck him?"

I heard Rachel giggle and then say, "He's wanted to fuck you since the day we met. Give her some hard cock, sweetie."

Dick wasted no time, slipped off his sexy wife's body, and moved behind me. I looked over her huge tits and smiled before dropping my mouth to her dripping wet cunt again. As I tongued her, I felt Dick's hands grasp my hips firmly and then lift my loins so I was kneeling on the bed's edge. An instant later, he thrust inside, impaling my wet flesh with his rock-hard cock, causing me to gasp.

"Fuck her hard," Rachel encouraged him as she reached down and laced her fingers into my hair.

Rachel guided my mouth over every part of her swollen wet cunt and quivering clit as her spouse fulfilled his fantasy to pound my loins with his rock-hard cock. I was the meat in a Stark sandwich and loved every moment.

Rachel's grip tightened on my head as she exclaimed, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes, give her your hot juices," Dick remarked as he slammed into me repeatedly, driving his cock head against my cervix.

Her body tensed, and her hips began bucking wildly against my mouth. "I'M CUMMING!" Rachel screamed as her climax crashed into her, flooding her swollen cunt with yet another incredible flow of orgasmic juices.

I lapped every drop that spilled from her, savoring the excellent taste of her cum. "Don't stop," she pleaded, wanting her pleasure to last forever.

As her hips slowed, I latched onto her quivering cunt and sucked hard, trying to draw every drop her loins provided into my mouth.

Behind, Dick was still holding my hips tightly, and he'd settled into a steady pace driving his cock deep inside my cunt. His flaring corona caressed my G-spot with every thrust inside.

Rachel finally completed her slide from sexual bliss and released her death grip on my scalp, allowing me to lift my face from her loins and say, "I love your taste."

I straightened my arms, rising to all fours as Rachel lifted her head and smiled at me before moving her red-tipped fingers to her mammoth tits and gently caressing her erect nipples. Her expression was one of total satisfaction, and as she lowered her head to the bedding, I knew that I could now concentrate on letting her husband carry me to sexual nirvana.

Dick Stark is an experienced lover with a keen awareness of what it takes to pleasure a woman completely. I felt his grip loosen, and his thrusts into me slowed, allowing me to feel his rock-hard cock spread my flesh as he slipped inside and then clamp around his throbbing shaft as he withdrew. "God, that feels so fuckin' good," I remarked as he fucked me at a snail's pace.

He moved one hand around my waist and dropped it to my loins, finding my sensitive clit with his middle finger. "Yes," I exclaimed as his fingertip caressed my pulsing nub.

His slow-paced fucking and deep massage on my clit drew me closer and closer to orgasm. Finally, I began feeling the tingling in my loins and pleaded, "Keep going. I'm gonna cum."

He didn't change the pace of his thrusts into me, but I felt his finger press firmer against my climatic trigger, causing me to moan softly. The sensation of an approaching orgasm spread beyond my loins. While the feeling of his cock slowly slipping inside was incredible, it was his middle finger that drove me toward the edge of sexual ecstasy.

"Make me cum!" I exclaimed as his finger moved at a feverish pace.

Some orgasms slam into you quickly, but this one built slowly. The tingling sensation now consumed not only my quivering clit, but my sopping wet tight cunt as well. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming," I nearly shouted.

As I rode his wondrous finger and rock-hard cock to the summit of ecstasy, the waves of pleasure washed over me. I repeatedly gasped while Dick continued his digital attack on my quaking clit. He sensed that my climax was subsiding and slowed the movement of his finger until I finally said, "That was incredible."

Having provided me with an unbelievable clitoral orgasm, Dick slipped his finger off my sensitive nub and moved his hands to my hips. I felt his grip tighten, the tips of his fingers digging into my soft flesh. The time had come for his release, and as I closed my fists, clenching the bedding, he began slamming me from behind. "Pound me," I urged, pressing my ass back as he thrust forward.

His moment had come. What he'd fantasized about since we first met was about to happen. "Cum inside me!" I pleaded.

