Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was...AWESOME, Miller--you got a real talent there!" she finally said, smiling. I laughed a relieved laugh and relaxed. "Here, clean yourself up," she said, reaching down and handing me her discarded blouse. I began to wipe her shirt all over my cock, but stopped as my eyes drifted over and landed once again on her beautiful breasts. A glint of light reflected off something wet. In my orgasmic explosion, a stray dollop of cum had landed on the inside of Tara's left breast, and had left a small, shimmering trail as it dripped down into the valley between them. My cock throbbed one last time.

She caught my gaze, looking down to see what I saw. She smiled that wry smile, and leaned in, kissing me on the side of the head, her hard nipples ever so slightly brushing my arm.

"Thanks for a great birthday," she whispered, and got up, gathering her clothes, and headed toward her bedroom to change. "Feel free to clean up in the bathroom, I'll be out in a minute."

I did my best to make myself look presentable, all the time thinking about what had just occurred. My friend, the object of lust of many classmates of mine, just asked me to jerk off for her, and I did it. She showed me her tits. I thought of the stray drop of my cum that hugged their curves.

I shook it off and left the bathroom, but Tara was still nowhere to be seen. I wandered over to her bedroom door and was about to knock, but halted as I heard the faint sound of buzzing coming from inside. A distinct one, two, three, one, two, three, pulsing buzzing pattern, at that. I went back to the couch and waited for Tara to return. Or maybe finish. It was quite an evening, and somehow managed to bring us even closer as friends.

After school, Tara and I went to the mall to hang out. Chatting in the food court over a soda and some fries, we continued our dissection of my new prom-related situation.

"I mean it's a fun place to be in I guess, but it's not like it's going to lead anywhere--I've pretty much guaranteed my virginity stays intact on prom night," I bemoaned.

"Jesus Christ, Miller, how blind are you?" My face scrunched at the accusation "This girl Rachel basically showed you her tits to convince you to go, and Steph seemed to accept the terms of your partnership very quickly. I'd say your chances are much less than zero."

"I don't know...Rachel is just such a straight-laced church girl...as much as I'd love to see those tits of hers in the flesh, I don't see it happening. And Steph...Steph gets off on teasing me. She always has. I expect her to do just enough to get me hot and bothered, then leave me high and dry."

"Maybe...maybe not, is all I'm saying."

Truth was, I would have loved it if Tara was my date for the prom. She and I never had a bad time together, and for an event like the senior prom, I really wanted to be there with someone who wanted to be there with me. I would never go so far as to assume anything other than a platonic date would take place, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't hope the romance of the evening unearthed some feelings between us that were...LESS than platonic. Unfortunately, she got snatched up almost immediately by this guy Chris, one of a few potential suitors she had been "talking to" lately, and I was left to figure out an alternative.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a moment. I watched her gaze travel across the room as she languidly tongued a french fry. Bud Pepper was with some of his fellow teammates, and he was trying to be sly as he cast eyes back at Tara.

"Hey, you gotta pick Steph up soon, right? We should probably go," she said suddenly. I agreed, taking note of the incident.

When I got home I practically sprinted up to my room, locked the door, and pulled my achingly hard cock out of my pants. I breathed a sigh of relief, and as I started stroking, I thought back to the car ride with Tara, to the moments before we picked up Steph. As we drove, Tara was unusually quiet, so I gave her the opportunity to vent.

"Bud is still after you, huh?" I chuckled in disbelief, "can't that guy take a hint?"

"Wellllllll..." her voice trailed off, that trademark smirk forming on her lips.

"Taraaa..." I droned, in semi-disbelief.

"It's nothing!"

"Truth or dare, Tara!"

"DARE!" She said defiantly, trying to swerve my question.

"Fine--I DARE you to tell me what's going on with you and Bud!"

"Ok, ok!" she said, giving an exasperated sigh, "He texted me on Saturday night."

"...And..."

"...and I met up with him after my parents went to sleep." My cock twitched.

"...aaaand..."

"Aaaaaaand I might have...sucked his dick again." Theeeere it was!

"Wow! I'm surprised; it didn't sound like you were too interested after last time"

"I honestly wasn't, but I was really, really horny, so I figured what the hell."

"Well what happened? Was it better this time?"

"It was better, definitely. It was almost great, but then he ruined it."

"What happened?"

"Well we drove out to The Spot and started making out, and he was all over me. Rubbing my tits, grabbing my ass, rubbing my pussy through my shorts, the whole nine, so I backed him off for a second and laid down some ground rules."

