Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept my hands firmly attached to her thighs as Liz covered my mouth and nose with her swollen cunt. She began grinding her pelvis against me, using my extended tongue to caress every part of her tasty loins. Rhys touched his cock head against my spread flesh and then buried his rock-hard cock to the pit of my loins with one might thrust. I harshly moaned as he ground his cock against my cervix and then withdrew to plow into me again.

I couldn't speak; hell, it was all I could do to breathe as Liz slid her swollen cunt back and forth over my mouth and nose. Every time Rhys slammed into me, I grunted, and when he pulled back, I tried to clamp my wet flesh around his invading black cock. Liz was first to show signs of an approaching orgasm. She leaned forward, placed her hands on the headboard, and pressed her slippery tight cunt firmly against my mouth. Her hips began to quiver, and she gasped as her climax built, and then as she screamed, "I'm cumming," she released a tidal wave of juices. My face was instantly soaking wet, and I lapped at her, drawing every drop I could into my mouth, repeatedly swallowing as her body convulsed and she enjoyed the pure ecstasy of cumming so intensely.

I slipped my hands off her thighs, dropping them to my sides as Liz slowly recovered. "That was unbelievable," she remarked as she lifted her loins some, allowing even more of her sweet tasting orgasmic flow to dribble onto my lips and tongue.

Rhys was still pounding me at an increasingly rapid pace between my thighs. His fingers dug into the soft flesh of my thighs and pressed hard against my legs. My muscles ached, being stretched to their limit, but I ignored the discomfort since the pleasure of having his beautiful black cock slamming into me was leaps and bounds above the slight pain I felt in my thighs.

Liz slipped off my face and knelt beside me, bending down to kiss me passionately and share the taste of her flow. These were deep, soul-searching kisses, our tongues performing a lustful tango and causing us to moan softly. Liz released my mouth and slid down to recline beside me.

I glanced at Rhys, whose black flesh was coated with moisture. Beads of perspiration rolled down from his forehead, and his muscular chest glistened in the dim light of my bedroom.

He'd already cum several times earlier, and I wasn't sure he had another to give, so I encouraged him, saying, "Cum for me, Rhys, fill my hot wet cunt with your thick cream."

Liz chimed in, "You can do it, pound that fuckin MILF cunt until you explode."

His hips became a blur, and as he slammed his rock-hard black cock into me, my hips recoiled toward him to accept his next youthful thrust.

He was on the very edge, "Yes cum inside me!" I exclaimed.

His eyes closed, and he stopped gasping for air, focusing his mind on the intense pleasure my swollen wet cunt provided.

"I'M CUMMING!" he bellowed.

He continued plowing my loins through an inspiring orgasm, and I felt the heat of his thick cum spreading throughout my cunt.

"Oh god, yes, that feels so fuckin' good," I remarked as he balls pumped the last of his seed inside me.

"God damn," Rhys said as his climax subsided, and he slowed his thrusts into the pool of creamy hot cum he'd deposited. But, as he withdrew, his beautiful black cock had already begun to shrivel, and once he crawled off the bed, he stumbled backward, collapsing in the overstuffed chair across from my bed.

Liz moved one hand to my stomach and, as she slid it down, said, "Let's share his sweet cum." She dipped two delicate fingers inside and swirled them around, collecting some of his hot sauce.

She lifted her hand above my tits and then slowly coated my nipples with his savory thick cum and finally offered her fingers to me, slipping them between my lips. "It's so sweet," I commented when she withdrew her digits.

She smiled at me and then scooted down, settling between my thighs. Her mouth clamped on my cunt, and she sucked hard, drawing as much of his load as she could into her sexy mouth. She rose, parted her lips, and showed me the thick tasty reward she collected.

"I wanna taste it," I said as she crawled up my body. She used her soft tits to smear the cum on my nipples evenly over our chests and then positioned her mouth above mine.

"Gimmie," I pleaded, opening my mouth and extending my tongue.

Liz parted her lips, and a relatively small amount of Rhys' cum dribbled onto my tongue. Then, she dropped her mouth to mine, and we began sharing his savory juice, slurping it from our tongues and kissing it from our lips. It was an erotic ending to an incredible night of casual group sex.