As slowly as he'd fucked me while I rode his talented finger to climax, his pace now turned to a frenzied rush to orgasm. Again and again, Dick pounded his seven-inch cock into me, each thrust bottoming against my cervix. "Fuck me, fill my tight cunt with your creamy cum!" I exclaimed.

"YES!" he exclaimed as he crawled toward climax. His grip tightened again and then thrust inside one final time. His cock surged, and he grunted harshly as his orgasm began. "I wanna feel your thick hot sauce smeared inside." I pleaded.

His cock twitched involuntarily, and as his climax peaked, he moaned repeatedly, but his balls had nothing left to pump inside my tight steamy cunt. I'm sure his pleasure was complete, but I didn't feel the usual gush of hot cum bathing my flesh.

"I came so hard," Dick said once his breathing returned to normal. He withdrew his now shrinking cock, slapped it against my butt cheeks a couple of times, and then moved away, taking a seat on the comfy chair.

I slipped off his wife's body and moved toward him. He looked up at me with such a lustful expression on his face. "Let me clean your dick, Dick," I said as I knelt between his knees.

He lifted his limp cock from his thigh and offered it to me. I slurped his cock head between my lips and sucked hard on the head, hoping to extract any cum remaining in his urethra, but my efforts went unrewarded. The only taste on his limp cock was that of my sloppy wet cunt.

I sat back on my haunches and twisted toward Rachel, who was now sitting on the edge of the bed. She smiled at me and remarked, "He's done; three orgasms are about his limit."

I just smiled at her.

"I can't remember three better climaxes," Dick said.

I stood up and gathered my robe, slipping it on so I could return to the living room and check on those four. Rhys and Laura were on the sofa, her head resting in his lap, and one delicate hand was slowly stroking his semi-erect cock. Alexis and Liz were seated at the bar enjoying an after-sex drink. Once I entered the room, all four looked at me and, almost in unison, said, "Great party Angel."

I joined Alexis and Liz at the bar, fixed another gin and tonic, and sat next to Liz. She leaned toward me and softly said, "Rhys came four times already. I think he's about spent." I turned my head and kissed her softly on the mouth before suggesting, "Rhys can watch as we play."

"I'd like that," she answered.

"Maybe you'd like to spend the night. That way, we can wait until we're alone to start playing," I suggested.

"I'd like that; I've admired your beautiful tits all night and can't wait to play with them," Liz admitted.

I took her hand in mine and placed her soft fingers on one breast as I said, "Here's a little preview."

"We're gonna get going," Rachel said as she and Dick entered the kitchen fully dressed.

I slipped off the stool and stepped toward her; Rachel wrapped her arms around me, gave me a passionate kiss, then whispered in my ear so Dick couldn't hear, "Please call me."

I acknowledged her request with a slightly less passionate kiss. I then said, "I will," I knew she wanted Daddy's number since she'd already suggested she'd be interested in working part-time for Elegant Escorts.

Dick smiled ear to ear as I wrapped my arms around him, "Thanks for coming," I said, hugging him firmly as I spoke.

"Hope to cum again soon," he replied, letting me know he hoped for a second helping of my sexy body.

"Richard!" Rachel exclaimed, hearing her spouse suggest that he'd love to hammer my tight wet cunt and provide me with a proper load of thick creamy cum.

Rachel turned to me and said, "He's such a cunt hound."

I just smiled at her but knew that when we talked, I'd ask her permission to seduce her husband sometime in the future. After all, if she were going to work for Daddy, the least I could do would be to service Dick while she was out, and he was a much better fuck than my previous neighbor, Chuck.

A short while later, Alexis announced that he had a court hearing early Monday morning and he needed time Sunday to prepare. I thanked them for attending as they dressed and, in a few minutes, left me alone with Rhys and Liz, who were now seated at the bar. Liz wasted no time getting started and pulled on the tag end of my robe's belt, opening and exposing my big soft, lovely tits to her lustful gaze.

"I wish I had tits like these," she remarked as she cupped both and lifted them higher on my chest.