"Because last time was a dud?"

"Exactly. I told him that I wasn't touching his dick until he got me off first. What happened last time was no big deal, but I wasn't gonna keep doing this if I wasn't getting anything out of it. I wasn't that invested." My pants grew tighter as she talked.

"How'd that go over?"

"About thirty seconds later he had two fingers in my pussy and his mouth on my nipple." I shifted slightly in my seat. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that smirk. She caught me.

"Problem was, he wasn't very good at it. No technique, just sorta rubbing all over the place, so I put my hands on his face to stop him, looked him in the eye, then gently pushed his head down toward my crotch. He got the hint. I said 'good boy.'"

I was trying to focus on the road as my mind took me on a divergent path thinking about my sexy friend taking a bit of a dominant role with this alpha male jock, lying there like a queen while her fuckboy lapped at her wet cunt. I imagined him sliding his fingers in and out, covered in her sweet juices, and the little moans she might make when he hit just the right spot. I thought of her squeezing her own fantastic tits, gently rubbing her nipples the way she did while watching me jerk off.

"So you got what you wanted then?"

"Yes and no. Honestly he just...he just had no idea what he was doing. I mean, you give me a tongue and I'll get off every time, but I had to do most of the work myself. I might have scared him a bit though."

"Oh?"

"Yeah...I made him get on his back so I could straddle his face. I grabbed a handful of his hair and just ground my pussy all over his tongue. I just...straight up fucked his face."

"Oh wow." Oh wow was right. I had an iron bar in my pants.

"It was working though," she said whistfully, "I fucked his face, making sure his tongue hit the right spots, and let my mind drift to more arousing imagery."

"Such as?" It was a reach to ask, but I was in too deep now.

"Just other things...past experiences...past...visual stimuli..." I thought I saw her eyes flick down momentarily to my crotch. "Between that and the fingers inside me, it didn't take me long to cum. It was...nice."

My balls were boiling at this point. The image of my friend Tara, the goth sex kitten, straddling Bud Pepper, her perfect tits spilling out while she fucked his face for her own pleasure caused sweat to form in the middle of my back.

I imagined her gripping his hair, running her clit back and forth over his tongue, eyes shut tight in ecstasy, climbing toward climax, until she cried out in orgasm, her tight pussy pulsating on the fat fingers pistoning inside her.

"Well that's good," I said, trying desperately not to reveal my heightened state of stimulation, "so I assume you kept your part of the deal too?"

"Of course! I was looking forward to it--you know how I love a challenge almost as much as I love sucking cock, and I had some unfinished business."

"And I assume he had no trouble this time?" My mouth was dry.

"Actually he did." She grew a little pensive. "I could tell he was trying too hard, so I told him just to close his eyes and relax."

"And?"

"And that definitely got the ball rolling. I love feeling a dick get hard in my mouth, so when I felt that boy getting bigger, God, my pussy was just DRENCHED. Even more so because he kept getting bigger...and bigger...and bigger..."

"Seriously?" The erotic fog in my brain parted momentarily as now I was just legitimately interested in the spectacle.

"Yeah, Miller, his dick was HUGE."

"Well now I'm just jealous!"

"I said his dick was huge, not FANTASTIC," she said, that wry smile coming back to her lips.

"Could you, you know..."

"No, I think I got maybe half of it in? It was a little frustrating but, God, I was just drooling all over this thing, I was so fucking horny for it. It was like I NEEDED it in my mouth. At that moment my sole job on this planet was to get this cock to cum." Her thighs squeezed together as the memory rolled through her mind.

Rolling through MY mind was the thought of Tara on her knees in a car not too different from mine, her wet, dripping pussy bouncing in the air, while she slid this huge cock in and out of her mouth, salivating like it was her last meal. I thought about her tongue running over the head as her hands pumped his throbbing veiny rod. I thought about her desperately trying to fit it all in her mouth, about her feeling its heft on her face as she sucked his balls.

"I was doing my best, trust me, my BEST, but something still wasn't right. He just wasn't all the way hard. So I pulled out the secret weapon." I couldn't wait to hear what it was. Did she rub him between her tits? Did she fuck him?

"I had the head in my mouth, one hand pumping his shaft, and then I slowly and gently ran my other hand down, over and past his balls, and gently pressed his asshole with my finger."

"And...he liked it?" I could literally feel my cock leaking precum in my pants now. If I shifted too hard in the wrong direction, It would be the camping trip all over again.