"I'd be happy to give you the name of my plastic surgeon if you want to explore enhancement of your tits," I remarked.

Rhys chimed in, saying, "I like your C cup tits, Liz."

She giggled while continuing to cup my tits and said, "Maybe, but I know you'd rather fuck these big double D's."

Rhys just smiled as he dropped his hand to his limp cock and began slowly stroking its length.

I pulled Liz off her stool and ran my hands up along her sides until I reached her tits and then softly caressed both, letting my fingertips slide over her erect nipples. She cooed as my hands explored her chest.

Liz released one breast and slid her hand down over my pubic mound finding my erect clit. After lightly massaging it for a moment, she curled her finger and slipped it inside as she said, "I wanna taste you." She lifted that finger to her lips and licked my moisture from her delicate digit.

"Let's go to bed," I suggested.

I took Liz by the hand, and as we walked toward my bedroom, I said, "You do wanna watch, don't you."

Rhys just smiled and followed us back to my bedroom.

I slipped my robe off and reclined on the bed, spreading my legs to give Liz access to taste my swollen wet cunt.

Liz wasted no time crawling up from the foot of the bed as Rhys sat on the edge with one leg curled alongside me. His hand stroked his flaccid cock as Liz dropped her mouth to my inviting wet cunt. Her lips surrounded my erect clit, and she sucked on my pleasure nub softly at first but with increasing suction almost immediately.

"That's very nice," I remarked as she flicked her tongue at my clit.

Rhys used his free hand to gently caress my soft tits and erect nipples as I let myself enjoy the pleasures each provided.

"You taste so sexy," Liz remarked when she briefly lifted her mouth from my loins.

"Finger me," I suggested as she returned her lips to my quivering clit.

She slipped one finger between my swollen lips and swirled it around inside for a moment. "Give me more," I pleaded, wanting her to use more than one digit.

I felt two more fingers slip inside and her thumb began firmly circling my clit. I placed one hand on Rhys' and guided his soft caresses from one firm tit to the other. It was a rapid climb to ecstasy, these two lovers quickly bringing me to the edge of orgasm.

"Eat my cunt," I pleaded as Liz probed my throbbing flesh with her talented tongue.

I moved my hand to his cock, which became increasingly hard as Rhys watched and listened to Liz pleasure my loins with her soft fingers and wet mouth.

"You're gonna make me cum," I said as the throbbing in my cunt turned to a tingling sensation signaling my imminent climax. She slammed her fingers deep inside and clamped her soft lips around my clit, flicking the tip of her tongue at my pulsing nub of pleasure.

"YES!" I screamed as the ecstasy of orgasm consumed my body. My hips convulsed against her hand and mouth, and I gripped Rhys cock firmly in my fist, stroking its swelling length.

"Oh god, oh my fuckin god," I squealed as my climax seemed to be never-ending.

Mercifully Liz slowed her fingers and now only sucked lightly on my quivering clit, allowing me to slide down from the height of pleasure.

"That was fucking incredible," I said once I'd regained my ability to speak rather than grunt and moan sensually.

Liz toyed with my cunt, and as I rested for a moment, I noticed that Rhys' cock had risen completely, standing up from his loins above my hand. I looked at him and said, "Fuck me; I want your big beautiful rock-hard black cock to be my final treat tonight."

Liz lifted her face from my loins, a slippery coating of my juices coating her lips, chin, and part of her cheeks. "Come sit on my face Liz," I said, wanting to taste her juices while Rhys filled my sopping wet slit with his creamy cum load.

She slowly crawled over my body, pausing to suckle my erect, sensitive nipples with her silky-smooth lips and the rose above my face. Rhys was already kneeling between my thighs, and his hands pressed my legs, spreading my dripping wet slit completely open. I looked up at her loins; the swollen lips of her labia closed tightly, but the erect nub of her clit protruded at the top. "Smother me," I said as I placed my hands on her thighs and drew her loins down toward my face. Then, before her sexy cunt touched me, I said, "Plow my hot wet cunt," Letting Rhys know I wanted his rock-hard cock deep and fast.