"His cock got so hard, so fast, that he almost impaled me. So, I just start pressing on it over and over, like morse code or something, and he's moaning, and twitching, and I can feel his cock getting stiffer in my mouth, and his balls are tightening, so at juuust the right moment, I push my finger in his ass up to the first knuckle, and he-ex--PLODES. There was so much cum, I think I only managed to swallow half of it before I got overwhelmed and just jerked the rest out with my hands. It was ALL OVER me.I felt GOOD though. I DID IT."

In my room, remembering this story as I frantically stroke my cock, this is the moment that puts me over the edge. I think about Tara, her dark lipstick smeared with juices, hanging on for dear life as this huge cock erupts hot, white semen into her salivating mouth. I think about her stroking and sucking, and the feeling of satisfaction she felt as his dick spasmed and pulsed, spasmed and pulsed, over and over, feeding her the milky reward she wanted so badly. Then I think about her having to pull off, overwhelmed by the volume this behemoth honored her with, and I picture her wry, satisfied smile, lips and chin streaked in spurting cum. White lava flowing down his thick trunk, over the black nail polish on her skillful fingers. His cum cresting through the air and spattering her perfect tits, just like mine had, slowly caressing their contours as it drips down into the space between them, just like mine had.

I groan. I tense. I cum.

In my post-orgasmic haze, I think back to the rest of the conversation, and for a moment I feel guilty in my pleasure. She had said earlier that it was ALMOST great, but that Bud had ruined it. After a silence that you could cut with a knife, where I think we both needed a moment to adjust to the arousal this story was creating, she explained why.

"So there I am, drenched in his jizz, loving it, feeling like a million bucks, and he just says..." She paused, a sudden influx of emotion catching her off guard, "...he says ' wow. You're just as good as they said you'd be.'"

My dick started to deflate

"I was on the top of the world and in a split second he made me feel like a cheap whore." She didn't cry, but her emotions definitely bubbled to the surface. She gazed out the window blankly for a moment. I'd say I was at a loss for words, but really I just knew that at that moment anything I said would do much less than help.

"But hey, you live and you learn, right? At least I got to cum!" Just like that she was back. I just chuckled, trying to process everything, trying to separate my horniness from the fact that this asshole treated one of my best friends like dog shit. We pulled up to Steph's coffee shop, and parked.

"Listen, Tara, I..."

"Forget about it, Miller," she smiled, "I already have."

I knew she was lying, but I didn't press the issue.

"Is that her?" Tara pointed as Steph stepped out of the shop, looking around for my car.

"Yep." I flashed my lights at her, and she smiled as she came bounding over. Her smile quickly turned to a confused frown as she opened the passenger side door, revealing an unexpected Tara.

"Hey there Steph, I'm Tara," she beamed, "Tim's fuck buddy!" Steph's face scrunched.

"Tara! Goddamn it!" Tara just giggled and climbed over the front seat into the back. "Come on in, Steph, that's Tara, my asshole friend."

"Mmhmm...am I interrupting something?" She said as she slid into the car, flipping up the arm rest and replacing it with her bag.

"Absolutely not. I was just about to drop this jerk back home." I said. Tara chuckled.

The ride to Tara's was uneventful, and we chatted casually. When Tara left to get out, she said her "nice to meet you's" to Steph and asked me to help her get her stuff out of the trunk. Tara didn't have any stuff in the trunk. Going around the back of the car, I opened up the trunk, blocking the view from inside the car.

"What's going on, Tara?"

"I just wanted to tell you to be careful with her. I think she likes you more than she lets on."

"No way, she just likes teasing me." I said, shaking it off. Tara cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah? Did you see that smile drop off her face when she saw me in the car? Or when I said we were fuck buddies?" I just shook my head and laughed.

"I don't know anyone who would react normally to a surprise like that!"

"Well how about when she flipped up the arm rest between you? That's some body language right there, boy." I paused, but still wasn't convinced.

"Nah, I don't think so...it's fine, Tara, really." Giving up, she put her hand on my arm, and slid it down to grab my hand gently.

"Ok, ok, just...keep your antennae up, huh?" She was a good friend.

"Sure."

"Good!" She punched me in the shoulder and chuckled before jogging off. She was an asshole friend.

I sat in my room, cleaning up the spent cum from my now flaccid dick, thinking about everything Tara said tonight. I thought about Steph, and the possibility that maybe she was actually into me. I had to put it out of my head though, as I was about to head up to her unit for our first tutoring session.

My computer dinged as a message from Rachel popped up on the screen. My cock twitched. I ignored it. I was late.

12